All Comments on 'The Car Crash'

by steffiebabe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
steffiebabesteffiebabeover 3 years agoAuthor

I'd like to thank LAHomedog for his invaluable help in editing this story.

fredgravesfredgravesover 3 years ago

Two clearly different episodes but with the enjoyable results. I was kind of thrown a little at the beginning , but got straightened out and in the flow. Oh to be young again.

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaover 3 years ago

Steffie,

Honey, let me tell you: Your words are so beautiful. I have just read all your stories listed here and favorited you as an author.

I love the tempo you use and the fact that your characters aren't naked by the second paragraph. You have written what I want to live in life. And your lovemaking descriptions are fabulous and inspiring to me.

I've only recently started to accept "Brenda" as part of my life. For SO many years I have denied her a place in my everyday life, and eventually, she has let me know she has no intentions of ever leaving so I might as well accept her.

After lurking on so many websites for years and years, I decided to dip my toe in the water and give Brenda a place to start exploring the world. As the weeks went by, and nothing bad happened I let her open accounts on numerous websites which she has used to reach out to others.

I love romance, tenderness, and lovemaking which involves a gurl like me exploring what I have denied my whole adult life. Thank you for providing your breathtaking ideas, which fuel my desires and wants.

I very much look forward to your next stories, with sincere and sensual wanting.

Have a great day & stay healthy,

Brenda I. Phorman ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteffiebabe@steffiebabe
Just a girl who has found that I am sexually submissive and finds that more extreme scenes and role-plays turn me on immensely. I have also found to my surprise that in RP I sometimes enjoy switching with other women. https://imgur.com/gr9eg1N And an image that seems to show...

story TAGS