The Captive of San Ramiro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pier was full of boats and the place was rocking. A full house. Was Melanie here? Why was I even thinking about her? The first thing Aurora did when we got there was order me quickly into the dungeon, and ordered me to dress in full drag for her- fishnets, skirt, high heels, and wig. Aurora had already ordered me to shave and wax my body hair off days ago, before all of this.

"Are you sure, they're all these people out there, I don't know about this..."

"We didn't all spend all that time grooming you for nothing." She said, giving me a stern, warning look that seemed to say "Shut up and do what you're told before you get more than just a warning look". "Get dressed. And Kayla will apply your make up. You will look so girly, I bet you get lots of looks." A knot formed at the pit of my stomach. This can't be good, I thought.

I just wanted to hide out down here, with Aurora and Kayla, or be somewhere quiet and out of the way. The girls would have none of it, of course. Seems they had made up their mind I would be the evening's entertainment. They ordered me upstairs, into the crowd of carousing supermodels. I could see Ostermann, Lacey, and quite a few people I recognized from my time spent here. And standing by the large sliding glass door near the pool, that girl in the yellow bikini with the honey blonde hair, was that really HER, my long time crush? I realized I had not seen Melanie out here on the island since that first night, but I certainly hope she didn't see ME- not like this!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... May I present...our newest member Carla!!" Aurora suddenly yelled. I felt all eyes on me. "Show us what you GOT, Carla!" Aurora yelled, smacking me in the rear. "Strut it for us!"

I wanted to just melt into the floor. Some guys can do the drag queen thing naturally and with ease, but I realized I am not one of them. Especially with all eyes on me like this, the laughing, the tittering...

I froze, blushing. I felt a nudge, then a harder slap, then shock to the groin. That got me going. Better do this...I thought, trying to block it out of my mind the way I usually did. Maybe this isn't happening, maybe I really AM a girl at a beauty pageant; maybe this will be over soon. I began to strut around, shaking my ass and walking the way the girls had taught me.

They told me to stand out by the pool changing rooms. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just stand there and look pretty for us." Aurora replied. "Don't worry, someone will keep an eye on you."

I spent the next hour just standing there, blushing and avoiding any and all eye contact as best I could. A few scattered girls came by and told me I looked good, with genuine sincerity. I dunno, they all looked good to me right about then. I had almost forgotten how utterly horny I was, just an hour ago. A couple guys smirked at me, and one of them smacked me in the rear, but thankfully most people just avoided me. I thought about Melanie, hoping that if she was here, she would avoid me too. Odd that I would still have feelings for her, after all this? She was clearly beyond my reach now, caged and tethered as I was to Aurora and her kinky, sadistic whims.

"Hey Bitch!" HEY! I'm talking to you."

Suddenly a loud voice interrupted my thoughts. It was the tall, Hispanic guy who I recognized with alarm as the same I had seen that first night on the island, forcing himself on a man who I now realized had been Zach all along.

"Give me some SUCK, baby!"

"What? What do you want?"

He edged in closer, and gave his hips a lusty shake. "You know what I want. I want my dick sucked. What's the matter, you never had a real man's cock in your mouth? Ohhh, a virgin cocksucker, huh?"

"Well no"...I said, meekly. I could now feel eyes staring at me, but I only wanted to stare at the ground- and to get as far away as possible. "I'm just...Aurora and those girls, you know, I"

Suddenly I doubled over in agony, from a shock. The man laughed.

"Yeah, those girls, they got you by the balls huh? Sure made you their bitch, didn't they. So why don't you suck my dick like a bitch!" he screamed.

My eyes glanced over toward Aurora. She was standing a few feet away, watching the whole spectacle unfold. "I don't think I can do this," I whispered, "Please, don't make me do this...I'm not gay, I can't!" I pleaded, frantically.

Her eyes were flinty. Her hand was on the trigger of that joy buzzer, ready to deliver another painful zap to my caged cock. She nodded.

The man pulled down his pants. I watched them pool around his ankles. The crowd, still staring at us.

"SUCK IT!! Suck it you ho!" He said, giving me a shove backwards. I tumbled to the ground, off balance from wearing heels. He stood over me, his cock already growing stiff. I sat up. Soon his member was in my face. Heart pounding, I had no choice but to wait, hoping for a reprieve. I didn't get one. After several seconds I felt another jolt, one that made me scream and double over in agony. Aurora nodded again.

