The Car Mechanic and the Skier Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, honey, I'm fine. Eric was telling Katherine and me a very funny story. Come here and give me a kiss and then you can climb back in bed."

Feet pattered across the floor and Karen was up on the bed on all fours. "Mom, you're all in here together?"

"Yes, it was chilly and we're trying to stay warm. Is that ok?"

"Oh yes. Can I kiss Eric and Katherine too?"

"Why not, there should always be lots of kisses to go around."

Katherine and I, covers up to our necks, got very loving kisses on our lips after Melanie got hers.

Patter, patter, patter and door closing. Giggles behind her. I turned over and alternated licking and nipping boobs under the covers.

"Stop that! You're a very bad boy."

My cock was hard again, with two different hands stroking it back to life.

"Melanie, while you were on mommy duty, I told Katherine that I was sure the two of you had had sex in this bed before, and I think your mates were doing you together. Was I right?"

"Kate, did you admit to our slutty behavior?"

"Not exactly. I just didn't deny it."

I pulled Melanie on top of me and fingered her hot, juicy insides. It was time to finish what I started on a drunken night eight years ago. She was kissing me and wiggling around. Where Kate was lean and muscular, Melanie was round and bouncy. I pushed right up into her as I captured a long stiff nipple in my mouth. If the married vixen wasn't holding back, neither was I.

"Oh, now he's got me! Eric, you are a total devil!"

"But he's going to make you come, isn't he? The long, thick cock is filling you up all the way. He's rubbing all your hot places!"

Kate wanted this to happen. I wasn't sure why, but as I flipped Melanie and me over, it didn't matter. This was prime pussy, ready for the taking. She humped up at me and I gave it right back, plunging her into the lumpy cabin mattress with a vengeance.

"You like being fucked at the mountain cabin, do you? You want a load of my cum in that snapping pussy? "

"Yes. I'm close, please now. NOW!" she screamed. My body decided before I did. A river of come shot out of me into Kate's sister's convulsing channel.

I was sure there would be another visit, but we lay there for a time without further checking from curious youngsters.

Kate said, "Shall we tell him? I will, if it's ok with you." The two women were completely intertwined with each other, still breathing fast and deep. I gently massaged Melanie's back and marvelous butt.

"If we do that, you know this won't be a one night stand?"

"The way we just came, he knows he is with two hot women. Women who are hot for him, and hot for each other too."

There was a pause and Kate added, "Eric, if we tell you a very personal story, can you keep it to yourself?"

I let that hang out there. "I want to go back to the one night stand thing first."

Melanie said, "Oh, oh, here it comes. We're history."

In response, I turned her back toward me, spread her legs and plunged my face into the steaming pussy. The fingers of my right hand went as deeply into Kate as I could get them.

Kate said to her sister, "Maybe not, he's fucking me with his hand. I'm going to come again."

"Oh god, sis, his tongue is killing me. I'm going to come too."

I didn't say anything until after they got over their orgasms, back down on their backs, with the moonlight streaming across their fronts. It was too hot for covers.

I carefully leaned over and gently licked four different nipples. Four exotic, erotic nipples with moon shadows falling away to the side of them.

"I read someplace a guy isn't supposed to make any commitments to a woman right after sex."

Kate said, "How long does he have to wait?"

"In my case, it's been long enough already. "

Without any words, I had two bodies competing to be on top, kissing and licking.

"Whoa, whoa, I haven't said anything yet!"

Kissing and licking continued without words.

"I have three guilty admissions. First..."

Melanie broke in, "I love it when guys feel guilty. You can get them to do almost anything."

Swatting the impertinent behind that said this, I continued, "First, a horny guy like me doesn't just walk away when two beautiful women jump him and actually enjoy sex with him."

Approving hums.

"Second, he especially doesn't walk away when they're juicing all over him in their own bed in a beautiful mountain cabin."

More and louder hums. One body got out of bed and came back with towels.

"Third, you've suckered me. Here I am, just a poor dumb car mechanic, wondering what I've done to deserve you passionate bombshells."

"Ah, poor dumb car mechanic." Both mouths were competing to swallow my cock. I didn't see how there could be any life left in him, but they were on a voyage of discovery..."

