The Captives Pt. 02

Story Info
First sexual encounters on the island.
5.3k words
4.31
16.8k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up feeling well rested, but as I took a look around the room, I felt a bit of panic as I see the turquoise wall. It takes me a minute to shake the feeling of fright, as I remember the events that happened the night before. The room is brightly lit, it must be midday. I wonder how long I have slept.

In walks the fat eunuch, Elisia, carrying a tray full of food and I can smell the scent of black coffee. I slowly begin to remember the events from the night before. I remember the shock from seeing my husband with no genitals, only a nub of a penis. I remember the tan, hairy man taking my sex in a gruff way. I remember the anger I felt towards my husband, and a disgusted eroticisim I felt towards the one they call "the master".

"Good morning to the sleeping beauty. We were not sure how long you were going to be resting," says the eunuch in a cheerful voice. Is this person ever angry?

"How long was I sleeping?" I ask the fat gelding as he rests the tray beside me.

"Two days, my lady," he responds. "This is not uncommon with the side effects from the drugs that it takes to ensure your safe travel to Master's island. You have slept most of the past six weeks," he informs me.

I feel a sense of shock and betrayal... but again, I feel completely helpless. What am I supposed to do? I have no response to the violation I have just undertaken. Quietly, I slowly chew the buttery biscuits put in front of me, drinking the coffee in an attempt to feel more awake.

As I finish my food, I see myself in the large mirror on the other side of the room that stands in the vanity. I realise I am still completely nude, but what am I supposed to do about this? Just like everything else in the situation, I simply give in.

"Are you ready for the day, my Mistress?" the fat eunuch asks, "I am instructed to bring you to Master, he is lounging by the pool with the rest of his concubines."

I stand, thinking to myself how I am just ready to get this over with. Maybe I can talk to this Master, now that I'm not feeling so foggy, and I can convince him that I want to go home. I think about my family... which isn't really my family, it's my husband's family, I myself don't have much family. I reach for the door knob only to have my hand grabbed and told,

"Dear Mistress, please allow me the honour of combing your hand and preparing your face for the excellent Master. It would be nothing more than my deepest pleasure," the eunuch informs me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I tell the fat grovelling neuter,, "I mean, do what you want but I'm ready to go talk to the 'master'", I say in a mocking voice. "What is it with everyone around here?" I ask myself outloud, hoping to get through to the whimpering pussy whipped male in front of me.

The fat eunuch looks up at me, round eyes showing genuine concern, "please don't be angry with me, my dear Mistress. I am only following orders, and the Master likes it when his princesses look presentable. I am only doing as told, I simply want to please you, please him, I don't need someone angry with me. I am begging you, Mistress, allow me the honour of presenting your beauty to the Master."

The pathetic creature looks near tears. I feel a sense of sorry for him, pity, as I can see there is some major brainwashing or helsinki syndrome happening inside his head... but after thinking sorrowful thoughts for a moment, I become angry... how dare he beg me! I should be the one begging! I was the one kidnapped and shanghaied, my husband betrayed me, I am in pain.

But with all these emotions, I remember the end goal. I take a deep breath and walk to the vanity, angrily plopping my behind on the fur covered stool. "Whatever," I inform the simpering idiot staring at me. "Do what you must, but be hasty."

"Thank you my dear Lady. It is my honour and privilege to do anything you command," he informs me in his tender voice.

The fat man combs my hair and applies light makeup on my face. I can't help but notice just how soft his hands are. He applies lotion to my legs, pausing at my feet, giving them a few extra caresses and rubs. I stoically stair ahead, looking at my face. I have to admit, I look much better than the last time I saw myself in the mirror, my eyes are no longer red and puffy.

With my blonde hair combed and fanned out around my slender shoulder, my blue eyes expertly lined in black liner, and a soft pink blush bringing out the apples of my cheeks, the eunuch grabs my hands as though he is helping me to stand, treating me like a fragile doll. He takes my arm and gracefully leads me out of the room and down the open staircase down to the pool area I can see from the window of my room.

I hear giggles and laughing from women, and a deep, harsh, loud laugh from a masculine toned voice. I cringe a bit, thinking to myself how I shouldnt' do that, I must act presentable and nice if I want my questions answered, I remember my end goal, I want my freedom. The sun burns my eyes, and I can smell coconut tanning oil. But still I march on, with the eunuch by my side.

