The Car Mechanic and the Skier Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now all three of us were giggling and I was stroking long and hard into Mely. The smell and noise of sex was everywhere. She reached out her arm and gathered Kate into her chest. "Wanna know a secret?"

Kate sounded huffy, "What."

"Your boyfriend is the world's greatest lover. I've never been fucked like this before. And I'm going to come now so you can have him." And there it was, long low moans and grunts and humping at me.

Kate nudged me, "Did you come in her?"

We both answered together, "No."

"Well, you stay in there and let her calm down. In fact, she's got so many saved up frustrations, maybe you need to stay in and stay hard and do another round."

I decided to have a little fun and started talking dirty to Melanie, in a very low voice. "Did she just call you a tramp? A cocksucking slut? "

My cock was surging powerfully, thrust after thrust. Mely was having trouble stifling her moans and little cries. I could feel her cunt tightening and the hip motion getting frantic. And I realized this was one for me too. Kate frantically tried to stuff her fingers in her sister's mouth to quiet things down, but there was plenty of noise.

Calming down, Mely was on her side, holding me in a death grip. "Hold me, just hold me, please." She was still shaking.

Kate was idly running a finger up and down my spine. Her other hand was in my hair, winding it around fingers and tugging. Just reminding me there was another woman in the bed. Another cunt that needed fucking. From somewhere, she got a fistful of tissue and reached in between Mely and me to mop up.

I guiltily rolled over in her direction and sought a kiss. She turned her face away, then turned back and hissed at me, "All worn out, are you? Nothing left? That's what the other girlfriend gets, a limp dick!" She pinched my nipple hard, and bit my ear. Then giggled. "Scared you for a second, didn't I?"

I got my hand in position on her ribs and started tickling her. "Don't you dare tickle me, Eric!" She writhed around trying to get away. I eased her on top and managed to have her slide smartly onto my cock. "Oh! You're not supposed to do that! You can't be hard again! Oh shit, you are. That feels so nice. Don't stop."

She quieted down immediately and rocked back and forth on me. I went on a long cycle, thrusting up into her only a couple of times a minute.

It was peaceful, not at all regular sex. Mely was totally out of it, sleeping sweet dreams, I hoped. She needed some.

Kate was moving slower and slower. "Hey, I'm falling asleep. Can I have a rain check?"

There was a lot of sticky stuff but I got us back to front and was asleep before I could worry about messes.

There was no middle of the night sex. But there was another dawn invasion of small bodies. I motioned Robbie to my side of the bed. "Robbie, the moms are tired from yesterday. I want you to be the breakfast boss. Go fix everybody some cereal and juice and keep very quiet. If you are good, there will be another hike today."

He smiled and dashed off.

A voice said, "Now I know he is a keeper. They never would do that for Ray."

Kate's hand reached up and pulled my mouth down to her breast. "Yes, like that, don't stop."

Mely stuck her head up to see what was going on and smiled. She leaned in and kissed Kate. "Sis, I'm sorry I was such a selfish pig last night. I just so needed that!"

I reached and got Mely in between us. I went to work on the top parts and Kate worked the bottom parts. In a few brief minutes, the younger sister was having another nice satisfying orgasm.

I maneuvered Kate up against the headboard with pillows behind her. Then had her put Mely in an armlock so she could whisper in her ear. I stretched out on my front, her thighs over my shoulders and went to work on the glistening pussy right under my nose. I spoke up, "Kate, your and my job is to make this Mely's orgasm city. She can't go home until she is fully sexed up. How many orgasms is that?"

I plunged into the poking out clit and didn't hear what they were saying. But my fingers and tongue brought Mely off in fast time, screaming her little scream and shaking all over.

She broke free from Kate and launched at me, grabbing for my cock. I twisted away but she jumped on top and pounded my back. "This isn't fair. You're ruining my image of domestic wifey.You're turning me into a sex fiend!"

I sat on the edge of the bed and let my hands run riot over her body. Rubbing, massaging, pinching, pulling. I tried to cover every inch, letting her feel that a guy wanted and appreciated everything that she was and everything she had to offer. Kate was on the floor, her fingers in Mely's sex, rubbing gently.

The body went completely limp, but gathered itself and stood. Kissed us, pulled our hair. Said little nice things in our ears.

