All Comments on 'The Cancun Trip'

by MarcusPhaeton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyabout 9 years ago
I can well imagine this happens a lot.

Two friendly couples who are comfortable in each others presence go to an exotic vacation spot that's known for it's sex charged atmosphere. Lot's of booze. A soft swing fires up their lust filled curiosity. Then things get carried away and without any discussion between spouses, or thought of the possible consequences, the real swing happens. I would have liked to read an epilogue were they come to some kind of conclusion like, "What happens in Cancun stays in Cancun... (Or, if you prefer) But there's always next year!"

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

Their drunken addled actions are gonna' cause big trouble when they sober up. Good thing the ejaculations didn't happen whilst doing the deed. Coitus interruptus. Cheers!

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Don't know bout everyone else

But this story was hot as hell. I enjoyed it immensely. I don't do swinging but if I did I would hope it would go something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I do not share but this was a hot story . They all seem ok with what happened and also a little concerned for each other as they progressed. The only thing is that they live close together back home , so it could become awkward or could later lead to cheating because they know they liked it with easy access to keep doing it. If it was another couple from across the world it might have been better for them as couples. Their lives are now changed forever. Would love a second part to explain end of trip and the after math when they go back to everyday life, not fun exciting vacation time

erotikoserotikosabout 9 years ago
Emergency! Editing required, STAT!

Hmm, difficult to know where to begin...

1) Does "my wife" have a name, and if so, do you know it and could you share it with us?

2) Why was the poor woman being savaged by a "bear ass" between her legs?

3) How did you thrust a boat "dock" into Karen's pussy? Wasn't it painful?

Mistakes are painful, and annoying, to the reader. For pete's sake, find an editor NOW. Gave you 3 stars for a mercy rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Some observations

You write well but need an editor. There are too many extraneous details that detract from the plot. The first soft swap encounter seemed natural and believable; the second much less so. The spin the bottle game seemed juvenile and forced, plus they went into a same room, full swap without any planning. That's a big step for two married couples, and unlikely, I think. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The constant reference to "my wife" got very irritating very fast. Get any standard book on fiction writing and look up the phrase "word repetition." It just means too many of the same word or phrase inserted too close together. You did it over and over. There were a few other minor errors but all in all you wrote a pretty good story. (In addition to the wife's name, you could use any one of a number of pronouns or other identifiers or perhaps some term of endearment or other reference to the wife. I'm really not sure how keeping the names of the two main characters anonymous advances your story.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous