The Car Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From inside the room, the two rapists saw the door coming flying off the hinges as the lineman came crashing through it. One turned and slapped Karen dazing her, and she quit fighting. Mike stomped the linemen in the nuts as he was laying on the floor to make sure he didn't get up. He turned as the player closest to him swung. He dodges it, turned kicked, and blew out his knee then kicked him the nuts.

The third one swung with a roundhouse. Mike stepped inside his swing wrapping his left arm around his right arm, twisted his hips making the player flip over Mike's back. Standing above the player with arm extended he ratcheted it to it dislocated the arm from the shoulder. Then he stomped him in nuts.

The lineman was trying to get up. Mike went over on him and started pounding his face. Karen and regained her senses and was trying to stop him, begging him to stop before he killed him.

Then he heard other players coming in. He stood up and set himself up as if he was preparing to fight on while directing Karen to get behind him.

Mike, yelled, "this will not be a fight to kick ass. I will kill every one of you. Someone call the cops."

The next day Mike received a phone call from Karen's parents thanking him for saving their daughter. The next one was from the Head Football Coach asking Mike to come to his office as soon as possible.

Upon arriving the coach looked him in the eyes, "I am very sorry for what happened. If that had been my wife or daughter, I would have killed them. I talked to my players who caught the end of it, and they thought it was you that was attacking them and the girl."

Come out here the players want to apologize. Each stepped up and shook his hand and they said they were sorry.

The coach looked at him and said, "I hope that was enough."

"It is from you, but they are lying," Mike said. "Not one of them looked me in the eyes when they said it."

The coach looked at them and they looked down in shame. The coach yelled, "get your shoes on we are running suicides until you idiots can learn the difference between right and wrong."

"One more thing coach," Mike said with a stern look on him in the face, "If you came into a room and saw three men on the floor and your daughter standing behind the other man so he could protect her, who would you think was the rapist?"

*********

Karen and Mike graduated and were married in El Paso the next month. That night in the honeymoon suite both were sitting next to each other naked with the lights off. Karen finally took his hands and placed it on her breast. She reaches over and timidly started touching his penis.

She whispered, "make love to me Mike."

He fumbled with her help to place it in her. Mike was pretty big, and he could hear her moan in pain, and he went in. He stopped not wanting to hurt her. He could hear labored pain.

She whispered," don't stop." He finally drove it in, and he could feel her give way and hear her gasp from her pain from the ripping of her hymen breaking. He lasted for 3 strokes and came. She could feel him filling her up.

He collapsed on top of her apologizing for not lasting long, but she was so beautiful. She was very happy as she told him she loved him. She was wondering to herself if he could see her glowing with happiness.

They later agreed that as far as sex goes it was the worst they had since they were married. The next two weeks at the Sandal's in the Bahama's they kept trying new things and she Karen finally had her first orgasm while having intercourse.

They moved back to Dallas to start their careers. It was not all peaches and cream. They had their spats, sometimes she would give him a shit test to see how he would respond. Mike was laid back and would only take her shit for so long. When he had enough, he would show his fangs. When he reached that point, she would back down. She would never tell him that it turned her on when he took control of her like that.

********

7 years later

Mike was waiting on Karen to get home to tell her that he got the VP job and would not be traveling as much. She was long overdue and was getting ready to call her. That's when he noticed the notification that her car had just started. He called her.

"How long before you'll be home, honey?" asked Mike.

"Oh, in about 15 minutes," Karen replied. "I Just got into town. I love you."

Mike hung up the phone. The app proved she was lying. Now it makes sense he thought. Something must be going on. Lately, she has gotten home late from the girl's night out. What if she were not with her friends. But then he thought, hell she a salesperson she could cheat any time. I need more info.

What Karen didn't remember was that, even though Mike didn't know where she was, every time she started and stopped the car he got notified. This system ran off the I phone for a remote start. Since both could start her car, she must have forgotten about the notification.

The car was last shut off a 5 pm and never restarted till 7:45 pm. The drive from Austin to Dallas in rush hours is approximately 3 hours. She was missing for over 2 hours 45 minutes.

