The Caretaker's Children Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips took motion, thrusting up into Jenna's strokes. The bucks of that incredible phallus continued, only now with each motion a bolt of thick, creamy white was ejected. Jenna pivoted around it to sit in Ginny's lap, still stroking and leaning in to run her mouth up and down along more rock hardened shaft as they launched shot after shot in an arc onto the grass before them.

"Nngghh! Yesss..."

"Oh Ginny. You needed this badly didn't you?'

"Nggguuhh god, I did!"

Jenna spun in her lap another one-eighty, and straddling her she kissed Ginny passionately, one hand still gently stroking. Dreamily their lips eventually parted, and they looked to the head of Ginny's cock, where the last foamy bits of cum were slowly dripping out. Softness was already returning to it and it was starting to droop downwards, the electric energy of lust dissipated.

"Did you say you're going away," Ginny murmured.

"Yes. I've got to go into the city to check on the girls for my dad again. Leave them another note. I'll be gone until late today."

"Well then you can go. Now you have my permission."

Jenna giggled softly. She rose up off of Ginny's lap. "Okay, good. Thank you."

Feeling distant, Ginny nodded, smiling softly at their joke. Her gaze moved from the lowering, softening structure of her freakish flesh column to the soft, gorgeous curves of Jenna's body as she pulled her jean shorts back up. If only the pieces could fit.

***

It'd been a full day since they'd escaped their captivity, but still the girls were feeling quite shook. It put fear in their hearts knowing there were people following them who were so cold and capable.

They were at Amy's apartment, getting themselves cleaned up and ready for the evening, where Kate would drop Amy off at the pub to start her shift. Seeing Amy emerge from the washroom looking like she was ready to go, Kate pocketed her phone and rose to her feet.

As they went to the door there was a faint thumping beyond it, in the hallway outside. Already on edge from what they'd just been through they were quick to react, bursting out into the hallway just in time to see someone running toward the elevator. A card, a note, like the numerous others they'd received, had spun in the air and then fluttered to the ground. Amy held back while Kate took chase.

The suspicious person, who it seemed was a young woman, was terrified to see she probably wasn't going to get away. She started to run for the stairwell instead, but she was no match for the athletic Kate who easily caught up to her and had her stopped with a firm grip around her upper arm.

"Who are you?? Are you the one who's been watching us, and leaving those notes?"

"L-let me go!"

"No way. You've got questions to answer."

Amy, back at the entrance to her room, picked up the card and quietly started to read it.

"Are you with the people who kidnapped us?!"

"I'm not, I promise! We've never done anything like that, we just watch and give guidance."

"I don't believe you!"

The girl had no response to give, her mouth moving but no words being spoken as she searched for something to say that could get her out of her situation. Kate seemed furious. She started to try to pull away again, but still Kate was stronger.

"I don't think she's with them," Amy said softly. "She's not like them. She just... leaves the cards... and plus, this card, it says, well..."

"Well she's going to have to answer a couple questions now that we've caught her."

"Oh no, please I need to go," the girl said. "Just let me go please..."

Amy was shaking her head. She wanted answers just as badly as Kate, but having read the card she already knew the girl deserved softer treatment. She stepped out of her doorway, signaling to Kate to bring her in. The girl was led by the arm into the apartment.

Kate gave her a rough shove, which had her land bouncily on Amy's couch. The two just stood there, examining the frightened girl. She was a pretty brunette with soft hair that was just long enough for a little pony tail. She was rather busty against a slim figure, though nothing like Amy, and her hips were broad below a trim waist. She seemed to have a lot in common with them.

"Are you one of us," Amy asked.

"No. I'm just a normal girl."

"What's your name," Kate said.

The girl pouted, defeated. "Jenna."

"Jenna who?"

"Jenna L-Lipinski."

Amy gasped.

"Lipinski, as in, Doctor Lipinski?"

"Yes," the girl said softly. "He's my father. I've been bringing these notes to you, they're messages from him."

"And what did he mean to accomplish by having us kidnapped and filmed inside that hotel room?"

"No, please don't misunderstand, that wasn't us who did that! We would never do anything to harm you."

Amy passed the card to Kate, who read the message of sympathy for what they'd just been through.

"So there's two parties that have been watching us, your dad and the guys that kidnapped us."

"Yes," Jenna said. "Us, and the other caretakers. Most of the caretakers have moved on but there are some still doing the work, and they want to keep track of how your group are doing. That's why they kidnapped you, to see."

"And what about you and the doctor?"

"My father cares a lot about your well being. He likes to keep track of all the girls who were part of the first programme. That's why he's been giving guidance, with the messages on those cards. Why, back home he's even taken one of you in to live with us. She needed the help... so we came and gave her the help she needed..."

"I'm glad to hear he's that way," Amy said. "It was hard to tell what he was like back when we were kids. At least someone from the academy isn't just a cold jerk."

Kate nodded, agreeing. After a while she had to ask, "where though? I mean um, where is home? Where is the doctor now?"

Jenna looked down, her cheeks burning red. That was not information she was meant to disclose. Her visit into the city couldn't have been going worse.

"Well? You need to understand, I've been wondering what the hell all of this is for the last ten years. I think Amy might feel the same. So now that you're here, we'd really like to know where your daddy is so we can finally have our questions answered." There was a moment with no response from Jenna, so Kate continued: "you can tell us or we can just follow you. Either way, you won't be able to go home without showing us."

Jenna sighed, defeated. "Fine. You... you can follow me home. And then meet daddy."