The Caretaker's Children Pt. 03

Story Info
The caretakers are making a move on our girls.
8.3k words
4.43
4.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

The scientist shuddered. His blasted nerves were getting the better of him, and dammit, he was aroused too. In his old age it took a lot to for his excitement to manifest, but what he'd seen and yes, touched, during the examination was definitely that and beyond. He reached into his briefcase and pulled out the little bottle of cognac he saved for such occasions. After a hearty swig he turned to his computer and started on an email, hoping the first boner he'd had in a long time would subside and restore his professionalism.

We have obtained two subjects from the original test run. Aged 22 now, they are physically mature. They both display profound genetic abnormalities.

The female is Amy Hanlon. Orange haired, blue eyes, fair skin. Five foot-five in height, 120 pounds. Slight of build. Most notable are this subject's breasts, which after puberty have displayed some sort of gigantism...

"Erm..." Describing wasn't helping his situation at all, actually. He took another swig of the smooth, rich liquor and continued to type.

...the breasts are roughly 4000 cubic centimeters in volume each, and very spherical. They are dense and heavy, barely yielding to gravity, most likely containing a great deal of lactiferous tissue. We look forward to examining which genetic factors were activated leading to this.

The second subject is the newsex Katie Smalls. This one is quite interesting as even from the beginning of the program, we have been aware of anomalies with her. Slightly darker complexion. Height five foot-nine, build slim and muscled. Many tattoos. Weight 125 pounds. Her hair is deep red, so much so that it looks like it must have been dyed, but it has always been this color naturally. Likewise her eyes are bright green, moreso than any normally colored eyes. Her vision however is perfect. In terms of sexual anomalies, there is an entire cluster to describe. She has two penises, arranged vertically. Now mature, the penises are oversized by a factor of 200%+. Testicles did not develop. She also has a complete vaginal apparatus. It will take some time untangling the errors that lead to this.

The morbid feelings he felt describing the latter subject were scaring some discipline back into his pants, and the scientist was almost sad to see the feeling leave. For a moment he lingered on thoughts of the first, the fully female Amy. Seeing and touching her had been the single most sexual encounter in his entire lifetime. He was ashamed that it had happened while she was sedated. He pushed his thoughts back and continued further:

The subjects will be awakened shortly. They are already coupled, and we are looking forward to observing and recording the interactions that will eventually ensue, to determine the level of success that we have achieved with the early version of this program. We do wish that you can come and view whatever the results are with us here at our new facility.

***

Kate heard the clunk of a heavy door shutting, then the metallic scrape and click of its lock closing. She couldn't feel her body and saw only darkness. Panic hit her and she fought to regain her faculties. Slowly her senses started to return to her. The surface beneath her was soft, and her bare arms revealed to her it was loose fabric. By the way she was splayed out it had to be a bed.

She was regaining control of her muscles and was eventually able to open her eyes. Turning her head to look around she saw Amy lying beside her on the enormous bed, still fully unconscious. They were waking up in what seemed to be a hotel room -- it was small, with the bed, a small table and chair, a TV up against the wall and an open door leading to an en suite bathroom.

She sat up slowly, blinking away the haze in her brain, then turned to Amy. She took her hands, hoping to heaven that her love would also awaken.

Like one of Walt Disney's sleeping princesses her long-lashed lids did begin to flutter, and the orange haired beauty began to slowly awake.

"Amy, are you okay?"

"Oh... Kate, what?"

"Are you okay," she repeated more firmly.

"Ahh... um, I guess. What's going on?"

"I don't know. We just woke up here in this hotel room."

Amy's head dropped to the side, then heavily rolled to look the other way. After a moment she slowly sat up. "A hotel room. Hmm... this is weird."

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Uh, well, I got off work and went to-to your car, and..." she paused, digging through her foggy memories, then gasped, a hand clamped over her lovely mouth. "You were lying in the back, with two men! And another man in the front, driving! All wearing masks!"

Kate blinked. "Men... in my car. What?"

Amy nodded. "Yeah. Oh my god, what's going on?"

"I-I don't know. I just remember leaving my house, I was on the driveway about to get in the car, and now we're here."

"We've been kidnapped!"

Kate exhaled a puff of disbelief, but thinking for a moment, Amy had to be correct. She began to grow as scared as Amy already was.

In their state the rush of adrenaline had them very quickly coming back to their senses. As one they both surged off of the bed and began to pace around. Amy stayed away from the door, afraid of what might be beyond it, but Kate eventually went for it.

It was locked, of course. She'd heard them locking it. She rattled it within its frame and wrenched at the knob, but it was very solid. "We're trapped."

"Oh my god," Amy whispered. She kicked open a bar fridge, and there were bottles of water along with the usual tiny bottles of liquor. Someone was looking after them. With a flick of her ankle she slapped the door shut again and went to stand by Kate, who opened her arms for her.

They stood their in each others embrace, foreheads touching as they stared wide eyed at each other, not sure what to do or what was going to happen to them.

"There's something really creepy about this hotel room. I'm not sure what it is," Amy whispered.

"Well for one thing, the door locks from the outside."

