All Comments on 'The Car Starter'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good try but

Disjointed and hard to follow. The story does not follow natural progressions or reactions.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

"She was drugged and raped."

When would the rapist have the opportunity to do that to a married woman? It's not like she was single and going out for a drink with him.

If she was out with the girls when it happened, where were all her friends? Didn't anyone notice she'd been abducted? Didn't her husband notice her coming back late, disheveled and distraught?

If Karen had done nothing wrong, why would she give in to blackmail? Why didn't she just report the rape when it happened... she'd have drugs in her system. No husband is going to accuse his wife of cheating in him if she's in hospital taking a rape kit and being tested positive for rohypnol.

Blackmail stories rarely work and this one has lots of plot holes.

mambrkemambrkeover 3 years ago

Some parts of the story deserve lowly 2*, some parts high 4*, so I give 3 stars. Please continue writing, it will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fair Try

Your writing needs to improve.

LazylonerLazylonerover 3 years ago

Overall the idea wasn't too bad, there were a few inconsistencies to reality, but this is an erotic story site, and not a place where reality is more than a faint concept.

Unfortunately this story used a trope/cliche I absolutely abhor, and that is the "blackmailed wife forced to have sex". In today's hyper-sensitive society where just the hint that a man was overly aggressive with a woman can destroy his career and his personal life I just can't picture any man getting involved. Heck, just in the past week the actor Johnny Depp was forced to resign from playing his role in the Fantastic Beasts 3 movie because his ex told people that he beat on her. And this was AFTER she lost in court in the US regarding the accusations. But won in the UK, and the win there was enough to get Hollywood to drop Depp like a bad habit.

But anyways. I give this high marks for the overall writing, yet its just not to my taste. Using the blackmail trope turned it into a bad RAAC parody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He had to work hard to catch up with his age group because of his lack of inexperience.

... u need to read your own stories at least once... forget an editor.. u can correct these basic sentence configurations your self without an editor.. cant ya?

this sort of shoddy writing makes the reader feel cheated by the writer....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the funniest introductions ever.

Silkstockingslover and Saddletramp? Now that's quite a pair. And getting editing advice from Marlboroman, who writes the worst edited stories in the history of Literotica? Now that is some stuff no one could make up. Sorry, I couldn't read the story. I was too busy choking on the coffee I snorted out of my nose after reading that introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good 1st effort.

Some plot holes.

Pot holes?

But a good effort.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

If Saddletramp liked it so do I. Congrats on your first story it was a good one

Scores 4/5

grogers7grogers7over 3 years ago

It's a good outline. The story telling and grammar will improve if you work at it. Other well read authors have done the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done! 🎉

I loved how all the women had a champion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not too bad...

For a first effort. But please try to find a better editor. The "Marlboro Man" NEEDS an editor, and a teacher. And for God's sake, why would anyone pay good money to be able to remotely start their car with a cell phone from "anywhere in the world"? That sounds like the most useless device ever conceived. And why would they want to be spammed with a text message every time the car was started or turned off? Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was not expecting such a depressing story ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
an extremely idiotic story

it is difficult even to comment on such idiocy 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why did she...

...go off the pill if she was being forced to have sex with another man? I could not get past this.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I gave it a 3

so they where drugged everytime. Its funny Bill Cosby drugged all these women and they knew that something was wrong. Yet all these wives were drugged and had no idea. Drugged or not that keep going back. Just another justification to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh!

The author writes well and creates good scenes. This story was going good and had many avenues to develop an unusual ending from most.

The one selected, I think, was weak and turned him into a cartoon Cowboy.

This is my thoughts though it is the author’s world and can be populated as fits the mood.

First half was great 👍, author’s grasp of writing excellent 🥇, last half just faded into MEH.🥴Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

Keep it up

breville1breville1over 3 years ago
Nice Idea but....

Poorly executed.

Why would a woman being black mailed confide in her parents and in laws but not her hubby? OK, some women just do. But then why didn't she tell her hubby that she was pregnant, usually, a matter of great joy? Also, a man being cheated would have done something about his assets before leaving and he didn't. Then, how did she end up in hospital, on death's bed? What did she do or what didn't she do?