The sun was in my eyes and three small bodies were bouncing on me and the bed. There was a warm body on either side of me. "Time to get up, time to get up." My head wasn't ready for chants.

The two moms popped their heads up sleepily.

"Hey, munchkins, the grownups get to sleep late in the mountains!" Kate did her best to glare at the kids.

Melanie added, "Yes, we get thirty minutes more! Go to the kitchen and help yourselves to some juice. Go sit on the porch and maybe a deer will come by if you stay quiet. We'll have eggs and stuff in a little while."

After the door closed, two furies descended on me. "That was so male last night! Going to sleep after you said you wanted to hear our secret story!"

I dove under the covers and attacked the luscious flesh hiding there. Tickling and biting. The girls tried to pin me down but I got them on their sides, back to back, with two handfuls of tit to hold them in place. Kisses and licks were applied.

Kate stopped struggling and said, "I want more." Her fingers were stroking my hard cock.

"If you get some, I get some," Melanie responded.

Kate climbed on top of Melanie and started rubbing their fronts. "You're a married woman. Are you really going to make me share?"

Melanie stared up at her sister and then at me. "You know what Ray is really doing this weekend? He's fucking his girlfriend in Stockton. The rest of that was just made up for the kids. He told me he wanted an open marriage, or he'd give me a divorce if I wanted one."

Kate and I were holding her hands and making soothing noises. No sex this morning. I made to get up but Melanie pulled me back down.

"Stay here a minute and talk to me. I need advice. He's not a bad guy, he just wants more than one woman. I don't want to be a single mom with two young kids. He doesn't make enough to provide alimony on top of child support."

Kate whispered, "Wow, that's a rock and a hard place!"

I sat up and pulled a sobbing Melanie into my lap. It seemed Melanie was headed to being just another divorce statistic. That really sucks, I said to myself.

Kate was pulling on a top and yanking on her jeans. "You two stay here for a while and talk. I'll do breakfast and call you when it's ready."

I rocked Melanie. "You're not out of options, Mely. You are a great mother, a fine woman and a sexy lover. There's other fish in the ocean besides Ray."

Her arms were around my neck and she raised up and gave me a kiss on the lips that turned hot and got hotter. She undid us and said, 'Eric, just hang on to me for a little while longer. If you weren't so stuck on my sister, I'd be making a big play for you."

I kissed her again and tweaked the hard nipple on the end of her warm, stiff breast. "I think you already did. That was some of the best sex I've ever had last night."

Suddenly I was hard again. Nothing like an emotional naked woman lying in your arms to get the juices going.

Melanie straddled my thighs and put my free hand on her other boob. Her hands went to the straining cock sticking up between us. She nuzzled into my neck and whispered, "Daddy, please fuck me and make all my troubles go away."

Before I could say anything, she had raised up and slid down my pole, her cunt grabbing me as hard as she could.

I wondered to myself how fucking me was going to solve any of her problems.

She was chanting "yes, yes, yes" when Kate walked in with coffee.

"Melanie, did your therapist recommend this? You seem to be fixated on a certain cock that has other duties as well." She draped herself over my knees behind Melanie and aggressively grabbed her tits.

"You better hurry up and come, because I'm not going to wait forever, and there are a bunch of YOUR kids in the kitchen about to dash in here." Her fingers were down between us, mashing Mely's clit.

That did it. Before a scream could erupt, Kate's hand was clamped across her mouth.

I loved it. One sex pot squirming on my cock, and another one ready to go. Before Melanie was finished shaking, she was ejected onto the bed and Kate was sliding down the shaft in front of her and frenching me with all she had.

On her way to the bathroom, Melanie whispered, "Eric, thanks for the therapy. I think we need to talk to Kate about another session. Maybe she needs help, too." Giggles.

Kate was squeezing me and whispering in my ear, "Yes, I need all the attention I can get. Is this marvelous cock of yours really able to keep two sisters happy at the same time?"

I flipped us over and gave her my best power stroke. "Ma'am, in my business, you have to keep all the customers happy or they won't come back." She was very close. I nuzzled at a marvelous nipple right under my nose.

"Hey, I'm not expanding your hunting license, I'm revoking it!"

One hard slap on her taut ass and Kate was coming, moaning, thrashing, and generally having a good time. I rolled us to the floor, landing on my back with a thump. Mely cracked the door and said, "On the floor?" I thought the kinks came later?" She went back to kids' breakfasts.

