The Captive of San Ramiro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I remove this device on my cock?"

"No. Not yet. You have almost earned your reward, but this weekend, at our party, we'll see how you do with our guests. Then, perhaps if you are well behaved and obedient...we shall see."

That cage had been driving me mad all week. Imagine how you would feel if you could not ejaculate, or even get a full-fledged erection, for three weeks. Then imagine the sexual frustration of being surrounded by beautiful girls, who tease and torment you, and not being able to do so. Mornings, waking up with a boner that was pinched and crushed by my device were the worst, but these days, it was becoming harder and harder to concentrate at my regular job. So the thought of being allowed out of my cock cage made my heart swell.

"For now, though, I will reward you for a day's work well done. You may lick my boots. Clean them good for me.

"Goddess... Thank you..." I almost wept.

I kneeled in front of her, worshipping her boots, basking in her feminine power. For the next few minutes I thought I was heaven, rather than the island's dungeon "Hell" that I really was. And I almost orgasmed onto the floor, cock cage or no.

Saturday rolled around and I was nervous as heck. It was one thing being with a small intimate group, but the whole party? And I thought about Melanie, who had been increasingly distant at work. She would probably be there too. What would they have me do? Lacey had given Aurora and me a ride out there in her yacht. Usually I got a ride either on Lacey's yacht or the one owned by Dr. Motorri. Sometimes Ostermann himself would take us. Paul thankfully treated me like a regular guy, leaving the slave protocol to "the girls" as he put it. "Hope they're not too hard on you." he would say, jokingly. "If those girls are ever too mean to you, just let me handle it." Somehow though, I knew that it would only make it worse. Ostermann may own the island, but when it came to me- we both knew who the real bosses were.

Almost before we had docked, Aurora had ordered me to strip naked and had affixed that leather cock leash to my chastity cage. Whatever I was supposed to do that night, I would be completely naked. We stepped ashore and I wanted to hide, melt into the rocks, but there was no escape. I felt the crowd's eyes burn into me. I quickly scanned for familiar faces as she led me through the crowd, tugging painfully on my leashed cock, but thankfully I did not see a certain petite blonde I was looking for.

Aurora told me I would be a "restroom attendant" which meant, I would be stationed in the woman's restroom, and my job would be to scrub the toilet after every time someone came in to use it. I had doubts; I feared that the girls would be embarrassed or upset by the sight of a naked man chained to a toilet (by a cock leash, at that) when they came in to pee. "I dunno. Won't that be kind of creepy?" I had asked.

"DON'T YOU QUESTION MY ORDERS!" Aurora shouted. People around stopped and stared at us. I blushed. A second later, I doubled over as the familiar burn of electricity scared my cock. My dick, rock hard from neglect going on nearly four whole weeks, cried out in agony.

"Yes in ordinary circumstances, it would be creepy. But remember where you are, and WHAT you are. This is San Ramiro, sweetie. These girls won't be creeped out by you, they will just think you are pathetic, with that little tiny thing caged up in there like that." Then she led me upstairs, dragging me by that cock leash. I could feel the eyes of the crowd burning into me as she dragged me through the crowded ballroom and upstairs. It was oddly somewhat comforting to be led by her like this, instead of being forced to wander around naked and alone. At least the people staring at us could understand what the deal was, I thought.

And so, two hours later I sat, naked, shackled to a toilet in the woman's restroom on the second floor. It was a long, slow evening, at first. Most of the women simply ordered me to face the wall, while a few of them took playful swats at my exposed rear with the toilet brush. Some of them commented on how pathetic I looked. Most of them simply tried their best to ignore me, and I wanted nothing else to do but flee. But Aurora had shackled my cock to some rings attached to the tub, so there was no escape.

It was a typical warm summer day on the island. However, here I was, locked down in this bathroom. The party and merrymaking going on outside reminded me of my debased status. I could hear the sounds of splashing in the pool, laughter and revelry. Soon, even worse, I began to hear the sounds of sex going on in some of the bedrooms surrounding me. I thought of my own cock, caged up and denied a release for so long. It got especially bad when a topless girl in a miniskirt, a gorgeous athletic blonde, came in giggling. She sat down, and as I turned away she said, "So, what, you don't want to watch me pee?"

"Uh, I dunno... I don't want to be creepy..." I stammered.

"Well, I think it's too late, you already are creepy. Maybe if I peed on YOU, would you like that?"

