All Comments on 'The Captive'

by Akito01

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More, please!

Best thing I've read in a while; will a sequel be coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked

Must admit i wasn't expecting to find a story based off of Blue Submarine No. 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AMAZING!

GREAT STUFF!!! KEEP GOING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fascinating

Indeed, a very unusual take on the idea of mermaids. Brilliantly executed as well. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very nicely written!

I love mermaids too! I like the slow and gradual pace to this story! And, the increasing desire between them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

That was probably one of the best erotic stories i have ever read, it was so enticing i hope you keep writing! i cant wait to read the next story :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please keep writing!

This is the best story on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To be continued my ASS!!!

You, my friend, are not true to your word. Unless you meant to be continued in 10 years, because it's been 10 years. I see you posted in 2010! You're not dead! Finish this! I command you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MAKE MORE

I loved it, but you need to make more and not leave it open.

WinterHowlingWinterHowlingabout 11 years ago
Wow

I love this story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is so sexy! I came twice (for the first time) reading this, please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@★#%&$!

Write part 2 already!!!!

Aargh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wish

I wish noriko doesn't find them both naked in the bathtub, I'd like their slowly escalating sexual intercourse to continue without hindrance for at least a week longer, and after Ninya gets inseminated at least 5 times during that period she ought to get pregnant! They can pass it off as virgin birth since ninya is obviously not human and has a different physiology, and noriko and our protagonist can sleep together during all this, so he gets two instead of one.

You could then concentrate on how ninya's breasts engorge permanently and she produces offspring similar to herself, but her daughter has more human colouring and is automatically attached and aroused by the protagonist; something that noriko notices and ninya is happy with. Noriko can them murder ninya in a furious rage, so that the protagonist now has to look after the fledgling ( who is obviously attracted to him) noriko due to some twisted reason could also try to mother the creature while our hero now proceeds his "relationship" with her instead of nonya(dead). They could also try to attack the enemy troops , the new mistress could be an aid due to her DNA in breaching the protocol.

Noriko could then be captured and operated on to resemble ninya and be almost brainwashed into joining the bad guys as one of their troops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
further

Then part 3 can be about our hero retrieving the brainwashed noriko and nursing her.

In a weird irony of part 1 noriko can relearn about sex by watching ninyas daughter and her former boyfriend. Then they all 3 can live together till noriko gives birth to triplets who have a similar imprinting to their father as ninya's daughter.

They could also find out more about the species and how the genetic mutilation of human woman along with cloning and mutation of alien and earth fish hybrids gave birth to ninya like creatures, you could also explain why ninya and noriko's daughters are automatically attracted to the protagonist in almost an obscene intensity. They could then use that knowledge to river noriko back to human , while wiping out the entire enemy while converting the offspring into humans and dropping their advances which the protagonist tries his best from overtaking him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...great stories... need to be finished.

i love this, but ya can't just leave a guy hanging... please get part 2 out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

this is wonderful! i wish there was a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please finish this story

I absolutely love this story and think its awesome but please finish it...

codestercodesterabout 6 years ago
Sequel?

Just read this story and hope you will do an sequel.

One of my favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're trapped n can't finish story

incredible story - 2001 till now 2020 - you can't finsh cuz you're torn between the 2 of them n you don't know how to develop the story - you're trapped - n I sympathize

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Wow wow wow! What a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Noriko‘s going to find them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous