The C&s Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll just go put on a swimsuit."

"No, Sis, that would be kinda weird. We always soak nude, and we're naked now. If you're dressed, I know I'd feel stupid. Just hop in, we're all adults. Aaron and I have even gone to public hot springs where almost everyone is nude."

I've been wanting to join my guys for a while and now the door is open. "Okay, I guess fair is fair. No laughing though."

Laughing is the last thing on my mind as I watch Shannon's twin sister strip in front of us. Her skin is just like Shannon's — an alabaster white that looks soft even from here. She's already bra-less, as usual, and as she lifts the T-shirt over her head a palpable thrill fills my body and mind at seeing her breasts openly for the first time — small upturned and rosy red nipples already raised in arousal. With her shirt cast to the ground, her eyes find mine and I offer her a small smile intended to ease her unease. She keeps her eyes on mine as she unbuttons her jeans — she looks down on her nakedness and my eyes drop lower as she peels the blue denim away, leaving her panties in place. Once she steps clear of her discarded jeans, she stands again for us both to see. I notice when she bites her lower lip signaling her insecurity. "It's okay Clair, It's just Shannon and me — it's just a hot tub."

She smiles at my words and puts her thumbs in the waistband on either side and takes the plunge. She stands for a moment in front of us, to me it is almost unreal — it's almost a female version of Shannon that stands just feet away, totally exposed and vulnerable. The same sparse pubic hair, her clit and labia are prominent and beautifully erotic to me — pure perfection. "You better hop in where it's warm!"

Aaron's words thaw out my body frozen with nervousness and I crawl over the edge of the tub to join my two guys. As I sink into the warmth my sigh is not just for the soothing water — it's also that this hurdle of connection has been cleared. I've been so lonely and even jealous of Shannon these past long lonely weeks — and now they have opened up and let me into their lives. I take a seat on the other side of Aaron and lean into him. I'm finally next to him, and not just in my dreams. The only reason I've been so distant is for Shannon — I can't get in between what he and Shannon have. But this seems safe enough, it's just a hot tub, and they already go to nude hot springs.

"You forgot your beer Clair, sit tight and I'll grab it."

When Aaron stands up, I look up at his body from the back view. He is everything and more than Shannon said about him — all man, that seems an apt description. How did my brother get so lucky? When he bends over to grab my open beer, his balls are hanging loose between his legs. All man, yes a very apt description. I feel my response and squeeze my legs tight to milk out the pleasure — when he turns back to us, his cock is all I see. All man ... all man with a beautiful man sized cock — I feel myself falling into an urgent need — a forbidden desire. But I cannot turn my eyes away from him as he steps back across the tub. He stands in front of me, holding my forgotten beer out for me to take — his cock is just a foot and a half away from my face and everything in me screams for me to take it — take in into my hands — take it into my mouth — spread my legs and take it into my body! It's been so fucking long — and this isn't helping at all!

As I look down on her, the interest is written clearly on her face. Instead of feeling like taking her, I feel protective instead. I see the unsure sister of my lover Shannon and it's in me to care for her more than enjoy her body at this point. I put Clair's beer on the tub edge and sit back between the twins, put an arm around each and draw them into a big shared hug. I feel Shannon's energy and eagerness on my right — on my left I feel Clair's tentative touch of a hand on my thigh as she lays her face on the side of my chest. It's a magical moment — a moment so much more than what Shannon and I had talked about — it's a moment of connection — of bonding and joining that blows all my preconceived ideas out of the water. I find my beer, tip it up and finish it all and lean my head back against the tub.

I look at Aaron and can tell this was a special moment for him. Clair too, I can tell in the way she responded that something deep was going on inside for her. My erection is fueled by both of them. Seeing her with him, seeing her beauty next to his rugged strength is gotta be one of the high points of my life so far. I want for her what I have found — can Aaron love two people? Are we pushing the boundaries too far? Was this a mistake? But how can it be a mistake if we all want it? I sip my beer in silence, my thoughts are too unsure to speak right now.

