The Captured Siren Ch. 02

Story Info
A siren in denial must learn her place among humans.
4.7k words
4.6
17.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." Aysu breathed. Her voice was emotionless as she stared coldly at him. For his part, his eyes narrowed.

"Excuse me?" Finn said, his voice low and teetering on the edge of anger. His ocean green eyes had narrowed.

"I'm not calling you that, Finn. That's simply foolish." She scoffed, turning away from him on the bed dismissively. But he would have none of that. He rolled her over, pinning her down onto the bed.

"Why ever not?" He said, a false calm settling over his obvious anger.

"Because I'm not your slave," she said matter-of-factly, a confident grin on her face. "The moment I have an opportunity I'll be free."

He was leaning down onto her, so close. She could feel his breath on her face, she turned her head sideways.

Finn laughed, not a dangerous one but a sardonic one. "Really, little girl? Where, pray tell, where will you go?"

She jutted her chin out stubbornly, while still refusing to turn to him. "The sea. My sisters will be waiting for me. When I return they'll help me break these binds."

Aysu couldn't see him, so she was surprised when her chains fell limp and a leash was attached to her necklace. She looked at his face confused, he seemed to be hiding a knowing grin. "Let's test that theory, shall we?" With one swift movement, she was laying across his shoulder, white hair dangling around his behind.

And he was moving quickly, so quickly. Her head was bouncing on his back, and she didn't like how her ass lay so close to his face. "Ouch! Finn! Put me down!" There was a sharp slap across her ass and she immediately quieted.

"Silence, girl," Finn said. His tone jovial despite the harshness of the blow.

As he marched through the corridors, Finn bellowed at his crewmates," Have a rowboat ready to be lowered!" The men scurried past him to fulfill his wishes. As he broke through the door onto the deck Aysu gasped for air. She hadn't realized how stale the air under the ship had been.

"What are we doing?" She inquired, but she was only met with another, slightly less hard, slap to her ass.

"The rowboat is ready to be lowered, Captain!" Will said, jogging up behind him. He pointed a tanned hand in the direction of the rowboat dangling precariously off the edge. Most of the crew had gathered on the deck, curious to see what he was doing with the rowboat and the naked siren. But they were still too afraid to go near her, backing away when Finn got too close.

For Aysu's part, she was mortified. Not so much for her nudity, as she didn't have a concept of modesty. But her position on the Captain's shoulder, it made her look weak. And she wasn't weak. This she knew. But that didn't stop her from yelping when he entered the wobbly rowboat. "What the hell?!" She exclaimed, only receiving another slap as she was set down.

"Lower the boat," Finn called. And it did. She watched with amazement from over the edge.

She couldn't tell what was racing through her mind as she was lowered closer and closer towards the blue sea. Home. She smiled. But there was a foreboding knot in her stomach, and she couldn't understand why. Her sisters would come, they would help break the spell of the necklace. The rowboat lurched as they hit the water. She turned to Finn, he was already looking at her with an unsettling grin. "Ready?" He said. She reached out a free arm to the rippling waters, they were cool and welcoming. She could almost imagine her Mother rejoicing at her return. She didn't speak when she nodded to him, but her nod and peaceful smile was enough. It was enough.

She felt strong arms lift her up, and before she could yell in protest she was thrown into the water.

Immediately panic set in as she was plunged into the water. First, her eyes burned. She couldn't see. When she tried to open her eyes her vision was blurry. Next, she realized she couldn't breathe. She desperately tried to gasp for air, but only salty water filled her lungs. She flailed her arms wildly, unsure if she was trying to alert her sisters of her presence or reaching the surface. She gasped. More water. Panic set in. Where were her sisters? Where was her Mother? Why wasn't her Mother speaking to her? Why wasn't her Mother speaking to her?!

Finn was waiting patiently on the surface. He counted in his head, 15 seconds. That should be enough, by the time she reached the surface, it would be about 30. With a graceful dive, he jumped in after her.

Was this what it felt like to die? She couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe. Where was her Mother? Everything was fading. Suddenly, there was a hand at her waist, and she was being pulled toward the surface.

Aysu was limp in his arms as he swam back towards the rowboat. He pushed her back on and jumped in afterward. She fell against him almost unconsciously, shivering violently.