She came into the house and kissed him on the cheek and went up straight upstairs to take a hot shower. Mike thought to himself that was the first time she did not kiss him passionately. She came out of the shower brushing her teeth for what seemed like forever. Afterward, she rinsed her mouth out.

Mike thought to himself, yeah you're getting the taste of his cum out of your mouth, so I won't taste it when you kiss me.

She came over and looked at him saying, "what's the matter honey you look sick. What did you want to tell me, honey?"

"I forgot; I don't feel good" replied Mike

She felt his head, "OMG you are running a fever."

He thought to himself, 'why do you care,' as she said, "You go to bed, and I'll get you some Tylenol. I will take good care of you this weekend."

That Monday Mike went and bought a tracker placing it on her car while he routinely checked the fluid levels.

The next Friday night he got a call again from Karen informing him that she would be home in about 2 hours because she was running late. She had started the car around 5 and had not turned it off again. He pulled his tracking device out and saw that she was only an hour out. He jumped in his car and started heading in her direction.

He saw as he drove the phone app notifying him that her car had been shut off and he was able to trace her to an unknown block of row housing. He saw Karen walk up to one of the front doors to a big guy who opens the door and hugged her romantically. He went home and started throwing up. He called her and said the plant in Houston had an emergency and he had to go there and would not get home until the next Friday.

It was a long terrible week. Not only had he just discovered his wife whom he worshipped was cheating on him. But it explained why at times she was hiding her phone when he came in, and why the sexual part of their relationship had been cut way down. He went online looking for cheating wife revenge idea's

Monday morning after returning Mike went to his boss, explained what was going on, and wanted to know if that position in Singapore was still open. He then talked to a divorce attorney and had it set for her to be served on the following Friday when she got home from her next to the last trip before quitting her job. She had gone off the pill three months ago to start a family and he, for now, he was dodging her.

He called Karen to inform her that the plant in Houston had an emergency and he had to go there. Again, he was gone for the week and wouldn't get home until Friday.

Karen replied, "I missed you, I need you right now."

"Sorry I got to go and get on the plane." Mike had prepared for this by pre-packing his bags.

"Honey, I am going to stay with your mother please hurry home." That caught Mike by surprise.

Next Friday night. Karen called and told Mike she was on the way home from Austin after introducing the new sales rep to her former clients and that she would be home in 3 hours. Mike tracked her and discovered her in another lie because she was still in Austin. He thought, "getting nervous, huh, calling it off until everything cools down. It's too late whore.

Karen came into their home about three hours later and saw Mike reading his tablet. She came over and hugged him tight but found that she got little response from him. She was getting extremely nervous and she was hoping his parents would hurry and come over. She went up to put some jeans and sweatshirt on and sat by Mike.

What are you reading," Karen asked?

"I found this web site called Literotica. It has sci-fi and all kind of short stories," Mike replied. "My favorite stories were when the husband caught their wives cheating."

Karen was in sheer panic. She was hoping that Mike's parents would hurry up and arrive.

He said, "It's funny in these stories when the husbands cheated the women usually went out and let another man have them or many men. But men are different. I remember four stories. One he put her on a cargo ship has a passenger and she was used as a cum bucket on the ship by 1000's of men for three years. In the next story, the husband turns her into a crack whore in the slums. The next one he set her up to have 50 men do a train on her so she would hate sex with everyone but him. But in my favorite story, he loosened the bolts on the car he and her lover were driving it caused it to roll into a tree killing the lover. He went to the hospital only to be informed by the doctor that his wife would die and asked if he could sign the forms when it was time to drop the life support. Right before she died, he told her he killed her friend and her. Her hospital machine alarms went off."

"Karen, If I cheated on you what would you do me?" Mike asked with a seriousness in his voice.

Karen was scared to death. She didn't have time to think things out so she blurted, "Honey, I would tell you no excuses no stories no lies, I would leave you and let you not have closure. Never to see you again."

Mike started tearing up and hit send on his phone. He loved her so much that he would have forgiven her. But she didn't ask. By your own words, he thought her punishment would be doled out. The doorbell rang.

