The Camping Trip Ch. 06

Story Info
Fun in the showers!
9.3k words
4.65
7.5k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJoker33
TheJoker33
144 Followers

Thank you all for reading the continuing saga of The Camping Trip. I appreciate all the support I have received. Please kindly rate my story and leave me comments, I would like to hear what you all have to say. Also feel free to send me Private Feedback if you wish to have a more in depth conversation about any of my stories.

This is a fantasy and I choose to have no STI's in this world. All participants engaged in sex acts are 18 years old or older and similarities in names or descriptions of the characters are purely coincidental and are not based on any real person living or dead.

Thank you,

~Joker

***WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS A SCENE FEATURING INCEST. IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ ABOUT THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY***

The Camping Trip Part 6

The light that the sun had provided throughout the day had finally faded into the darkness of night. Our only light source was a warm glow of orange and yellow flickering flames from our campfire. Samantha, Monica, and I sat close to one another as we nursed our White Claw hard seltzers while discussing topics from our last year in college to future plans this summer.

With all the different topics we talked about over the past couple of hours, we had not touched upon the events of this afternoon. I wasn't sure if we were all intentionally not willing to discuss it, or if no one wanted to be the one to bring it up. One thing I was sure of, we had pretty much exhausted most of our talking points and we still had a few hours to burn before we go meet up with Sean and some of the other campground fathers at the showers.

The small talk had become a bit forced and there was an uneasy kind of awkwardness developing around the campfire. I for one did not like this feeling one bit, so I bit the bullet and started the conversation.

"So... that boat ride today, it turned out a little bit differently than any of us imagined," I commented anxiously.

"That's for sure!" Exclaimed Samantha.

"Yeah, I don't think anyone expected that to happen," Monica stated.

"I think we were all quite shocked, except for Dan and Lexi," I mentioned. "I had noticed Lexi staring at her brother quite a bit, I could see the love in her eyes... but I didn't expect them to have sex together."

"Right! It was pretty hot to watch and it was their first time." Monica remarked.

"It was hot, I couldn't take my eyes off them." Agreed Samantha, "I'm not sure if it was shock or not that wouldn't let me look away."

"The sex was hot for sure, but I don't know about the whole incest thing." I said, "I mean sex with your sibling, it's just wrong."

"If you really think about it, most siblings have a deep love for each other." Monica noted, "So it doesn't really surprise me that this sort of thing happens.

"But you're not supposed to have sex with family." I asserted.

"I don't really think there is anything wrong with it." Samantha claimed, "They are obviously in love with each other, and having sex with someone you love is just another way to strengthen that love."

"Right. It's no different than two lovers who are not related having sex with each other." Monica added.

"I don't see how the two of you could feel that it's okay to have sex with a sibling," I responded.

"Maybe you would feel differently if you had siblings, Ash." Monica retorted, "Isn't that right Sam?"

"Yeah, I'd totally bang Liam if I thought he was into me," Samantha answered.

"You'd fuck your brother?!" I exclaimed.

"Hell ya, I would! He is kind, loving and not to mention good looking. Shit, you've seen him at the beach before, who wouldn't want to fuck him." Samantha replied, "Riley and I have even had sex!"

"You've had sex with your younger sister?" Monica asked, "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Probably because of the same reason you wouldn't tell us that you fucked one of your God-like brothers if you had," Sam answered. "You both probably hate me now."

Monica kind of looked defeated and betrayed. I kind of felt defeated and betrayed. The three of us have been friends our entire lives and we are just now finding out more about each other. Sam was looking ashamed that she outed her and her sister committing incest with each other to us.

I was feeling really confused. I love Samantha and Monica and couldn't ever picture them not being in my life. Could this be a defining moment in our relationship? Could this be what ends our friendship?

No! I can't let that happen, regardless of how I feel about incest. This is a talk we need to have, we need to all come to terms with our different feelings about incest. We need to find our common ground once again.

I come out of my deep thoughts and become aware that Samantha is sobbing. I quickly jump from my chair and rush to her, wrapping my arms around her and hug her tightly. We had inadvertently hurt our best friend.

