All Comments on 'The Car Starter'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
PondLife2023PondLife20238 months ago

Once was rape! All the others were cheating! Maybe keep the kid, but definitely BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry but most women would not cave to blackmail. And Karen trying to get pregnant while still letting the monster rape her (blackmail sex is rape( is just beyond dumb. Stay on the pill!! And yet none of the sixteen women being simultaneously blackmailed do anything about it until Karen speaks up regarding the pregnancy. Wtf? This predator is somehow beyond a supervillain. I know this is fiction but it was just way beyond surreal. Do we even know how.many times Karen caved to the asshole's demands? How long it went on for? No one thought to get him recorded. Get counter leverage. Or wait I don't know tell your mob boss husband that you were raped and their is video but the rapist wants to keep raping me. Hmm woukd think that woukd have fixed the problem. And yeah the supervising rapist is so amrt that he targets a mob boss' wife. Genius! So many inconsistencies and weird contrivance. Doesn't hold up well at all. Reads like something from NylonDreams where there is always drugs and rape involved and the situation is over the top.

malchor2517malchor25177 months ago

Drugged, raped, and blackmailed.

And all the in-laws were in on the cover up.

Mobster's wife was a victim and this idiot was still walking around?

Just bad.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Nicely done bravo

👏👏👏👏👏

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0355 months ago

Beyond awful and then trying to lecture men that the husbands are ultimately at fault.

Bry1977Bry19774 months ago

I liked this story but it's in serious need of editing,

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

First story had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a simple but widespread drugging, rape, blackmail scheme would never make it to 16 women. Ridiculous. I agree with other commenters below that the extortion of repeated blackmail (rape) sex would not work. None of this 16 women, thought yo get tested for drugs, and then tell their husband? Balderdash.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...