Karen ran to the door to let his parents in. "Mrs. Mike Johnson," asked the man standing there.

"Yes," she answered. "You are served. Have a nice day as he took a picture to prove it."

Mike walked past her with his luggage.

Karen was crying, "NO, NO, NO. Mike, I am pregnant."

"Well, I hope he wants to be a dad."

"It's yours," Karen said.

"Get a DNA test," Mike said as he went out the door.

"Mike, Mike, Mike," she was yelling, she was crying as he got into the car and turned off his phone."

********

He arrived in Singapore to see 300 text messages from his family, her, and her family. His mailbox was full. He just dropped them. Every day for two months he would get messages from them. He just deleted them. He did keep track of her on his phone. She had moved back to El Paso to live with her mom.

After 4 months nothing. Then in the 5th month, his boss called him, "You will go, I just talked to your father your mother was hurt in an automobile accident visiting your wife. They don't know if she will make it."

"I can't go," Mike replied

"Mike you're fired, you will be escorted out of the building to your company apartment," his boss said firmly. "You will pack and be taken to the airport where tickets are waiting for you. I never thought of you as a coward Mike. I am so disappointed in you. If you want any hope of a to be rehired you will see your mother."

30 hours later Mike walked into the Hospital. And there stood his mother with her arms crossed with infamous mom look that could cut through your soul.

He ran up to his mother to hug her and she slapped the shit out of him on the left side of his face shocking the hell out of him.

The two police officers standing on the other side of the room spit their coffee back into their cups.

The younger of the two African American police officers wanted to arrest her for assault.

The Sgt said, "No you will not that's his Mom. They are the only ones that slap a man and get away with it."

"Michael Thomas Johnson, you dumb ass," his mother said. "Your wife is laying up there dying and you ran like a coward."

Sgt: "Oh shit this is going to get good now."

Younger officer: "why?"

Sgt: "She used his first, second and last name. He is going to be her little bitch."

"Mom she cheated on me," Mike said trying to defend his conduct. "She had a baby with him. I don't love her anymore."

"SLAP don't lie to me," she replied.

The Sargent could be heard mumbling, "I thought black moms were mean."

The younger office said in shock, "DAAAAAM!!!"

No, she did not," Mike's mom responded adding "she took a DNA test and it's yours."

"I did not take any DNA test," Mike said firmly.

"Your father did." His mom explained. "It showed your boy to be closely related to him since you don't have a brother and your father certainly didn't have sex her that leaves you, you dumb ass."

The two offers cringed.

"She was being blackmailed. She was drugged and raped. He took pictures and when she found she out she was pregnant, she told him to go to hell," his mother said quietly. "Karen had to protect your baby. He told her he wanted her back after birth. The guy is a real pervert and scumbag because it now looks like he wants to fuck a nine month pregnant women."

"If you would have waited just 10 minutes for us to get there you would have found this out. She was scared to death of you after telling her about revenge the shit. She had to protect and the baby. And you."

"With your temper, you would have found out killed him and been jail for 30 years, that's why you're in-laws and us had to step in," his mother explained further before slapping him again. "What in hell were you thinking by suggesting you should turn her into a crack whore. Listen she told me if you ever cheated on her, she could never divorce you she would have to live in pain. That's love."

Mike was lost in complete shock by what he was hearing. He was now beginning to regret not having stayed to hear Karen's side of the story. In a way, his mother had been right. He had acted in anger and it was that anger that made his conduct seem to be that of a coward.

"She's going to die Michael Thomas. She has given up. You remember in the Star Wars movie Padme

died, you wanted to know why," his mother said softly as she was calming down.

"Yes mom, I remember," Mike said wondering what point his mom was going to make.

"Her husband broke her heart." She said. "Just like you did to Karen. The doctors give her a month to live Michael Thomas."

"Where is she mom?" he asked as he hugged her. When she gave him her room number, he flew by her parents without noticing them.

