The C&s Club Pt. 01

Story Info
A Gay Romance.
11k words
4.42
14.1k
11

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
506 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE; Is this story for you? This is a bisexual MMF tale about a mid-thirties man, a younger man and his twin sister in their mid twenties. It is primarily a Gay Male Romance with some spicy side dishes of mmf-bisexual parts that just screamed to be written. Here's a fun fact; According to Merriam-Webster, the first known use of the term "cocksucker" was circa 1890.

I seem to keep writing these longer stories of emotional romance fueled with passionate sex, but I've broken this one into shorter parts for those who don't have the time for a long read in one sitting - (I'll make a note at the very end to tell you how many words you've read — something you can brag about, if nothing else.) One HEADS UP: With the m/f twins involvement in the story, there is a small amount of sexual content with MMF sibling voyeurism/exhibitionism in Part 06. I consider it more nudism and incidental touching than incest. But, just in case anyone reading this might be sensitive to any sibling content; I have put a clear warning at the beginning of the brother/sister/male-lover scene — with a brief non-sexual summary at the end to outline story events — this way you can still read the story w/o any surprises you didn't want.

This is a completed story. All parts are completed and submitted for publication and should be posted out every few days or so. If this is your first yukonnights story and you like it, add me as a Favorite Author to get notices when the next parts are published. One last heads up; I want to give credit to Omenainen for the great help on proof-reading this story. It wouldn't be what you'll see here without that help. That said, any typos or stupid mistakes are all mine — so I apologize in advance for any mistakes that slipped past even after my many reviews. As always, I hope you enjoy this and ask for your comment/critique and rating. - yukonnights.

******

Part 01

The Beginnings of C & s Club — July 2016 — A Secret Location Near Bellingham, WA

"Well friends, all of our planning and work has finally paid off — here in my hand are the permits and final approvals for our little club. The Cocks and suckers club is a reality!"

The man speaking smiles down from a small platform stage left over from the building's last owners, a sad old bar and dance place located too far from Bellingham to make a go of it. It's this isolation that makes it perfect for the clubhouse envisioned by all who are gathered here and who contributed time and finances to make this a reality.

The small gathering of men cheer and lift the beer cans lugged out here in ice-chests. The shared visions for the club include a real bar in the future, but this day deserved a toast. After a few minutes of celebration, one man raises his voice, "Everyone! Just a word!"

The celebration tones down and the man continues, "I just want to give a big thanks to Aaron here because we all know this would have never happened without his work, the meetings with the county, the permits and I'm pretty sure he pitched in the most money too — even though he'll deny it. So let's give it up to Aaron Harding!"

Again the men roar their feelings and the sincerity of the praise can not be doubted. Aaron tries to calm them down with his hands, but the applause and shouts keep on. Finally all of the congratulations and emotions taper off and the men mingle and talk about what all the future might hold now that they have a place of their own.

"Guys, hey guys! I have a surprise for you!"

Again the loud talking and joviality eases off and Aaron calls out, "What's your surprise Carl?"

"Well, as you can see, I brought my cock-sucker with me today. I think most of you know Tony and I figured it might be fitting to have at least one little show of what we all want this club to be. So ... if no one objects, I'd like to take the stage with Tony and we can all see how things might be around here real soon."

Again the men cheer and there are back slaps and smiling faces around the room. As everyone starts moving back toward the small platform stage, a man shouts, "Get up there Carl — show us the future!"

Carl takes Tony's hand as they ascend the two wooden steps up to the platform. The room suddenly falls silent as the men watch the pair walk to the center of the stage. "Friends, this stage here is part of what we wanted to build into our private club. Now we have one ready made. I think all of us hope that this kind of open sharing will be an encouragement to those who are new to accepting they are submissive cock-suckers. It's this willingness by guys, like my Tony here, who embrace their sexuality and aren't ashamed to publicly show it, that will help others like them find the courage they need to just be true to themselves. How many of you Cocks out there have had this talk with your cock-sucker? Raise your hands?"

Almost every man raises his hand, and Carl says, "That's great guys. I think this club will pave the way for a lot of new relationships to be found as time goes on."