When the world came back into focus she realized she was crying. It eased the burning of salt in her eyes. She was greedily drinking in the air, sobbing between heaves, when she felt a presence in her hair. Finn pulled her to him, and she complied as his warmth would ease her shivering. He was running a hand slowly through her hair. Up and down and up and down. But her sobs didn't cease, while her heaving did. After a while she spoke up," They didn't come for me." She whispered mournfully.

At her tone he almost winced, he felt bad at the pain he caused her. But at least he'd made his point, and when Terran's fearful face flashed across his vision he suddenly cared a lot less. "I know." He soothed, continuing to run his hands through her hair.

"Why didn't they come?" She said, her voice cracking mid-sentence.

"You're a human, you aren't their sisters anymore." His tone wasn't comforting, in fact, it was a little cold. His patience was wearing thin. At his words, her sobs renewed

It took her another long while before her cries softened a second time. "Mother didn't even speak to me."

There was a pause, and when he spoke again his tone had returned to the warm, fatherly one of before. "'Mother didn't even speak to me, Master.'"

Aysu was tired, so tired. Even as they were speaking her eyes were closing on their own accord. She just wanted to rest. "Mother didn't even speak to me... Master." She said in defeat, curling further into his warm body.

She couldn't see his smile as she closed her eyes, nor imagine his delight at the way she said Master. Her accent, her soothing voice, her lilt. It sounded so beautiful, so right. He looked up to see all his crewmates peering down at them. He beamed, giving them a thumbs up and a motion to move the rowboat upward.

When the rowboat lurched and began to rise she didn't move from her resting place on his chest. When he lifted her up in his arms she curled up into him. The men were jeering and laughing all around her. She closed her eyes and laid her head against his chest in an attempt to ignore them, but tears were still running down her face.

Finn didn't quell them, but he also allowed her to hide in his wet shirt, and she appreciated that small kindness.

She felt the air shift as they entered the dark underbelly of the ship, she liked the quiet even if the air was musty. But she wasn't really paying attention when she was positioned on the floor of Finn's cabin on her knees. She looked up at him withdrawn, her face was stained with dried tears.

"We need to go over a few rules, I see no better opportunity than right now." He said shrugging, grabbing the whip that had previously lay unassumingly on his desk. He whipped it, letting it crack in the air. Aysu flinched, looking down on the deep wood floors. He smiled," You won't get whipped if you just listen and obey."

She nodded.

The whip was cracked in the air," Use your words, Aysu, what do you say?"

"Yes, Master." She didn't want this. She felt numb, unable to fully understand what had transpired in the ocean. If she complied she wouldn't be hurt and everything would be okay. Everything would be okay. She could feel the tears coming back again, she bit her lip to hold them back.

Everything would be okay.

Finn watched her bite her plump pink lips and felt his dick harden. He wanted to feel those lips on him. He shook his head, but not yet. It would take time. He was afraid if he put his dick in her mouth she'd bite it off. Not to mention she was obviously distressed. Even he wouldn't be so cruel to fuck her when she was so emotionally weak. "First, you must understand you'll do everything I say. You won't speak to others without my permission, you won't pleasure yourself, you won't even walk without my permission. Is that all understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. You will not do anything to harm my crewmates or me, you will only eat if I feed you. You will always do as I say, you will pleasure me on command. Is that all understood?"

"Yes, Master." She repeated although she didn't sound altogether there. He was stumped, he couldn't think of much else to say besides for that. Admittedly, he hadn't expected this to be so easy.

"Well..." He replied, fumbling for a moment. "You may rest, I guess." He shrugged, steering her towards the rug beside his bed. "I'll be back later for training."

She frowned, furrowing her brows slightly. "Training?" With his glare directed at her, she quickly corrected herself. "Training, Master?"

He smiled as he turned exit through the door," Yes, Aysu. You think I'll just let you stay here freeloading. I caught you, and now you must earn your keep." Before she could question him further he shut the door. She could hear the telltale sound of the lock clicking and groaned. It didn't matter much anyway, though. She needed time to rest after the morning's events.

-

"Tortuga's less than a day away, Captain." The navigator called as Finn entered the deck. He nodded in approval, sending a salute to him.

Will caught up with him. It seemed he was always running. "What is it now, Will?" He said, grinning as he dodged between ropes.