"Uh...that sounds weird..." I said blushing.

"So, what ARE you doing in here then? 'Cause I just got fucked hard! By a REAL man. When's the last time YOU got laid, you gross perv..."

"Uh...I dunno... Aurora told me to be here, she made me..." I said, blushing

"Yeah, Aurora, so she's your girlfriend, huh? Better not let your little girlfriend beat you up, ha ha!"

"Yeah I guess she's my girlfriend. Kind of, I mean, Yeah! She's so sexy and beautiful! You gotta understand..." I said, proudly.

"Well, I bet it was quite a long time since you got any, since you can't do too much with THAT little thing," she said, grabbing the toilet brush and giving me a hard whack to the groin. I doubled over, wincing. "Too bad you're in here, shackled to a toilet, while guess where your GIRRRLfriend is? She's down on the beach being fucked hard by Aaron! I hear he's giving it to her real good, too." she said cruelly, flushing the toilet and stomping off.

Finally, mercifully, Aurora herself arrived. My heart leapt. Man, she looked gorgeous right then. My cock, constrained in its cage, grew painfully engorged just at the sight of her. Meanwhile, outside it had gotten dark, and I could hear the sounds of merriment winding down. Without saying a word, she sat down on the toilet seat, pulled her skirt down, and simply pointed in front of her and snapped her fingers. I crawled over and kneeled down at her feet, kissing the ground, not daring to look up. I could hear her doing her business, doing a "number 2." EEewwww! This felt really awkward and weird, as it sounded. I wanted to massage her legs and feet but thought better of it. Finally, at length she finished, and stood up, pulling up her skimpy skirt. The smell assaulted my nose immediately. It stunk in here. "Geez...why don't you flush?" I thought, saying nothing.

She stood up. I reached toward the handle to flush, but she slapped my hand away, hard. Her eyes turned flinty. "Don't. I will tell you when to flush. You know we can't waste water here, because the de-salinization plant only produces so much at a time. But I think you have earned your reward tonight, toilet boy, don't you?" she said.

"Yes! Yes Aurora, mistress..." I could actually think of little else right then.

"Good. Aaron just gave me the best fuck I've had in a long time, so I'm feeling pretty generous. In fact (she pointed to the now-filthy, poop and TP-filled toilet bowl) he fucked me so hard he gave me an enema! Maybe you should thank Aaron for taking care of my needs, right?"

"I will when I see him, mistress," I said, quickly thinking of the right thing to say. I was thinking of the cruel topless girl from earlier, and feeling instantly, insanely jealous of Aaron, whoever he was. Oh, how I would have loved to have been in his place.

"So, now about your reward! Wait here, I'll be right back. DON'T FUCKING MOVE!" she ordered.

"Hey KAYLA!" I heard her call. She ran down the hall, leaving me kneeling there in the bathroom momentarily.

Soon, a crowd had gathered in the bathroom. Kayla, leading her hot, shirtless stud, a stereotypical looking blonde surfer guy, and Aurora, followed by a guy who looked like a Marine drill sergeant, who I recognized from my first night on the island. Two other couples I didn't recognize stood in the doorway.

"You've been SUCH a good, good boy!" Aurora said, petting my head. "Does little doggy want a treat? Here, catch this with your teeth!" she said. She tossed a set of keys in the air. Instinctively, I tried to obey her orders and grab them with my teeth- but unfortunately, they landed in the filthy toilet bowl and sank to the bottom.

"BAD DOG!!" Aurora yelled. "You better fetch my keys!" Kayla and the others giggled. I felt embarrassed, humiliated, at being made a spectacle. Before I could react further, I felt a boot to the back of my head, pushing my head into the shit filled bowl. I reacted, almost fought back, I wasn't prepared for this. Dimly I could hear her repeat the command, to fetch the keys. My face was underwater, and the whole thing felt indescribably surreal. Trying not to think about what was happening, I felt my mouth close around the keys and fished them out with my teeth, coming up sputtering and retching at the stench.

"Time for your reward. Go ahead and unlock yourself. That middle gold key there." She said.

I fumbled with the lock, and finally- after nearly four weeks of agony, my cock was free of its cage, which fell to the polished marble floor. My cock sprang to a huge erection. My sexual needs had been suppressed for so long! But like this, under these circumstances?