While reading, I just had one too many questions. It spoilt the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard to Read...

Find a new hobby. Maybe try painting

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

Good story and I liked the wat his mother handled the impasse. Looking forward to more

looking4itlooking4itover 3 years ago

Who do you think friends and family will have more sympathy for, a woman who is raped or a woman who willingly goes back for more. You built characters who’s fundamental character is based on truth, honesty and fidelity. Blackmail only works on those who have something to lose if the truth comes out. I don’t see how Karen would feel like she could do anything but admit the rape to her husband. I know you wanted to portray Mike as weak for running away making him the bad guy but again, in this world you created where trust and honesty are supreme I believe that Karen and the parents (anyone who knew before Mike) are the characters that failed this relationship. Not only was caving to the blackmailer a disappointment but the public physical and verbal attack by Mike’s mom hurt this story as well. I guess I just didn’t think the plot you wanted fit the characters you created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard to believe I am the first person to comment on this story. But here goes:

A great plot idea, but the execution is completely absurd. The predator is drugging and blackmailing 14 different women, that we know of, and not one of them resisted the blackmail? The gangster's wife was afraid of some pussy punk? Oh, he was really really big, and black! What's an innocent white woman to do? And the MC's wife appeared to have become some black cock whore without any great mental or emotional disturbance. I guess we are supposed to multiply that scenario by 14?

Probably without realizing it you have depicted all the victims as weak stupid compliant women. I mean not one of them at least suffered a nervous breakdown, tried to commit suicide, some sort of indication that they were being forced into sex slavery? Is that your experience with women? Sad. In what community or culture do you live? This guy would have had his throat cut, his brains blown out, poisoned, or just reported to the police, something, out of 14 possible reactions. But no, they all just went along with the fucking, till the white boy saved them, natch.

That's the weakness of agenda plots. You have the plot wagging the story, which forces contrived and often ridiculous words and behaviors from characters who are contradictory or just impossible to believe. The end result is not a story but a lecture at best, more often a sermon. Was that your intention?

Yeah, the pussy should have confronted and listened to his wife. Oh, but he wasn't a pussy, he was a Jedi Knight, without the light sabre. Except he ran away from dark side until forced back. Because his wife was starving herself to death, and Her Child, out of grief and remorse. So she had the strength and determination to kill herself and her baby, but she apparently would have gone on fucking the black mailer for as long as he wanted if the husband had remained clueless. No contradictions or absurdities there . . .

You have great potential. I hope you add some skill and experience to turn your potential into actual talent. Good luck with future work,

and thanks for the effort.

BrentJWBrentJWover 3 years ago
Interesting

As I read this I kept trying to decipher what your first language is. I’ve yet to figure it out.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

So, congrats on your first story. Get Grammarly. It is software to write your stories in that fixes grammatical, spelling errors, and more.

So, there wasn't enough information about the wife cheating. You seemed to gloss over it. You needed to explain how she was drugged and raped the first time.

Like, how and when it happened. Why wasn't she upset or distraught after continuing to fuck the guy, how often she fucked, how many, etc.

Your main character is a superhero. He is not an ordinary Joe. Then, you had him know a crime lord who murders for him????

Too much time was spent in the past and not enough on what happened. Also, why put a tracker? Why not just pay the $3.99? It would start immediately.

Also, where was there one bit of evidence that she was UNWILLINGLY drugged? Just her word?

You needed way more details on what she did.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't know

This idea of 'failing to protect your wife.'

She was in a dangerous situation the first time she got raped, you would think she of all people would avoid future situations like that. And trust me, rape can happen to even the most prepared person. Sex only take a few minutes, and it takes less than 2 minutes to successfully kidnap a grown adult. And this goes for male victims too. It's not a woman's issue. The dark figure for male rape is staggering. If you think women struggle coming forward, imagine how hard it is for men. Especially with people like THIS author that truly believes a man must guard his woman 24/7. That's a lot of super human and unrealistic expectations to put on men. Imagine how much worse a man feels when he cannot protect HIMSELF.