And so, grimacing, I took his cock in my mouth. In fact, I began eagerly devouring it. Letting him rape my throat and face, working that huge member with my tongue and lips, sucking, devouring. He was at least nine inches fully erect. I thought I was going to gag, but tried to block everything else out. The taste, the smell, just the utter embarrassment. His cock violated my throat and mouth. I thought of Aurora's black dildo, imagined myself sucking on that, the way she had encouraged me. God, am I really doing this? I thought, in a panic. I'm not really gay, surely they know that, right? I thought, in a panic.

After what seemed like an eternity, he pushed my head away and pulled his now throbbing baseball bat cock out of my mouth. "Wow, I bet they trained you real good faggot! But you one uuuugly ho, and I need me a real woman! Take 'er easy, semen breath!" he laughed. With that, he pulled up his pants, tucked his still throbbing penis into his shorts, and walked away. The crowd, laughing, seemed to disperse. My eyes cast the ground, nearly in tears and shock over what happened. I didn't even want to think right now. Luckily, nobody paid me any mind for quite a while.

Finally, after an eternity of basking in my own shame and humiliation, Paul Ostermann himself walked up, smiling and seemingly taking pity on me.

"Hey man, wanna break there, bud? Why don't you come upstairs with me and have a beer. Don't worry, I'm the one hosting this freak show, so I promise you won't get in trouble with HER!" Skeptical, and wanting to avoid any punishment from my female tormentors, I nonetheless discreetly followed him up to the second floor master bedroom, a luxurious suite with all the accompaniments of a rich millionaire. Lying on his bed, wearing nothing but a teeny plaid red skirt, was Lacey, smiling seductively. Her red hair framed her face and firm exposed breasts.

"What's going on?"

"Well, you've been to many of my parties and been a gracious guest, but I just figured it was time for you to pay me back for my hospitality, that's all. Since you're clearly not wealthy, I thought of the next best thing. I talked with Aurora and she agreed to lend you out to us for the next half hour. I trust you won't disappoint her now, will you?"

"What do you want me to do" I asked, my heart sinking, and already nervous as to what was going on.

"We want you to help get me primed for my wife here. I know what you can do with that mouth of yours. So now, I'm horny too. I know you know what that's like." He said. He had been wearing a Hawaiian shirt, but he quickly tossed that onto the floor, as he spoke. Then he pulled down his Bermuda shorts. His taut, muscular, naked blonde body was exposed in front of me and his cock- like I dimly suspected, much larger than my own average member- was already erect.

"Paul, look, I'm really not into this. I'm not gay, I can't, I mean, this is weird, please can't you just tell her I did it, I'll cut you a deal..."

"No can do bud, you got nothing else I want. Besides, you know how to do this; I've seen you do just fine with the girls, and with Antonio out there."

Then Lacey spoke. "If you run out that door- I'm afraid not only will we tell Aurora if you don't comply- and God help you if we do- but remember- I can do this too." In her hand was a button on a keychain. Just like Aurora's. Each slave's shock cage must be tuned to a particular frequency, I thought, or else Aurora had loaned her buzzer key to Lacey. Either way, my groin exploded in pain once again, and I screamed and went down in agony.

"Good. I trust, no problems with you then, eh old chap?" He strode over to me. "You're gonna make your mistress happy tonight by making US happy, right?"

"I guess..." I said meekly.

"Good man. Crawl on over here and get busy!" he said, pointing at his cock.

Afterwards, I could only hope and think that my debt to Ostermann had been paid, at least for a while. What was worse was, I had to stand and watch as he made hot, steamy, passionate love to Lacey, right there in his bed. I could only think longingly at my own chastity and my torment at watching this physically perfect couple in front of me.

"Ben dear? Time for you to do your job again. We need you to clean us both off now," said Lacey.

"Me first though." Said Paul. Rising from the bed, his cock dripping jizz, Ostermann beckoned me towards him. Gingerly, shaking, I approached him. "Just do it and get it over with. Hey I know what you mean, your buddy Zach never liked it either. But hey, guess that's life of a slave, right bud? Sucks, I know."

Once again, I took Ostermann's flaccid member in my mouth, tasting the sour reek of his penis and the musty smell of man sweat. In no time flat, he was stiff and erect once again.