"I'm sorry if I've seemed kinda freaked a bit since I got here — please don't take it wrong guys. I think maybe it's everything piling up, Mom's death, moving up here with you guys, not knowing what's next — but it feels really good to be out here with both of you. I've been wanting to join you, just didn't know if I should."

"Clair, I think I can speak for Shannon too, but I am honored and happy you've joined us in our house. It's what we both want, for you to feel at home here and comfortable with us. I know it's a big shift in your life. Shannon and I have talked and we just want you to know that we have your back — we are going to be here for you. If joining us in the hot tub here doesn't feel helpful, then we'll certainly understand."

"No, no, it's nothing that either of you have done. I think it's just that it does feel so good to be here with you both that I almost feel guilty. I mean, I love nudity ... I just didn't know how much sharing it together would affect me. You're both beautiful in such different ways. I'm just a little overwhelmed by so much naked man around me? But, I'm not complaining — definitely not complaining."

I feel Shannon's body against me relax and Clair's words calm me as well. "Clair, I think I speak for Shannon too, we want you to feel free to share us both. Trust me, we've talked and have some ideas to try and help you get your life back on the rails. We both want only the best for you and you can mark my words; We will be here for you, no matter what."

I feel the tears of relief and release before they come. I refuse to resist and sit up so I can kiss Aaron on his cheek. "Thank you again for everything." When he turns to me, puts a hand on my side just next to my breast and leans to kiss, I close my eyes and meet his lips halfway. The kiss lingers and the passion builds within my chest — I reach over and press my hand against his hard cock and feel myself accepting this strange new connection we've all made. As our kiss deepens, he leans over me as his hand on my breast begins to roam over other parts of my body — I spread my legs for him when he gets down there. Suddenly I feel Shannon sit down on my other side and accept another new experience — my brother seeing me with a man.

"It's okay Sis. We can share him — if you want it, it's okay."

Shannon's whispered permission melts away any remaining doubts and I accept to myself that Aaron will fuck me at some point in our future. When his finger goes into me, it slides in with no resistance and my body takes over by pushing up to meet him — silent trills of pleasure radiate down my inner thighs and upward into my tummy as the pressure builds inside where his fingers are. He's so gentle, teasing and stretching my labia, then retreating to stimulate my clit with his thumb, back and forth ...and now several fingers open the first couple inches of my vagina. Oh ... so nice ... the sensitive tissue at my entrance responds ... each center of pleasure connects with all the rest in a web of desire that I've missed so much — for so long. Knowing that Shannon is watching us adds another layer of erotic stimulus to my pleasure — I've always loved showing off for him and now he's seeing even more. I feel my orgasm building and I know Aaron can feel it too — when he pulls out of me and eases away I want to scream, no! But I hold my lips closed tight, open my eyes to find him smiling at me."

"Later ... let's wait until later when we can do it right."

"Okay." My own voice sounds small to me— almost a whisper of surrender.

***

We all stay in the tub long enough to drink one more cold beer. This time it's Sis who gets up to get them. I know she did it on purpose, but am not complaining when she bends over at the waist to reach the cold cans in the bowl of ice on the deck. She's intentionally giving both Aaron and me a full open view of her most private feminine secrets. I reach over under the water, not surprised in the least by the large hard cock my hand finds — then feel him check mine and know it's the same. When Clair comes back with our drinks, she wedges in between Aaron and me and holds the cans out for us to take one. I can't remember ever being in contact with her entire naked body in all the years we've lived together — my cock is throbbing and I know there is nothing I can do to stop it. When Clair touches it under the water, I'm shocked — I look at her and she just winks and smiles as she feels me up. When she hands me her open can, I take it — too addled to hesitate.

With my dick still in her right hand, I watch as she turns to Aaron and know that her now free left hand is holding him in the same way. Any worries that my sister might be put off by our nudity and openness crumble and disappear — it's now she who is leading the game. I can just make out though the water that her hand is around his cock — the thought of her being able to compare us should make me self-conscious, but it's just the opposite — my mind takes another leap upwards just knowing that she now can feel just how much of a man Aaron is. I take the last big gulp of my beer and lean my head back on the tub, close my eyes and smile. For the first time in a long while I feel a sense of peace settle over me — Clair is going to be fine ....