Kate hung on my neck under the warm shower and asked, "Hey cowboy, am I allowed to get serious about us?"

I toweled her off and sat on the bathroom floor to put lotion on her legs. Speaking to her sex, which was right in front of me, I said, "Serious huh? Now why would a gorgeous woman like you take up with a garage mechanic?"

Her fingers played back and forth in my hair. "Why not? Every girl's got to have a car that works."

I flopped her down on the bed and lay next to her. "I don't know how we got to the sex part so fast, but you are one hell of a lover. And funny too. And your sexy sister has a nice place in the mountains for us to play around in. What's not to like?"

"So the answer is yes, I can get serious?"

"Only a little serious. And you have to promise to laugh a lot, and to find ways for us to have exciting sex."

Melanie walked in, saying, "I've shooed them outside again, so come have some breakfast. That conversation looks pretty serious."

Kate hopped up and grabbed Melanie. "You know what he said, sis? He said I could be a little serious about us as long as I keep us laughing and finding ways to have exciting sex!"

I got my shorts on and walked up behind Mely, tickling her and kissing the back of her neck. One hand cradled an impressive boob.

"Hey, if she is allowed to be a little serious, can I be a little serious too? A little plus a little isn't too much, is it? Especially if I help with the exciting sex?"

The three of us were in a hug and laughing. This could be fun, I thought. And complicated, too, a little voice said.

Melanie tried to organize the day so Kate and I could go off together, but we decided to join an all hands outing to Rocky Lake, about two miles away and a good climb for small persons. I volunteered to be camp mule and ended up with thirty pounds of food, drinks, and blow up tires and floats.

Small kids make an amazing amount of racket, but once we got everyone on the trail the sound mostly floated away in the trees.

Kate squeezed my hand, "What are you thinking?" Her pretty face with its soft smile was pulling at me.

I leaned over and kissed the side of her face. "I am wallowing in the pleasure of being up here with you and Melanie and the kids. Just wallowing." I smiled at her and shifted my pack.

"Want me to take some of that junk?"

"Are you kidding? What's a strong male back for? What are you thinking?"

"A couple of days ago, all I saw in my life was problems. Here I am, on what started as a simple date, and all my thoughts are warm and smiley. Whatever you did to me, you should bottle and sell it."

"Yes, I'll keep putting it in those margaritas. What about your sis?"

"Eric, you've got her turned around too. Until last night she thought she was in a terrible rock and a hard place."

"Hey, don't give me so much credit. She got a pep talk and a good screw, that's all."

That earned me a hard punch on the arm. "Two screws. I'm keeping track!" Her eyes were laughing.

"So what do we do about Ray?" The eyes were serious.

"I guess I need to buy him lunch and have a talk. What's the party line? He'll wonder why I'm into his knickers."

"The first part of the party line is that you've been seeing me, and I am worried about Melanie and her kids, and asked you to talk to Ray. We had better keep what Mely told us about other women and open marriage to ourselves for now?"

"Yes. If he wants to move things along, do I let us get into child support and alimony? He's not got much of an income."

"I think we need a divorce order that lets him temporarily off the alimony hook, in return for his moving out right away and making child support payments on time."

The conversation broke off as we approached the lake. Robbie came running up, shouting about blowing up a float.

"Kate, is it all right if I spend some time with Robbie? He hasn't got a dad anymore, but I'd like to try being a man in his life."

She pushed me in Robbie's direction, "Ok, you two, go do guy things and come back when you are ready for lunch."

Robbie complained, but I told him no life jacket, no water play. Melanie was handing out the same orders to her kids. Soon, I was umpiring a crude form of water polo and making sure everyone got a decent chance to play.

An hour in the water in the mountains ran down the super high energy levels and we got them stretched out on towels on warm rocks and slathered with sunscreen.

Just when I needed it, Kate showed up with an ice cold beer. I kissed her and said, "I could get used to being spoiled."

"You deserve it after putting up with them all morning." She and Melanie were lounging on the rocks themselves in nice looking bikinis that were discreet enough for small kids.

I munched on a sandwich and said to Mely, "Hey, maybe I should take Ray to lunch and talk about things."

