The Captives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh..." whispers the Master as he wipes my tears, "dear darling Rose, you are much too pretty to cry. You are my flower now. Unlike some men, I enjoy giving my concubines beautiful lives. You are simply too lovely to ever be upset, my tears never leave your eyes again!" he says in a gruff, looking at my former husband as he makes the harsh point about my tears.

He continues his declaration, "my darling, I am here to do what pleases you. Tell me, what do you want done to your husband? I did what I felt was appropriate, removing his manhood, but you tell me, what would you like done, my beautiful flower."

"I don't know," I manage to mutter, confused by his question.

"Would you like him killed?" asks the Master in a matter-of-fact tone.

"NO!" I declare loudly.

"But he hurt you so deeply, my rose," exclaims the Master. "But I understand, women are more tender than I could ever hope to be. That's why I enjoy keeping them for my pets, my consorts, works of art walking around simply for my viewing pleasure," he pauses for a minute, "here, take this," and from out of his robe pocket, he pulls out a braided leather whip.

He hands me the handle, "he didn't have the money for your little holiday, I gave him the money to go to Florida, I wanted him to give you to me," he puts the whip handle into my hand, "take it, my dear. Go use his body to take out your frustration. Beat him, like he tried to beat you in life."

The whip handle in my hand feels smooth. I lift it up a bit to see there is about two foot of rough leather hanging from the handle. The words the Master has uttered swim in my head. The room spins around me, as I think of the utter betrayal. A conversation I had with my husband before we left, me asking over and over again if we had the money for this vacation, him reassuring me to not worry about it, plays again in my head.

Everything clicks into place and I believe the hazel eyes of the Master. "Go on, my flower, do it," he ushers. Feeling anger overcome me, I rise up from the bed. I look at the man I used to love, feeling the same betrayal as the last night in memory, where the Master first made love to me. I remember him standing there when the master overtook my body, when he plunged his hard cock into my delicate folds and I remember how he did nothing.

I scream! And I scream at the top of my lungs! All the frustration, anger, resentment, and now feelings of abandonment come over me and I take the whip that was placed into my hand... and I whip and beat my former husband all over his body!

It was as though I am finally liberated, as though I am finally free. I scream, yell, allowing myself to finally be in charge of something for the first time in many, many years. He never treated me right. "Dickless," I scream! "It's about time you are dickless! I have pictured you dickless since the moment I met you." I shout. The whip feels wonderful in my hands, as I allow all my emotions to come over me.

Once I am out of breath, I stop, I see the quivering man in the foetal position. I hear him sobbing. Good! I think to myself, I have cried enough. With all the sadness I have felt, I feel my cunt wanting to give me some pleasure. Feeling empowered has made me damp... I feel a bit of wetness between my legs.

Thankfully, I turn to the real man in the room, the Master. I dive on top of him, grateful for my new liberation. I place my face against his and I give him the most passionate, loving kiss I have ever given a man in my life. I look up to see the emasculated man still in the foetal position due to the pain I caused. "Do you like this? Do you see me making love, kissing a man like I have never kissed you? Do you realise I've never been passionate about you? You rotten no good son of a bitch!" I scream at the whimpering neuter.

I begin kissing the Master down his hairy chest, making my way slowly to his cock. "You know, I never liked sucking your cock," I yell at my eunuch husband. I see he is now sitting a bit up, becoming aware of my current state. "I never liked sucking your cock. It was always such a chore. But I have a feeling, I am going to LOVE this real man's cock!" I shout at the broken man.

I place tender kisses all over the Master's cock. I make lots of "oohs" and "aahs" as I run my tongue down his hard shaft. I yell angrily, "I think it's fitting that you will never get hard again. You'll never enjoy this pleasure again. You are just a dickless, ball-less freak!" I shout.

As I feel the Master's balls on my chin, I decide to lower my face and nuzzle my mouth into his big, hairy and full balls. "Do you see this? Look at me!" I screamed at the nullo. Once I see I have his attention, I run my tongue all over the Master's balls, giving them kisses, and even pinching the skin between my teeth. "Don't you like watching me please another man? If you were a man, this wouldn't be happening! You don't have balls, you fucking freak! You'll never know this pleasure! God knows how disgusting I found your little package. About time it is removed." I shout. I look up at the Master and inform him, "I will be forever grateful at the state you gave my husband, he was never a man like you!" I say with a smile as I caress his full balls with my tongue.

My mouth engulfed the Master's cock. I begin bobbing my head up and down as I hear the master give a bit of a laugh, saying to himself, "I got a good one here, she's a feisty little cunt."

"Mmm..." I say in response. I lift my head in order to shout, "how do you like this! You know what I want, Master?" I say, batting my blue eyes up at the Master.

"What is that, my rose?" he replies in a winded voice, clearly enjoying my enthusiastic blowjob.

"I want to see HIM turned into a cocksucking whore! I want him to be raped, beaten, and sexually exploited! I want him to have a thousand cocks rammed into him every time he put that pathetic little wimpy thing anywhere on my body!" I shout. As I yell these words, I feel my cunt begin to become puffy with pleasure, simply being liberated, knowing that I am kept but also free from all the burdens I ever felt in my life, melt away.

To continue my rant, "I want him to live on just other mens cum. I want him force fed cock like he's nothing but a used two dollar whore! And they should be magnificent cocks, just like yours! Ohhh, it's soo good, cum in my mouth!" I say in a horny fervour.

I go back down on the Master's cock, eager to do my best in order to receive the prize of his orgasm. As I bob up and down, using my tongue on the underside of the head, I feel his cock head begin to swell, just as it did inside my cunt earlier today. With this swelling, I know I must keep going. I bob my head faster, and faster, until my delight, I get a mouthful of his warm, creamy cum.

He lets out another animalistic growl, followed by a few more laughs, clearly amused by my antics. I lift up my head and smile, feeling the cum in my mouth. Wanting one last show of anger, I stand and walk off to the emasculated bitch on the floor.

I spit all the cum onto his face! For the first time, he looks up at me, bewildered by my actions, eyes round and clearly hurt. "What's it like to not be a man and watch your wife enjoy a man a thousand times better than you?" I taunt and tease. "You'll never get this again!" I shout pushing my wet sex closer to his face.

"Now, wear that!" I shout at the eunuch on the floor. "Don't you wipe it off. Wear your shame! I want you to feel my pain, you dick-less freak!"

I would have ranted more, but the Master stood up and gave me a big hug, "I just love your spirit! Your haughtiness!" he muses at me. "Now, go!" he shouts at the eunuch, "she's done with you now, but I'm sure she will enjoy tormenting you later. I want a tender moment with my new pet, leave us be."

And with those words, my former husband stood and said "yes Master", and I watched him leave the room, body marked up from my earlier whipping. I took this as very symbolic, my heart carries scars, but he is out of my life as he walks out the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~MistressThrope.

12