"Sam, it's ok," I said soothingly and loud enough for Monica to hear. "I don't hate you, I could never hate you or Monica."

Samantha wrapped her arms around me and Monica quickly joined us in our embrace as well.

"Ash is right. We could never hate you." Monica assured, "We are practically sister's ourselves. We love each other like we are!"

"Thank you, both of you. It really means a lot to me that you are always here for me." Samantha responded through her sobbing.

Monica and I continued to hold on tight to Samantha as she slowly calmed down until her crying stopped. We slowly withdrew from each other's embrace and returned to our chairs.

"I am sorry for acting all weird and being judgy." I apologized to both of my friends. "Who am I to judge anything like that when I have been a total slut all weekend!"

"Well, I have been a slut with you this weekend as well!" Samantha decreed.

"Yeah, you two have been quite slutty this weekend," Monica said with a chuckle.

"Look here missy!" Samantha said with mock indignation, "Just because you have a boyfriend now doesn't make you any less of a slut than the two of us!"

"That's right! You may have not joined in the gangbang with us but you have fucked more than one person this weekend." I said in a joking way.

"Touchè!" Monica announced and then we all laughed.

It was nice to get in a few funny jabs to lighten the mood even if I had to be a little self-deprecating in the process. I hope that we can still retain our current temperament when we resume our conversation about how we feel about the incest subject matter. We need to air out all our thoughts if we are to get past this.

"So... uhm, I know that we just made up and all. But it seems like we should talk about this whole incest thing. Obviously, it is a touchy topic and we should all understand each other and our feelings about it." I commented.

"I agree, we should definitely discuss this," Monica added.

"I guess we kind of should." Samantha agreed.

"So..." I started to speak but I stopped. It was almost like my brain shut down.

"Why don't I start," Monica announces, saving me from my own awkwardness in our current situation. "For me living with three loving and very protective brothers has probably opened my mind and feelings up to accept that incest isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Coming from a Catholic family, incest is all but forbidden due to morality. But going off of our religious teachings. In the bible, we are taught that it was okay for Adam and Eve's children to breed with each other as long as it is just the first generation and for starting the population of the world. However, it is not ok for us to have sex with family from a purely pleasurable standpoint."

"Oh, I see." I acknowledged, "It's kind of like a double standard."

"Exactly!" Monica agreed.

"It's pretty much the same being an Irish Catholic," Samantha stated.

"So Mon, when did these feelings start for you?" I asked.

"I would say when I got into high school. I was starting to develop into a woman and garnering more attention from boys. Having Tommaso and Dante being upperclassmen in school to protect me from unwanted advances, even if the advances were only unwanted by my brothers; made me feel loved and protected by them.

Once Tommaso graduated and went off to college, Nico started high school so having my little brother also start being protective of me affected my attraction to him as well. And to be honest I came home early from work one day a couple of summers ago and caught Tommaso and Dante fucking their girlfriends by our pool. They are both well endowed."

"Really, you caught them fucking?" Samantha queried.

"Oh yeah, it was so hot too. I was in the kitchen getting something to drink before heading to my room when I noticed them." Monica declared. "Before I knew it I had dropped my dress and panties to the floor, legs spread and my fingers up my twat frigging myself as I watched them fucking.

I stood there, looking out the window playing with myself. Watching as my two older brother's cocks moved in and out of their girlfriend's cunts, imagining that it was my pussy that their glistening shafts were pounding. I wanted it to be me so badly. I wanted the love and affection that they were giving to their girlfriends.

I was so entranced by the sight of my brother's having sex that I was oblivious to my surroundings. I watched as both of my brothers pulled their dicks out of their girlfriends to see their cum start to ooze out of them, oh how I wished that they had cum in my pussy. Well that set me off and I came all over my fingers

The next thing I know, I felt something warm and wet splash against my bare ass. Startled, I quickly spun around. There was Nico, stroking his gorgeous eighteen-year-old cock and blasting my lower abdomen with his spunk. I froze and he just kept shooting his cum all over me.