"There she is!" I hear the Master's voice roar out, "it is my dear sweet Margarot. My lovely rose. I hope you had a wonderful rest, my concubine."

I clear my throat before muttering out a soft "yes."

"I want you to meet three of my girls. This is Katie, Samantha, and Jane. Katie is a lily, Samantha is a daisy, and Jane is my golden sunflower," he says as he kisses the redheaded woman he informs me is his sunflower. "I've always wanted a rose, and just like everything else I want, in time I get," he says in a matter of fact tone. These words seem like daggers into my heart, being thought of as nothing but property, however I notice the reaction from the rest of the women, they smile and begin giggling as though it was the most romantic thing any person has ever uttered.

With their cue, I decided to give a bit of a smile. However, this smile I gave was larger than I would have hoped for. In a way, a very wrong way, I feel his words echo through me, and I feel the power of being viewed as nothing but a plaything by a powerful man.

"Lily, Daisy, I want you to bloom for my new flower," he barks out crudely. I understand he is trying to be seductive, but I can't help but feel a bit of repulsion at the way this man thinks of his women.

With this order, Lily immediately roles on top of Daisy and begins kissing her deeply, just as Daisy reaches her hands towards the women's larger, firm breasts. I can't help but be aroused, but also in shock at how quickly these women can immediately begin to 'bloom' and put on a show simply due to another man's words. I watch the girls give each other deep and passionate kisses, reaching and grabbing at each others tender, feminine areas. With the grace of a swan, Lily lowers herself down on to Daisy's sex. She begins to lick eagerly, as though this is the best meal she has ever ate.

I watch as the small pink tongue darts into the delicate, tender folds of the other woman. As I stand there, watching in a mix of emotions, I can't help but feel my tender areas begin to become wet and puffy. I watch these two women dance around each other in lustful lesbian sex, just as my own cunt becomes aroused. With each soft mew-ing sound I hear these women letting out, I become even more excited.

The faint smell of womanhood enters my nose, simply becoming even more aroused and enticed as I watch these women. "My Sunflower, go join them," the Master softly orders, "I see a tight anus up in the air that needs some attention."

And with his order, the redheaded lady gracefully dives into this two girl pile, making it three. She lustfully begins to lick Lily's bottom that is stuck up in the air as Lily becomes even more engrossed into the folds of Daisy's womanhood. My face flushes with embarrassment as I realise I am aroused by watching these beautiful women enjoy themselves. I am taken back as I watch the redhead, Sunflower's tongue lustfully lick on the other woman's bum. I see her pink tongue caressing the pink puckered button much in a snake-like movement.

I watch the girl Lily licks her well manicured finger, slowly she moves her hand down to the folds of Sunflower. I watch as her finger delicately enters into the womans' hidden places, exploring the with precision of a surgeon the delicate folds. The woman named Lily gasped in delight, her face reflecting the pleasure she is receiving. I watch as Daisy gyrates her wide but slender hips, making her dance in delightful passion, moving artfully with the other women.

Unknowing to me, I find myself becoming hot. My hand slowly drifts down between my legs. I have never saw live sex, and I have never been aroused by other women, that thought never occured to me, other than one time telling my husband he would never sleep with me and my roommate from collage together. I said no to a threesome he desperately begged for. But watching the graceful, artistic lust before me, the beautiful tight curves of these women, their flowing different coloured hair entangling around each other, just as their legs intertwine, I realise simply how erotic this truly is.

I am so engrossed by the scene before me, I did not feel the strong, calloused, masculine hands reaching from behind to grab my breasts. The hands surround my firm breasts, reaching and pinching my erect nipples. A moan leaves my lips, I wish to turn and see the man grabbing my breasts, but I simply can not. I am unable to take my eyes off the erotic, nude, dancing women before me.

The scents all around me are intoxicating. I can smell the ocean, the coconut oil that makes the woman's skin glow and shimmer. But the scent that truly penetrates my nose, entering my brain, is the scent of musk, of sensual womanhood exheuding from the women dancing in coitus before my eyes.

