All Comments on 'The Captivator'

by sweettalk4u

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more please

Awesome story. I hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow seriously? I have seen thin but wow...

I like the concept but a week? Turn the guy into a cock sucking fag in a week? I get the BDSM but really would anyone put up with this? It has to be somewhat believable.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 5 years ago
Very believable!

I would very much love to be in his place!

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 5 years agoAuthor
Encore

There's a part two on the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too funny for words!

She put it on and he went down to the locksmiths and had 20 keys made. They're all over the house. In the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the bedrooms, in his car, at his office. He never has it on and he's masturbating every day while laughing at his stupid wife. What he's doing is getting ready for the divorce. He's moving and hiding money, cashing out bonds and closing IRA's. When he's ready she'll end up with her clothes and her maiden name. Because who in their right mind would stay married to the bitch? This was laughably bad. At least try to understand what you're talking about. Cages are toys. You can remove them with a simple household tool in under 30 seconds. STILL laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OXO

Randle my friend, get up Monday, drive to locksmith, keep the cage as evidence. Next, drive to a lawyer and make a notarized statement about everything she's done. Have the lawyer issue an order preventing her being within 50 meters. Start divorce proceedings.

After that, drive to the bank and transfer all available funds to a new account in your name.

Drive back home with a Marshal & the friendly locksmith. Change all the locks, re-set the alarm and install CCTV to prevent her entering the house. The Marshal can then witness you removing all items belonging to her from the premises after you arrange for them to be put in storage.

Finally, go to the fridge, get a cold beer and switch the TV on, relax and watch the game safe in the knowledge that the bitch of a wife is truly fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

No love, no respect, no honour. Just a bunch of scheming bitches. BTB.

drobert44drobert44over 2 years ago

Loved it! Wifey getting frisky and smart, now turning him into a gay, and I think cucking is on the menu!

artconsimartconsimover 1 year ago

Wonderful. I love the progression, from jerk to doting cum eater!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersweettalk4u@sweettalk4u
I am currently offering submissive training to a limited number online to give you a good foundation for your future Dominant/submissive relationship. I am a guy from a small town in Tennessee. I love romance, intimacy and passion in all its forms. I enjoy helping newbies fin...