The Captive of San Ramiro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you go, there is just one thing. No 'Hanky Panky' until we officially accept you into the club and welcome you into our 'Heaven.' We have to judge all our newcomers first. If you pass, well, then you pass into 'heaven' and are free to enjoy all our earthly delights. Until then, you are in purgatory. You are free to mingle, drinks and food are on the house, but until judgement, NO... SEX. M'kay?"

"Sure, I guess. How does this judgement happen? And what will happen if I don't get in?"

"At 8, right at sundown, come meet us in this office room. If you don't make it in, usually we just send you home. Otherwise, if you are a bad boy...then you get sent to hell..." she said ominously. "But at least you already passed one test. Dr. Motorri says you're clean as a virgin. You aren't a virgin are you?" She smiled.

"Well no..." I lied.

"Ha ha, but if you were though; we'd take care of that. Oh, and you brought your swimsuit, right? You better change into it, over in the pool room over there. Leave your shirt off! Go out and have fun!" She waved her arm, across the huge rectangular pool, towards a marble temple like building. "We'll see you at eight!"

This was a new wrinkle. I obviously hoped I would pass whatever test they had up their sleeve later on, but at least, nothing ventured right? And this place was spectacular. Girls in bikinis were everywhere. Girls in tiny miniskirts and bras, girls in G-strings- every one of them drippingly sexy and beautiful. There were blondes, brunettes, girls with long luscious sandy brown hair, a couple Asian girls and a couple African American girls- all of them showing skin and flirting outrageously with the men around. And the men- nearly all of them looked like underwear models. Tan, buffed, trim, handsome and athletic- almost all of them well-muscled and well-toned. I felt somewhat self-conscious, not that I wasn't in shape or anything, but these guys looked like professional models, where I considered myself a bit average in the looks department.

But anyway, everyone I met was talkative, friendly, and gregarious. I quickly met a number of people who all seemed really down to earth and fun. I swam in the pool, grabbed some barbecued ribs, and even played a couple games of beach volleyball.

And I fell hopelessly in love more times than I could count. At one point, I was standing by the pool, just about to jump in, when suddenly, I felt someone bump into me, and cold whiskey spilled all over my arm and shirt. "Oh, Excuse me!" she said. WOW! This girl REALLY got my hormones flowing. She was wearing knee high boots, fishnet stockings, a tiny leather skirt that left little to the imagination, and a midriff Metallica T-shirt. Classic rocker chick, except beautiful. Shoulder length brown hair, and perfect petite yet trim body. I always had a thing for the really young, sexy, slutty looking yet tough rocker chicks, especially the ones who looked like her. Heck I used to BE a rocker, before I cut my hair after college. Anyway, she had proceeded to soak me with her spilled drink, so I took that as an opening. "OH I'm sorry...Here, let me get you another one. I'm Ben by the way."

"I'm Aurora. Thanks, you're so sweet!"

"Hold on, wait here." I grabbed her another whiskey and coke from the poolside bar and went back and sat next to her, on a bench facing the water. We got to talking for a bit, and I was stunned by how much I liked this girl. Same musical tastes, similar interests, and we both seemed really, really mutually attracted to each other. When she reached down and grabbed my bulge, then leaned over and kissed me passionately, her tongue invading my mouth- I wanted to grab her and take her right there. But she stopped me, drew away and said, "Oh wait...We can't. Remember, not yet. You gotta get voted in first, right?"

"Oh, yeah. Was hoping you didn't know about that."

"Good luck!" she kissed me, and scampered off. Little Tease! I thought to myself. She had an innocence about her that I loved (even though I quickly discovered that was quite fake), and she looked young, barely legal in fact (though I also discovered she was older than she looked. In any case, Lacey had told me they were pretty strict about age requirements here, so at least I didn't have to worry about THAT.)

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you owned the place" a voice said.

I turned around and standing there was this guy, fairly young, shirtless (like most of the men here) with a surfer tan and with bleached blonde hair styled in a short mullet. Typical California surfer dude, I thought.

"No, I wish! I wouldn't mind owning this place myself, but it sure is awesome that Ostermann hosts these parties."

"Well, maybe Ostermann won't let you own it, but he'll let you do the next best thing- pretty much make yourself at home. I'm Paul by the way."

"Ben Thomas."

"Paul Ostermann, nice to meet you." He said. So this was the mysterious Paul Ostermann. I hadn't known what to expect, but was everyone this low key?

