The Caretaker's Children Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this position Amy's pussy was poised inches away from her mouth. Kate had never given it such close attention before, but it truly was a beautiful little thing, looking incredibly unmolested despite what they'd just done to it. And it smelled divine. At once, with an animal growl, Kate began to devour it while humping her cocks madly into her.

With her entire airway crammed a muffled squeak was Amy's only response, though she was thrilled. She loved that Kate could become so wild for her, that it was only she that could arouse her, give her the pleasure she craved and withstand the violence that doing so entailed. She willingly, lovingly, let herself become Kate's prop for that moment.

Kate tore her lips away from that delicious cunt, and she wailed, just going insane at what Amy was letting her do to her, "oooooh, goood, daaaaamn!" Her mouth then slammed back into place as she mindlessly continued to use Amy, quickly and savagely bringing herself close to release.

Her cocks surged in and out of Amy's throat and cleavage, pistoning away madly, wetly. It was everything they'd been wanting for their third date -- if only it weren't in that strange hotel room!

Nearly ready to blow, Kate suddenly stopped. She wanted them to finish differently, and urgently she pulled Amy up and off. With some fright showing on her face Amy stumbled back, gasping for air and coughing at so much shaft dislodged from her throat. She'd been lucky to smoothly stabilize herself with a foot hitting the floor beyond the bed. "What is it?"

"I want you on top again... but both. That's how I want to finish."

The start of Kate's cum was already forming long pearly rivulets down each shaft as it dripped in steady beats from their gleaming heads, as if there were too much volume and pressure to contain it any longer. They were jerking and shaking on the verge of eruption, so huge, so pent up. Amy nodded, "sure." She got onto the bed and got into a high crouch, this time aiming not one but both of Kate's incredible cocks for entry.

Her pussy welcomed her back in, but her rear was tight and unwilling. Amy tried to relax, and those periodic pulses of cum were the lubricant that let Kate's other cock slide in. As Amy's body opened to her wetness started to appear on the front of her dress, right over each nipple. It was beginning to flow. Kate's head fell back in agony and ecstasy as Amy let herself slide down, down and down some more, tightness wringing each monster dick, until there was no further to go.

"Oh goddd," Kate wailed, on the very edge of climax. "Amy... so good..."

"I love feeling your cocks inside me." She ascended upwards again very slowly, her holes again wringing each quaking tower at such a slow rate that her thighs were burning from the constant activation. She rose until each pinkened drooling head's rim was pulling at her and nearly popping out. Kate looked up at her, her mouth agape, her chest heaving at the sensation. Agony - she was so close.

"Pump me full of cum," Amy whispered. Down she dropped, landing firm in Kate's lap.

"Guhhhh!" Kate exploded, firing two voluminous creamy streams into her. She wrapped her arms around Amy's waist and went into a frenzy of motion as the desire ejected richly out of her body. Amy was silent, just amazed and in love at the sensation of the twin giants unleashing their load into her.

The wet patches on the front of Amy's dress quickly grew, joining to become one, and milk was channeled to drip its ample supply down from the exposed side-bottoms of each breast. Somehow, within the realms of paralyzing pleasure she was inhabiting, Kate was able to pull that dress down, finally freeing Amy's beauties from their captivity. They burst out, and the milk was sputtering and spitting from each pointed nipple to land hot upon her skin, in sympathy with the enormous load that was filling her. Kate grabbed, and Amy squealed a sound of pleasure and pain as Kate frantically began to squeeze. It wasn't her nipples, but handfuls of the flesh around them simply being assaulted, and the milk was coming out in focused bursts with each squeeze.

Her cum output was slowing to calm spurts, and coming to her senses Kate let one go and brought the other up to her mouth. As she started to deeply drink Amy sighed her relief, and she held Kate's scarlet haired head to her bosom, taking in the euphoria of releasing her milky burden. There was no pain at all now, just pure euphoria. This was her heaven. "It feels so good when we do this," she whispered. "I like this part too."

Kate nodded. Her thirst was so great that as soon as she'd emptied one breast, she moved to the other and repeated the process. Finally, after a long and quiet period of this feeding Amy's flow started to stop.

