The Captivator

Story Info
Girl saves marriage, and trains hubby to be a good boy.
2.2k words
4
27.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a pretty shade of pink, and well made to keep him under my complete control. He objected to it at first, but when I made it an ultimatum, he said he would try it one week. That was two months ago. Now he barely knows he has it on. He even says the color is okay. We have come a long way since I first heard the padlock click into place.

Drunk again. Watching football all day long. My two days to play and I have to settle for sneaking into the bathroom with my ultra-quiet vibrator. I come out of there more flustered than when I went in. My face is flushed but at least he notices.

"You been running?" he asks, as he grabs another beer from the fridge.

"Yeah, got hot, had to turn back," I droned. One day I won't turn back. I will just keep going.

Talking to Sue usually helps, not always, but usually.

"Oh, here we go again," she lectured. "Same old story, same old song and dance. Why don't you face reality? You are never going to leave and you are going to waste your sexual prime riding a piece of plastic."

"I'm sorry to bother you Sue. I just get so frustrated. I work all the time and the two days I have for me and he's off in football land until bedtime. And by then he's too drunk to get it up," I pouted.

"Well Janet, he's not going to change. Your only hope is to change him. I'm going to meet Jen and Shannon for lunch. Want to come?" Sue asked, trying to be helpful.

"I would love to cum, uh, I mean come, oh to hell with it! Have fun, I'll do housework, finger myself and go see a movie! Thanks for listening." I replied. Welcome to my life, a one girl pity party.

I was done cleaning and washing clothes when Sue texted me to come outside. She was sitting in her car in the driveway. I got in and she had the most mischievous grin I ever saw. "What's up girl?" I asked.

"Well, I talked your situation over with the girls and we all agreed that the first thing you must do is get his attention," she said.

"I parade around half-naked as it is Sue. My tits swinging, nipples hard, cleavage exposed. My ass hanging out of skimpy panties. It turns me on but does nothing for him," I lamented.

"I know Janet, but I got an idea and here it is." She handed me a box about six inches square. The label said "The Captivator."

"What in the hell is it?" I asked with curiosity beginning to take over.

"Open it!" she said, sounding more excited than I was.

"It's a thingy for his dick!" I shouted.

Sue laughed. "It's called a chastity cage. A real attention getter!"

"He will never wear this and even if he does, I doubt it will make any difference. I mean, I know he jacks off to porn. I've caught him at it. I've seen him gushing his hot load, glued to his laptop. The kind of passion that used to be reserved for me, but rarely is anymore. I don't think another piece of plastic will help Sue, but thanks for trying."

"It's not plastic, but you should have a serious talk with him after the last game tonight, when he's drunk and will agree to anything to get to go to bed," said Sue, suddenly making a little sense.

I read up on these things the rest of the day and their potential for getting a man in line. But "potential" only means you haven't done it yet. After the game I sat in his lap as he was about to get up and go to bed. I laid down the law to him. I told him I am leaving and that wearing this cage was the only way to get me to stay. He had been drinking beer all day. He would have agreed to anything. He got into bed and was half asleep when it clicked into place. I was going to come to love the sound of that little padlock clicking into place.

"Wake up honey. I gotta pee!" came his urgent good morning request.

"It has a slit, go pee," I mumbled, half asleep.

"No, I need the key, I can't go, I mean it won't, oh fuck it!" he said, and in seconds I heard the trickling, splattering sound that is made when a guy pees in his cage. How sweet! I jumped out of bed and went to him. I patted him on the head.

"Good boy! Now take the sprayer and rinse yourself off." Relieved and a little more compliant, he stepped into the shower and rinsed himself.

"Now go fix me some breakfast and we will talk about it then Randle." I was amazed with the sound of my voice. I liked my new control. It was worth it, even if it only lasted through the first pee of the day.

After a very delicious breakfast [I did not know he had it in him], I laid out some ground rules. "First you must make a special request to remove it and then it can only be removed for an hour. You may make another request at that time."

"Second, when you make a request I will give you a task that you must complete before you can begin your free time."

"Third, I will remove it once a day for you to clean. It will be put back on immediately."

"Any questions?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Any comments?" He shook his head again. I think he believed I meant business.

He sulked and moped all day Sunday. He watched the games, but he hardly spoke to me. He was pissed. The next day at clean up time I pulled up a chair and watched him in the shower to make sure he didn't try anything. When he got done I gave him an encouraging "good boy!" and he smiled. He hugged me and I felt him getting rock hard. "Stop!" I yelled. I turned on the cold water and cooled him down, dried him off, and locked him up. "Now you may hug me, I said, looking at the pretty cage. He gave me a nice hug and went to watch TV. "Let me know when supper is ready," I reminded him. He waved back at me, but did not turn around.