***

As we all walk through the kitchen on the way to the bedroom Aaron and I share, I notice Clair's supper still on the counter in covered bowls. We all have other appetites that must be fed first though. In our room, we all toss our bundles of clothes on the floor, Aaron turns the covers down, takes the few steps to Clair and scoops her up in both arms and carries her to bed. As he gently lays her on her back, I walk over to my side and crawl in. Aaron stands above us looking down with a small smile.

"You two are beautiful and I'm so happy and blessed that you are here with me. You may think I've saved you, but you've both brought new life into mine. I never realized what I was missing until Shannon showed up — and now you too Clair. I just want us all to grab a-hold of this and allow our feelings for each other lead the way. Clair, just like with me and Shannon, you have equal say in everything. And I mean everything, from the color of the towels to what we all end up doing in bed."

"Clair, you can trust what Aaron says. I know him Sis. If you want me to leave you two to have some privacy, that's fine with me." She looks from Aaron then back to me and I can see the peace in her eyes.

My brother and I look at one another for long seconds as the realities of what we are doing races around in our heads. "I want to be with you both." I turn to look up at Aaron and we too share a conversation between our eyes. "I want you both."

With those words spoken, Aaron lays down on his side of the bed — Clair safe between us. She takes my still hard dick in her left hand, turns to look at Aaron and takes his hard cock into her right hand. I want to close my eyes and just enjoy the feeling as she begins to stroke me, but I want to watch her do the same to Aaron even more. Aaron turns more onto his side and Sis spreads for him as his hand reclaims her sex. I feel unsure — how far is too far with a sister? As if somehow reading my mind, Sis turns to look at me.

"It's okay Shannon. Just don't fuck me — everything else is just for fun and connection."

Her words sound like soft sweet music, I can't trust myself in this but I trust her. I kiss her on the shoulder on my way to her stiff nipple. When I take it between my lips, I feel her hand on the back of my head reassuring me. It's the hand that was stroking Aaron's cock and after a short few moments, her hand returns to him. I drift in a dream world of new sensations — new thoughts and new emotions. Of all the people in the world, it is only these two here with me that I love. I reach out in my mind and take hold of this and pull it tight lest it slip away. When I feel the bed shift, I open my eyes again. Aaron is mounting her. She turns loose of my dick and spreads her legs wider in welcome for our man,

When Aaron leans over me, I have no will nor power — no desire to resist — my legs open of their own desire, sending that familiar thrill of vulnerability racing through my body. This moment of surrendering myself feels like release of every worry and fear that — that had crippled me and drained all the brightness out of my life. I feel Shannon's warmth close by my side — and now Aaron's heat as he enters my body! He goes deep and his girth opens me. I fight to suppress an instant orgasm — my hands on his hips signal him to pause. I revel in his weight on top of me, pressing me down into the mattress, forcing my legs wider — his heat and power forcing me open for his pleasure — my pussy swells to caress his cock. When he starts in earnest, I surrender in my contentment knowing that I give him pleasure in return for what he's giving me. After the brief pause, I take my hands away and hump up to him, rubbing my button against his coarse pubic hair ... and he starts....

She's the most beautiful woman I've ever laid with. She's tight and feels so delicate under me as I hold some of my weight on my arms. When she humps up on my cock, I know she's ready. I kiss her neck and whisper, "You're beautiful and this is for you — it's for all of us." Her arms wrap around my back and roam down to my butt. I feel her feet hook over my thighs and we begin in earnest.

I scoot away from them so I can watch and see more. My hand goes to my own dick and I slowly stroke myself as I watch my man make love to my sister. I'm so hard it almost hurts. Just being here, just watching them is so exotic and ... wonderful. Suddenly, it seems to be over almost as soon as he starts — Clair tenses up and moans through her orgasm. Aaron fucks her all the way through it and keeps going. She's more relaxed now, laying more limp and passive as he thrusts into her. When she holds onto his shoulders it's like she's just hanging on for dear life as he makes love to her— he lifts up on his knees enough to slide almost all the way out, only to push deep back into her again. Over and over he thrusts the length of his cock into her passive body ... over and over until another orgasm seizes her body ... the garbled sounds coming from her mouth make no sense at all. Having been on the receiving end of that cock myself, I can only envy her and tug on my own dick.