Rape happens, and happens often to both men and women. If we stopped being stupid about it, there would be more support for rape victims and more an effort to educate people about the dangers of it. Currently most rape victims are spoon fed bad advice and wind up being drugged and raped. Preventable rape. Because people feel icky about it. So I don't want to hear ANY indignation from people. As they have failed to have an open discussion about rape in our society. Husband's rarely fail to protect their spouses. But people fail to communicate the sad reality of rape. How many rapes would be prevented if men and women both were better informed about situational awareness, having a small distrust around people, and just general preparedness? A lot.

woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

Nice effort, original.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read.

Well done.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

Meh....not really my cup of tea. The whole protecting her husband by hiding that she was raped falls flat. She didn't trust him enough to let him protect her and fix things before it went on and on. That's not much of a relationship because she doesn't really trust him, even with a bad temper.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

I gave you a 4 for your first story. not my favorite theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

For a first post I thought it was an excellent read. Maybe a little corny but kept me glued till the end. I Look forward to the next !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it but,

Why and how she was raped and abused are not there. Smart girl drugged but no back story. I like BTB and RACC that doesn't make the man or woman look belittled and weak. Rewrite's by the original author are fine in my book.

Jamborama2Jamborama2over 3 years ago

She went off the pill knowing she was having sex with a blackmailer and her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If he wasn't having sex with her when he thought she was cheating - how did "he" get her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Good start, thanks for the read

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

I almost fell off my chair when you said the S

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

I almost fell off my chair when you stayed Old Smokey edited this story for you, but it sure looks like the case. You can't make this shit up.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I never understand why the husband in these stories doesn't want to know why before running away. Also how did he manage to drug her? I assume it must have been in a bar and if so who was she with and how did he slip the drug into her drink? Then where were the people she was with? I also don't buy that she was worried he would kill the perp so went multiple times to him. Go to the police right away and get blood tests to prove she was drugged. However, despite these issues I did enjoy the story so 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was edited?

Shit, how bad was it before it was edited?

<P>

The punctuation is something I would imagine from a child. You have paragraph breaks in the middle of sentences. There are missing words.

<P>

The worst may be at this point.

<P>

"You will go, I just talked to your father your mother was hurt in an automobile accident visiting your wife. "

<P>

1) That's three sentences. ("You will go. I just talked to your father, Your mother was hurt in an automobile accident visiting your wife.")

<P>

2) When he gets to the hospital, mom is fine and his wife is in danger.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"We failed to protect them when they needed us to protect them," Mike said."

Nope, Im sick of the circular logic 'I have to let him rape me other wise he would have told you he raped me" trope

ESPEICALLY when there is no rational as to how she was targeted and in a position to be drugged and kidnaped and raped

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abducted and raped and blackmailed

Sorry but she needed to tell her husband and trust him. Get the police involved. How did she get pregnant if they weren’t having sex. And why did he run without confronting her. Yet you wrote all those women fell victim to this rapist and blackmale and no one step forward. That I find impossible to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God that was...

...awful

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

Congrats on publishing your first story! Yes, using Grammarly is good advice, something I've started doing myself. The entire flashback sequence I found difficult to maintain interest in but that goes for most flashbacks, not just yours. I find they detract from the story. They are married and she's cheating, that's enough of a setting to create an engaging premise. The rest with the tracking and hiding and the dialog of the 2 cops....meh, pretty much tossed it there for me BUT keep going. The biggest hurdle is finishing a story and publishing it.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
What the crap?

Bullshit, blackmail is not an excuse. The sluts should have went to the police. I think they enjoyed it so they went back for more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Juvenile! Juvenile! Juvenile! Juvenile!

The first "Juvenile" comment is the plot. The second is the execution. The third is whatever. Do I need to see more?