The next day his tone and demeanor softened. He made supper, did laundry, vacuumed and rubbed my feet on the couch. He even snuggled with me in bed like we used to do. I then had him to go down on me and he did great, making me cum twice. I know he was pouring precum. I had him use his tongue on me on Tuesday and Wednesday too. Such a good boy!

By Friday cleanup time had gotten a little dicey. He was obedient but any stroking at all had him ready to cum and by Friday, a good amount of cum leaked out after his shower. I caught it all with my finger and fed it back to him. It made him so hard I thought he was going to explode. I put cold water on him and locked him up in the nick of time. I told him we would have to do something different Saturday. He said that would be great and that anything I wanted to do was fine with him.

When I released him Saturday I told him to hold very still. I squirted some cream into my hand. He smiled and began to pant, but he never got any hotter. He suddenly realized I was using numbing cream and he was now incapable of cumming. Poor baby was so full he did lose some more after the shower but I fed it all back to him say "good boy, don't waste a drop."

He looked disappointed but said "yes baby, not wasting any now, trying to be good."

I did the same Sunday but that evening when the game was over I went into the living room in the sexiest outfit I had. It was so hot it made me wet just putting it one and I was thinking about Randle too and his 8" cock. I kneeled in front of him and spread his legs to unlock him.

"Would you like for me to go down on you baby?" he asked sweetly.

"No, it's my turn now baby. Just sit back and relax." I went down on him and by the time I got him all the way in my mouth he was moaning and cumming. He came a mouthful and I gave it all back to him. "Mmmmmmmm, taste good baby,?" I cooed. He just moaned as I climb on top and lowered myself down onto his still hard cock. We were both wet so I was sliding up and down on him as I took him all the way inside him. After 30 seconds he was cumming again and so was I.

We rested just a minute and I reminded him there was something good for him between my legs. He licked and drank every drop from me again. Such a good boy, I thought. Doing that had made him hard again. He was beginning to crave the taste of his cum. I laid on the carpet and said come here baby. He was in me in a second. He was rock hard and pounded my pussy until we both came again. I cleaned him up after he cleaned me up with his tongue.

I asked him if he would like more cum? He thought I was asking if he wanted to cum more. I corrected him. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean I know a man who could give you some more cum during the week if you like?"

"I like what you like baby," he replied.

He was really falling in line. In fact, the whole next week was about getting into a rhythm. A schedule built around me. It was like our first week of marriage. He was pleasing me orally every day and doting on me constantly. Buying me presents, fixing supper and breakfast and behaving with his cage too.

On Sunday evening I know he was hoping for a repeat of last week's orgy. I had gone to the living room and told him I would like him to join me in the bedroom. He dutifully followed me, placing his hands on my hips as we walked down the hall. When we got to the bedroom, I told him to strip. Then I had him to undress me. I can imagine that big cock of his straining and throbbing in its beautiful cage. We embraced and kissed. A long and passionate kiss as his hands went all over me, turning me on and making his body feel hot all over. It had been a week and I knew he was full to overflowing.

I gently turned away and went to my top drawer. He was standing there, filled with lust and desire for me. This was as it should be I thought, as I retrieved the harness and dildo from the drawer.

"Here let me help you," I said as I went behind him to reach around and place it over his cage nice and secure. "It looks just like you doesn't it? Imagine it being you as you peg me with it. Now I want you to lube it up and stroke your big cock for me." He took the lotion and began to stroke himself and his eyes closed and he began to pant and moan. "Now lay down on the bed and I am going to let you fuck me with your big beautiful wet hard cock."

As I began to lower myself down onto him, we both began to moan. He was sucking my tits and I was grinding down on him. His face was a mixture of desire and frustration as he thrusted his phantom cock deep into me. When I starting cumming, I could hear the torture in his voice. It was like a wild animal struggling to break free. I laid on top of him and in a minute, I rose back up, ground my pussy back down on him and came again. It was a body shaking orgasm that brought me down on top of him. He held me in his arms and made the same relaxed sounds of contentment as I did. I got up off him and took a wide short cup from the nightstand.

"Now stand up for me baby," I said. And as he stood up, his cum that had collected in his pretty pink cage began to pour from the slit. "Here you go baby," I said as I offered him the glass. He drank it all down, every drop. "Good boy," I said. "Thank you, that was wonderful."

"Thank you baby," he said as he hugged me. "May I go clean up now?"

"Yes you may," I said. "And then I would like to finish with a nice massage please."

"Be right back baby," he replied as he headed for the shower.

This is how it should be. I must remember to thank Sue for helping me set things right.