"Say, I have a favor to ask. Can you help me out real quick? I got a shipment of beer sitting in my yacht and they're getting low in the coolers up here. Can you help bring it up?"

"No problem, it's the least I can do. Glad to help!" I said, eager to do just that- hey maybe if I make a good impression, that will help my cause when they vote me in.

I followed Ostermann down to his yacht at the dock, invariably the largest and most luxurious one. There were two cases of beer in the back. I grabbed them both, and followed Paul up to the kitchen at the house. I failed to notice that Paul did not carry anything himself. "So, this is a fun place you have here."

"Thanks bud, yeah, we get pretty outrageous. Here; you can stick them in these coolers over there."

Well, after this minor exertion, I thought I would sit and rest for a bit, so I grabbed a spot at a table next to the pool, across from a couple who I instantly recognized as Dr. Motorri and his nurse Arielle from the other day. I had no sooner said hello to them when I was suddenly accosted.

"Aaay YO! That's my seat!" a gruff voice said. I turned around and stared up at this meathead looking dude leering at me angrily.

"Oh, sorry about that. I didn't see you sitting there."

"Man, Fuck that, everyone knows this is my seat!" he barked. Motorri and his girlfriend looked at me, watching my reaction. I wasn't sure if this guy was kidding, but I certainly didn't want to make a scene, being the new guy, so I stood up.

"Sorry, I mean, I didn't know; I'm new here," I said apologetically. "I'm Ben by the way." I said, hoping that a little friendly introduction would diffuse this awkward situation.

"Vonsell. And stay out of my seat."

"Wait, are you Vonsell Robinson? Of the San Diego Chargers?"

"Yeah. That's me."

"COOL!" I said. "I'm a big Chargers fan!" (Glossing over the fact that I was, in fact a huge Raiders fan who habitually rooted against the Chargers.)

"Aw man, dats cool! Hey man, y'all need another drink. Here, man, how 'bout you go get us both one." (Phew! That blew over smoothly, I thought.)

As the evening wore on and the sun started to set, the party's dynamic changed as couples began to pair up. I kept a discreet distance, trying to be respectful, but the amorous couples were becoming hard to avoid. As I walked past the pool changing rooms, I saw a girl, with a perfect bikini-liscous body, on her knees, orally servicing a man who seemed blessed with sexual equipment that put mine to shame. Right out in the open. I quickly averted my eyes. I tried ducking into the changing room but quickly ducked out, as I could hear sounds of sexual pleasure coming from inside. I walked down the path a ways toward the beach, but saw another young couple, this time a girl with long brown hair and a red bikini, leading her man, hand in hand, towards the beach, where I could already hear gasps of orgasmic pleasure. Geez, where is it safe to, you know, hang out? I thought.

Then I saw three men, all of them as tall, fit, buffed and clean cut as everyone here, leading a hot blonde off into the house who was shrieking and giggling. I turned and saw Lacey standing there. She was seemingly one of the few who hadn't been paired up yet.

"Oh, that's Lynnette Rathmann." She said, turning to me. "She's into group sex. In fact, it looks like she's about to be gang banged, ha ha! The thing is, at home, she is a mother with a small child, a typical loving wife with a husband. But he has no idea she even comes here. So for all of us, this is our secret place, where we get to explore our deepest sexual fantasies. And remember, what happens on San Ramiro stays here! Right?"

The thought of that gorgeous blonde being taken by three guys simultaneously was a turn on, I admit. I could feel my penis rising in my shorts, heck I had had a raging hard on all night. No thanks in part to Aurora (little tease) but she wasn't the only one. Several women, in fact, had openly glanced at my crotch, and one girl, a bikini clad Asian girl, had seemingly accidently on purpose "Backed into me" by the pool.

"The REAL fun's gonna start in a little bit. We'll see you inside in fifteen minutes!" she said.

I walked back to the pool area and for the first time all night, saw a couple things that made me rather uncomfortable. I'd just witnessed one bikini- clad girl dragging a man into the house on a leash that appeared to be attached to his penis. The man was clearly not enjoying it, and he was dressed in these strange pink shorts with a hole cut into the rear. "Well, to each his own" I thought.

