The C&s Club Pt. 06

Story Info
Another Shift In Our Lives.
9.6k words
4.47
3.4k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
510 Followers

After being out of town on the dairy project, it's a little weird to be back in town. Also, the work is so much different. Aaron and his brother don't have any big projects going at the moment, but there are dozens of other jobs on their list. Aaron kept Kieth on after the dairy project wrapped up, but the other apprentice decided to move on. The few other electricians have all been working here awhile and are glad that Aaron is back since he has a knack for keeping things running smooth on all the jobs. That I'm his regular apprentice on the jobs he takes as his own doesn't surprise me, but I've noticed a few odd looks from some of the others. Once we've got the truck loaded with things he thinks we might need, we head out for our first stop. As we make our way through traffic, I'm still wondering about us being outed. "Do you think the other guys know I'm your cocksucker?"

"I can't imagine why they should — why do you ask?"

"Oh, I just thought maybe I noticed a few strange looks. You think they really buy the idea that you pick me up on the way to work because I don't have a car?"

"You think it looks fishy?"

"I can't say for certain — it may just be me not wanting to accidentally out you as my man."

"I'll keep my eyes more open. Maybe we should just get you some transportation? I've been thinking Clair needs a car to get around in and maybe you do too. Seems like you and me are almost always together, but she would probably like a bit more freedom without us along."

"That would be nice for her. I can go halves on the cost — our birthday is coming up and it would be a nice gift. I keep talking to her about checking out the colleges around here — but in reality, how could she explore much without a car?"

"Let's do it. — I even have a friend from the club who owns a dealership. I know he'll give us an honest deal. It'll be from both of us. Then maybe she could drop you off at work sometimes and the guys won't talk about us so much?"

"I hadn't thought of that, but it would probably be better for you. No reason to feed gossip."

"I couldn't care less if they know we're lovers. What is a bit conflicting is that you work for me and my brother — that might look a lot worse than it is to some of the guys. A car for Clair sounds like a win-win. Well, here we are. This guy owns four of these stores around town, there seems to be some electrical problem in one of them at least once a month. A lot of it is poor initial installation and equipment decisions — go cheap, get cheap. But he loves us when we show up and get it all smoothed out. Me — I prefer the new work ... the more complex the better."

The work on this job isn't complex and we're done in less than two hours. Next on our list is a pre-bid meeting and walk-through on a remodel project at Western Washington University and as usual, Aaron drives and I take in more new places that I haven't seen yet. I know that, technically, he probably doesn't need me on this trip — I know I get special treatment. But if that's what he wants then I'm more than happy to be with him. "If we have time, could we pick up some info here? I'd like to get it for Clair. She thinks she can't go back and finish a degree, but I'm not letting her off that easy."

"That's a great idea. And what about your unfinished degree?"

"I know. It's just that I enjoy working with you so much. I'm not even sure I'd like working in an office all day. Plus, this is a good career too. I mean, look at you — you're an engineer but you can do better out here working with both your mind and your hands."

"Well, you got me on that one, I guess. Just remember, it's an option if you change your mind."

The pre-bid meeting is a several hour event. First the overview from the owner's project manager and then the lead architect explains some of the details and answers questions. The main event is when we can all go snoop around, plans in hand, and get a better feel for the actual existing conditions we could be dealing with. We spend a couple of hours onsite taking photos and notes. It probably isn't all that important that I be here, but I'm learning a lot and contributing as much as possible. It's the first time I've been deep into the bowels of a large building. In all of my electrical engineering classes, there's not much I learned that would help me design something like this. "You know, I think this is better experience than what I got in my engineering classes."

"I can't totally disagree with you there. But those classes do train your brain to think and to have an understanding of the theory — the big picture, if you will. But, I've worked with some really dumb electrical engineers too. If they have no concept of the nuts and bolts of putting this all together, it can be a problem."

All of the several contractors and subcontractors have scattered out — it's kind of obvious these guys don't want to chit-chat and share ideas on how to do this job. Aaron and I are in a utility tunnel deep under the building all alone. After taking numerous photos he puts his phone away, "I think that about does it for this trip. We'll probably have to come back after I dig into the plans more. But, I think this is a good place to call it a day."