I was, obviously, much happier taking care of Lacey. She barked at me to crawl to her and I did so, admiring her incredibly hot, redheaded body as she stood over me. She did not even need to command and I did not hesitate but eagerly, longingly began licking her wet, violated red bush, and tasting the sour reek of Ostermann's load as she squeezed her pussy lips and pushed his mess into my mouth. I wanted to taste her, lick her, pleasure her all night- and my caged cock screamed and strained with the pressure in its cage, longing for release. But after a painfully short time, she shoved me- violently- away like a discarded rag, giving me a look of disgust. She climbed up on the bed, on top of Ostermann's prone body, and commenced riding him, bucking and squealing like a bullrider atop his large throbbing cock.

That night, on the way home, I gently told Aurora that I had been pushed too far. I simply wasn't able to accept this. "I'm really not gay, can't you see that? Please, I don't want to do that stuff again, that was awful, can you please...what else can I do?"

"You're so cute when you beg like that. But I want you to know you did make me pretty happy. You did good. I know, I can push your limits sometimes, but that's just what I do. And I won't hurt you or kill you, to be honest, you are stronger than most guys, in a way. You're not nearly the whiny little bitch that your friend Zach is."

"Maybe that's why I like you so much" she added. That made me feel good to hear. "So I guess we'll just have to think of another use for you at our parties."

"Will I like it?"

"I dunno...but if it makes me happy, makes me smile, will that help you like it?"

"I guess, since you put it that way..."

"Good. Oh and here..." she tossed me a set of keys. "Go and pleasure yourself in the bathroom over there. Wait, hold on, I wanna watch."

I needed little encouragement from her. Just having her standing there watching, my tortured cock finally free, I quickly made the biggest mess anyone had ever made in the toilet cube on Ostermann's yacht. Except, of course, in my imagination, she had been doing more than merely standing there.

"You better clean up your mess there" Aurora said, giggling. "You don't want to be indebted to our host again, right."

"Oh, right!" I said, still dizzy and panting from the intense orgasm I had just had in her presence.

"So how was your night?" I asked.

She smiled dreamily. "Well, let's just say that both of us got our rocks off, hard, tonight. And leave it at that." And she kissed me. Man, we have a strange relationship- but at times, I almost felt I really loved this girl. I would never let anyone else take me to the places she had over the last month.

A few days later, I lay, naked, on my back, in one of the woman's restrooms of the manor house on the island. She had warned me I would be experiencing what would be the lowest and most decadent experience any of the island's sub-males ever could. I had told her I was ready for anything and I suppose I could blame myself. After all, I had been squeamish about the whole gay thing, and Aurora had sympathetically understood- yet this was almost as bad. Certainly it was equally disturbing, weird, and gross. I had thought, well, no problem, I can do the bathroom attendant gig, that's easy, but this- this was different.

So there I lay in this bathroom, on my back. My hands and legs were splayed out in front of me and shackled to both the tub and sink pipe fixtures. But my head was inside of a plastic bucket, and my cock- thankfully uncaged, was hooked to a plumbing pipe. She had told me whenever I needed to pee, to just let it flow into the drain pipe that was hooked to the plumbing. So I was naked and completely immobilized, but the worst- above my head was a toilet seat, with the lid shut. I lay there in total darkness.

Aurora had chained me up like this, although she said that it was none other than Zach who had rigged this whole contraption up originally- Zach, Mr. Engineer, who, ironically enough, had also been immobilized in it the very night I had taken his humiliating place as a drag queen fluffer, she informed me proudly. She told me there was no way I could screw this up, since being chained up, I obviously had no opportunity to do so. The best part was, my uncaged cock could at last gain a full erection, and such a seemingly small thing was huge; heavenly. Although, since my wrists were chained up, it was tantalizingly out of reach and I still could not pleasure myself.

It was Kayla who first lifted the lid and broke me in. As the lid lifted, I looked up at her long blonde hair, her piercing blue eyes, looking down at me as the lowest of the low and her, a true goddess. She sat down. I could see her trim bush, smell her hot body, and wanted nothing more than to bury my tongue into that hot moist heavenly body. Her pussy was barely a half inch from my face! But I knew what was about to happen.

