The Capture and Sale of Sam Pt. 04

Story Info
'Straight' Sam is finally 'christened' by Master Sergio.
2.8k words
4.55
12.7k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Newly acquired sex slave Sam had just serviced his Master's cock for the first time and swallowed his first load of cum. If Sam thought his oral rape would be enough to satisfy Master for their first session, he was swiftly mistaken.

Master Sergio was a Man of many talents. Sam would readily learn that His sexual stamina was unparalleled. The Master yanked on the neck chain and pulled Sam by his chain savagely up onto the bed after the proclamation, "Prepare to get fucked!" Sam was still recovering from the oral ravage. He couldn't understand how Master Sergio didn't need at least a few minutes to recover from His own orgasm before He could resume the next assault.

Sam was laying on the bed still clad in the pink briefs his handlers had slipped on him during his 'prep' for Master Sergio. The naked Master climbed upon him, appearing more menacing than before. He started tousling Sam's brown hair. The boy stared up at the silver fox and His steely eyes, mostly as he was trying to avoid the Master's gigantic erect cock which was perched directly on his six pack abs. Sam noted the prick was rubbing and stroking against him, marking him as territory, taunting him. He didn't want to make eye contact with it again; he had seen enough when it raped his mouth.

Fear overwhelmed the slave once more. Sam started begging, "Please Sir. Please let me go? Let me return home. Contact my family in America. I promise You Sir, they will reimburse You twice what You paid for me. Just don't harm me. Please, Sir, I'm begging You. This scene isn't for me. I don't want this! I don't want to be fucked! I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight."

Master Sergio smiled at the boy. Sam was laying supine on the bed with his naked Master towering over him, His rock hard cock ready to fuck the boy. He leaned forward and nuzzled in toward Sam inhaling the slave's scent, whispering in his ear, "I love to hear My faggots beg. I truly do. But there is no way in hell I will ever let you go free, you pretty bitch. You are Mine now." He gently nibbled the boy's ear. Sam felt the silver whiskers graze his ear and neck.

The Master continued to eye the boy and paid close attention to his pink briefs concealing his hard, erect clit. He still made no comment about the boy's obvious arousal.

"But Sir! This isn't right. You are a reasonable Man, I'm certain of it," his pleas continued. "You have the power and means to undo all this! I really don't WANT to be fucked, Sir!" Sam spoke in earnest.

"You protest greatly, puta. But I'm afraid your hard little clit betrays your true feelings," Master Sergio retorted. "You can't deny that reality."

Sam was still in agony over the state of his perpetual erection and wanted relief for it. Part of him wanted to beg Master Sergio to bring him to orgasm. He needed the pain from his erection to abate. He just wasn't ready to make any such assertions aloud. Sam still saw himself as a stud despite his auction and descent into sexual slavery. "Master, I assure you. I am as straight as they come. My dick is just hard because I haven't had pussy in a few days," he lied to both himself and to Master Sergio. Sam was desperately trying to convince himself that he was still a straight college stud. "I am begging You! I don't want to be fucked by a man! I want to go home! Please, Sir!"

The Master interrupted but more sternly now, "I don't give one flying fuck what you want. You will be fucked and fucked hard! You will be lucky to receive My seed, and you WILL show gratitude when it is given to you. You ACTUALLY think that I would go to ALL of this trouble only to release you back home. THIS is your HOME. You are not stupid, that I know. And you may not be gay, but you are MOST CERTAINLY a FAGGOT!"

Sam was lost in despair. He began crying softly for the second time since his capture. "Oh no, please, Sir. Please, don't do this. I am begging you, Sir!" His Master nuzzled in once more inhaling His slave's scent.

"Now let's not ruin the fun," Master Sergio replied. He gave Sam a hard quick slap across the face. Sam was stunned, and the blow stopped his tears for the moment bringing him back into quiet submission. He was straddling Sam, towering over him. The Man was domineering as the boy lay beneath Him. Master Sergio's monster behemoth cock was taunting Sam, erect and ominous. The former stud couldn't grasp how THAT would ever fit inside him. Sam didn't think it was possible.

Master began to secure Sam's wrist cuffs to the bedposts. As He was doing so, the cock was swiping Sam in his face. "It's important to restrain your arms. You may not be unable to control the urge to resist Me during your cunt 'christening'. So this will aid in any lack of impulse control, which sometimes occurs with a fag's first cunting. I prefer to keep your legs free though," the Master continued. "It's much better to have some flexibility with leg movement. It gives Me better access to your pussy. These are all crucial elements to a boy's christening."