"Well... Captain. I was just wondering how the beast is doing?" Will muttered, grabbing his hat from his dark hair and twisting it between his large hands. He avoided Finn's eyes as he always did. Terran never did that... looking

"Decidedly un-beastly," Finn replied lightly, looking past Will and towards the horizon. "In fact, I'd sooner describe her as a lady. I almost feel bad-"

Will cut him off in a burst of courage," Don't. Don't forget what she's done simply on account of she having a vagina now."

Finn laughed out loud, throwing his sandy head back. "Almost, Will. If anything her being more of a woman is an advantage. I've always regarded myself as a moral man, and so despite the ladies we've captured I've never taken a taste. Yet here is this thing before me. By all accounts, she seems like a woman but is, in fact, a monster. So I may use her as a woman without feeling bad because she is not one."

Will seemed to ponder on his point for a moment. With trepidation, he finally answered," Alright, Captain. As long as you know what you're getting yourself into. Nonetheless, do you think we may see her at dinner tonight? I myself would rather not, but some of the crew as expressed their interest."

Finn paused. In truth, he did not want to. Aysu was not as trained as he would have liked. But he also could not show his crew that, as their Captain, he had to present a strong face. "Okay," He said after a moment. A confident smile creeping back onto his face. "Will do."

"Great!" Will said, a great burden seemingly lifted from his shoulders as they sagged slightly.

"Although I best be off. I believe she'll be delighted, but I must teach her better dinner etiquette." He winked as he left the deck. The moment he was back inside and he had left the view of his companions his grin fell into a grimace.

He truly had wanted to give Aysu a break, he had been quite harsh on her earlier. But it seemed that would simply not be the case. He glanced at a clock on the wall, she'd only had about thirty minutes.

He knocked on her door before entering, just to give her a bit of a warning. "Good news," He said as he gazed upon her waking form.

"That was not a very long time at all, Master. The sun has barely moved across the sky." Her tone was not quite a whine, it was more of an observation. But when he looked at her he realized she had probably not been sleeping at all, as her face was stained with tears.

"You should have slept." He said sadly, almost as if he was pitying her. "There will be no more sleeping for a long while." He stalked towards her and Aysu flinched at his sudden nearness, attempting to turn away from him, but he caught one of her chains, effectively immobilizing her. "You will be up late tonight, it seems my crew would like to invite you to dinner."

Her heart clenched," Dinner? Is that code for something else more sinister?"

He slapped her, but it was slightly lighter than usual. His heart didn't seem very into it. "Master." She added as an afterthought.

"No, it isn't," He said nonchalantly. He tilted his head to observe her frightened, tear-stained face. He gently brought a thumb to it, wiping away the lingering tears. His touch frightened her, and she tried to move away. But is hand was gentle, and unoffending, and warm. And she leaned into it, sighing deeply. He spoke again, soothingly, "But we will have to go over some etiquette."

"Etiquette?"

"Yes, etiquette," Finn said, a secret smile spreading on his face. "And Aysu. I will not remind you again that my name is Master if you disregard that I will punish you."

She didn't know what he meant by punishment, but despite the warmth in his voice, she gathered it wasn't good.

"Sorry, Master," she squeaked. Maybe at a later date, she'd provoke him more but he seemed frightening enough already. A blush rose in her cheeks. "I am sorry, but I do not know what etiquette is."

He seemed stunned for a moment before he let out a chuckle. "Manners, love. It means manners."

"Oh." She said, turning away.

He sat on the bed and positioned her into his lap. Continuing to rub her tears away before moving to run his hand through her air. A chill ran down Aysu's spine and she shivered, curling again into him. She was always so cold, and he was always so warm.

"Do you know what kneeling is?" He asked.

"Yes, Master, I do." She whispered, staring ahead wistfully at the ocean from beyond his window. She felt her eyes watering again at her Mother's betrayal and closed her eyes.

"Really?" He sounded unconvinced, "What is it?"

She turned to him and touched her kneecaps, "You lay on these, Master."

He beamed and pet her head. "Yes, very good. For dinner, you will kneel beside me. And I will feed you if you are being good. Do not speak to any of my crewmates unless I allow you, even if they ask you questions." He paused. "That's very important do you understand that?"

"Yes, Master." She said smiling softly.