"Open your mouth." She ordered. I felt a sharp whack on my cock, from a toilet brush, that made me cry out. Then, she let go, covering my eager face and filling my open mouth with a shower of hot, foul smelling, bitter tasting piss. The taste was horrible, nauseating. I forced myself to swallow nonetheless, hoping to avoid any further punishment. Then, as I had been explicitly told, I thanked her for using me.

It was a Thursday evening, although not a typically huge party night, I could nonetheless hear several guests carousing- both downstairs, and in the bedrooms. It was the sounds of sex that got me going- but alas, I was long ago destined for other things on this island. I could only lie there chained in that bathroom and be tormented by the sounds of sexual release.

Being used as a toilet was the most degrading and dehumanizing thing I had ever experienced. And yet, somehow the girls seemed to know it was almost the ultimate in dirty fantasies- to be used and degraded like this. Although, just lying there in the dark under the seat, time didn't seem to exist; to say it got boring at times was an understatement. I could only think about my shame and utter debasement. Luckily, Aurora herself came in about an hour later. I heard footsteps, and the lid lifted, and I stared up at that gorgeous, tightly curved ass and perfect trimmed pussy, wanting so much to taste it and lick it, pleasure her, but she quickly reminded me that I was the lowest of the low. Almost as soon as I opened my mouth to speak I felt another sharp whack on my now erect cock.

"Quiet. Toilet slut!" She ordered.

"Oh by the way," she went on, as she absently let flow a stream of urine onto my face. "I talked to your little friend Melanie earlier. She told me to thank you. She said you got Antonio so rock hard and horny for her when you sucked him off the other night, that he gave her the best orgasm of her life! She had the best lay she'd ever had, all thanks to you!"

I did not know what to say, or what to think. I had never felt so utterly emasculated, utterly broken, utterly- I don't know what. Oddly, there was also a sick, weirdly perverse pleasure. I swallowed Aurora's bitter salty piss, thanked her as I was instructed, and watched her as she stood up, closed the lid, and walked away.

My head was spinning, there in darkness, my stomach churning and I was trying not to puke. A few more women came in but all of them had the decency to use the regular commode next to me. Most of them didn't speak to me of course. "Comfortable down there?" one of them asked, in a mocking voice, but I merely grunted- I had been warned not to say anything else. Toilets were not supposed to socialize. Her rules.

Lying there, in the darkness under the lid, time passed slowly, and seemed not to exist. I eventually began to hear the sounds of sexual release from the bedrooms in the hallway outside, which brought me out of a trance. I thought longingly about my own lack of a release, longingly imagining myself in one of those rooms, but then, I couldn't escape my current debased position. I heard a woman having a screaming, intensely pleasurable orgasm in the room next door, and the sound of her release tormented me, filling me with even more lustful longings.

Minutes later, the worst part came when the lid lifted, and I saw this beautiful girl with long brown hair- perfect body (of course) wearing nothing but skimpy red lingerie. I recognized her as Arielle, and while I remembered that she had been nurse on the mainland, I also knew she had a well-deserved reputation for being exceptionally cruel to the sub-males out here. At first I admired the closeness of her tanned, perfect body, but quickly realized that her ass and pussy were covered in spunk. I panicked. The white sticky mess was already dripping into my mouth. "I don't have all goddamn day, bitch," she said sweetly. "Clean me out! NOW! You fucking worthless toilet bitch!" I felt her kick my balls, the pain making me grimace. With that, I steeled myself, and thrust my tongue into her, licking her body clean. I could taste the sour reek of semen and the riper underlying odor of something worse, as I eagerly licked at her hot and violated orifices. Maybe I can lick her to orgasm, give her some kind of pleasure, I thought. But soon, too soon, she let go a torrent of piss into my open mouth and drenched my face and hair. I almost choked, and sputtered. "You like the taste of that, slut? You LIKE THAT?"

I grunted.

"Good. Adam sure left a big mess for you, didn't he. Maybe that's why he's in my bed and you're down there! Think about THAT!" With that, she stood up and closed the lid.

"Thank you mistress." I said. "But you're a nurse, are you sure it's okay to drink piss?"

"I am a nurse, and of course it's healthy. Why do you think they have medical people on site? And if you speak to me again I'll do something not quite so healthy to that little pathetic cock of yours...like this!" (Thud.) Again, I screamed, writhing in agony.

"And just think about why I gave you those Hepatitis B shots. Someday I might make you glad you had them. You are, after all, nothing but a dirty toilet. Just a fucking filthy hole."