The C&s Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"I'm not much of a cook Shannon, but fair is fair and we can share chef duties."

"How 'bout I cook and you clean up the kitchen? I'm not too bad at cooking."

"Deal. Should we put that in writing or will a hand shake do?"

"I trust your word Aaron — more than I trust your cooking."

Shannon doesn't joke around much, and his shy smile at this little joke pulls at my guts — I want to go over there and rip his clothes off and take him to my bed ... it's been building as the days go forward, but instead of stripping him naked I just tell him, "You just made a wise decision Shannon. So, that means I can go take a shower while you rustle us up something to eat?"

"Yeah, I'll take care of it and you go get cleaned up." I watch Arron after he turns away, if he knew the things I've fantasized about him he'd fire me and probably kick my ass for good measure. Every night I lay alone in my bed and wish I was in his bed. Sis always said it's normal — that lots of people are attracted to someone of the same gender. I know that, the elective class I took in school made it clear — but this is the real world. This is where guys like me get their face punched in. This is how I loose this job — what would Clair and Mom do then? No, just do the job — it's too important to risk, it's just in my head and Arron isn't interested in queers. I keep telling myself this, but the desire and interest just quiets down for a short while. At night I think of him, every night since that first interview I think of him as I play with myself under the covers.

When Aaron comes back from his shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist, it's all I can do to not stare at his chiseled body. Fuck! He's gorgeous — like an athlete gorgeous! He walks into the kitchen and stands near me at the sink filling his glass with water, I can smell him — it's a clean smell but also all man, as if years of hours spent in hard labor embed that fragrance of masculinity that no amount of scrubbing can strip away. I allow myself one more deep breath of the air scented of him and move away to the stove and our supper.

"Do you want to take a quick shower before we eat Shannon?"

"Nah, it's ready. I can grab one while you clean up the kitchen."

"Oh you think you pulled a fast one on me I think — you really don't want me to cook, I'm sure of that."

When Aaron talks to me I get to look at him, I only wish the towel would fall. His cock is making a nice bulge in the towel and I can tell he's not even hard. The smell of something about to burn pulls my attention away from his crotch and I grab for a plate that Aaron beats me to. I dish up the diced chicken breast and peppers for us both. I picked up a few things at the local market yesterday after work. We don't have much to work with as far as food goes, but there's enough for tonight. Since cooking has become my duty, I'll try to buy more of the healthy food I'm used to. I'll probably have to drive a little farther to find it, but I want him to like what I cook — I don't want to eat junk food. I grab a jug of sun-tea from the fridge and pour us both a large glass. "Sit down Aaron and I hope you like it. You have to tell me the things you like and don't like, okay? I'll have to go grocery shopping pretty soon."

"Okay. But frankly, this looks like some of the best I've eaten that's been cooked on a job-site. I mean, most restaurants can serve a good meal, and at home — well, I told you that you don't want me to cook. I'll give you a company credit card if you're willing to take care of all of that — hell, I'll even let you do it on the clock so you get paid for the work."

As he talks to me I get to look at him again, and I smile back at his smile. As he takes a bite of my efforts, I look again at his large dark nipples. They are hard and very enticing and I wonder what it would be like to suck them. I would suck any part of his body — if he would just ask. "So, do you think the job is going as planned?"

"Yeah, the general contractor's superintendent is doing a good job. And our crew is keeping right up with them. Are you enjoying the work?"

"Sure. You're great to work with and Kieth is one of the best electricians I've ever worked around."

"I was just wondering, considering you've had to postpone your education and all. So was it really that bad living at home with your mother and sister? I mean, to quit university just to move out — that seems kinda drastic."

"Well, I didn't really quit school for the reason I told you."

"Actually, you didn't tell me you quit school at all. You just said you needed a change, as I recall."

"Yeah, I lied...I'm sorry...I usually don't skirt the truth. My mother is really sick and I needed to make some money to send back to her and my sister. It just didn't seem like the thing to say in an interview. I was afraid that if I tried to play up my college, you'd just figure I'm a quitter."

"I understand. I didn't mean to pry, but you can talk to me about it if you want to. And if you need some time off to go see her, just let me know — okay?"

"Okay. Thanks for understanding. She's doing okay for now, there may come a time when I'll need to go see them — but not now."