I am thoroughly disappointed at how immature the positive commenters have posted. You could have done better than that!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
A Hot Mess

FIRST rule, Omegaman56 ... Write about shit you know something about. You don’t know shit about diving! No mention was made of a 1 meter dive, and a 6 meter was mentioned. The springboard events are 1 & 3 meters, the platform dives have several options depending on the venue tower ... but 6 meters is NOT one of those options. (I am not a diver, but it sounded wrong several ways, and it took me 7 minutes to verify that.)

Also, and even more fundamental ... males and females do NOT compete against each other in singles. That has been true over the century plus that the diving events have been Olympic sports.

So, Our Hero is nearly perfect in every way ... handsome, brilliant, ferocious fighter (invincible when angered,) fantastic gymnast (once upon a time,) capable of perfect dives (unless horny,) and hung like a Clydesdale ... but absolutely faithful. Oh, yeah, I forgot, built-in lie-detector! (should warn everyone daily ‘bout that skill.) Modest to a fault, but not really ... he has low self-esteem.

Both are virgins. On the first night of their honeymoon, she is in pain when he powers through her hymen. They agree that it is the WORST sex they have had in their (ONE day) of marriage. DUH!

Omegaman# ... Did you read this after you finished writing it???

Her car starting and stopping and times to travel between cities plus her promises on when she can arrive are just incomprehensible. Plus the one supposed (I guess) to be the critical one is out of sequence, thus even harder to see how it might (later on in the story) be important!

There is probably a story somewhere in the pile, but having jumped over 7 years We-The-Readers (at least most of us) are going to know that they’re not the same people you left WTR with a paragraph ago.

LIT has a group of volunteer editing folks who work pro bono, myself included. Can’t beat the price ... unless your feelings are tender.

2*

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago

This story was not what I was expecting, confused, silly and totally unlike a good story. I am a fan of Saddletramp and the authors you mentioned in the 'foreward' but this is a confused and messy tale, 2 ** for the original idea but it went badly off the rails. It needed to be shorter, simpler and more contiguous. I lost connection with the story after he saw her go to the guy's apartment and I never got back to it afterwards, the baby, the DNA and the 'Singapore' adventure all seemed like lines from different stories mixed in. I think the authors you mentioned were just trying to avoid hurting your feelings!

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Too evangelical for my tastes, but I really not bad for a first story

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

Who can You Trust?

The move “Omega Man” with Charlton Heston, was for its time terrifying. This conjures all sorts of speculation as to why you should choose it as a pen name?

Secondly thank for your story it was very readable. As for taking into consideration the story is fictional is not a problem, but logic must surely still apply.

Logic tells me any woman devastated by the loss of her husband due to her own actions to pine her life and that of her unborn child away could possibly hide her deceit from her husband regardless of being blackmailed, manipulated or controlled. Logic also tell me even if the wife didn’t immediately confide in her husband about her blackmail, she would have found it impossible to act in a normal manner around him thus forewarning her husband of an issue. If she loved and trusted her husband as much as the story insists surely, she would have immediately confided in her husband about the blackmail. If she loved and respected her husband, she could not possibly continue to devalue their love through a clandestine sexual relationship regardless of the consequences.

Nor do I believe a husband who purportedly loved his wife so much could possibly miss the distress she was suffering or the deceit she was perpetuating. Nor do I think on finding out about the blackmail belatedly that the husband would have completely and total forgiven the wife. The question of trust would still be lingering. It would raise the questions did she not trust me enough to tell me? Was she doing this only because of the blackmail or for her own sexual satisfaction? Was the original blackmail being used by her to justify her clandestine sexual relationship?

The way the story is written there is no way the husband would return to the wife. That being said the author displayed the very reason why that was the case with his conclusion.