It wasn't until I felt his warm jizz start to flow over my pussy that I snapped out of whatever trance I was in. I didn't scream or even say a word, I just ran upstairs and into my room closing the door behind me. I had my back against the door when I felt a light knocking.

It was Nico, he had brought up my dress and panties. I opened the door and snatched them from him and went to close the door but he stopped me. He said that we should talk. I quickly told him there was nothing to talk about and that we should never speak of it to anyone about what happened.

We never never did talk about it. For the next couple of days, all I could think about was Nico cumming on me and how I wanted him and my other brothers to fuck me. I was constantly aroused for a while and masturbated three or four times a day for a whole week."

Monica sat there waiting for us to speak. Even though it was dark and we only had the campfire for light we could easily see that her face was flushed and she was embarrassed. She sighed and then added, "As much as I would love to have that type of relationship with my brother's I don't think the feeling would be mutual."

I was kind of at a loss for words and felt bad that I couldn't say anything. I didn't want her to feel that I was angry or disgusted. I mean if I had seen that happen with people of no relation to me I would be horny as fuck too.

Thankfully Samantha broke our silence, "Are you kidding me? I have seen how all three of your brothers look at you when we are at the beach together or at the pool. They practically stare at you with their mouths open and tongues hanging out. They would definitely have sex with you!"

Thinking back at all those times we were over at Monica's using her pool or at the beach, now I could see that her brothers had been looking at her in a loving lustful way. "Yeah, they definitely have eyes for you." I agreed with Samantha. I guess I had never really thought much of it back then.

"You think so?" Monica asked.

"Yeah, they definitely have the hots for you!" Samantha responded.

Monica wasn't blushing quite so much and she seemed happier now knowing that her brothers looked at her the same way that she looked at them. I am glad that she is happy and I can see things a little bit better now that I have heard some of her views and experiences.

"Sam, tell us about you and Riley." Monica requested.

"Well as you can imagine, sharing a room with my little sister doesn't offer much privacy. Obviously with us both being girls and sister's we have no problem being nude around each other." Samantha told us, "Naturally I wouldn't masturbate in our room when she was there and I don't think that she did either.

My first summer back from college I noticed a difference, Riley had grown more mature. Sure she had turned eighteen that spring, but that means nothing in terms of maturity. Anyway, our parents had gone out for dinner and dancing for their anniversary. It was late, after midnight when they came home.

Riley and I were already in bed when we heard a loud thud downstairs. We both got up wondering what in the hell had happened, so we quietly crept out of our room and down the hall. We stopped at the landing and peered over the edge down into the living room to see our parents making out on the floor.

We looked at each other and smiled then we both signaled to be quiet. So we both sat there watching our parents get busy. I won't lie, it was very arousing watching our parents fucking on the living room floor and listening to their dirty talk. It was a struggle for me not to touch myself and I desperately wanted to especially when my Dad unloaded into Mom.

The look on her face was pure ecstasy. After they came, Riley and I quickly and quietly moved back to our room just in case they came upstairs to check on us. Once we were back in bed I couldn't get over how fucking horny I was, so I just lightly rubbed my clit threw my panties waiting for my sister to fall asleep so I could masturbate a little more aggressively.

After a while, I figured that Riley had to be asleep. I quietly slipped off my nightgown and took off my panties, then I started fingering myself and tweaking my nipples. I was trying to be as quiet as I could, but I was still very aroused and very very wet. Eventually, I could make out the squelching noise quite clearly of my fingers working in my wet pussy.

Not long after that, the squelching sound increased, but I hadn't quickened my pace. Then it hit me, Riley was masturbating too! I stopped and after a few seconds, Riley realized it too, and stopped as well. We sat there quietly for a few moments and then we both started giggling, which then turned into full-blown laughter.

After we stopped laughing we turned on our bedroom light. I opened up the bottom drawer of my nightstand and pulled a dildo and a vibrator. I offered the vibrator to my sister, and she waved it off and pulled out a vibrator of her own from her nightstand. So the two of us sat there on our beds naked and fucked ourselves.