Amy nodded. "And... and did you notice there aren't any windows? It's... more like a prison cell."

A prison cell indeed. Imprisonment with the heavenly Amy didn't seem so horrible though, especially while feeling the most exceptional features of her body pressed up against her own. As long as they weren't left to starve. Why, there wouldn't be much else to do in that room, other than put that bed to use...

Feeling the excitement begin to grow below, Kate stepped away from her and pushed that thought down. It was not the time for that! There were more pressing matters at hand, and a pair of boners were the last thing they needed in such a harrowing situation. She wouldn't humiliate herself in front of her.

She went over to the patch of wall beside the door and started to swing her fists at it.

"What are you doing?"

"There's got to be a hallway out there. Maybe the walls are thin, and I can just... bash through..." After a few hits along the area she stopped. The wall was as solid as concrete.

Seeing Kate stop Amy went to get the chair, something to use to keep working at that wall. "No, there's no point," Kate said. "These walls are hard as rock."

Amy dropped the chair and plopped back down on the bed. "Ughhh. We really are trapped!"

Kate went to sit by her side. She wrapped an arm around her, letting it fall into the spot where her waist gave way to hip... another feature of her she admired, but she could keep it under control in this instance. Amy in turn leaned into her. "Yeah. It's got to be the caretakers."

"Totally."

"All those notes they've been leaving us... they've been watching."

Amy's head nodded, and Kate was swooning at the sensation of that friction against her cheek. She felt love. She kissed her temple and squeezed her a little closer. In turn, Amy's closer hand clamped down onto Kate's thigh, her fingers trailing around to the inner side.

Kate's breath caught in her throat. She dressed to the right, and Amy was to her left, but... if they were oriented differently, Amy would be digging her fingers into her top cock at that very moment. Had she been reaching for it? It should have been a completely innocent gesture though - it only would be sexual in Kate's situation because her cocks were so... big...

Stop it! We're in a life or death situation! Enough with the horny thoughts, it's not okay right now!

"How... I have to wonder," Kate said, her voice gone very dry, "how long we're going to be stuck here."

"Or what we have to do to get out."

"I was just hoping we could have a third night together, I didn't realize someone would be waiting on my driveway."

"Oh I know! I had such high hopes for tonight... or... whatever time it is now. I even, oh..."

"What is it?"

"No, it's silly."

"Come on, tell me."

Amy sighed. "It sounds really dumb right now, now that we're stuck in here. But I specially dressed up for tonight."

"You look the way you always dress for work," Kate said.

"Beneath, silly!"

"Oh," Kate said, and she started to look closer at Amy for a hint of what it was. She couldn't see anything different. "Well... I sort of also am wearing something under."

"What is it?"

"It's nothing much to be honest." They looked at each other, wary that things were already heading in that direction, but if one were to go for it wouldn't the other follow?

"It's really uncomfortable," Amy started. "What I've got on is definitely not suited to my proportions."

Kate started to bite down on her bottom lip, hot. Amy looked incredible wearing things that weren't meant for her proportions... which was basically anything, with her one in a billion build. "Uh... hmm. You... uhh..."

Amy shook her head, "you're right, what am I thinking? We need to get out of here! Now's not the time for those things!" She got up and went to the door, but Kate had tested every possible route of exit already. After looking at it for a while she just turned back to her.

Seeing the resignation on her face, Kate quietly said, "that thing is rock solid. We're fully stuck here,"

"I... okay, yeah."

"I haven't heard anyone, other than the two of us," she continued. She no longer limited her gaze, freely admiring the lusty sight of Amy.

"Same," Amy agreed.

"And I was really looking forward to our third date."

Amy relaxed a bit, giving up the act. "This is so weird. I feel like someone is waiting for us to do this."

Kate nodded, "I know. It makes sense... all along, what the caretakers did to us, it's all about sex."

"And so here we are, suddenly locked in a pretend hotel room."

Kate nodded again. She sat forward, ready to engage; it was going to happen. "Why don't you show me what you put on for our date," she said, though this time her voice sounded different -- her tone had confidence, showing authority suitable to her prowess.

Amy sighed. "Okay." She undid her jeans and started to pull them down, revealing her lovely bare legs and just a bit of blue material tight around her hips -- a skirt. There were no panties. As she pulled at the blue stuff to get it down to where it should be she started some casual sounding chatter, trying to normalize what was going on: "this was really uncomfortable to wear under for my whole shift, but I figured it would be worth it. I thought it would be fun for both of us if I came to you with something exciting, so, I have this thing I bought on Amazon on a whim last year but never wore, and now it was finally going to be useful, so..."

Off went her top.

It was a tube dress, tight and tiny. Blue strips of shiny fabric at the front and back clung against each side of her diminutive form, with laces criss-crossing up her hourglass sides to join them together as one. It stopped terribly short, and Amy was still pulling the bottom edge down for full coverage of her bottom, the shimmying movement exaggerated with all sorts of sloshing reactions on her chest, where it was hanging on for dear life around her. The material was betraying the imprint of each nipple, while the laces stretched to the max out around the sides of each massive sphere.