A hand leaves my breast, and I feel it reaching down between my legs. I wish to push it away, but I simply lean into the warm body that is pressed against my back. There is an erect penis poking my back, however, instead of being horrified, I feel even more aroused. The hand that swims down to my cunt pushes my own hands away, and it hungerly grabs for my wet, throbbing vagina. I feel the calloused fingers dancing around my clitoris. I let out a moan, echoing those same feminine moans that pierce my ears and swim through my body, going directly to my sex, making it throb even more.

The hungry hands grab my hips and lead me to a reclining chair. As much as I feel I should look at the man, my mind is too focused on watching the three girls all entangled and making carnal sex in front of me. As my hips are lowered, I find myself sitting onto the man's stiff, hard penis in the reverse cowgirl position.

I let out a loud cry, louder than I would have guessed leaving my lips. It takes me by surprise. The cock that is thrusted deep into my cunt feels wonderful, I need to be filled. I need this powerful itch I can not scratch to be taken away. Grabbing onto the arms of the chair, I begin to bounce and rock back and forth. The cock feels large inside me, as I bounce slowly, my gaze never leaving the beautiful women entangled around each other.

The Master grabs my hair as I ride on his cock. "I want you to watch my flowers, watch them bloom," he says in his baritone voice. The sensation of a bit of pain from my hair being pulled simply adds to the enticing scene of watching women making tender, sweet sex. I feel more of an object, a voyeur, but as I feel the harsh smack of a masculine hand slapping my ass, I suddenly feel very exposed, more of an exhibitionist as I am the one getting pounded by a cock, as everyone else engages in tender feminine love.

The moans of the women become louder, more animalistic, and my cries echo theirs. I feel my sex swelling, becoming wet and throbbing around the thick, hard cock that is rammed inside me. I bounce and bounce, needing the sex. I have no control over my body, I simply need this release, I need the buzz in my brain to become silent... however, I do nothing but crave more!

I bounce and bounce, feeling the cock go in and out of me. I am forced to watch the women gyrate quicker, and with more skill around each other. Suddenly, it is that moment. I feel the cock deep inside my cunt begin to swell, and with that... I have an earth shattering orgasm. My body is not in control at that moment, I feel a deluge of wet coming from deep within me as I scream in pleasure, but a bit of pain, as the release of the orgasm is simply mind altering. I close my eyes for the first time, as my brian shuts off, pleasure takes over my body. My toes curl and my thighs give an involuntary spasm, wrapping myself harder around the masculine mans, as my cunt milks the cock that is stuffed deep inside of me.

As I cry in delight, I hear the deep voice of the master let out an animalistic cry. I hear the women shouting in their girly delight. Everyone is enjoying their orgasmic bliss. The colours are brighter, the scents around me are stronger, more piercing deep into my nose, and the feeling of the master's rougher skin against my own feels almost comforting. All of my senses are heightened, but at the same time, my brain is not focused on anything other than my pleasure.

As I come down from the erotic scene and orgasm, the Master pick me up and puts me in a soft lounger beside him. I gasp for breath, as though I have just ran a marathon. There is a tingling sensation that echos from my cunt down into my toes, and I think to myself how I never want that sensation to go away!

Elisia brings a tray holding tall glasses of iced tea, garnished with a lemon. I grab one greedily, taking a very long drink to quench my thirst. I see the other women taking the tea, never giving the fat eunuch a thank you or even acknowledgement.

I wonder to myself, did he see the sex I just had? Was he watching? Suddenly, I become embarrassed and attempt to cover myself with my arms, pulling my legs up against my chest. I realise I shouldn't be embarrassed, but this is not the kind of woman I am. Normally, I am quiet and reserved, I don't even wear skirts that come above my knees! I pride myself on being conservative, but this place, this man, it is as though I am down the rabbit hole and through the looking glass, but I find myself enjoying this wonderland... I am disgusted with myself.

"Rose, you were lovely. All of my girls are lovely," billows the Master. The girls all giggle and give him gleeful "thank you Master" in return for his compliments, as he kisses and fondles the women.

Elisia hands the master a fat Cuban cigar and lights it for him. The Master reclines into his chair and lets out an "ahh" of contentment. I don't like it when people smoke, I do not need his second hand smoke, but in a way, I am taken back by the fact this man does not care what others think, he is simply going to do as he wants, and take what he wants as well. This thought leads me to being aroused, once again.