On the drive back to the shop I decide to bring up something I've been thinking about. "Since we have our privacy here Shannon, you know the one thing I miss with Clair being around — our nude time out by the pool and around the house."

"Yeah, I've thought of that and I really miss it too. But I'm willing to sacrifice our freedom for a while so she has time to get things worked out in her life."

"Oh, I'm with you on that — don't get me wrong. But here's just a thought, don't freak out. Do you think she'd be open to us all being nude — like at the hot springs we went to? I've even thought about taking her to the same place we went."

"She's no prude — I'm sure of that. And we've seen each other naked plenty of times — I think you'd like what you see. I like the idea — it might make her feel like she's more at home, maybe. You know, not a stranger imposing on friends. What if we just do it like normal and invite her to join us if she wants? I don't think she'd freak out — and who knows, she might even join us. But at least we've shown that we're going to be naked at times. You want to fuck her, don't you?"

"I admit, it's hard to ignore her. It's weird, she's a female version of you — together you two are everything I could ever want. But, I promise I won't say or do anything that might offend her and make her feel uncomfortable with us. Just thinking out loud 'cause I know I can with you."

"I've thought about her with you — I just didn't think I should bring it up. But now that you have, I think it could even be good for her if you have sex together. I know it's been a long time since she had anyone decent — I know she 'Jills' herself off, she's said as much sort of implying her life has been pretty dead-end for a while now. One thing I know growing up with a sister, she gets as horny and needy as I do. Since she doesn't have any social life up here, I think it's worth thinking about — and probably even doing if she ends up wanting to. Do you think it'd be better if I wasn't there?"

"No, I think she would think it was creepy — like I'd be that old guy who's cheating on you."

"I didn't think of that, but you're right. So I guess we should do it together."

"We might as well hop in the tub this evening and see what happens. She's your sister, so I'll leave things up to you if she does happen to come out to say hello or something."

"Sounds solid to me."

"Just curious, but have you and Clair ever messed around?"

"Not anything serious really, but when I was at the university and she was going to classes at the community college we did a little nudity. As you know, we shared a room and Mom had the other bedroom — so never seeing some bare flesh or underwear was pretty much impossible. It was actually her who was more bold. She would often come in our room after a shower before bed with just a towel wrapped around her — it got to be that when our door closed, her towel hit the floor. The first time she did that I must have looked pretty shocked — but she gave me her 'what?' looks like it was no big deal. Sometimes she put a T-shirt and panties on, but usually she sleeps nude. At first I tried to ignore her and just take some quick peeks. But she finally told me that she sees me trying to look — so just look. I took her up on it and got a lot of up close looks at a naked woman. Of course, after a few days passed she insisted that fair is fair and that I should do the same."

"How did that go?"

"Well, it was more awkward for me because I knew she'd see me hard — and she did. But she was cool about it, said I was a little on the small side but not bad. After that we became way more casual in our room. Eventually, we agreed that I could jack-off in bed if I needed to and she could 'Jill' herself. This went on for a good while and then one night she told me she'd like to watch me jack-off. I told her no-way, but then she said she'd let me watch her if I'd do the same. It was really a lot of fun once we actually started doing it."

"Did you two ever have sex together?"

"Not intercourse, mostly just a good bit of teasing and looking. One night after we turned the overhead light off and were both taking care of ourselves, she asked if I had ever even seen a pussy up close. I had to admit that I hadn't. So she turned her bedside lamp back on, got on top of her covers and just leaned back against the wall and spread her legs. I'll never forget the way she used a couple of fingers to slide up and down her pink slit and spread it open for me to see. She kept going, one hand pinching her nipples and the other fingering her pussy. I threw my covers off and let her watch me take care of myself. After that, we were really pretty open — and we talked more openly too. So, I know she's open to nudity with me — I doubt she'd object to seeing your body — and I'm sure she'd enjoy those nude hot springs."

"Ah, a little exhibition and voyeurism play, eh? That sounds like fun, a lot like what goes on at the club. Did you already know you were into guys at that point?"