"Let's get this straight." She said, seemingly addressing me as well as the captive audience watching us. "REAL men get to fuck like real men. But sub men- their inferior seed gets flushed down the toilet like the sewage it is. So therefore (she turned to me) you get to jerk off your little thing for us- in there!" she pointed at the toilet. "But first, maybe you ought to thank Aaron here" (grabbing Mr. Marine Drill Sargent and hugging him) for servicing your mistress for you?"

Dimly I heard myself thanking him. I was trying to distance myself from my surroundings. Pretending I was anywhere else but here, kneeling in this stinking bathroom, surrounded by cruel laughing people. Pretending I was alone on the moonlight beach with Aurora, just the two of us, naked, enjoying the taste and touch of each other's bodies....

I began to hear Aurora's voice shouting at me to jerk it, to "Stroke that little pindick," and the others laughing, cheering me on. But I couldn't hear them because I had blocked them all out. I wasn't really there; it was not me in that stinking bathroom, in my mind it was me, not Aaron, lying naked with Aurora on that warm, fragrant beach as the sun was setting, me thrusting into her tight, hard, tan little body, harder and harder. And me, not Aaron, panting, making her moan and shriek with pleasure and ecstasy, taking her on the warm sand, as I thrust into that delicious body clad in that tiny plaid skirt, fucking her deep and hard. And then me, not Aaron, finally making her climax, screaming, and then it was all too much and I let go, filling her hot, athletic sweaty body with my load, my long-caged cock geysering into her, spurt after spurt...

...into the filthy, shit-filled toilet bowl.

Reality came crashing back down along with the shame, embarrassment and disgust over what I had just done. I heard Kayla shriek with laughter. The others in the doorway were laughing, applauding, jeering.

Even worse, I felt another boot to the back of my neck. Aurora, pushing my head back down into the bowl.

"Good BOY! Now Lick it up, little doggy, lick!" I heard her command, laughing. Her boot held me down. I began to lick the rim of the porcelain, tasting my own spent semen, giving my audience a laugh. But then her foot pushed me down further, clear back down into the water. The stench of shit and semen mixed, filling my nostrils, making me sick. She wouldn't let me up, I realized, until she saw me actually stick my tongue out, tasting her wastes mixed with my spunk. Again, I tried to imagine something, somewhere else, but goddamn; the taste, the smell was so rank.... Finally, mercifully, I heard the toilet flush, felt the water swirl around my head, and she lifted her foot off my neck to let me up.

"Go wash your face off, you smell like shit." She said simply.

That night, back at home, I reflected on how Aurora had brought me to the utter depths of deprivation and perversion. I had never imagined how degrading it was and how far I had sunk.

I could never imagine how excited and powerfully arousing it was at the same time. Was something wrong with me? Was I actually looking forward to getting a call from her?

Two days later, to my delight, Aurora did call me. Only, not to come to the island to work. She said she wanted to have a couple drinks, hang out, and maybe go see some band play somewhere. So like, an informal date. Tell you the truth, I had long been kind of secretly hoping for something like this. I had wanted to talk with her, not just about the other night, but about what was happening to me, and about, well, everything. The whole dynamic. This was just getting too weird. We ended up just going out for a couple drinks, then saw a band play in town- loud and not particularly great, but hey, it was live music and I was with who I had come to regard as an awesome woman.

Sitting there in that quiet bar, we for the first time, had an honest, heart to heart chat. She was honest and sincere and I respected that. I told her how I felt conflicted. How I both loved her and hated her, but it was more like, I loved her and hated myself for letting her take me to the places she did. She seemed to understand innately. "I like you too. Don't forget, you are sweet and thoughtful, and those are wonderful gifts." And she said that it was therapeutic for her as well, to have someone to explore her darker side with. Zach, on the other hand, never quite seemed to have the knack for total surrender to a strong woman that I had; he simply never learned to know that happy place. I realized she was right; I had long since gotten over my instinct to fight against my predicament, despite my near constant state of sexual arousal (She had, of course, re-attached my chastity device almost immediately after I had pleasured myself for her and her friends in that bathroom two nights earlier.) But Zach always seemed to be as miserable as I had been the first couple days.

"And don't feel embarrassed, because what happens on the island stays on the island." That made me feel much better about it all. I really did like hanging out with Aurora. She was smart, fun, had great tastes in music (she was, after all a metal head like me) and was someone I could see spending time with. She was close to my age, although young looking for 24, athletic, didn't smoke, and overall was just great company. Anyone who saw us together that night would have thought we were a normal couple. Except, as she put it, once we were together on the island, I was her property and hers alone.