Turning to Tony he says, "We've talked about this and now it's time. But first I want to thank you for being the first cocksucker to get on his knees on this stage. And I want to say to everyone here just how lucky I am that Tony has come into my life — you ready to do this?"

Tony just nods in the affirmative. He looks small next to Carl, but Carl is a big man by most anyone's standards.

"Go ahead Tony, strip for us— we're all friends here. I want to share you and what you and I have discovered with these friends of ours." As Tony takes his clothes off, Carl says to those watching, "Imagine having come here with a new sub and him seeing that he's not alone. Imagine how liberating that could be."

The gathered men shout their agreement to Carl's hopes and then the old abandoned bar falls silent. The dim sunlight streaming though windows clouded by dust and cobwebs is the only illumination, the dark walls swallow up most of it. The dust is heavy on everything, the floor, the abandoned tables and chairs are too dirty to use. But every eye ignores all of that and are fixed on the two men on the old stage. Tony slides his T-shirt over his head and lays it on a chair that for some reason found it's last resting place on the stage. He kicks off his Birkenstock sandals, his clean bare feet now stand on the dusty planks of the stage. The two men keep their eyes focused on each other as Tony unbuttons his jeans and slides them down until they puddle around his ankles — with deft grace he steps free of them. He is clearly aroused and poking out stiff as he faces the man before him.

Carl closes the space between them with one step and kisses Tony on the forehead, then gives one small nod. With that nod, Tony goes to his knees and looks up to his man. Carl nods again in encouragement. We can all see Tony swallow in nervousness, but his hands go to Carl's belt and buttons and within seconds the swollen man-meat is free just inches from Tony's face. Carl's cock matches his body, both in the above average size and the red flush of the flesh covering his curved shaft and the bulbous glans. Just from his body language it seems that Tony has now forgotten those watching and is no longer nervous about being so exposed. He takes the hard cock in a somewhat delicate hand, leans forward and becomes the first cock-sucker to grace the stage of the C & s Club.

The men watching cheer and applaud, but in a quieter more respectful way. As Tony services his man's cock, the room again falls quite and every man's eyes are glued to the erotic scene playing out before them. There are small silent smiles and nods shared among these founders, this is exactly why they wanted this club.

Carl's sub-cocksucker never flags or gags for the several minutes he rests on his knees servicing his man. Nor did his own smaller cock flag or droop, thus revealing the pleasure and joy of a cocksucker who is in his element and doing the thing he most desires. This too is what the club founders wanted to provide for such men as Tony — a safe place of acceptance, understanding and heartfelt appreciation for these whose desire is to be on their knees.

There is no clock on the wall yet, and no man looks at his watch — the time that Tony sucks Carl goes unrecorded, but the ending will be remembered by all who witnessed it; Carl begins to tense up, one hand grabs Tony's ponytail in a fist of hair and he begins to fuck his hard pole into Tony's now passive mouth. A few more thrusts and Carl is literally face-fucking his sub now — Tony has closed his eyes and has a look of bliss and acceptance on his face — drools of saliva drip off his chin into the dust on the floor. Tony's cock is hard and pointed up toward his belly in arousal. Every man knows it's close and yet are still somewhat surprised when it happens — the first blasts into Tony's mouth are obvious only by Carl's tense muscles and the way he lays his head back and closes his eyes in the ecstasy of his orgasm — then he pulls back slowly and every man can see his cock slide out from between Tony's puffy lips and the pearly string of cum that still connects the two men. Carl uses his hand to coax out a bead of spunk and uses his cock-head to paint it onto those eager lips!

When he's done, Carl uses a thumb to again spread his cum over Tony's lips — all the while, the tender look in Tony's eyes gazing up to his man is most likely the dream of every man watching and wishing it was them and their own cocksucker on the stage. It's these kinds of moments everyone here wanted to be able to share with a group of like-minded friends. And now, the C&s Club will be that place.

As the climax on stage retreats back toward the everyday normal of life, the other's who are watching snap out of their own trances. Poor prior planning means that Tony is painted in cum, but there's no running water yet — not even a paper towel. Carl improvises and uses his underwear to dab and wipe Tony's face and chest until it's mostly clean. There is an ice-chest of beer though, and plenty of goodwill, so once again the men gather to congratulate one another and talk of plans to remodel this place and where it will go.