With Sam's well-developed muscular arms now stretched to their maximum limit high above him and wrists firmly secure, Master Sergio was on the prowl. He leaned in and again inhaled, like an animal on the hunt. "There is an aroma with you, pucho, that I cannot get enough of." Sam knew it was those pheromones from the lotion. The handlers had set him up, he figured when they doused him in that lotion.

Sam closed his eyes tightly, but Master would have none of that. "No, puta! You will keep your eyes open and locked on Me. I must see you at full attention at all times during your cunting," He commanded. The Master was straddling His slave with His hard phallus rubbing against the boy's muscular defined chest. "Keep your eyes locked on Mine!" He insisted.

Sam did as he was told, but his eyes started to well with tears. His Master reached down to Sam's pink briefs and tugged on them, "Time for these to go." He slipped them off tossing them across the room and was amused to note they were concealing Sam's semi-erect penis. "What is this, pucho? Your boy-clit is STILL ever hard!" He laughed. Sam was still in shock regarding this persistent phenomenon. "Oh well," His master continued, "Just a curiosity since you're so straight and all." He shrugged and winked at the boy. "I guess we will see how straight you are after I have fully christened you, pucho! It's always the same denial with you faggots!"

Sam wanted to scream but kept it all bottled inside. He knew in his heart he was a an alpha male, but he couldn't deny his constant state of arousal. He wanted to cum so fiercely right now, more than ever before in his previous lifetime.

"Now let Me see that pussy!" Master Sergio raised Sam's muscular legs high and flexed the slave's thighs until his knees were abutting against his well built pecs. His smooth, pristine anus was ripe for the plucking. "Damn! This is the most precious pussy I have ever laid eyes on. It is most certainly ordained destiny that My cock turn it into a proper cunt," he said. His cock was rock hard with the glans sitting at the puckered cunt hole, teasing it gently. He slapped at the entry with His glans. Sam's hole was resistant, tightly closed, resisting Master Sergio. Master paused for a moment considering His options. He and Sam were sharing a silent moment with their eyes. Sam's eyes were full of terror. The Master's eyes were full of eager anticipation.

Without any fanfare or announcement, Master Sergio swiftly thrust and drove His hard cock, balls deep inside Sam's pristine virginal anus and then promptly paused when His pubic bone was wedged against the slave's perineum. Sam's eyes exploded in pain. The slave immediately screamed and wailed from the brutal rape. "Oh God, oh God! Take it out! You're killing me! I can't handle this. NO, NO, NO!! Please, God! Please! Take it out!! I can't do this, I can't do this! I'm going to die!" he screamed. The slave started bucking his legs as well, trying to dislodge the invading cunt buster. Master Sergio had a firm commanding grasp on the the slave's muscular thighs, controlling them effortlessly. The Master remained resolute and still with His cock firmly embedded deep inside the slave, while the boy was wild and reckless, thrashing about on the bed. "Get it out! God! You're killing me! You're raping me!" he howled.

The slave kept screaming his words of protest. Master gave him a minute to calm himself as He continued to bottom out in the slave. Sam's pussy was expanding around the intruding cock, but the pain persisted nonetheless. When no calmness ensued, Master Sergio quickly smacked him in the face while simultaneously starting to thrust His pelvis fucking the boy as only a Master should fuck his slave. "Stop your carrying on, bitch!" He said while penetrating the boy harder and harder. "Look how hard your clit is, leaking pre-cum. You fucking love My cock!" He chided. "It is like the missing piece to your soul, you whore!"

Sam noted that his own cock was harder than it had ever been. He could try and deny it, but Master Sergio was correct. On some level, Sam must be enjoying getting his ass getting raped. "Ohhhh my Goddddd!" he wailed.

Master kept bitch slapping Sam over and over while He picked up the magnitude of His rhythm. "Look at Me, bitch," He instructed. The slapping continued. The fucking continued. Sam's screaming protests continued. "You WILL do this because you ARE a FAGGOT BITCH now. And this is what faggot bitches do. They get FUCKED by their Masters!"

The pace of Master Sergio's fucking intensified further. "The more you fight and resist your Master the more it will hurt! You MUST relax, pucho!" He commanded. "Let those cunt muscles open up for My cock! It's the only way for you to get through this. It's necessary for your christening."

Sam focused on the Master's words and tried to relax his sphincter through the horrific pain. The Master instructed, "Open your pussy! Then clamp it down and squeeze My cock! That's it, puta! Yessss! Just like that. Keep doing that! Keep that rhythm in sync with Mine!" Sam was focusing intently on His Master's directives. Ignoring his own pain, he was able to clench and relax his sphincter giving Master Sergio more pleasure.

Sam's protests lessened and transitioned to loud moans and when they did, the face smacks ceased from his Master. Sam was still moaning loudly with every thrust, "Mmmmm! Oh God!" His eyes never averted from Master's. Master didn't mind Sam's moans. He only objected to the slave's verbal insolence. In fact, the slaves' moans made the Master's rutting and fucking more intense and fervent. He enjoyed hearing the slave's 'lustful' cries, moans, and groans.