There was a moment of hesitation, then Kate gently pivoted to lie Amy down and put her hips into slow motion, resuming their lovemaking. She looked up to her with a pleading and desperate look in her eyes, which Amy immediately understood: They could keep going a little longer, or they could stop and deal with the reality of their situation in that hotel room. It was up to them right then -- remain lovers, or go back to being victims of a kidnapping?

Eventually no matter how long they tried to maintain it it was clear that the moment was over and the girls pulled apart. After a quick wash in the provided shower they were dressed again and at a loss for what they were going to do next.

It was quiet -- sitting side by side on the milk and semen soaked bed they had nothing to talk about. They couldn't believe that they'd really just done what they did, so soon into their bizarre captivity. After a few moments a dejected Amy rose and went back to the washroom and locked herself inside.

"Amy?" Kate stood up. "Are you okay?"

In there it was still moist and steamy from their shower. Amy looked at herself in the misty mirror. She wondered why they had to be what they were, if they were meant to be anything more than just a bizarre experiment. The things they did were strange, and if she tried to describe them out loud it would sound ugly, yet once they were turned on to each other it just couldn't be stopped, even in a situation as harrowing as the one they were in now. It was just their nature.

Her sinuses started to sting, and she didn't fight it. She watched her tears start to fall. They were completely enslaved by their own lust, like animals in carnal rut. In each others presence, there was no agency. She was ashamed.

There were knocks at the door, and she felt silly again, this time just for running away and being so emotional. She did adore Kate, and what they were doing certainly was the most exciting thing to happen in her life. Maybe it was something to embrace. She gathered her steel and left the bathroom.

"Amy? Are you okay? Did... did I do something wrong?"

"Yes, uh, I'm okay. You're fine. I just... I'm just scared."

Kate nodded. "Me too. I want to show you something."

"What is it?"

Kate went over to the TV on the wall. They hadn't noticed it before, but there was a tiny device stuck to its rear side with double sided tape. An extension of it made a right angle around the screen, pointing what was unmistakably a lens into the room. As they examined it it was clear that it was some sort of tiny camera.

"Oh god," Amy whispered.

"Hm... honestly, I'm not surprised," Kate said.

"Yeah, I guess not. I mean the caretakers made us how we are, and then they put us in here..."

"To see how we perform. How their project has developed."

Amy nodded, her expression a mixture of fear and embarrassment.

There was a metallic scrape and click, the same one that Kate had heard coming out of her sedation, from the door. She surged over to it, and twisting at the knob now, it turned easily. Amy gasped. The door swung open...

***

Days later the scientist turned in his chair to face his associate, the recipient of his email. "So... that's them. What do you think?" They were both sitting in a small dark room, not far down the hall from where the girls had stayed. The only light was coming from the screen they were watching.

"This is... a lot more than I was expecting," said scientist B, carefully choosing his words. "Why in the hell... they're so...?"

"You'll recall the technology wasn't as advanced twenty years ago as it is now. When we edited the genes for this group, it was like we were working with very blunt objects. So now, most of our girls, especially these two, are all uhm..."

"Equipped with big, blunt objects?"

"Yes, haha!"

They paused at that. It was extremely uncomfortable in that room.

"And the sexually activated lactation, and the red haired one's mutation. These are all errors you made as well."

"Yes. It wasn't intentional. Again, the science really wasn't as refined during the first attempt."

"Okay, but we were supposed to examine their maturation, and instead you've shown me a porno. What could you have possibly meant to accomplish with that? I mean they even woke up dressed in lingerie."

"It didn't take them long to do this, it was their natural impulse in this matured state. We didn't push them into it, and we didn't expect them to do it so soon. This is just the way they are. And the lingerie was their own doing." He was embarrassed. "If I recall correctly, in order to reduce the chances of them becoming interested in partners outside of the study, it was Dr. Lipinski who made them all uh, so very beautiful, so they'd only be interested in each other. So the outcome was to be expected."

Scientist B lifted a stapled printout. "But it says here your team also programmed in that their sex drives could only be activated by other members of the experiment, so that wasn't even necessary."

"Too many cooks in the kitchen, I guess."

"Yeah, I guess so. What a mess. I really do hope the offshore lab is doing better with their girls."

"I'm sure they are," said scientist A. "Their lab is on the cutting edge of modern biotechnology."

"Yes, but how closely are they monitored anyway? Who keeps watch for quality? I mean with that recent fiasco in Wuhan we're starting to fear the cutting edge is cutting corners."

"If it were still legal to do the work here you wouldn't have to have those fears," scientist A said, his tone going bitter. "And we would have never had to release the girls into the outside world. We would have been able to observe every one of them, all through the stages of their maturation."

"The legislations were not mine to write. Anyway I'm thinking it's a good thing you were forced to stop with the first attempt, because look how far off the mark it was. And you still haven't found a set of girls with the capacity to reproduce?"

"That's correct."

Scientist B swatted his hand at the screen dismissively. "An utter failure."

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatness."

"That may be so but our time is limited. We're all incredibly fortunate that the virus wasn't released yet. Especially with recent rising global tensions."

There wasn't much more to say after that. In resignation they both turned back to the screen. Amy and Kate had finally stopped and were pulling apart. "I do recall that one, with the penises, from years ago."

"Kate. Yes, she's memorable."

"It's the hair, such an unnaturally deep red. Very memorable indeed, even when she was just a little thing. She also had these striking eyes..."

"Emerald green, yes. A strange mutation."

"Mhmm. And then there's the orange haired one with all the milk. I do recall an orange haired little girl, who even then was so pretty that I was already suspicious someone was taking artistic license with their genes."

"Again that would have been Dr. Lipinski, not any remaining member of the team..."

Scientist B shook his head. "God, what a fool. We sure would like to have a word with him."

"And what of all the other children, now grown up? Now that you've seen it."

He was shaking his head faster now. "This might be a problem that needs to go away. You, I, and some very important people that I won't name, could look really bad if this goes public."

Scientist A gulped. "And... since we've been following these two, would you mean they should be eliminated? My team isn't prepared for... disposal of them..."

"For now, no. I'll let you know if we need them to be collected again."

***

`No, I don't recall anyone with those names," Ginny said. "Describe them."

"Okay," Jenna started. She was in the next stall over -- they were cleaning out the horse stable. She grunted as she lifted her shovel and dumped the manure into the wheelbarrow. "Amy is a ginger haired girl. She's about my height, and very pale with blue eyes. She's really really pretty. And she has humongous boobs."

"Bigger than yours?"

"Yes, like twice as big."

Ginny whistled. "Oh, yahh! So a real set of melons!"

"Yeah."

There was more sounds of shoveling as the girls continued to clean. "Does... she have a nice ass, too? Like you do?"

Jenna smiled to herself. "She does not have an ass like mine, I can confidently say that."

Ginny chuckled softly. That was her favorite feature of Jenna.

"And then Katie, um, she just goes by 'Kate' now. She's kind of darker skinned, like a Mediterranean tone. Her hair is long and red. Like really red, like fruit punch. And her eyes are also really green."

"Yah, I do remember a girl in our group who looked like that. It's a little fuzzy but I do have that picture in my head."

"Yeah. She's a bit tall, but not as tall as you. She has tattoos all over her arms. And she's also really fit, like you. Maybe your whole group is that way."

"Maybe."

"And the weirdest thing about her, I'm not sure if it's true but based on what Dad put on his notes, she has uhm..." Jenna hesitated, then decided to just blurt it out: "she has two dicks."

There was the clank of Ginny stopping and propping up her shovel to lean on. "Are you serious? Two of them?"

"Yeah. So you thought you were weird, right? You're not the only one."

"And they're a couple?"

"Yes. They're obsessed with each other."

"That's sweet."

"I'm going to go on another trip to check on them after lunch." Jenna went to get the bag of wood shavings and started to spread them over the ground of the clean stable. As soon as she was done the tall Ginny stepped out of her stable and gestured inside, and Jenna went to do the same in hers. Ginny pinched one of her big bootycheeks as she passed by, eliciting a hop and a squeal and a burst of wood shavings. "Hey!"

"Sorry. But you look so cute in those shorts. I can think of a third horse that's going to need help before you go."

Jenna dropped the sack of wood shavings and turned to Ginny. She got in close, putting her hands where her crop top revealed her rippling, toned tummy and looked up for a kiss. Her hands slid lower, playing with the top edge of Ginny's jean shorts, as if she were contemplating pulling them down. After the sweet little peck she reached up and took the cowboy hat off of Ginny's dirty blonde head and placed it on top of her own. "Well I hope you don't mean in here. It smells like horseshit."