*****

Two Years Later - March 2018. Another Day - Another Job At Harding Electric — Bellingham. WA

The phone rings at the shop, I'm expecting it and pick it up — not surprised that it's my brother calling. The first words out of his mouth are; "Hey, I hope you're ready to spend some time on a farm."

"We got the bid?"

"That we did — wanna know how much we left on the table?"

"Okay, no need to drag out the drama, how much?"

"Only eight thousand three hundred and some change. We did good Aaron."

I hear my own sigh of relief and feel the tension shift from the bid phase to the planning phase. "Okay, I'm gonna call and get an ad placed for one journeyman and two apprentices. I think with me on sight that should do it for now, don't you?"

"I do. If we need more help here in town as things pick up again, I think we can probably get them pretty easy this time of year. Probably best you stay up there. I'm on my way back now and we can start on ordering the materials. You still think it's too far to commute?"

"I do. I've been up there and with traffic and such, it'd kill close to two hours a day. We may have to bring in some mobile units besides just the office trailer, but I think paying everyone to drive back and forth would be foolish. We can run the numbers some more later if you want."

"Nah, you do what you think best. That's your strong suit and I'll stay home and keep things going here like always."

"Okay, I think we can make some money on this one Bro. See you when you get here."

***

The first journeyman that responds to my ad is a no-brainer, Kieth Green has been around Bellingham for at least ten years and is known as a top-notch electrician. Both he and the apprentice he brought with him had just finished a job together. Kieth vouches for Brad, and he almost has his two years as an apprentice in — that's good enough for me. That leaves Shannon O'Shay, a one and a half year apprentice that's just come up from the Tacoma area and is now sitting across from me looking nervous.

"So what brings you up to Bellingham Shannon?"

"A couple of things Mr. Harding; It's getting a bit cramped at home with my sister and mom. But mainly, the work is slow right now down in Tacoma and with the new apprentice rules to take the journeyman test, well I don't want to risk not getting it all done in time. I sure don't want to remain at the apprentice level longer than I need to."

"So from your paperwork here it looks like most of your work has been commercial, that's a plus. This job we have coming up is one hundred percent commercial. Lets' go out to the shop and you can show me some of your skills, okay?"

"Yes sir, thank you Mr. Harding!"

"You can drop the Mr. Harding — makes me feel old. Just call me Aaron." The wink just came naturally, but there is something about Shannon that calls to me. I'd already talked to his last employer and he spoke highly of young Shannon.

The first thing I have him do is set up the hydraulic pipe bender, which he is clearly familiar with. "Okay, grab some of those scrap conduit pieces there in that crate — get some of the two inch rigid and some of the lighter tubing in various sizes."

The young man is eager — very eager to please. I can't help but smile when he hurries back with arms loaded. "Start with the two inch and bend me a ninety-degree elbow." I watch and find no fault in Shannon's work, despite his slight physique. "Good. Now do me a three inch offset on that length of one-and-a-half inch rigid." As Shannon changes the bending dies, I feel my acceptance of his skills — and also that my eyes are wanting to pay too much attention to his body and shining black shoulder length hair. He is a very striking young man.

"Here you go Aaron, it looks pretty good to me. What do you think?"

"I think it's perfect Shannon. With your work documentation and this little hands on demonstration, I'd like to offer you the job. You do understand we'll be living onsite quite a ways north of here, right?"

"That actually works best for me, I won't have to rent a place and can send more money home to my sister and mom. Thank you Aaron, I won't let you down, I promise. When do you expect the job to start?"

"The bids were awarded last week and the general contractor want's to be breaking ground by the end of next week. I want to get up there around that time, get our job site office set up and make sure the general doesn't get in front of us too far — so let's start you next Monday and you can help me get stuff loaded and do some running around for me. That reminds me, let's go inside and get a copy of your driver's license so I can add you to the company vehicle insurance. I don't think you ever asked how much the job pays — are you interested?"