But what I saw now was even more awkward. There was a drag queen standing here at poolside, clearly a male, with make-up and a slutty blonde wig, and wearing fishnets, a miniskirt and a stuffed bra. His legs and body had been waxed and shaved. However, he/she clearly did not seem to be enjoying himself. In fact, he/she looked like (s)he wanted nothing more than to melt into the island rocks and disappear. Face hot and flushed, and those eyes, the way the seemed to look at me with a warning. Those eyes. They looked oddly familiar. A couple people seemed to be watching him warily, trying not to stare yet clearly focused on him. I could see Zach's friend Erika standing nearby. I hadn't talked to her all night, so I walked over to her to say hi. Oddly, Zach himself didn't seem to be around. I thought it odd that I had not seen him. But Erika quickly put her hand to her lips to silence me.

A man, tall and lean, Hispanic, and buffed like everyone else approached the drag queen.

"Hey baby! Why don't you give me some suck, man." The man said casually.

The drag queen stood there, eyes pleading.

"I said, Why don't you suck my dick, you faggot ho! You UGLY! Why don't you SUCK ME bitch!" the man barked, cruelly intimidating the hapless drag queen. With that, to my shock, the man pulled down his shorts, exposing a large swollen erect penis.

The drag queen began to blubber and stammer, and shook his head. Suddenly (s)he cried out and doubled over as if in sudden shock.

"I....uh..." I could see Erika glaring at him. An evil smile had crept onto her lips.

Without saying a word, the queen kneeled, reached over, grabbed the man's penis, and wrapped his lips around it, taking him deep in his mouth. I could hear the sucking noises as he began servicing him. Not wanting to watch, yet somehow horribly fascinated, I could not turn away. After several minutes, the man withdrew from the hapless freak show's mouth, jizz dripping from his huge, erect purple shaft, and said, "That's cool man, fuck you ugly bitch! I think I'll find me a REAL woman now!" And with that, he gave him/her a violent shove, and walked off.

"Staggering, isn't it? The debauchery?" A sweet voice said suddenly.

I turned around and there to my delight and joy, was the hottest and most beautiful girl I had ever seen- not just that night, but anywhere. It was Melanie of course. Her honey blonde hair was let down, and she was wearing nothing but a bikini top and a tiny plaid blue and white pleated miniskirt, like a naughty schoolgirl.

I had never seen her like this before, and she was so fucking HOT- my jaw nearly hit the floor. She smiled, and gave me a hug.

"Oh you naughty boy...I can feel your bulge in those shorts!" she whispered at me. "Welcome to San Ramiro!"

"YOU're the naughty one. You look so deliciously naughty in that little skirt!" I replied.

"I AM! I'm not even wearing underwear. Maybe in a few minutes...I'll let you take it off me." (I blushed even hotter at that, in anticipation and excitement.) "They are about to vote you in soon, right?"

"Oh right! I better go in there. Hey what's the deal with that guy, the drag queen? And have you seen Zach? He's not sick I hope"

"Well, some people get their kicks that way. This IS a sexual playground."

"Well yeah but, that guy didn't look like he was enjoying it too much though."

"Well don't worry, we just have fun with him. He'll be fine. Funny you should ask about Zach..."

But before she could explain, Paul Ostermann had reappeared, along with Vonsell, and Aurora, the hot rocker chick in fishnets and the leather skirt I had kissed earlier. "I think its judgement time for newbies!" Paul said, smiling like a game show host.

I followed them inside the house into the office room facing the pool.

Seated at a desk, side by side, were Paul and Lacey, both now topless, Lacey's firm breasts exposed. Behind the desk was a closed door. Aurora was standing at one end of the desk. She walked over and drew the curtains. Vonsell and another man, some guy with yoked arms and a Marine Drill Sargent haircut, were here, standing at attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen!! Let the judging begin!" Ostermann cried.

Aurora strode toward me. I was a head taller than her, but now she seemed fearless, commanding, a far cry from the innocent rocker girl I had met earlier. She stood right in my face and ordered, "Strip for us!"

"Whip off those pants. Let us see all of what you are." She barked. I quickly ripped off my shorts and shoes and stood there, naked, in front of this audience. As soon as I had disrobed, I felt my arms being grabbed and held behind me, as Vonsell and the Marine Drill Sargent looking guy forced me into the kneeling position on the carpet.

"Do you, the jury, judge this man worthy?" Paul Ostermann asked.

"Let us hear the evidence."

"He's kind of cute, but not incredibly handsome, I'm sorry to say." said Lacey.