"Okay. Just let me know. You'll have a job waiting if you need to go."

"Thank you Aaron. It's nice that you know my situation."

"I think that's the first time you've called me Aaron on your own since you showed up. It's not that hard, is it?"

"No. It just seems like you're a sir to me. But I'll try to remember."

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I do like to be called sir in some circumstances, but at work I'm good with casual. Tell you what, you just call me what feels right — so long as it's not ass-hole or bastard." Ah, good. That put a smile on his face.

"I promise that you will never hear me call you those names. I don't think you understand how grateful I am to be here ... it really, really helps Aaron."

The tears in his eyes don't really surprise me now that I know more about the stress he's under. He tries to hide them by eating from his plate, but when he looks up at me again I see the silent plea and get up from my chair and kneel by his side.

Oh fuck, this is what I didn't want to happen — this is why I didn't want to talk about it. Now he's seen me crying — his arm around my shoulders pulling me into an embrace. The battle inside is short lived — I surrender and melt into his strength and feel his other hand cradle my face closer to his. "I'm sorry Aaron, I didn't mean to ruin our supper."

"Shush, you didn't ruin anything. You're carrying too big a load my young friend, and I'm glad you told me. Just try to hear this; you're not alone anymore. I'm your friend and your employer and I take care of my friends and my employees — okay?"

It all happens before I can filter my emotions — I wrap both arms around the broad shoulders of the only friend I have and feel the tears break open and flow down my cheeks. Aaron was right, I can't carry this alone any longer. "She's dying and there is no stopping it."

I pull him closer and let him cry out some of the pain. "I'm here ... it's going to be okay ... you're not alone anymore."

His hard muscles feel so good — I don't want to let him go. I hear my voice crack in whispered words, "Thank you Aaron ... I'm ashamed ... ashamed to be crying on your shoulder, but I really thank you for letting me."

"I'm just pissed at you for keeping all of this a secret. But I understand, new job, new boss, new town. But no more, okay?"

"Okay."

I feel his trembling calm a bit, and hopefully a final sniffle. "It's good to let it all out babe, our bodies are made to dump those stresses we can't control."

Did he just call me babe, or am I totally losing it? "I know, I'm feeling it. But it's still embarrassing, you gotta see that and agree."

"I can see it's embarrassing to you, but I don't agree it needs to be. I don't think any less of you than before you cried. Actually, I like you more now that we've shared this moment. Call me soft-hearted, but that's how I feel."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"Maybe I'm just hearing things because I'm being a little — well, a lot weird; but I thought I heard you call me babe just now. Am I going deaf and crazy?"

"It slipped out, but you heard right. I was hoping you didn't hear me. I'm sorry if that made you feel weird."

"Really ... I don't know what to say or how much to share. It didn't make me feel bad or anything ... does it mean anything?"

"I don't usually bring personal private issues into work with me, but I'll trust you. I'm bisexual Shannon. In the moment I just said what I was feeling, I guess. Don't make more of it than it is. Your stress and upset brought out that part of me that wants to protect the people I know. I'm sorry if it disturbed you."

I don't know if I'm awake of in some dream. This opens a whole other Pandora's Box of questions. Like what do I say to that?

"Hey, don't make it more than it is Shannon. Really, it was just a slip of the tongue. Please don't feel like I'm hitting on you or something — I really just want to be here for you, if there's anything I can do."

"I'm bi too Arron. Maybe more gay, I'm not sure sometimes. It sort of flows and runs hot and then cooler, if that makes any sense."

Oh my, now he's actually a possibility! There's no way this can be professional — can it? "I can't say I'm totally surprised. You hide it really well. But I'm obviously not upset either. I'd be lying if I told you that I hadn't thought about it though."

"Me too. I was trying so hard to not look at you in just a towel — but I couldn't resist."

"I'm not sure what to say or do here, this is a first for me. I mean, I've never worked with a person that this issue ever came up with. I mean there has to be some ethical constraints on employee and employer relationships — maybe even some legal issues?"

"I don't claim to know anything about running a business, but just to ease your mind; you never have to worry about me saying anything or doing anything that could do you any harm. No way, you're one of the few people in my life who has actually cared about me and my problems."