Who can you trust?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
extended pregnancy

"Nine months to the day she found out she was pregnant Mike and Karen had a baby boy named Michael Thomas Jr." Since women typically don't find out that they're pregnant until several weeks into the pregnancy, it must have been quite a long gestation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need grammar check

and some help with verb tense not to mentionaccuracy in the diving area. If this was read by the authors you mentioned, they didn't do you any favors unless you simply ignored their suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
didn't work for me

as others have said, there was no mention of how she got drugged. What was the situation? Work, after work drinks, etc? And if she was raped she has nothing to fear of being caught cheating as she didn't cheat! Go to the cops, get that bastard arrested. Ya, you will need some help getting through it and so won't husband. But to me the rape was once and done. Now you are showing some mental issues in continuing. No faith in your husband etc. It just makes it so much worse.

And I would still do a DNA test and not trust the statement that they used his dad.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Funny! Original of sorts but they clearly had a communication gap if she didn't come to him right away. 4*

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

For me the story was okay, except for the end! But one thing has to be clear, she has to speak to him and tell him that she is being blackmailed, then he can try to protect her. And the sentence "Listen she told me if you ever cheated on her, she could never divorce you she would have to live in pain. That's love." Is pure nonsense. Love is never to cheat, that's love !!!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent, but...

4*s, because it was full of mistakes. Excellent story otherwise!

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Tremendous first effort. Very entertaining! Solid five star effort. I look forward to reading your additional material.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Hey it was a great story. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very obvious......

....that this was edited by MM.

Interesting content but difficult to read. I’ll look for better next time. Finding a competent editor can be difficult but it’s worth it. There are also editing programs that can give you a good head start prior to handing it off.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Skip the wasted start of reliving their meeting and life history. It is always a given that hubbies are super athletic and have super fighting skills.

If he didn't pay the monthly fee why was he getting notifications of the car stop and start.

Wife brought the whole thing on herself for keeping secrets.

Hope hubbie tells his boss, err ex boss, to put the job where it hurts after interfering in his private life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I appreciate your effort, but...,

There is nothing erotic or new here. We’ve got Superman with Lois Lane rescued. Sorry, but in this genre we need eroticism, humor, originality or irony for a story to be really good.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Very solid

Very solid first effort that I really enjoyed. The only complaint I have is the jarring mix up between they're and their. Other than that, it was very good.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Started goood

went off the rails about page 2 halfway, with all the blackmail nonsense.

dwhit48988dwhit48988over 3 years ago
A Waste off Time

I would work on your story line. Mike seen his wife "kissing passionately" a man at the door. That does not sound like a person in fear of being exposed.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

I thought you put a lot of thought and effort into your story for a first effort. I particularly like the way you took the time to develop your characters. I felt a bit disappointed when I found the wife had been raped and yet failed to tell her husband. The list follow up with other victims was a nice twist. All in all I thought it was a well thought out and written first effort. Thanks for sharing.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Good first effort, I gave you 5* because it was a first, although it hasn't really deserved. The kissing passionately at the front door, was not the action of a blackmailed woman, read your drafts more carefully for other faults like that, otherwise lots of readers will mark you down.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Good story but too robotic

Every bit of this story could have been improved if you had added depth, feeling, and flourish to the people, their actions, and their interactions. As it was it felt robotic. Sure, he loved his wife, but it felt like it was off, then, suddenly, on. Their relationship was absolute, they were both virgins nail they were married. He was Godlike, she was a goddess. That's not real, not relatable to most readers.

The three football players carried her off, but there was no lead up. There was no story development, it was all black and white, no fog, no grey. No mystery, no gradual exposure, no foreshadowing, no development.

You have really good potential. Let it flow, build, and gradually mature within your outline, if that's what you use. Don't worry about writing too much. When you're finished, go back and edit, edit, and then edit some more. Once it sings by your standards, allow somebody else to read and edit it.

You have a gift, the ideas in your plot are solid. Now think in color, get away from black and white.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
Damn, Damn, Damn

you guys make more excuses for women than they do. He drugged and blackmailed them, was that before or after them made out?

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Not Bad

For your first story. My only problem is how did he drug all of these married woman?? Where they doing something with him to start with that wouldn't pass the husband test??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For a first effort....not bad.

But......too many plot gaps, and too disjointed.