"I guess I was so eager to get it that I didn't think to ask, but I am interested."

"I'll start you at $22.00 an hour. I expect there to be some overtime at some point. Is that satisfactory to you?"

"Yes sir ... I mean Aaron. That will help a lot. Thank you again — I won't let you down."

"No, I don't think you will Shannon, put her here and let's shake on it." His hand is small in my own, but it isn't soft — I'm not really surprised by the feeling in my groin. Shannon is most definitely a very interesting young man — I silently scold myself and remind myself about no fraternizing with employees.

After he leaves the shop after filling out the usual pile of papers, I take more time reviewing his resume. I had failed to notice that Shannon has two and half years completed at the University of Washington in Electrical Engineering. Little bugger never even mentioned it. Not that engineering classes make you an electrician, but it proves you have some smarts. I wonder what's really going on in his life? Why not finish the degree and make the money that goes with it? Hmmm, a very interesting young man.

The office door opening pulls me away from those thoughts, "Hey Bro, how'd the job interviews go?"

"Good, I got Kieth Green and the apprentice he's been working with — he's almost ready to take the test. Anyway, I'll just leave them paired up, and I hired another apprentice who I ran through some paces in the shop — hired him too. I was just looking at his resume in more depth and turns out he's got two and a half years of electrical engineering from the University of Washington under his belt. He never even really tried to sell me on that."

"Sounds like you got lucky. I talked to our buddy Ray over at Platt Electric Supply. I think their bid on the supplies is real close to what we estimated. I'll go through it again tomorrow to make sure we're on the same page — I'd like to get it all ordered as soon as possible and have it delivered to the site."

"Sounds good Bro, you do your magic on that and I'll keep plugging away on the on-site details. Be sure to tell them we want it all in lockable shipping containers that can be left onsite. But right now, I think it's time to call it a day."

"I'm with you there. I love it when a plan comes together, eh?"

*****

Getting Acquainted — One week later, March 2018 — Lyman WA in the Skagat Valley — Merry Maids Dairy Construction Site

Everything seems to be unfolding pretty much as planned. The general contractor is on site and doing the initial survey work and site clearing. The only snafu on our end is that I could only get space on site for one office trailer and one living quarters unit due to some problems with the county over the existing septic system. Luckily, I was able to snag a two bedroom apartment in nearby Lyman. I'm putting Kieth and his apprentice in the unit on-site, and me and Shannon will use the apartment. Everybody seems satisfied and eager to get going.

The apartment will work well as there's a small room that we can also use as a second office. It'll keep me from having to spend late nights at the job site trailer catching up on work. And now that I know Shannon has both electrician skills and most of a college education, I expect he can be of help in the office too. I'm still a bit pissed that Shannon slept in a cheap motel room all those days we were mobilizing and packing stuff at the shop back home. If he'd just asked I could have got him a decent room. I can't deny to myself that I'm being a little selfish in wanting to have Shannon with me. I've never seduced or been with any man that works for me, I tell myself it needs to stay that way. I hope it can — he's been on my mind most every night since the first time I saw him. I feel the possessive need growing in both mind and body — this may have been a bad idea. So far, my gay-dar has been sending me mixed signals about him. But there is something that makes me hope, there is some energy between us that I haven't been able to quite figure out. But then some would say my gay-dar is off because I'm bi and not gay — maybe? Main thing is to not get wrapped up in a workplace lawsuit over it all...

I spend most of the first couple of days getting phones and computers installed at the job shack, sitting through meetings with the General Contractor and all the sub trades and sorting through the materials in the shipping containers. The two apprentices are building some shelving and getting it all arranged. Keith is planning out the underground work with the General Contractor's foreman. Too much of my time is in meetings with the general contractor and the other subcontractors. I figure we can just use our cellphones at the apartment, but I need to look into getting a computer there too. The power company is several days late, as usual. But by the end of the first week, the site is surveyed and rough cleared and we're working with the general contractor to survey the laying out of our underground systems so everyone can see our planned work. Thankfully, all four of us doing the electrical work are getting into our routines both on and off the job.

yukonnights
yukonnights
506 Followers