"And don't worry, I still have plans for you..." she added ominously. I only hoped I could fulfill those plans for her, I thought, suddenly wondering what they entailed.

"Hey Aurora, Do you know a girl named Melanie? Kind of petite, honey blonde hair? Comes to the island sometimes?" I said suddenly.

"Hmmm, I think I know who you're talking about; yeah I see her around once in a while. I don't know her that well. I think she usually hangs out with Antonio. Why, is she mean to you?"

"Ha ha, All of you girls are mean to me." I said, suddenly insanely jealous of Antonio, whoever he was. "But that's sort of the point, isn't it? You're supposed to be mean to me!" I added. "Actually, we work together. I used to talk to her a lot more before, you know...all of this."

"Listen, if she ever gives you any grief, let me know. I'll kick her ass!" Aurora said. "You're MY little plaything. Kicking YOUR ass should be MY job. Or sometimes Kayla's or Lacey's, if I let them," she added. The fact that this girl could, and would, kick my ass almost made me want her more than I ever wanted Melanie- geez, what a weird thought, am I really getting FEELINGS for this girl? But when I drove her home, and she kissed me, just a light peck but still- I began to wonder that even more.

Back on the island though, her sadistic ways continued. Now, when I worked, I wore a succession of increasingly large anal plugs, "To make you more womanly in our presence" she said, but not only that, she began to order me to dress in frilly woman's clothes, both while working, and when playing "Games" in the dungeon. And my cock was not only caged, but increasingly, it was on the end of a short leash which she held. One day in one such "Game" session, Aurora ordered me to kneel in front of her while I had been dressed in a special slutty outfit she had chosen for me- fishnets, heels, and a miniskirt and wig- I looked oddly like she did when I first laid eyed on her, I thought to myself. She, however, was wearing a harness. Attached to it was a long, phallic plastic appendage I recognized immediately.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked, smiling that evil smile. "I know it's been a couple weeks now since you've gotten your rocks off. You must be soooo horny!"

She wasn't wrong. It was driving me to distraction, all I could think about in fact.

"I want you to understand, that while you may be our little suck boy, REAL men come to this island to get LAID. I want YOU to show US how we should take care of them." She looked at me. "Okay? Suppose this was you. And your cock really was this big. I want you to pretend this is your cock, and show us EXACTLY how you would like a girl to get you off."

I knew better than ask "Do I have to?" and besides, this wasn't that bad, it wasn't a real cock... I got this... so I knelt in front of her, and began slurping it hungrily. As I was dressed in that slutty outfit, thinking about my own neglected cock, believe it or not, it did make my own cock strain in its tight cage. Lacey and Kayla had joined us and were now watching eagerly. Lacey, I saw, was wearing a harness and dildo of her own.

"You little slut! Good little slut. Take it in all the way." Aurora ordered. I felt the dildo raping my throat, as I took it deep in my mouth and began hungrily slurping on it, to her squealing delight.

"Now MY turn!" Lacey said.

"Do you want to be our little suck boy for us?" she asked.

I knelt in front of her, and immediately attacked her plastic appendage, slurping at it hungrily, hoping to please her.

"You are such a natural at this, I wonder who taught you?" she teased. "Wow! You suck that better than us girls do! What a pro cocksucker! A bet a real man would love to use a hot fag slut like you!" Lacey laughed. This wasn't too bad, being the evening's entertainment for these girls. It certainly beat the drudgery of grunt work, although I clearly felt weird being dressed like a slutty schoolgirl for these three tormentresses. And I had not noticed until the girls had had their fill of entertainment that, at the top of the stairs, Paul Ostermann and a tall, lean, dark-haired man who looked vaguely familiar had been watching this scene intently.

Nine more days of agonizing sexual frustration went by. I realized I hadn't spoken to my buddies for quite a while, making excuses only that I had been spending time with "my new girlfriend." Which by the way wasn't entirely wrong, Aurora and I HAD been hanging out on our own, almost like a regular couple, a few times since the last full island party I'd been at, nearly three weeks earlier. But the whole time, my cock was in agony and in need of release, and Aurora, seeming to know that, only teased me mercilessly about it, deliberately trying to get me aroused. Then, finally, I got the summons, this time on a warm Friday evening. Soon, I was on my way to the island, for another night of who knows what.