3***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

where's the sex? this is a lifeline chick flick story boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok for a first attempt. I see you've written more stories since this one. The author Tom Clancy once said that fiction has to make sense. Any husband would have confronted his wife immediately about her journey home and the way she lied. He certainly wouldn't walk away from watching her going into someplace where he thought she might be cheating on him he would confront her.

The story itself was disjointed and hard to follow and the conversations between the characters didn't feel entirely natural.

Otherwise a good effort. I'll try some of your other stories to see if there's an improvement in your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The rapist got his! WONDERFUL STORY!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

Not too shabby for a first story! You got a lot of good constructive criticism—heed it. One point a lot of people miss in these stories and you did at least twice; using your when you should have used you’re.

EX: It’s YOUR neck.

Ex: YOU’RE in this mess up to your neck.

Notice the difference? Yet many do it time and again. Otherwise keep writing and trying to improve and we’ll keep reading YOUR stories secure in the fact that YOU’RE trying to improve. Good Luck! cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a good effort for a first story, It could have done with a bit more explanation on how she managed to be drugged and then raped, it leaves so many questions like did the man get her up to his room, then drug her drink, in a bar, at a restaurant.

other than that I liked it *4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just stupid.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Long way to go to get in the ranks of Saddletramp or SilkStockingslover. Reeks of too much MarlboroMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story that I enjoyed, especially for a first. One commenter said that it "reeked of The Marlboro Man" If that's the case, it must be a good smell as many readers enjoy "The Marlboro Man" as do I. Keep writing. LP

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Your editors let way too many errors slip by. Even your post script missed the plural on "husband." It should've been "husbands."

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great first story!!! You are right up there with ST1956, and that is high praise indeed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, somethings where left out to make it complete. How Did she get in position to be blackmailed. How did put herself in a position to be drugged. THIS statement takes the cake." WE FAILED to protect them when they needed protection" stupidest statement ever,think before you write..LIKE ITs'OUR (husbands)fault they got themselves into their predictment looking for fun??? NO man/husband can protect their wife/girlfriend when she puts herself in a situation or harms way behind the husbands back and that is what they did. WE men cannot protect them from their choices,actions and decisions when we have no clue they are doing so.. Make no mistake, All the wives did exactly that to end up where they where..they where looking for a little excitement and got bit, the blackmail just excused them to continue. NO other explanation needed.They chose their course of action. ANOTHER hint to a new author. There is no acceptable excuse for infidelity,drugged,alcohol, drunk or especially black mail. Blackmail for sex only works if you allow it to..SO QUITE USING THESE SAME EXCUSES over and over to allow for reconciliation in your stories....Does not work and very tedious expecting it story after story. JZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, this one was just stupid.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 2 years ago

RAAC.... bullshit

She never believed in him to share her disaster

And hi reconciled just like a pussywhipped

Disliked not because of morality but because of lack of trust, confidence and faith in their relationship on the part of her

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 2 years ago

Yeesh. Brutal grammar and disjointed story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At first, I thought, aww, that's a nice ending. Then, i started having second thoughts.

Kinda seemed that it was going on for a bit there. So, in all that time she didn't just go to her husband to confess?

How did she even get into a position to be raped in the first place? Seems fishy, but okay.

Why not tell the husband rather than be blackmailed? what kind of end game was she thinking she'd get by giving in?

So, you bult up the story okay, but then, it just kinda fell off the cliff. You're grammar also needs work. A lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck this cuck shit! Women, it’s very simple: Don’t put yourself into positions to be taken advantage of! Don’t be alone with another man. Don’t take your eyes off of food or drink. Protect the integrity of your marriage. If you are somehow still raped, immediately go to the police and tell your husband. If you don’t, then you are choosing the rapist over your husband. You are allowing him to continue to have power over you.