********

He walked into Karen's room. He noticed how badly she looked. He ran over to her and laid his head in her lap crying. "Please get better, I still love you. I love you so much," Mike said, having lost the anger he was still carrying. "I will protect you forever. I am so sorry, please forgive me. Please don't die. Please god, take my life instead. Crying and sobbing."

"Mike is that you?" Karen asked wondering if she was hearing him from the depths of her inner mind.

"Yes, yes, it's me, baby. I will never run again. Please forgive me, I love you. He looked up to see the shell of her former self. You can't die, you don't want to leave me alone raising our baby. He will be messed up for life. He reaches over and kissed her deeply."

It was as if his words brought the will to live back into her. The monitors started picking up showing life was trying again to take a foothold in her.

"Nurse," Mike yelled with authority, "she needs food. I'll feed her."

For the next month, he never left her side. Feeding her walking with her sleeping in the room with her. She gained 10 pounds back and she looked happy.

"Dad," Mike said privately. "I have to go to Dallas for a few days. Wait until I'm gone before telling Karen. She can face time me anytime she needs to talk to me. I will not kill him. I will give you my word. But I will get those videos back."

With his father's blessing, he left the hospital to prepare for what needed to be done.

Later that same day.

Knock, knock. "Who I the fuck are you?" A rather large man answered after opening the door

"I am Karen Johnson's husband," Mike said. He punched his throat and dropping the blackmailer to his knees.

Mike dropped kicked his nut sack. The ass wipe fell over as he passed out because of the extreme pain.

He awoke as the water was being splashed on his face.

"Wake up you bastard," Mike yelled in anger.

Brian Henson tried to stand. Mike side kicked his knee tearing every tendon available in it. He again went down in pain.

"Now asshole," Mike said. "I am going to ask you some questions and if not answered truthfully it will get very painful for you. Where are those videos?"

"Fuck you," Brain replied in defiance.

"Wrong answer." He then punched his leg forcing Brian to scream in agony.

"Now let's try this again, " Mike said. "Where are those videos?"

"On my computer." Brian groaned.

"Stay there," Mike said as he walked over and picked up the laptop, started it up, and brought it back over.

"What's the password?" Mike asked.

"Fuck you," Brian yelled.

Mike stomped on his knee.

Brian screamed, "the password is, "Fuck you."

Mike laughed, "you need a new password." He brought it up. What's the name of the file.

"The Slut Milfs of Texas," Brian said in fear.

Mike stared at him for a few seconds before asking him, "Now where the backups?"

"There are no backups," Brian said trying to bluff.

Mike didn't buy it and stomped on his knee again.

Screaming in fresh pain Brain said, "in the safe."

"Do I need to ask for a combination?" Mike asked.

"637563," Brian responded believing if he lied, he was dead.

Mike pressed the buttons it opened; he grabbed the USB.

"Now where is the other copy?"

"There are no others."

Mike raised his foot preparing to stomp.

"It is taped underneath the filing cabinet" screamed Brian.

"Now where is the rest?" Mike asked wanting to make sure there was nothing left.

"There is none." The blackmailer replied

"Finally, the truth," Mike said. "It appears that your starting to learn."

"Now where is your phone?" Mike didn't even bother to open it after Brian pointed it out. "Where is the other one"

"What other?" Brian said in a bluff

Brian felt the stomp and screamed again in pain. It was at that moment that Brian began to realize there was no way the man was going to leave until he got what he wanted.

"Again, you force me to ask, where is the other phone?" Mike said as cold as he could.

Brian took it out of his pocket and handed it to him.

"Do I need to ask what the passwords are for the phones?" Mike said.

"It's 6565 for both of them," Brian stated in defeat.

He opened them up and went through the contacts. He looked up and smiled, "you fucked-up. Your dead meat and you don't even know it. If you come within a county mile of my wife, your dead," Mike said in such a way that Brian understood he meant every word." "I will rip your head off, shit down your throat, and piss in your dead skull thru your mouth. Also, if anything shows up on the web your dead. I'm not going to call cops on you because to me it's personal."

Brian looked at him with a puzzled look as Mike backed out the front door.

********

Mike face-timed Karen and asked how was she doing? He was at home and would be back next week.