Aurora replied, "Well, I think he's cute. I like him! He's not super buffed or super strong though. But I might have a use for him...." With each comment, I felt my heart sink. Was I not good enough? I thought of Melanie waiting, thought I wouldn't mind spending the night with Aurora either, I thought. I mean, she seemed to have an adventurous sexual energy that I found exciting. And that helped ease the embarrassment of being judged like a prized pig. Later, I would recall how easy this was to get used to, how tame. And, how Aurora's adventurous sexual energy was far, far, too adventurous for my tastes at that time. How tastes change...

"He passed all his physical, he's clean, drug and disease free, like we require." Lacey added.

"But how about his psychological tests?" Marine Drill Sargent guy asked.

(Wait, what psychological tests? What were they talking about?)

Ostermann replied, "He is very polite, but I think he is very submissive. He was so eager to help me carry beer up to the kitchen. And I have been told, that when Vonsell here, (turning to him) ordered him to give up his seat, he did so voluntarily, without an argument. And is it true, (turning to Aurora) that when you deliberately spilled your drink on him, he offered to get you a new one, without being asked?"

"It is." She replied. "He is the perfect gentleman. So sweet. Like I said, we can use him..."

"One final test before we pass judgement." Ostermann continued. "Miss Aurora, will you volunteer?"

She walked over to me, stood right over me as I knelt. She had this huge blissful smile.

"Lick my boots." She commanded.

Hey, this is kind of kinky, but okay...

Without saying anything, I began working my tongue over her leather boots, polishing them, tasting the leather. Oddly, I found myself getting somewhat turned on. I'd never done this kind of thing before. Naked, I could no longer hide my arousal.

"Head up. Up my skirt. Now!" I heard her command. At that, my heart was racing and my hormones kicked into overdrive.

Wow! I LOVED to hear a hot girl command me like that, I thought. That was HOT! And I lifted my head, up under the hem of her short skirt. I could smell her, that sweet, young hot girl smell. As I had suspected, she wasn't wearing anything under that leather skirt. Her hot, delicious, tan bush was exposed, right in my face. "Lick!" She ordered.

My tongue worked its way up into her crack, tasting her musky odor, worshiping her trimmed bush. She let out a deep, passionate sigh. I was tasting her warm, sexy body as I caressed and probed her. She began to moan. I was utterly in heaven. My dick was rock hard, and dripping with pre-cum. I don't know if I had ever felt so aroused. After several blissful minutes though, she drew back. I had all but forgotten there were other people were in the room!

"I could let you do that all night, but right now, this is business!" She said, panting. I could see that someone had handed her a ruler. She grabbed my dick, now throbbing and purple, and held the ruler up next to it.

"Six inches." She exclaimed.

"Average size." Lacey said sternly. "On this island, we expect our men to be above average, in every way. This IS a place for women to fulfill their fantasies, and that cannot happen with men who are merely average, like yourself."

My heart sank. I could feel my average sized penis quickly start to deflate. Utter disappointment sank in.

Osterman stood up and proclaimed, "We will now deliberate. You will excuse us!"

I waited while Lacey, Aurora, and Paul opened the door behind the desk and I heard them descend a flight of stairs. Meanwhile Vonsell and his partner had resumed their grip on my shoulders and arms, restraining me. After a few minutes my three judges returned.

Lacey stood up and spoke. "So, here is our verdict. You do not quite have the physical characteristics of one who is worthy of our heaven. But you should know, you are real close. We have taken into account that you are a sweet, intelligent and thoughtful male, and we don't want to just lose you. We have many uses for you still. Therefore, we condemn you to HELL!"

I was shocked. What did that mean? I was sick with disappointment in not being allowed to join their sex club, but this hell thing, what does that mean?

"Sentence will be carried out immediately. I hope you do not plan to return home tonight!"

"But...wait...What are you going to do, what do you mean? What is this Hell thing? What happens now?" I stammered.

I felt Vonsell and his partner lift me and drag me toward the door to the basement. I tried to fight back, asked what they were doing, what was happening, but they wouldn't answer, and it was no use, they were too strong. I found myself being carried down into the basement. Then Lacey and Aurora grabbed my legs, while the two men grabbed my arms, pushed me against the wall, and shackled me to it. My legs were cuffed to the wall as well. I could only stand there, splayed, naked, and helpless.

"Hey! What the FUCK is this shit!! Uncuff me! HEY! What the fuck is going on!" I yelled.

The two men quickly went upstairs and left me alone with Aurora. She stood there, staring at me, naked and chained to the wall.

I kept asking what was going on, why was I down here, Please, let me go, this isn't funny... Finally, after several agonizing minutes of silence, Aurora strode up and slapped me across the face. My face stung. I could not defend myself.