"Well, one good thing seems to have come from my slip up of calling you babe — it took your mind off of your problems for a while. I don't know where this goes from here..."

"I don't know either Aaron. Should I just ignore it?"

"I've been trying to ignore you since the first day you came into my shop. I'll be honest, so long as you're near me, I won't be able to ignore you. I can control myself, that I assure you. But there's no way to pretend I don't see you — and that means I can't stop liking what I see. So Mr Almost an Engineer, how do we solve this little problem?"

He's still on a knee by my side and our eyes linger together on his question. I know what I want to do — I think I know what he wants to do. But this is so out of my league of experience that it's just a bunch of emotions and desires battling for the easy answer. I look down at the floor to think, but his muscled legs take the place of his eyes and I feel my desire build up another notch. I look again to his eyes, "I don't know. Let's clean up the kitchen and think more about all of this?"

"That's at least a start of a plan."

As Aaron rises up from his place on the floor, his towel falls free. Instead of his eyes, I'm staring at the one thing that's been on my mind too much lately. It's everything I imagined and more! I look up his naked torso to find him looking a bit surprised but with a little smile. He just says, "Oops."

I kneel down to pick up his towel but his words stop me.

"Leave it Shannon. You've seen me now, so there's no reason to pretend about some false modesty."

Yes, I've seen him — but not enough. I lower my eyes back down his body, taking in the details I couldn't freely do earlier. As I look back up to his face, my hands seem to lift of their own will to his chest and roam over the muscles and the hair. I lightly caress his nipples with the palms of both hands and feel them harden — a slight shiver shakes his body. Knowing what such a touch does to me, I glance back down and see that it does the same to Aaron. What was a full cock is now becoming a really hard cock — and I feel my own dick responding in a fellowship of agreement. My body has reached that point where it completely ignores my mind — I slide off the chair to my knees and look up again. Aaron now looks like a giant standing over me — a giant with the kindest eyes and the most manly cock I've ever seen in real life ... and it's just inches from my face. I force my eyes from the flesh of my desire and look higher to again find his eyes smiling down to me — reassuring me that I am not out of place, not out of bounds.

I let my hands explore back down and around to the backs of his legs — so hard with muscle. His butt muscles overflow both hands and I massage him while kissing his inner thigh just below his balls. Even though he's fresh from his shower, I can smell his masculine perfume. I feel the shiver of his desire and kiss higher, closer to the testament of his manhood. I bury my nose in his pubic hair and breathe deeply of his scent, the primal base scent of man and now I feel my own arousal is trying to break free of the bonds of cloth that encase it.

I look to Aaron's eyes again for direction.

"Come, let's get you a shower. You'll feel better once you wash the day's sweat and grime away."

He offers me a hand and I take it. His strength pulls me to my feet and he leads me by that hand into the bathroom.

"I'm tired of being the only one naked, strip and I'll watch."

Of course I'll strip for him, but suddenly I feel insecure. Arron is so perfect, so well built, and I know that I am not. Hoping he will find something to like. As I take my clothes off, he stands leaning against the closed bathroom door with arms crossed watching. My eyes drop again to his erection — he's at that full stage, but not sticking straight out — if he stays hard after seeing me then maybe that means something.

I can tell that Shannon is inexperienced by his actions. That's okay with me, I like that about him. First his socks, then his work pants. His underwear are pretty, like large flowers in a garden of color. I think they are men's underwear — just prettier than any I've seen. "Nice underwear, they look good on you." It's the truth, his skin is a smooth alabaster and his legs have almost no hair — the flowers just fit perfect. "Take your shirt off, underwear last."

I do as Aaron says and unbutton the blue denim work shirt I've worn for two days. I can smell my own sweaty aroma and can't wait to be clean again. As the last button is undone, I shake the shirt off my shoulders and it falls to the floor with my other dirty clothes. I put my fingers into the band of my shorts ...

"Wait. Let me do that."

I give a short affirmative nod of acceptance, and lower my gaze. I'm hard now and my underwear are tented. The difference between Aaron and me is already plain to see — I hope he's not disappointed.

Aaron walks the couple of steps to where I stand waiting for him, tips my face up with a finger under my chin — my heart pounds as I watch him lower his face to mine, our eyes close at the same time and his lips cover mine with a soft warmth that begins to melt away my ability to stand up straight — but Aaron puts an arm around me and holds me tight to his own heat! When his lips part from mine, he smiles and softly kisses my forehead. When he is finished kissing me, I watch his smiling face as it recedes downward until his lips find my nipples to shower kisses on. My nipples are so sensitive and alive — I feel an urgent need to orgasm as they grow and harden under his kisses ... but I squeeze my legs together and push it away.

He pushes me back against the bathroom door. Thankfully I can stand more securely now on my rubbery legs as, once again, Aaron comes back up to kiss my collarbone and up again to just below my ear. Never in my dreams or my few actual experiences have I been kissed like this — made love to like this. I never knew it could be so tender — so wonderful. It's as if my heart is soaring and I'm just along for the ride!

I take a deep breath as he pulls away. My eyes blink and then open to find him looking at me with that smile on his face.

"You're beautiful Shannon ...truly beautiful."

I can't speak, but he seems to know that and leans to kiss my lips again. I open for him so his tongue might dance with mine. Along with the kiss, he also grabs me possessively between my legs and I gasp in my thrill of pleasure even as I instinctively spread wider for him!

He puts his lips close to my ear, "You're liking this aren't you — your body can't lie."

"I don't want to lie to you, you're making every dream I ever had come true and even some I never dreamed yet. Do what you will Aaron, I'm ready to go wherever you want to take me."

"Trust me, we're going to have a lot of wonderful journeys Babe. I've been searching for you for a long time. Now lets get these pretty underwear off of you."

I stand with my back leaning against the door as Aaron once again takes a knee. With our eyes locked together he slides his fingers up under the waistband on both sides of my body and slowly pulls the colorful fabric away from my last secret. I watch his face as he lowers his eyes to see me for the first time. As he stares, I feel the fear of rejection build to a dull pounding in my head. He uses one finger to slip under my nut sack and his thumb closes over it as he gently fondles my balls around in their pouch. He looks up to me and smiles with a wink of an eye. The smile and look on his face are enough to make me believe he likes what he's found in me. I put my hands in his hair and lightly hold him as he lowers his mouth and takes me!

I've been sucked a few times — but not like this. Aaron is making love to me with his mouth and I want more than anything in the world to be doing the same to him. But I can only brace myself against the door as he has his way with my most private flesh...

I feel Shannon's surrender and wrap one arm around his upper legs to make sure he doesn't fall. Abandoning his cock for now, I kiss the soft skin of his lower abdomen — then up to his belly button and swirl my tongue in to tickle him. I can taste the sweat on his body and find it quite pleasing. But we did come here to get a shower — and I'd rather finish this in my bed. "Babe, let's get that shower and I'll take you to my bed tonight, okay?"

"Uh-huh, okay."

"You better sit on the toilet, you look like you're about to fall over."

"Yeah, my legs are a little unsteady."

I smile as he walks across the bathroom in a bit of a daze. As he passes me, I see his naked butt for the first time — plump and round, covered with flawless white skin — I feel my cock get a little harder. I force my eyes away and turn to get the water turned on and adjusted. The place has decent plumbing and the water soon gets warm as I make the final adjustments to get the right temperature. "Okay, let's get in and get cleaned up. I've already bathed, so I'll just wash you."

I do as Aaron says and get under the water to get soaked down. He guides me out of the stream, turns me to face the wall so I can lean against the cool surface. Almost immediately I feel the smooth silky soap sliding over my back, and down into my butt crack. My body instinctively spreads for him and pushes my butt back to his hand, and I feel a new thrill course through my body. Just spreading for him has me rock hard and sort of trembling on the inside — my balls tense up and release in rapid succession almost like a mini-orgasm. And he hasn't even really done anything yet!

But after just a few more moments, I feel his fingers exploring the places no one has ever touched but me. Again my body takes charge and my ass pooches out to him and spreads even wider. The thought comes from someplace deep inside; this must be what a woman feels when she spreads for a man — I'll never know for sure, but it feels really good to me. Aaron notices my body's call and his fingers probe a little more intimately — a soft moan escapes my throat as his soap slickened finger begins to toy with my opening. I'm the only person who's touched that place — except for a couple of doctors and that was not at all like this! My moan is rewarded with a soft kiss on the back of my neck.