The Car Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Crowley, this is Mike Johnson I would like to talk to you and your husband."

She started crying as she said, "He left me when he found out I was spending his money on another man."

"I have proof you were drugged raped and filmed, just like my wife was. Give me your husband's number. I will contact him," Mike said.

Mike and Mrs. Crowley was waiting when Adam walked in. Mike stood up and introduced himself then told the story of how his and 15 other women were being blackmailed. He explained in detail that if they wouldn't pay up the videos would be shown to their husbands and share them with all the contacts in her cell phone which he had copied. If they did not give him sex, then he would put them on the web.

"Now, I know this is going to be painful, but Adam you have to look closely for you to believe," Mike explained.

He brought the video out and played it. Mrs. Crowley screamed and ran into the other room.

"Adam," Mike said. "Look at her eyes in the video, see that they are closed. She is passed out."

Towards the end of the video, Mike said, "Now look at him filming her driver's license and taking her phone. She was raped."

Adam was crying.

"I am going to erase these now. You do not need to see the other ones. Go to your wife, tell her you love her and get her help."

"Adam if you destroy the rest of them there will be no evidence to convict him, but don't worry about jail." Mike explained before saying, "Let me make it clear that he raped the wrong man's wife, and he is a dead man."

He spent the next 4 days going from victim to victim, doing the same thing, as he was trying to fix everything the best he could. There was going to have to be a lot of forgiveness and therapy.

Friday night he showed up at Tony Tamborello's penthouse. He was head of the local Italian crime syndicate in Texas.

"I am here to see Mr. Tombrello," Mike said. "I have information to reveal to him concerning a personal problem that his wife has been dealing with."

He was taken into the house's den where Mr. Tombrello was waiting with his wife.

Mike walked in and introduced himself. He was asked to sit.

"Honey do you know this man?" asked Mr. Tombrello.

"The woman sitting beside him with head and shoulders slumped over, looked up with swollen eyes and a bruised face.

She nodded, "No"

"Mr. Tombrello, your wife was a victim of drug rape and then blackmailed," Mike said. "Just as my wife was. After he would tire of her, he would just ask for money. He never posted it, because if he did his other victims would just come forward when they saw he would post them anyway."

"Mrs. Tombrello, you are the last name on my list of his victims," Mike said. "Mr. Tombrello I am going to show you the video of the night your wife was raped. It will also show how he got ahold of her phone and contact list."

"After going over, it with other victims we deleted and destroyed all the tapes," Mike said "Mr. Tombrello, I am going to delete this file and bleach the drive it as I did all the others. I will give you the name of the bastard that did this to your wife. I told all the other couples that there was someone on the list that did not care about legal evidence. Am I right? Here is his name and address. I hope he has a long and painful death. He can't get far; I blew out his knee. Also, here is the only other copy on this USB drive."

Mike took it out, laid it on the floor, and crushed it with the heel of his shoe.

"Joe, get in here. yelled Mr. Tombrello. He whispered in Joe's ear and handed him the name and address.

"Mr. Tombrello, All the men that punished their wives are guilty of the biggest crime. We failed to protect them when they needed us to protect them," Mike said. "Can you imagine the pain and embarrassment to you if that video had gotten out to all your people? If your enemies would have seen you being made a cuck they would have seen you as weak and destroyed you. They suffered from protecting us."

"Mrs. Tombrello, my wife is in the hospital having our baby. It's a boy. I will keep the contact list, so she can contact all the ladies," Mike said. "That way you can support each other and have a shoulder to cry on. I would recommend rape and marriage counseling."

Mike stood up to leave. Mrs. Tombrello ran over to him hugging him thanking him for saving her. He looked up at Mr. Tombrello and waved him to come to hug and comfort her.

Mike started crying uncontrollably realizing he failed to protect his wife. Then she started acting like all mothers started comforting him. Both were a mess.

Mr. Tombrello came over and took her in his arms to comfort her. She was sobbing and crying uncontrollably. Mr. Tombrello stuck out his hand to thank him.

"Wait a minute are you the boy that won the state diving competition about 10 or 11 years ago?" Mr. Tombrello asked.

"Yes, sir I did," Mike answered.

"My son took second. You destroyed everybody." Replied Mr. Tombrello.

"Sorry, Sir." Mike replied, no really knowing how to respond.

"Don't be, you were the best I ever saw. We saw you starring at a girl and it looked like you lost your concentration," Mr. Tombrello disclosed. "That was the best face layout I ever saw, laughing."

"I married that girl," Mike said, "I am going to spend the rest of my life protecting her."

"I owe you, young man," Mr. Tombrello stated. "If you ever need something let me know."

"Thank you, sir," Mike said with a grin. There is something else Mr. Tombrello, You can tell he is lying when he turns eyes away from you."

*********

Nine months to the day she found out she was pregnant Mike and Karen had a baby boy named Michael Thomas Jr. Mike called his old boss where he was informed, he was never fired just placed on leave. Mike worked from El Paso for a month and he brought Karen and the baby back to Dallas. They had bought a house with a backyard for Mike Jr. When he was old enough to walk.

A month later Karen walked all giddy to see Mike.

"Where is Mike?," he asked.

"He is at your mother's. This is "S" day," Karen said giggling.

Mike looked confused.

"Sex Day, the doctor released me for intercourse. What are you reading?" Karen asked.

"My Literotica," Mike replied.

Karen got quiet.

"Don't worry I am reading Mind Control stories," Mike said with a smile. "I am reading how they are doing it. Let me see if I can make it work?"

Mike closed his eyes and started concentrated. He opened his eyes and Karen had a blank look on her face. He was surprised and in his mind he ordered her to suck his dick and swallow.

She walked over with a blank non-caring look. She took out his dick and slowly lick it until his cock was rock hard. She slowly started sucking. As she sensed him coming, she deepthroated it gulping as he came.

She sat there waiting on his next command.

"You will remember nothing and give me a blow job anytime I want it," Mike said with a smile.

She stood up and they both started laughing.

He asked, "if I wasn't controlling you how did you know?"

"Mike, you always want a blow job. Let's go upstairs.," Karen said while taking his hand.

After making love for an hour. Mike was holding her in his arms as they rested, "I want to tell you something that happened in Singapore."

"No, Mike I do not want to know, the past is now behind us," Karen said softly.

"I swear nothing happened bad," Mike said. "I had hired an escort for the evening, as she took off her clothes, all I could think about was you. All I could see was your face, I loved you too much to do it. I saw your face smiling at me. I had her put her clothes back and then lay in bed with me and I talked about you for two hours."

"What did she say about us?" Karen asked now curious.

"Nothing, she didn't speak English," Mike said. They both laughed.

"If you cheated on me, I would just end up being your cuck because I couldn't live without you," Mike said.

"Well honey, I would be your cuck queen," Karen said before adding "Why don't we just remain faithful, talk, and trust each other so nothing happens."

The next day Mike asked her to go look at the van she wanted.

As they drove, Karen asked, "Mike can I get a car starter like the one we had in the other car. I like the idea of a remote starter on my cell phone."

"I think that would be a great idea," replied Mike. "I was thinking the same thing."

Epilogue:

There was a president that once said "trust but verify"

Two months later a dead body was found floating in a canal north of the city brutally tortured to death. He also had his ball cut off and stuck in his mouth. It was later identified as Brian Henson.

Authors Notes: Ladies of erotica, have your husband bought you a car starter lately.