Master Sergio began to alter His fucking approach slightly. He started to completely remove His huge rigid cock in its entirety and then ram it in hard and forceful back into the now prepared and open gaping cunt hole, again burying it deep and complete with each penetration. This proved to be a new kind of hell for Sam. It was like a brand new rape every time. The boy screeched with each penetration, "OH FUCK! OH GOD!"

The boy wanted to turn inward and focus on something else, something other than his rape, but the Master wouldn't let him. "You keep your eyes on Mine at all time, bitch," He commanded.

The Master kept violating the slave savagely. Sam was utterly exhausted by now. Master Sergio was able to lose Himself in ecstasy, raping the brutalized boy, rutting around inside the now tenderized battered hole. Finally, the Man reached a climax and began convulsing shooting endless streams of cum within Sam's now ravaged cunt. Master Sergio collapsed onto the slave, in a massive heap, and lay there for several minutes. He uttered, "Oh yes, bitch. You are now Mine in every way that matters. My seed is deep inside you and that will never, ever change. I have staked My claim on your cunt for all eternity!" He said all this while still buried balls deep inside Sam.

Sam listened and absorbed all of his Master's words. They bore into his brain. Sam was eager for Him to de-penetrate and end the ordeal at last. He had been raped in body and mind!

It wasn't more than five minutes before the Master started to stir. Thank God, Sam thought! He began thrusting. And thrusting. And thrusting. Sam was mortified that Master Sergio was fucking him again.

Although thoroughly incapacitated, Sam weakly cried out, "Oh no, please Sir! Not again! I can't take anymore! Please, take it out! Take Your cock out of me!!" Sobs began to emit from the broken and defeated boy.

Master Sergio only intensified His lustful efforts. "Nonsense, bitch! This is what you were made for," He said. "Besides, I think you enjoyed it. You shot a load WITHOUT My permission, which is a major transgression for faggot slaves. Look at the cum on your belly!" Sam stared down at his six pack abs which were indeed glistening with his own cum. The Master was correct in His assessment. Sam had cum during his own rape. But how? Sam was more distressed than ever. Sam thought only a true fag would cum while being fucked. But he wasn't a fag, he just wasn't! He knew he couldn't be a fag!

Not only had Sam achieved orgasm, he was still rock hard. His penis was once more stiff and erect, pointing to his chin. Sex slave Sam could not deny that he was enjoying this on some level.

The Master continued, "I will have no more protests and crying from you." He pressed a button on His watch which activated the slave collar shocking Sam for a good 30 seconds. It was the first shock during their 'session'. All the meanwhile, the fucking continued uninterrupted.

After that, sex slave Sam was anally raped another five times by Master Sergio, for a total of seven over the course of that first night. His mouth was raped three more times, but Master was disappointed with Sam's poor skills at fellatio. "You need a lot of pussy throat training boy!" He asserted. At some point, the wrist restraints were detached from the bed, although Sam remained cuffed and collared. Master also left the chain attached to his collar. He liked to use it to tug the slave around at will. The boy was too defeated to offer any fight or resistance. Acceptance was Sam's current state of mind.

Additionally, Master Sergio applied a complete metal chastity cage to Sam's 'clit'. He explained that Sam's ability to cum was a privilege which was granted only by Him. Sam had already broken that rule. Additionally, "I want you to focus all your effort and sexual energy on your cunt. That is your true sex organ. That is what pleases your Master. Your clit is just a distraction. And if you are ever allowed to congregate with My other faggots, I don't want you to be tempted to fuck one of them. Since you are 'straight' and desire pussy so much, the cage will help control your impulses."

In the morning, Master Sergio abandoned him. Sam was left alone with his thoughts. He was utterly desolate and forlorn. The former all American jock college stud was now a naked, denuded, shackled, cock-caged sex slave. He had loads of Master's cum inside his belly and loads of cum deep in his cunt. He picked up the pink briefs laying on the floor and reapplied them, hoping they might make him feel somewhat whole again. It was a desperate, futile attempt. They didn't really hide the cage like he hoped they would. He started down at his entrapped 'manhood' and resigned himself to facts.

Sam realized he was a faggot. And he would be a faggot forever! Pondering this thought made his clit start to swell within the confines of its tight cage. He may not be fully accepting it yet, but this was the life that he was destined to live.

-------------------------

Do you want to hear more of Sam's life with Master Sergio? Let me know and thanks for reading.

Thank you for reading. Any feedback, suggestions, or story ideas are welcomed/appreciated. Please leave comments.

Sean