Ginny smiled, and her heart started to race. She felt the pressure inside, building with her excitement. She set her hands on Jenna's slim waist, right where it flared out into her bodacious lower body - her favorite place to put them. "Do you want to go to our spot?"

Jenna nodded.

They burst out of the stable, briskly moving beneath the mid morning sun to get there. Eventually they arrived at their cozy little patch under a tree, which was on the far side of a small mound of rubble, giving cover from prying eyes.

Ginny plucked her hat off of Jenna's brunette head and placed back it on her own, then she turned to lean her back on the tree. Jenna came in to give her a few more little kisses, and again she couldn't resist admiring her revealed midriff for a moment, though this time her hands were trailing lower than before, settling around the mass that pulled the front of Ginny's jean shorts tight. She could see from the twinge in Ginny's eyes that there was already pressure building.

"Are you sure the coast is clear?"

Ginny, almost a foot taller than Jenna, reared up on her tippy toes to get a look around. "Nothing but horses."

"Okay," Jenna whispered. She undid the button and the zipper on Ginny's tiny jean shorts, and carefully pulled them down, right down to Ginny's cowboy boots.

It was a sight that would shock anyone's eyes. One that had been an incredible source of shame for Ginny for so many years... but with Jenna there was no need for that. Jenna loved animals. She cared for them deeply, especially horses, so it was fitting that she was so unbothered by what she had.

It was a triangle of features, darkly colored in contrast to Ginny's fair complexion. There were the balls below, looking like a pair of large avocados and housed within a tight sac, and then above, at the peak, a mound wider than it was long. It had a bunched up little opening, and as Ginny groaned her relief open it did, slightly, revealing something inside.

Ginny's long, toned and tanned legs flexed. Her back arched, pushing her lower body out, but she didn't let go just yet.

"Come on," Jenna whispered, so very excited, "do it."

"Make me have to."

Jenna lifted her t-shirt up, revealing her bra-clad breasts beneath. She was very well endowed indeed, her G cups soft and bouncy and easily beating Ginny's double-D, which was rare. As Jenna came in for another kiss Ginny set her hands on the narrowness of her waist and pulled her in close. The feel of Jenna's soft, round lovelies against her was tempting, and the sheath opened slightly more, the pressure increasing.

"Mmmh.... Now the other thing."

Smiling but with a playful show of annoyance, "fine!" Jenna fully got her t-shirt off and tossed it aside, then quickly did a one-eighty and, with a well practiced booty-popping tilt of her waist peeled her jean shorts down. She wore tiny black panties underneath that just disappeared between her big, luscious cheeks. Looking back, she started to grind up and down against Ginny's sheath.

"Uggh," Ginny groaned. "Fuck Jenna, you're so hot. I love it." Releasing her inner hold, the opening of Ginny's sheath suddenly dilated much more, and with an almost violent surge the flesh did begin to rush out. It was over a foot long, and the revealed shaft was actually an unpigmented pink, though the flared head was still dark. It landed like a heavy tentacle on Jenna's back, eliciting a squeal of excitement from the brunette. She let the crease of her gorgeous ass massage the massive member.

It rushed to attention, gaining length and rigidity at an alarming and inhuman rate. With just a few wild, whipping pulses it was fully torqued and almost twice the initial length -- nearly two feet of what was now clearly a horsecock, attached to one tall and beautiful blonde woman!

The feeling of it lifting off her back was Jenna's cue to turn around, and there it was: Ginny's mighty equine phallus. Her hands came into place, in tandem stroking rapidly, and Ginny's own joined in as well.

"Ohh god yes." With one lurching movement Ginny bounced her back off of the tree and dropped down to sit at its base. Jenna, with her hands wantonly locked around her, was pulled down with her and landed in a crouch. They were always in a rush when they did this -- as far as they understood, it was a secret what they were doing and they needed to finish quickly and be back at the stable soon, as if nothing had happened between them.

Jenna started fast, stroking with a long and broad rhythm. With a groan of contentment Ginny collapsed back against the tree as it throbbed and bucked in powerful arcs, like a separate lusty entity attached to her. With her passions so grand and pent up, the racehorse wouldn't take long.