"Even if they provoke you?"

"Even if they provoke me, Master." She said, snuggling deeper into him. She was tired now, and her eyes were heavy. Finn saw this and sighed, moving his arm out to fetch a book by his bedside table.

"You rest now, I'll wake you up for dinner." He said as he thumbed through the pages with her free hand.

She smiled as she made herself comfortable, yawning before slowly drifting off. Without him, she would be consumed by her thoughts of the earlier day. But right now, with him being so gentle and kind, he was a distraction she could fall asleep to. She wanted him to be gentle all the time.

Everything would be okay.

-

She awoke to a gentle prodding in her arm. "Wake up." Finn was whispering to her. Moving out of his sitting position so she was forced to stand. "It's time for dinner." She glanced out the window and was floored to see the sky.

It was not dark or sky blue. It was brilliant shades of orange and purple. The sun was almost hidden behind the horizon. She paused for a moment, despite his slight urgency. She'd heard whispers of the orange sky among her sisters, it was a phenomenon that they didn't have underwater.

"Master," she said. Her voice was detached and it immediately pulled Finn out of whatever he was thinking of. "Is that a sunset?"

Her icy eyes were wide in wonder, and he could see an echo of the sunset in her pupils. He smiled at her wonder, and there was a warm feeling in his chest. He couldn't place it though. "Yes." He let her sit for a moment as the sun continued to dip into the horizon and stars began to dot across the sky before pushing her gently again. "Come, it's time to go to dinner."

He took off the chains around her feet and replaced the ones around her neck with simple handcuffs.

Aysu stood up, wobbling slightly before regaining her balance. It was harder because couldn't use her arms to steady her because they were largely immobile. As she steadied she let out a sigh of relief and looked up. Finn was only a step away, but it seemed like he was across the world. She let out a steady breath and took a step, immediately losing her balance and tumbling towards the ground.

She let out a short scream, but she felt steady hands embrace her and she was lifted. Finn had caught her. She let out a sigh of relief.

She looked up at him and he was smiling, not so much condescendingly as in a good-humor. "Careful," He grinned. "Let me just carry you, we can learn to make you semi-independent later."

Before she could protest he scooped her up into his arms and quieted.

Aysu let herself be carried, watching the path he took if she got a chance to escape later. She felt a pang of sadness, even if she did escape where would she go? She couldn't return to the sea now. She tried to clear that thought from her mind.

This was her life now. It was better to be compliant and make the best of it.

"Get ready," She heard Finn's voice in her ear, forcing her away from her thoughts. "Remember my rules, don't embarrass me."

They were in front of a set of double doors. They looked as worn out as the rest of the place, but she could hear the voices echoing from behind the door. Her stomach twisted in fear, how would they react to her? They'd already caught her and jeered at her at her lowest point.

"I'm scared, Master." She whispered.

Finn did not reply, but his grip on her tightened.

Instead, he used his free hand to swing open the door. The crew instantly quieted.

They were all staring at her, around twenty pairs of eyes glaring. She tried to become small and wished Finn would walk away. But instead he took a step in, then another. Until it became clear he would not retreat. The silence and the glares followed her to her position kneeling on the right of Finn. She did it dutifully, afraid if she made one mistake she would be out of his protection and the whole crew would riot and kill her. Thankfully, he didn't seem to mind that Aysu was so close she was brushing against his knee. The pirate sitting on the other side of her scooted away.

"Behold!" Finn suddenly bellowed, making her jump in surprise. He directed his arms to her, "The beast!"

With that, it seemed the spell broke. The pirates began to cheer, food was thrown in her direction, most of it finding its target. Finn smiled and waved at a few people before taking his seat. The cook rushed to deliver his meal, and she could smell it even from her perch under him.

It smelled delicious, she sniffed the air jealously.

"The beast's hungry!" A bigger man said, standing from his seat and pointing at her. Everyone's eyes followed his finger and she blushed. Shrinking into herself. "Give it a bone!" He taunted, grinning cruelly.

"Nice tits," Another man shouted, further away. She glanced down at her naked body confused. His tone made her think she was supposed to be insulted, but what was insulting about pointing out her body. She slowly realized all the other men in the room had fabrics on. She was the only one completely nude. And even though she didn't understand why, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

12