Of course much like how the three of us started having sex with each other, soon Riley and I found ourselves in a 69 eating each other out. We still have fun with each other and help the other out if we are sexually frustrated." Sam then looked at us to see our reaction.

"I'll be honest, that is fucking hot!" I commented. "I have always wondered if your sister would ever want to play with us."

"Yeah! Why didn't you tell us?" Monica asked. "Having a fourth girl in our little sex group would mean no one feels left out."

"Honestly, I didn't know how the two of you would feel about it," Samantha answered. "I'll ask Riley if she would like to hang out with us sometime and have some fun."

"Cool! Now you have to tell us why you have thoughts of having sex with Liam" Monica insisted.

"You've seen Liam he is jacked!" Samantha declared, "And those swimsuits he wears don't hide much."

"True," I agreed.

"I did accidentally walk in on Liam soon after he got out of the shower once." Samantha began explaining, "One of the dangers of only having one bathroom for the three of us to share upstairs. I needed to pee really bad and I just rushed in, there. He was standing there drying his hair completely nude and his cock was just swinging away.

My mouth dropped open, his cock flaccid had to be at least seven inches long and about as thick as my wrist. It caught me completely off guard and I think Liam was just as surprised as I was. I had forgotten why I was in the bathroom, to begin with until I pissed myself. I could feel my pants getting warm and damp, and the next thing I knew, Liam was laughing.

I was so embarrassed. But then he quickly wrapped his towel around his waist and left the bathroom for me. Of course, it was too late for me to use the toilet, so after taking off my soiled clothes and throwing them in the washer I hopped into the shower.

When I got out and started drying myself off, there was a knock on the door. It was Liam, he told me that he brought me my robe from my room. I wrapped the towel around me and opened the door enough for him to pass me my robe. After I dried off and blow-dried my hair, I put on my robe and left the bathroom to find Liam leaning against the hallway wall.

He had been waiting for me. I started to cry because my big brother had seen me piss myself and because he laughed at it. He grabbed me and brought me into a tight embrace and apologized for laughing. He told me he was laughing at the overall situation and not because I wet myself. With that hug and explanation, I began crying because I realized that Liam was taking care of me and that I really loved my brother.

So ever since that day, I have wanted Liam to make love to me." Disclosed Samantha. She once again waited for our reactions with a pensive look about her.

"I have to say that, that is really sweet and if I had a brother do something like that for me, I'd probably feel the same way," I said as I took Samantha's hand and gave it a little squeeze of assurance.

"Yeah. Who could really blame you for wanting to have your brother make love to you after that." Monica added.

"I can understand both of your reasons and acceptance to have sex with your siblings." I professed, "However since I don't have siblings of my own it's hard for me to imagine myself committing incest."

"Well Ash, you do have a very handsome father that you could have sex with," Monica stated.

"Right! He is hot! I wouldn't mind having your Dad fuck me!" Samantha blurted out.

"I never looked at my Dad in that way." I mumbled, "he is rather handsome and distinguished-looking."

"See, you have an option available to you," Monica noted.

"I don't think I would ever be into that," I responded. "So I don't really see me having an incestuous relationship."

"Well, it's not for everyone that's for sure." Samantha said reassuringly."

"However," I injected with enthusiasm. "I'm okay with you two doing it. So maybe we can get all your brothers together for a pool party and see if we can't get you all some brother dick in your glorious pussies!"

"Hell yeah!" Monica and Samantha shouted.

"Hopefully you two won't mind if your brother's fuck me too?" I asked, "It would be a shame for me to pass up an opportunity to be fucked by your sexy brother's"

"How could we say no to you!" Samantha remarked.

With the three of us content in our acceptance of each other's views on incest. We sat and stared at the fire for a while nursing our White Claws. My thoughts drifted away from our incest conversation and towards the sex, I would be having later tonight with Sean and some of the other dads here at the campground.

Just the thought of it was making me aroused and my free hand drifted down to my pussy. I realized that I still had my barely there micro-monokini on. There was so little fabric to it that I forgot that I was still wearing it. I chuckled to myself at how comfortable I had become with being naked for all to see, and then a thought struck me.

TheJoker33
TheJoker33
144 Followers