She smiled and said, "If that's supposed to fix me up to move on with my life, it's working."

She wrinkled her nose, "But we better find the shower before the kids smell us!"

After breakfast, I took the kids out to the front porch and spread an area topo on the table. "Before we go anywhere today, there has to be map study, so you can choose a destination and a route."

"What's a route?" Kevin's eyes were excited.

"That's how you get someplace. Like directions to the mall."

Robbie said, "That's neat. Are you going to show us what all this means?"

"Ok, we are now in map study class. Pay strict attention." I smiled at them.

"Look down here at the bottom. All those symbols mean something on the map. This line here with the numbers is the scale. It tells you how far things are on the map. This one says one inch equals one mile."

I pointed to a location on the map where two little dashed lines ended. "What do two dashed lines mean?"

The three of them looked at me. "Don't look at me, look at the bottom of the map." Kevin's hand shot up as though he were in class. "Go ahead, Kevin."

"Two dashed lines means dirt road."

And why do you think the lines end at this spot?"

Karen's eyes bugged out, "That's here. The road ends here at our cabin!"

"Robbie, look at the map and find the lake where we went yesterday." He leaned over and squinted at the paper, then looked up at me with a frustrated frown. I don't see it."

"How far did we walk?"

He looked at Karen and Kevin, "How far did we walk?"

"Maybe two miles? It was about an hour."

"So, are there any lakes two inches away from the end of the road?"

Robbie squealed and jumped up and down. "Right here. It says Rocky Lake. Is that it?

"What do you think, Karen?"

"I think so too. We must have gone to Rocky Lake."

A warm body pressed against my back. "Ask them to find Mt. Lola and then suggest we could have lunch on top. It's three miles and five hundred feet. I think they can make it. This map idea of yours is fantastic."

"Karen and guys, see if you can find Mt. Lola on the map."

Six eyes scanned the map. Simultaneously, they all hollered, "I see it, I see it!"

"Are you feeling strong? Do you think with sandwiches, fruit juice and homemade cookies, we might get there for lunch?"

Melanie and Kate walked out onto the porch with sacks, packs, hats and sunscreen. "Hey, did you say we were going to Mt. Lola?"

"Yes, yes," chorused three voices. "Eric showed us on the map. It's neat."

After a round of potty stops and shoe lacing, we were on the trail in fifteen minutes.

"You get a gold medal for that performance."

"Careful, he's already got a swelled head from all the double benefits he is getting."

They had on their running shorts, which showed a lot of leg, and were tight across the butt. Perfect for pinching.

"We haven't got to the rough stuff, yet, have we? Somebody didn't wake up in the night?"

Kate hissed so the kids didn't hear, "Dumb car mechanic better be careful. Two angry women can cause a lot of trouble."

They dropped back and kissed me from both sides. I had my arms around two waists.

"Mom, why are you kissing Eric?"

"Karen, honey, I'm thanking him for being so nice to you kids this morning with the map study."

"Oh, that's good. Can I kiss him too?"

"OMG, now the only other female is hitting on him too!"

I scooped up Karen and gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek. "I saw you kiss Mommy on the lips. Me too."

Karen got the world's shortest kiss on her lips and a pat on her behind to send her up the trail to join the boys.

Kate and Melanie were giggling and running up the trail away from me.

The first mile to Mt. Lola was a dance. The second was much quieter, especially after we started up the grade to the top. The third was full of sighs and a few muttered, "How far is it now's."

The kids sat and caught their breath, realizing getting to the top and having the view was worth the hard pull up the grade.

"Mom, you can hardly see the cabin back there in the trees. We came a long way."

Kevin was grinning with pride.

Kate said, "See that nice shade under the trees back down the trail? Let's have lunch there."

Ten minutes after the sandwiches disappeared, three children and two moms were napping. I ruffled Kate's hair and her hand reached up for mine, taking it to her mouth and kissing the back of it, then stuffing it down the front of her v-necked shirt and onto a very warm, soft boob.

I whispered, "You're going to get me in trouble. Karen has eagle eyes." I tried to put a few inches of space between the moms and me, but they weren't having any. Melanie's hand went down the front of my shorts, which were hidden behind Kate. "He's very hard, but if we tease him, he will probably beat us."

"You took the very words out of my mouth," I whispered to them. "I'm an expert at turning a delectable female behind the perfect shade of red."

"Threats will get you nowhere. The two of us have you cornered. You're being too nice to a couple of single moms. Well, almost two single moms."

"I think the nice quotient actually runs in my direction. I get warm bodies on both sides of me in bed. I get special treatment I can't describe right now in this location. At least one of you is saying I'm a keeper."

They said simultaneously, "We BOTH said you are a keeper!"

"Since there seems to be a lot of compatibility, what about combining three households into one? Will that get us kicked out of town?"

"Hmmm. It's complicated, but I see possibilities. There definitely would be talk about two sisters living with one guy."

"Hmm. I've always liked taking chances. Do we take a chance on him? What do we tell the parents?"

"That's easy, we tell them he is big and strong and does chores for us and is wonderful with the kids and keeps us warm at night."

"Oh, and fixes our broken down cars."

Both of them were now lying half on top of me and applying kisses in between suggestive comments.

"Mom, why are you and Katherine kissing him again?"

The three of us got up and brushed off. "Because, honey, he is very nice to us and takes us on great hikes. Is that ok?"

"Oh yes! When I start dating, I'm going to find someone like Eric."

In whispers, "Swelled head." "Very swelled head."

The kids liked the way back better than the hike up. Three bodies bouncing and singing down the trail. Kevin asked, "Can we just stay up here and go for hikes every day? This is lots better than school."

The moms looked at me to answer. "I agree this is very nice. But to have fun, we have to work hard too. That's what buys the groceries and pays the rent. You kids need to study hard in school because someday what you know is going to get you a good job."

The kids raced away and the grownups held hands. Mely said, "This is crazy, you know. Nothing that feels this good can possibly work out."

I started humming. Kate hummed. Mely swatted at us.

Kate got her sister in a moving armlock. "Eric and I aren't going away. You and your kids deserve a better deal than you have. Last night, all three of us were on message about extricating you from Ray. Are we still on message?"

I stopped Mely in the middle of the trail and gave her a big hug. She reached up and pulled me into a hot kiss. She turned and gave the same kiss to Kate.

"Yes, we are on message, but let's talk about something else or I'm going to cry."

We were silent following the children back. I was thinking that we needed to get her out of the miserable house she was in. Kate was having the same thoughts, because she said, "My folks are thinking of moving to a retirement place in Rocklin, but they need money from selling where they live now in order to get in."

I could put two and two together. Kate didn't have any money, but I did, or at least she thought I did. She provided the house, I provided the money, and Melanie had an escape hatch. There was also my folks' house, if an arrangement with Kate's didn't materialize.

This had possibilities. But what if the physical infatuation faded? What about a lot of other if's?

When we got to the house, Mely said she would handle the snack duties and Kate softly told me to come with her. She led the way up the hill into a grove of tamaracks and found a sunny spot to sit. Actually, I found dry needles to lie on and she lay on me.

I played with her hair. "I know what you are going to say."

She closed her eyes and said, "Saving my sister and her kids is a big deal all of a sudden."

"Yes, but you have to find a job, the bank has to give us a mortgage, the hots we have for each other have to grow."

"It's complicated."

"Yes, but when you and Sean ran off together, you ignored a lot of what if's."

"Am I supposed to do it again, with you?"

"Would you marry me?"

She turned over and crawled up me far enough for our lips to touch. "Really? A retired ski bum, single mom?"

"With an about-to-be single mom sister who needs rescuing."

Our tongues were fighting. "You have to promise to wait for me on the ski hills."

"That's my only commitment, waiting once in a while on skis?"

"Well, I'm going to do my best to make you pregnant."

Mely wandered up and flopped on the other side. "I heard that. Sounds like a pretty good deal, Kate. He fixes things, you know."

She was rubbing herself on my thigh muscle. I pinched her butt.

"If you don't want him, I'll take him. He dated me first."

I hoisted Mely up so I could kiss her too. "I better find more business for the shop if I'm going to support two sexy sisters and their babies."

The teary kisses were soft and nice. We all napped in the warm mountain sun.

Kevin hollering "Mom?" from the porch woke us up. I told the women to stay where they were and went to the house. "How's everything, kids?"

"Eric, can we do map study again?"