This story is WRONG! The husbands didn’t fail to protect their wives, the wives failed to trust their husbands!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again fucked up a good story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, so close to working, but missing the one piece where all these wives got themselves in a position to be drugged and raped. Also, some common sense thinking by these wives, especially Karen would make sense. I would for sure fucking believe my wife if she came to me after the first episode and told me this rapist was trying to blackmail her. That would be a billion times better than giving into the blackmail and being re-raped umpteen more times. It doesn't hang together; but I did love the characters! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUCK THE DISHONEST BLAME SPREADING. THE HUSBANDS DIDN'T FAIL TO PROTECT THEIR WIVES. As the perceptive anon wrote below, the wives failed to trust their husbands.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

The missing piece to this story is how did she end up in a position to be drugged and raped the first time?

Like most stories where the wife is being blackmailed into sex ... They supposedly had such a great marriage. Why didn't she tell her husband instead of giving into the blackmail. There was nothing written in this story that supports the theory she was doing it to protect him.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Doesnt

Doesnt work without knowing how she got drugged and raped.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

As always assumed in society, it is always hubbies fault. No way was it wife’s fault for being in a situation where she was subject to drugs. No way was it her fault for not trusting hubby. Just dumb, but consistent.

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 year ago

Reading this felt like those TV commercials where the husband is a dumb inept idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

STILL A CUCK MC!! HIS MOTHER IS ANOTHER BITCH, LIKE THE CHEATING LYHING SKANK WIFE

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi10 months ago

A történethez pótlásnak javasolom megírni, ahogy **miket0422** is javasolja, Karen és a többi feleség hogyan került olyan helyzetbe, hogy bedrogozzák.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's the miracle of Lit. There is no poorly written piece of crap, full of ridiculous holes that any adult in posession of their faculties would immediately notice and correct, that won't attract the flies to chant its praises.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Umm huh? Why woukd being drugged and raped cause any of those women (or at least the smarter ones) to submit to continuing to being raped (blackmail sex is rape). They were drugged. They would know it. They could easily get tested. At least one of the sixteen would. Seriously? None of them had even a bit of a spine? Women aren't somehow all delicate flowers. They are all different. They are human beings. Some of them are as tough as rocks. Yeah when she learned she was pregnant, she finally stood up for herself. Huh? It coukd have easily been his kid. She was off the pill, trying to have a kid with her husband, while being raped by a predator for who knows how long (never stated). Wouldn't she keep on the pill secretly? Why even submit to the blackmail? A video of her drugged and being raped sent to her contacts and on the web? Who cares in comparison to continued rape? If she thought Mike would leave her based on a single incident where she was raped, then she is in a terrible marriage. And somehow the victims never go to the police or the police say they can't do anything. Really? Let's backtrack. The asshole has multiple copies of videos of 16 different married women. Why married women? Oh because they won't tell their husbands, they have something to protect. As in what? Their marriage will fall apart if exposed? Wtf? It is a video (or plural if stupid enough to cave). Yeah people will see it. But unless he has access to an expert hacker, his posting it or emailing it out, will probably be traceable. Especially for the implied mob boss. Besides all the wives have yo do is make an accusation. The videos showed him raping them (remember the glazed, drugged eyes). It is evidence that puts him in jail. So he wasn't smart enough to hide his identity, and he is simultaneously raping many women, and he now has the skills or connections to make any uploads or emails, completely untraceable? Hoe does he even have their contact lists? From their phones? Most phones are locked. So out of sixteen women including the (implied) mobster's wife, none of them ask for help, none go to the police, none refuse until the MC's wife when she gets pregnant, btw playing Russian roulette with no birth control while still caving to the rapes, how may times over how long, never stated (seriously go back on the pill!!), and btw the asshole predator expects to have sex with her after birth? He pulls this off flawlessly with sixteen different wives, and it all toes off without a hitch for who knows how long? Wow that strains credibility. I would be pissed that my wife never asked for help. Yes I would be there for her, but wow. Get help. Make a voice recording of your own. Maybe do it a second time only yo buy time to get help. Where did this guy come from? How did he meet them and get easy access? Lots of holes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dobra historia. Pisz więcej, czekam

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story reminded me of driving in the mountains. Up and down, with no apparent rhyme or reason. Very hard to follow. And 95% of the wives, would not allow a man to blackmail them. Sooner or later, the tables would be turned....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...