The C&s Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels nice to me too, Sis. What about you?"

"It feels really nice — both of you make me feel safe and loved."

"Okay then, welcome to my home to both of the O'Shay twins."

*****

A New Normal — Several Months Later

After our first threesome, we all agree that a new king-size bed is in order. Clair spends most of her nights with Aaron and me. Sometimes she let's me and Aaron have some time together, mostly around the time of her monthly cycle. It's all he and I need to reconnect on our own wavelength and we're eager to have her back when she's ready. But she also has claimed the right to enjoy her own voyeuristic pleasures by watching Aaron do to me what he does to her. That she enjoys watching as much as I do doesn't really surprise me anymore — why wouldn't she? One thing is certain, by having open sex together like this I feel we're all connected on the same level now. She and Aaron — me and Aaron — it all feels normal, whole and good.

She's also definitely found her footing here in Bellingham. With the birthday gift of her new used car, she's off and running and even talking more about getting back to school. Aaron's buddy came through with a really great car at a special price. As we three sit around the kitchen table eating supper, I look around and feel more at home here than I can ever remember in my life. "This really feels like home — it's the best home I've ever had."

"I have to say, I feel the same Shannon. You and Clair add something to my life I never imagined. You two have kept me so busy, I haven't even been to the club in months. Maybe I don't need the club anymore?"

"What club? You guys never mentioned a club before."

"I guess we've all just been too busy Sis. The club is something Aaron and a bunch of his friends started a long time ago. It's a private club where gay and bi guys can go hang out without any worries."

"It's a bit more than that Clair, we set it up as a private club so men who are submissive to other men can have a safe place to meet guys who are more dominant — I always think tops and bottoms explains it best. The whole dominant and submissive thing makes most people think instantly of BDSM and such. It's not that. But it's called the C and s Club — which stands for, Cocks and suckers. Quite often, but not always, the energy that drives these relationships includes one partner who has some inner desire to be the follower — the one who gets on his knees — the one who is the bottom. On the other side is a guy who derives his pleasure from being the top. The guy who knows his place is to pleasure his bottom guy with his cock — he's the one who get's his emotional thrill from mounting the more passive one — or having him get on his knees before him. I hope that helps. It's not at all a thing where one size fits all. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that we're all sorta similar but we're each very unique in the details. But back to the club. I've taken Shannon a few times, but we've been too busy to go in quite awhile."

"It's really unique Clair. There's a stage where guys can get up in front of the crowd and have sex. I've seen the most amazing live shows ever. I've made a few friends too."

"Sounds like I've interrupted your club visits? Why don't we all go out one evening together? I love watching gay guys go at it. Hint, hint. You two hardly ever do anything in front of me — but Shannon watches me get laid all the time."

"Well, we can change the part about you watching us — I guess we both thought you might not appreciate too much of that. But as to the club — it's a men's club. I mean, I don't think anyone has ever brought a woman to a show. I don't recall making that official in the founding documents — but it's always been that way."

"That's not very fair and open-minded. Why no women Aaron?"

"I guess it was just more of a safe place for queer men. I don't think anyone ever imagined any women would want to be around a bunch of guys like that."

"I know lots of women who enjoy gay porn, so you're wrong about that. Would I cause a riot if I went with you guys one night?"

"I'd want to call some of the other founding members and get their take on it. But if you want to go, maybe we could just dress you in some of Shannon's clothes, put an Ace bandage around your chest and say you're his twin brother — a shy twin who doesn't talk much. Another beauty in that is that you won't be stared at all night as the only women in the club."

"That would work for me. When can we go?"

"The club only opens on Saturday nights. Some nights are busy and crowded and some are pretty slow. I can call some guys and get an idea of what's coming up. Speaking of that, Shannon and I had plans for our own presentation on the stage. But that's sort of fallen aside with all that's been going on in getting you settled."

"You mean that you two will get on a stage in front of a bunch of guys and do the nasty?"

"That's what it means Sis. I've seen it done and it's really pretty cool."

"So before I made it three, you were Aaron's cocksucker?"

"Yeah, you know I was and I still am. You didn't think it was the other way around, did you? But, it's not like we don't pleasure each other. But I just relate to him being the top — the one who leads, if you will."

"I didn't really think of you two in those terms. I mean, I figured he was mounting you — that just makes sense. But ... it's just a new concept for me. I see it and it makes sense now that you've explained it more. I still want to see the club ... and if you guys want to get on stage, I really want to be there for that. I don't mind dressing as Shannon's twin brother at all ... sounds kinda fun, actually."

I look over at Shannon, "What do you think?"

"I'd like to go back to the club. We always wanted to get on stage and show our commitment to each other. It's up to you, you lead and I follow."

I ponder this new twist the twins have put out there ... "I think the best way, at least for now, is that Clair does dress in some of your clothes and look like your twin brother. We could do a test run here to see how she turns out."

"I'll do that. Like I said, I don't mind dressing as a guy."

Aaron looks at me for my two cents. "I'm good too. It's something we wanted to do — and if I'm not mistaken, Clair wants to watch us have sex." I look over at Clair and raise my eyebrows in a questioning tease.

"What? I already said I want to watch more of you getting the same things you've watched Aaron give me."

"You can say it Sis, we're all adults."

"Okay. I want to see Aaron put his horse cock up your butt-pussy. I want to see you on your knees begging for it. Is that graphic enough?"

"Careful Sis, Aaron's not used to such rough language. And I guess fair is fair, I've watched you with him — it's only fair that you get to watch him and me together too. I was just teasing, and you know it. We've shared open nudity for quiet awhile — ever since college. You weren't ashamed or shocked just now, and I would love for you to be at the club with us."

As I watch the twins go back and forth, I almost envy their bond — their friendship and the level of emotional connection they've built up over the years. "You're right Clair. It's not fair that women haven't been allowed in the club. For now, let's sneak you in. But I'm going to talk to some of the other founders and see if we might all want to rethink this rule. Times have changed and so should we. And if you two are finished squabbling,

{ END CONTENT WARNING/ SUMMARY: In the scenes above, Aaron, Shannon and Clair end up in the hot tub together. Aaron and Clair finally allow their growing feelings to be expressed sexually. Shannon watches, pleased that his sister seems to be finding her place with them. Aaron and Clair make love after coming back to the house, Shannon watches and is glad for his sister to be making the same deeper connection with Aaron that he has found for himself. This moment has brought them all closer with a growing sense of family. For the first time, Clair learns about the C & s Club and that Aaron and Shannon had made plans to get on stage, but had put that aside to help her, etc. When Clair learns of the club, she's eager to go check it out with them — but after hearing that Aaron and Shannon had planned to go onstage, she's insistent that she get to be there. Since it is a men's club, they come up with a plan for her to dress in some of Shannon's clothes, bind her breasts and pretend to be Shannon's brother. Together as a unit, life goes forward. }

*****

Continued in Part 07