"I do have an announcement, my darlings," shouts the Master as he puffs on his cigar. "I want to introduce a new gardener I have on my little island. Oh, gardener..." shouts the Master in a mocking tone.

From behind a screen, one I did not notice in my lustful haze, comes my husband. I am taken back once more by seeing him. I wonder, did he watch my sex? Did he see the carnal thing I just did? Was he a witness to the animalistic passion I just experienced?

"Oh yes, my Rose, indeed he was watching. I enjoy it when my gardeners tend to my flowers," says the Master, reading my thoughts.

The girls laugh and giggle at the fact the Master just made a crude joke at the men's expense. "Come here, slave," he informs my former husband, as I view him in my mind as former, for all the horrendous things that have happened to me. "Don't you like how I have them pruned just for my flowers," the master announces.

More giggle and mocking tones come from the gaggle of girls surrounding the powerful Master. "Come, Rose, inspect your gardener," he orders me. His eyes seem to have a commanding sense to them, beckoning me to obey his every order. I sit in my lounger, frozen in fear. "Go see your Mistress, show her your pruning, bitch," the master orders my eunuch husband.

I see the man I once loved walk slowly towards me. As I look at his face, I see the familiar features I held so deeply. I begin to feel sadness, completely crushing the bliss I felt just moments ago.

As he inches towards me, he stops right in front of me. "Go ahead, dear Rose, my darling, touch it. I'm telling you to touch it," he commands. I feel a sense of curiosity over me, as I also feel the disgust. Understanding his order, I feel the need to obey, after all, I have slept with this man every time I have an encounter with him. I begin to crawl towards the shell of a man standing in front of me, his genitals at eye level. I reach up to touch, starting at the lack of testicles. I feel the smoothness of the groyne, the fact where once there were two round little orbs is no longer there. I feel taken back, shock, but also a bit of delight that he was harmed more than I was.

"Touch the penis my dear, he was bobbed just for you!" announces the Master with a robust laugh, as the laughter is echoed by the three women sitting around him. I reach up to touch the penis as I have a thousand times within our marriage. However, all that is before me is simply a nub. Three quarters of the penis has been removed, all that remains is a soft, warm, tiny resemblance of a cock, but without a head or any shaft. The whole thing is shrunk, there was girth and it was large. Now it is simply a button with a hole to piss from that remains. I am fascinated in a disgusted way. The fact I will never make love to this former man, his penis will never bring me joy in the way the Master's hard cock did moments ago, sinks deep into my psyche.

As I touch it, I see it attempt to respond to my fondles. I know the sex around me, whitnessing my carnal delights earlier must have penetrated deeply into his mind. I must seem like a stranger to him, just as he is a foreigner to me in this moment. The small mutilated button attempts to become aroused as I find the tiny nub, but I soon realise it is nothing but useless.

I feel my face become contorted, my forehead wrinkle from the emotions swimming through my body. "Let's have a talk in your room, my darling," says the Master as he rises to grab my hand. Unknowing what to do, I simply obey his commands and grab his outreached hand, beckoning me to follow.

I suddenly feel very naked as I note Elisia draping a piece of silk over the Master's body. I walk with the Master, my former husband trailing behind, and we make it to my room. I sit on the bed, feeling overcome by staring at the mutilated man before me.

"Do you know why you are here, Margarot?" asks the Master as he sits on the bed beside me.

I am taken back by the question. Of course I do not know! Suddenly, I see this man as the villain sitting beside me. I remember again that I am his captive. "No," I responded in a soft voice, afraid to let my anger show.

"Well, this MAN," he says in a very mocking tone at the word 'man'. "This man thought he would have you kidnapped and he would get paid by me, and collect the life insurance he took out on you," he pauses, "I guess the joke is on him, I treat my concubines with more respect than men treat their wives. I suppose he learned his lesson," he says with a chuckle.

"What!", I exclaimed. I stare daggers into the man I was feeling sorry for, the man I remember going to his mother's home every holiday, the man that I quit my job so we could move and he could become the insurance salesman in a large company in some piss-water city in the cold upper-peninsula of Michigan. I left my entire life, home, family, all because he thought he would make something of himself. The betrayal comes over me. Tears begin to leave my face.

12