The Captured Siren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn laughed above her and turned to her with that same cruel smile. She was surprised by his sudden change in attitude and flinched away from him. Something seemed to shift in his eyes but the smile remained on his face. He threw a chicken bone at her, and it his her square in the jaw.

Aysu yelped and moved to rub her jaw, but at his glare, she stopped. Dropping her hands and allowing her hair to cover her face as tears began to fill her eyes. All she could hear was the mocking laughter around her.

"Maybe if she's good I'll give her another one," Finn said from above, and she could hear the men respond with laughter.

Despite their initial interest, once she'd been sufficiently humiliated the pirates largely ignored her. While this was good news, she continued to hide under the shield of her hair, attempting to make herself as small as possible.

Finn glanced at Aysu, then at his food, then at her again. His heart felt heavy, he couldn't understand it. He pursued his lips, glaring down at his dinner in silence. Guilt overwhelmed him, she looked so sad... He made himself toughen up. He needed to at the very least keep up this façade for his crewmates. He coached himself to put on a sneer as he loaded a forkful of mashed potatoes and lowered it to her height. "You've been such a good girl," He said derisively. "Have a bite."

She looked up at him, eyes burning in confused betrayal. The pirates had turned their attention back to her and as she accepted his gift they burst out in cheers. Finn kept eye-contact. And she didn't break it, instead staring straight at him as he picked up a piece of chicken with his fork. Again, he offered it to her. Again, she accepted it. If the burning of cheeks wasn't distracting her she may have marveled at how delicious the human food was. Sirens didn't exactly season their meat before eating, this was definitely an improvement.

But she didn't focus on that. She focused on Finn. Keeping eye-contact as she glowered at him, each bite of meat like a small defiance. Eventually, the meal was finished and Finn got up. He lifted her up and carried her back to the room.

When they entered he dropped her on the bed, only turning to close the door behind them.

Aysu collapsed into the pillows as the tears of embarrassment into the pillow. He looked down at the ground." Aysu...I'm sorry..."

"How could you?" She looked back at him, her lips quivering and her cheeks flushed with tears. "Master." She added as an afterthought.

He began to advance towards her, but she shrunk into the bed, crawling backward.

"I'm sorry," He repeated as he sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry," He said as he pulled her by the wrist into his lap. She let out a noise of protesting before settling comfortably into him. Like it was natural.

"I'm sorry," He breathed in her hair, pausing to gently nibble on the lobe. Aysu's crying seized as her breath hitched for a moment. She froze up in anticipation.

"I'm sorry," He kissed her neck. His hot breath causing her to shiver as her breathing sped up slightly.

"I'm sorry," He said as his gentle kissed made their way down the nape of the neck and he nibbled. She gasped, arching her neck towards him for easier access.

His words seized as he blew on her neck and his hands lowered to her exposed breasts. He began to run gentle, feather-like circles around them. Slowly circling towards and away from her nipples. She began to flush as her body became alive under her, she arched her back to meet his touches. These sensations were still foreign to her, but they were so warm. It made her forget her anger. She unconsciously spread her legs. Finn suddenly pinched her nipples and she threw her head back as her pleasure began to pool in her nether regions. She let out a small whimper and he grinned against her neck.

His mouth moved back up to her ear as he whispered to her. "I'm sorry." She let out a small moan, throwing her head against his shoulder. His hands began to more fervently tweak her nipples as her breath quickened to pants and her whimpers of pleasure became more common. He began to move his fingers down to her inner thigh, lightly pinching and running his fingers along them. His finger eventually found her pussy and the tingling sensation inside her became a roar. He began to tease her clit until it hardened, pinching it suddenly, roughly. The act pushed a large moan from her lips as she began to buck wildly.

Whatever that unfamiliar feeling inside of her was, it was building. His gentle rubbing on her fold was too much to bear, she turned her head into him and closed her eyes tight. Then a finger entered her dripping slit, the sensation making her jump. It pumped in and out, curling at seemingly random points. It kept her on edge, she flushed has she tried to keep her focus. Her lips parted slightly as she began to grind against his finger. And then suddenly he hit a spot deep in her slit, and it was all over.

She let a sound between a scream and a moan as an orgasm tore into her, the pleasure releasing in her body like a crescendo. It didn't stop either, waves of bliss rocked through her as she continued to grind against Finn's thick finger. She was red-hot. Breathing in and gushing out pleasure.

Finally, the feeling subsided. But it left her tired and breathless and covered in sex. Finn lay her exhausted form on the bed, covering them both in blankets. She was spooning him, and already fast approaching sleep when he whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry."

She fell asleep.

Finn lay awake for a long while. At Aysu's soft breathing, the warm feeling in his chest had returned. Something felt oddly write about this, about her. He grabbed her waist, pulling her further into him. She stirred slightly as she turned to lay against his chest. He couldn't help his smile.

Tomorrow they would be in Tortuga.

Things would be different in Tortuga.

But for now, he was content.

*****

Author's Note:

Thank you for waiting everybody! Sorry for the delay. Stories should be coming more frequently now.

As always, constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks for reading!

12