"Eric, I can't ask you to do that. He's my problem, not yours."

I smiled at her, "Yeah, but I'm your sister's new friend and I will just say I'm having a chat about some issues he knows about."

"What if he tells you to get lost, none of your business?"

"I tell him he has a great wife and great kids, and he needs to man up about playing around on them."

"So if he is willing to talk, where do you take the conversation?"

"The details are between the two of you, but my story is, I think, man to man, he needs to go his own way with a peaceful divorce."

Kate slid over and hugged her, "I know we are in your space, sis, and we'll stay out if you want. But sometimes a little guy talk can move things along."

"I know what I said last night, but it's hard to sit here in the daylight and think about tossing my marriage out the door."

I said to them, "Let's enjoy the rest of the day out with the kids. If you want to talk some more about our getting involved with helping, we are your support team, not the nosy relatives."

She kissed Kate hungrily and said, "You can't have all of him! At least not for a while."

Kate hugged her back, looked at me, and said, "Maybe there's enough of him to go around for now."

The sun was far in the west when we straggled down the hill. I had the two youngest in my arms, sound asleep. Kate had the pack, and Mely and her oldest were walking and chatting together. I had been clued to make a barbeque fire for hamburgers as soon as we arrived at the cabin.

The moms found clean clothes and got three kids scrubbed and dressed and fed them some sugar cookies to revive them. In an hour, we had the first shift fed and settled on the floor with games. Two tired women and their male were nursing beers and waiting lazily for more burgers cooked to order with toasted buns, dill pickles, potato salad, and succotash from fresh beans and corn. The three of us were clustered on one side of the picnic table on the deck, with me in the middle. The food was good, the bodies were warm and the mood was mellow.

I took a risk and said, "How is it that two sisters get along, and they both get along with me? That's not the usual order of things, is it?

Mely said, "I'm not answering that, because it would swell your head."

Kate said, "I'm not answering either, because we women have to stick together."

"I give up. You put the kids to bed and I'll take the kitchen duty. I'll bring dessert to the front room."

They were changed into t-shirts, settled into the sofa with a space in the middle for me. I handed over ice cream and berries with Grand Marnier I had discovered in the liquor cabinet. I stripped down to my briefs and crawled in with them. There was a nice twilight view out the window. No one said anything, which seemed like a good sign. After dessert was finished, they switched themselves around so each head had a thigh of mine. Their eyes were closed but a hand reached up and took mine under the blanket to rest on a warm, round boob. I did the same on the other side with an approving noise.

This was so low key, I wasn't even hard. "Kiss us please," a voice said.

The world's softest lips, and just a touch of tongue. The kisses were so similar, it seemed they were manufactured in the same place.

The other voice said, very quietly. "We don't have any privacy in the morning or in the evening, so you are to wake up in the middle of the night and just take us. No foreplay, no asking, just take us in regular missionary style. A little rough wouldn't be all bad."

The other voice added, "Yes, a little rough wouldn't be all bad."

I asked, "Are we going to just fall asleep here or are we going to get into the bed?"

"This is nice, but we'll be all cramped up if we don't get in bed."

Everyone got up and did their tooth brushing and pee. I noticed both derrieres were bare just as Kate pushed my briefs to the floor. "Those aren't necessary."

I had an idea and grabbed a tube from the side of the vanity after they were headed to the bed.

They still wanted me in the middle and their t-shirts were missing. Three bare bodies that felt really good. After smearing some cream on two fingers, I reached for Kate and told her to spread her legs and hold still. My fingers were well into her before she could ask, "What are you doing?"

"If I have duties in the middle of the night, with no foreplay to get you juicy, then a little cream now is in order." I moved to Melanie and said, "Your turn now." She was very willing. In fact, she put her hand over mine and pushed my fingers farther in. "There's a problem, you have to rub it in some more."

Before I knew what was happening, Mely had one hand on my cock, and the other on my ass, guiding me home. It was dark enough that you couldn't tell exactly what was going on.

"Sis, what are you doing?"

"His fingers weren't doing a good enough job. I had to have something bigger, rounder and longer." She giggled.

Kate sounded peeved. "You are a complete slut. After all that buildup about rough sex in the middle of the night! You've stolen him right in bed with me! I'm going to pretend we are teenagers and scratch your eyes out!"