"Yeah, but I was still conflicted about it. I had one guy at the college that I explored with, it was all just cock-sucking but it was enough to awaken by homo side. I think it was Clair who helped me realize I like both. I was never much of a ladies man, and without her I might not have ever known much about women. I know that I look back on our explorations fondly and since we didn't really have sex — I don't think it was really wrong."

"Nor do I. It's actually pretty common, I think. I've had friends who have shared similar experiences. To be frank, I think this will probably make her even more comfortable with maybe joining us. You're sure that you're okay with her joining us? I mean, it is your sister we're talking about — and we can't really know how she'll take it or where it might go if she does join us."

"One of the things I told her when I was trying to get her to come up here was that you are a decent man — someone totally unlike all of the guys she's ever dated or been involved with. I'd love for her to be able to experience that the way I have. So no, even though it sounds a little weird to talk about it like this, I do see the upside for her. And I know she's strong enough to make her own choices too. If she wants to join us, I think she will. Basically, I think we should just invite her and she has to decide."

"And you? You sure you're okay with it?"

"Yeah, like I said; I think it would be good to help move her forward in this new life she's having to figure out. The worst thing possible would be for her to be isolated here and feel like she gave up all her friends and stuff. Right now, we're all she has."

"If she ever does get in our bed, would you want to have sex with her now?"

"I know I'd like to watch you and her, if that's okay. I don't really feel it inside to go the whole way though ... it sounds too complicated. I have no idea how she might feel, and I'm sure not going to ask her."

"I'd never want you to be left out — I'm not sure she'll want you watching her go all the way though. I hear what you're saying — I understand that it could be complicated for you and her. And just to make it clear, I'm fine either way."

"Just have to see how it unfolds. Even if it is just you and Sis alone, I think it'd be a good thing for her. But you and I both know that she may not want to do some nudity with either of us."

"Well, we'll have to take a nice long hot soak tonight Babe. You do realize that if she does want to join us in our bed, she'll see you too — she'll probably see you sucking my cock and maybe even more. You're okay with that?"

"It'll be strange at first, but I'm not ashamed of what you and I do in bed — and I'm sure she'd love to watch us too. Fair is fair, and that's sort of the deal we had back home. She got to watch me and I watched her — more exhibition and voyeurism. Are you hard?"

"Busted — are you?"

Instead of answering, I undo my jeans and slide them down so Aaron can see. "I guess I'm busted too." He chuckles and reaches over to fondle me before letting me pull my pants back up.

***

The rest of the day, I go out on a residential service call with one of the journeyman electricians while Aaron gets started on the plans and specs of the big job we inspected earlier. This is my first time working with any of the electricians other than Aaron, but he's a nice older guy with years of experience. It's not a difficult job and my mind keeps racing ahead to this evening and the hot tub.

Aaron's still in his office working on the initial bid estimate when I get back. When he notices me in his office doorway, he tosses his pencil onto the table, "Enough of this for today. You ready to go home?"

***

{ CONTENT WARNING / Spoiler Alert: This below is what I mentioned in the Story Introduction about some scenes that just screamed to be written. There is sibling nudity and casual bodily contact in this part. The content is primarily voyeurism and exhibition, which is in the same vein as the nudism lifestyle in other parts of the story — this now includes Clair. If such content is offensive to you, please skip down until the Content Warning End Note where I'll give a brief non-graphic summary of story progress. The story focus remains as Gay/Bi Male and this brings in the Bisexual elements. As it might help you decide if this is for you; I'll say upfront that there is no sibling intercourse. }

Back at the house, the first stop for me is the shower. The job with Bruce wasn't hard, but my part was under the house crawling around in the dirt, cobwebs and various small unseen critters my mind told me were there waiting to bite me. After just a few minutes in the shower, Aaron joins me.

"You want to douche while you're here getting cleaned up? After all our talking earlier, I'm gonna need to fuck either you or your sister tonight."

He says it as a joke, but I figure it's true. "I'll clean-up for you — I like the sound of your need. I've been thinking how to get started and it seems to me that we should just go out to the hot-tub wrapped in our towels from here."

"That's not a bad idea. She'll probably see us going out and maybe get curious. If she doesn't see us going out back, I'm sure she'll eventually see us out there."

"That's what I thought too. I'm finished washing, I'll get out and start my douche."

"Okay, I'll just enjoy the water for awhile and then you can get back in and rinse off again."

As I work through my cleaning routine, a smile comes unbidden as I sit waiting for gravity and nature to do their work of getting me as clean inside as I am outside. Aaron is humming as he let's the water rinse him from head to toe. I flush out my butt-hole for the third time, "It's all clear Aaron. I'm coming back in to rinse." When I get back in the shower, I notice right away that he's already semi-erect. "Someone's having naughty thoughts, I see."

"No, lovely thoughts Babe, thoughts of you ... thoughts of Clair. Here, let me wash your butt one more time."

I'm not really surprised that his washing takes longer than if I'd done it myself. His fingers feel so soothing once he has my crack all lathered up. He moves me out of the shower stream and I lean my hands and face against the shower wall — I spread wider for him when I feel his hand trying to fondle my balls and I want his cock in me right now! My need is an urgent need ... his finger slides inside of my body and it's enough — for now. With one hand taking care of my hole, his other hand comes around and takes possession of my cock and balls. He teases me until a moan — more like a groan escapes my throat. He stops just before I go beyond the point of no return, leaving me abandoned and desperate for more.

"We better get out of here before you come. You're a horny bugger, I can barely keep up with your needs."

I know he's teasing. "You're the one who always starts it. I think you're the horny bugger in this house." His kiss on the back of my shoulder is his reply.

Once we're dry, we both wrap a towel around our waists and walk to the back door. Clair is in the kitchen doing some prep on something for supper — when she sees us, she smiles, "Going to soak a while, I see."

Aaron nods, "Yeah, seems Shannon here had to actually do some hard work today and he thinks a hot soak is what he needs."

"Oh, and what's your excuse — did you work hard too?"

"No, I sat on my butt and used my head too much — so I need a soak too."

"Okay, have fun. I'll just stay here and slave over the hot stove while you two relax."

"You can always join us Sis, there's plenty of room."

"No, I'll leave you two alone — don't worry about me."

Once in the tub, the truth of this really being what we need is obvious on our faces and the soft moans of pleasure as we settle back to let the jets massage us. "Well, Sis knows we're out here naked. I wonder if she'll come out?"

"Just have to wait and see. But even if she doesn't, this feels great — and we've made it pretty obvious that we think this is perfectly acceptable for us. I do hope she decides it's acceptable for her too. But right now, I just want to touch you and relax."

Aaron does touch me — he puts his hand on my inner thigh — that soft super sensitive spot just below my balls — from there he works up to my sex again and I just close my eyes and lean my head back against the rim of the tub. The bubbling sound of water fills my ears and my sex fills his hand. I don't know if Clair will intrude on us, but I'm satisfied just being here with him. I hope she joins us, I want her to feel this satisfaction too. I know she hasn't fully adjusted to this new life and only want her to find happiness too.

After fifteen minutes or so, Clair's voice rouses me awake.

"I was just wondering if you guys wanted a beer or anything?"

"Thanks Clair, I could use a beer — how 'bout you Shannon?"

"Yeah, sounds perfect. Grab one for yourself Clair if you want."

She comes back with several beers in a bowl with some ice and sits on the side of the tub.

I can see enough of Aaron's body through the bubbling water to know that Shannon didn't exaggerate about him being all man. I feel a bit of envy — why does he get the good one? But, I'm happy for him — he's always been so awkward when it comes to dating ... but he's not awkward anymore. "Is there room for one more in there?"

"Sure, see for yourself — there's room for more than one. Hop in Sis, the more the merrier."

Shannon seems okay with it, "What about you Aaron, you okay with some company?"

"You're not company Clair, you're family — of course your welcome to join us. I'm not sure why I bought such a big one, but there's plenty of room."

yukonnights
yukonnights
510 Followers