"Sure, let's get things out. This time I want you to plan a trip and tell me how far it is." This set off the usual bickering and jostling. I separated the warring parties and gave each a job. Blessed silence while they worked to figure it out. Two moms tiptoed by to start dinner and didn't even get a look from the youngsters. Being a substitute dad wasn't all bad.

Hours later, after a fantastic meal, I was reading in bed when two weary females joined me, fresh from the shower and smelling divine. "Are you going to tell him or am I?"

"Go ahead."

"We are too pooped for sex tonight."

"I can't believe it. I'm going to write this in my diary. 'Women refuse sex.' "

"Oh boy, when we recover, are you going to suffer."

They crawled into my arms. "I can't even fight him off."

They were kissing me when I said, "So that was a deal up there in the sun? We cohabit and I marry Kate and we live happily ever after?"

That produced silence followed by tears. I pulled up the covers and hugged them.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Stupid man."

More tears. "You are stupid, but not the way you think. You are stupid for being such an instant great father for our kids. For being an instant great lover for us. We are crying because we are happy."

Mountain sun on me again. Sounds in the kitchen, but bodies still warm next to me. Karen's small face poked around the door. "We're eating and being quiet so you can sleep some more. Maybe we can have one more hike? The boys and I have it planned on the map."

"Come here and climb on top. Walk on these bodies."

"Oooh, this is fun."

Two more little ones tumbled onto the bed. "Can we walk on you too?"

"Yes. Your moms have sore muscles and need walking on."

"Do grownups sleep together all the time?"

"Yes. Especially when they like each other."

My hands were in the women's hair, messing it up.

"All right kids, back to breakfast. We need another half hour of sleep in here."

Door closing. "Sleep my ass, you just want to attack us."

"Don't you like little feet marching up and down your back?"

"We do. That was nice. We are waiting for you to run out of good ideas."

"Yes. I know I'm just a dumb auto mechanic."

They beat on me. Biting, licking, laughing. My hands were between their legs, rubbing. I pushed them together and got out of bed.

"No attack?"

"I have to help with the hike. Sandwiches and stuff. You stay there and have mommy relax time."

The kids and I were on the deck ready to go when the women walked out with their cereal. "We have a bunch of cabin chores. Can we be excused?" There was a twinkle in their eyes about turning new dad into solo hike leader.

The kids shouted 'yes!' and off we went. The early morning energy was overflowing. I had to lengthen my stride to keep up with the hopping, skipping young ones. We came to a split in the trail and I said, "Better get the map out and see which way to go. Show me how you use the compass too."

Robbie was the compass bearer and had it in his small hand in a second. He looked at the needle and pointed, "That way is magnetic north."

"Look here at the bottom of the map. See that circle with the arrow in it? It shows the orientation of the map with the compass. Put the compass down on the map, and then turn it so the arrow on the map and the pointer on the compass are the same."

Robbie shouted, "Now the map shows the true direction!"

"That's right. Now tell me the compass direction to the peak we are hiking towards."

I looked at Kevin, who looked doubtful but said "South?"

"Yes. South and a little east. Good work."

This was fun. My memories of Scout days came back. I thought of Kevin's escapist comment of yesterday. A month up here wouldn't be half bad. Especially with the bed warmers I had.

Reality was a drive down the mountain later today and work tomorrow. And a conversation with Ray.

When the gang got back to the cabin at two, the cars were already stuffed. Two bodies were lounging in the sun. They didn't look any more interested in leaving than I was.

Moms took charge, getting everyone to pee, faces washed, bodies tucked into soft places in the back.

I asked Melanie, "You want grownup company?"

She kissed me and whispered, "Don't you dare make my sister mad at you. I'm going to be your wedding planner." She pushed me toward the other car.

Kate mouthed at me, "You offered?" I nodded and asked, "Want me to drive?"

"You are going to be asleep in ten seconds. Just like the kids. Get in there."

I came to when we hit the last several curves coming into town and realized I had slept the whole way.

"I feel pretty useless," smiling at her. She squeezed my hand. "I don't think we get to sleep together tonight."

She laughed and added, "It's called 'Mother worries about me.' "

"I guess we have to clean up our act. Tell me how to convince your mother I am worthy of you."

"I will tell her we had a very nice weekend, that you were terrific with the kids, and that we have another date for Wednesday."

"That seems like a very long time."

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."