When Aaron's time comes, I'm surprised to see him pull out and shoot his load onto Clair's stomach and chest. Again and again his seed paints her in white. When he's finished, he milks the last drops out onto the sparse hair of her mound. Clair's eyes are closed and she's laying limp and still except for her heaving chest. I take in this sight, never wanting to forget it; Aaron on his knees between her legs, eyes closed with his head back — nostrils flared wide and he too is taking deep breaths. Clair's stomach is sunken, her ribs plainly visible as she recovers her own breath. The pooled evidence of Aaron's pleasure pooled in her belly-button — her legs limp and open ... I lift up more and see her hole is still open from the cock she just took. The thought jumps to mind and I hop off the bed and hurry to get a couple of damp wash clothes.

When I feel Shannon leave, I open my eyes and see him heading for the water-closet in our room. Good man, I made a mess. I look back to Clair to find her looking up at me. "You okay? Shannon's gone to get some washcloths." She reaches a hand out to me and I take it. I kiss the palm of her hand and lean over to kiss her lips. It's obvious from her body-language that our relationship has turned the corner I was hoping for — she's soft and tender and trusting. I feel myself falling for her just as I did for her brother. Suddenly, she's more than Shannon's sister who needs our help — she's suddenly much more than that. My mind is too fogged to dissect just what this means right now, but I know this changes everything. When Shannon comes back with the warm washcloths, I abandon my place between his sister's legs.

I hand Aaron a cloth and he wipes his cock. Clair is laying limp with her eyes closed as I begin to clean her starting with her breasts and working down to her belly. Aaron made a mess, but he certainly showed me how a man fucks a woman. As I bathe away Aaron's cum, I idly wonder if she's ever been fucked like this before. She shared some of her exploits, but I don't think she shared about all of them — and never all the details. Maybe she isn't as experienced as I imagined? When I look at her face again, I see her looking at me — the smile on her face is all I need right now. I smile and hand her the warm washcloth so she can finish cleaning herself up.

Never in my wildest fantasies did I ever imagine anything that compares to what we all just did. Never have I experienced a man like Aaron. Never did I even think about making love with Shannon laying next to me watching. And now he's helping to clean up the mess we made. I look up to Aaron — his expression is still tender, he reaches a hand out to me and I put my hand in his — he bends down and kisses it, looks back up at me a winks. His wink, seemingly a small thing, reassures me just like Shannon did earlier. Both of them are telling me it's all okay — no big deal. Even though we all know this is an important moment, it's not a bad moment. I allow myself to agree with them — I have no idea where this goes from here, but I trust them ... I trust us. The question won't leave and I ask Aaron, "Why didn't you come inside?"

"I almost did, but at the last minute I realized that we never talked about contraceptives. I'm sorry, in all the passion it just slipped my mind."

"Well, that was gentlemanly of you, but in the future you needn't worry — I'm covered."

"Oh, so there's a future for me, eh?"

"I certainly hope so. Shannon, how do you feel about all of this?"

"I love it Sis. I love you and I love Aaron, I've never been happier."

"You won't mind not getting to do what Aaron does?"

"I'm more like you — he fucks me just like he did you. That's how I come too." I waggle my dick for her to see and add, "I know this isn't what you want from me and I'm okay with that. I just love us all here together, if that makes any sense."

"It makes sense for me too little bro' ... but I don't think Aaron fucks us; he makes love to us, can't you tell?" I turn back to Aaron, "Does it make sense to you Aaron?"

Before saying a word, Aaron just chuckles. "To be honest, I don't think anything has made total sense since Shannon walked into my life. I mean nothing in my life is the same as it was before the O'Shay twins arrived. But, the new life far outshines the old one. Shannon brought hope into my life — you, dear lady, have brought a new light into my life — and I think into Shannon's life too. I know he missed you those months up here before you joined us. You're welcome to stay here as long as you want Clair. I'm not sure any of this would make sense to most folks, but it certainly feels nice to me."