Kate's jaw dropped. Immediately her cocks began to swell, building a singular tube-like mass of lengthening dimension along her right thigh. Amy's eyes were drawn to it, and she knew the dress was a winner. "You like it?"

"Oh god. Yes. You... this is still so weird, but there's no turning back now."

Amy nodded. "I know. Now show me yours."

Kate stood up. Off went her jeans, and her t shirt as well. In her intended state of undress she'd taken a very different approach -- her top half was bare, displaying her toned body and pert, nicely sized breasts, while below, beneath her jeans, it was just fishnet leggings. They outlined her legs and her members closely, the netting stretching apart as they grew and gained the strength to pull it away from her right leg. Amy's gaze burned at the sight of her, a visceral response. She'd seen what she wanted, and now she was dying for them.

Kate went over to her, and by the time they stood breast to enormous breast she was fully hard, her twin beasts gleaming and vascular, raring to go as they fought the lascivious covering. She tilted her right leg out as they came together, offering relief to the pressure that curved them downward, and as they began to kiss Amy took that as an opportunity to perch her crotch upon some upper shaft.

"Mmmh..." as their tongues intertwined Amy's dress was hiking up around her, and she was giving micro rocks of her hips, letting her lower lips kiss that pulsating powerful flesh with just a hint of gleaming moisture. The stringy material tickled her eager clit, while the heat of Kate's arousal stirred her hunger for her further. As Kate dug a hand into one of her bare asscheeks to hold her steady against her the other went up to embrace the soft flesh on the side of her broad tits, where laces were digging into them. Their bodies were screaming for each other.

They stepped apart to look at each other once again, wide eyed and chests heaving with the intensity of their excitement. Amy dropped to her knees. She hugged Kate's legs, kissing all along the lengths of her throbbing dicks through the rough black netting, just dying for that heat to touch other parts of her. It was quite a spectacle to behold, and as Kate watched she was reminded just how extreme they really were as sexual partners.

After a moment Amy reached up for the waist band of the fishnets and pulled them down just low enough that the top fifteen incher swung out into the open, but she stopped before releasing the other and up they went again, trapping the second one once again against her leg. Amy swooned, her eyes wide and fixed upon the throbbing, vascular member now freed.

She took hold of it, yet held it only for a moment before its heated girth slipped out of her grasp - Kate was backing away from her, towards the bed to sit on its edge. She landed on the bouncy mattress, her one cock swaying broadly from the movement. The show was about the begin.

Amy approached slowly, knowing full well that a measured pace with a little rock of her hips would give much larger jiggly motions above in that little blue dress, tempting Kate further. By the agonized sound Kate released, she knew it was working. Once arrived she dropped back to her knees and with a shuddering lusty sigh got the shaft in her hands, aiming the tip for her mouth as she gave short strokes around its middle. "Mmmh..." Her eyes closed and rolled back in lust as she filled her mouth with the taut pink tip.

"Ohhh yes Amy," Kate groaned. The sight and sensation of what Amy was doing was divine.

Amy lingered, simply worshiping the incredible cock. "So they want us in here to fuck," she whispered.

Kate nodded. Precum was starting to run forth, lubricating the proceedings, and soon Amy was swallowing small amounts as she continued. Her short and rapid strokes turned to long ones, full arm motions that pleasured every inch of Kate's studly length, priming it for use.

"Let's go one at a time," Amy said. She got to her feet.

Kate took her hands, helping to support the bodily burdened Amy as she got onto the bed and rose up the long distance needed to get such a lengthy cock into position. Once in place she immediately yet slowly started her downward travel. Gravity and the lubrication of flowing precum aided the entry as Kate spread her open and entered her deeply. "Oh god," Amy sighed. "Kate, I wanted this so bad."

Immediately Kate took motion, slow and smooth insertions up into her that started Amy off with about half of the length available.

"Yyyess," Amy squealed. She adored it.

The caretakers breeding efforts started to show as with each thrust her body opened up to a little more of that massive invader, and soon Kate's muscles were straining with effort as it became a full body effort to bury ten, eleven, then twelve inches into her.

Kate stopped as her abs started to burn. Immediately Amy took over with quick humps that shallowly and rapidly nudged the end of her rod against her g-spot. She wailed madly as climactic feelings approached, her entire body shuddering with the effort. Kate had never seen her move like that before.

"How do you like riding one huge cock?"

"It feels so good, mmmh!"

Kate resumed her thrusts, taking over with more massive insertions, and Amy cried out in unrestrained bliss. The spectacle of Amy's body reacting to the motions in that maddening dress, her mountainous tits growing closer to a spillout with each revolving reaction, had Kate in awe. She firmly held her hips and gave her more, and soon, easily, she felt Amy's pleasure begin to explode around her.

"Ahhhhh!"

Kate hilted herself within her quivering depths and took hold of her, one hand behind her head and the other at her back, and let them both fall to the bed. They kissed madly as Amy, skewered upon that lengthy lovemaker, continued to climax.

"Oh god Kate, that was so good. You make cum so easily, so hard... