All Comments on 'The Captives Pt. 02'

by MistressThrope

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the plan was for her to be “kidnapped” on their sailing trip, why did the husband try to fight off the kidnappers? Doesn’t make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter again. The background clears up the couples situation. Gus deserves what he gets and if I were the now "Winter Rose" would have him doing more than having him suck and get fucked by dozen of men. She should have all his hair permanently removed including his eyebrows and watch him service multiple men both ends as her master services her. She has whipped his body now maybe branding him would be another punishment she could inflict since her was going to have her sold and maybe even killed. I hope she enjoys torturing him and eventually has him sold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i don't trust the so called master i don't think her husband was going to do that to her especially the hurt that was reflecting from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series, but is there a part 1 somewhere? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the part where you bobbed and gelded her husband. I hope one day you can do that to me. jo221

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistressThrope@MistressThrope
I just made this profile. I can't wait to publish some erotica, I love to write and am working on a novel. I enjoy realistic slavery, history, and I do write about eunuchs in an erotic sense. I am personally around eunuchs regularly, and I want to make a statement that they sh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES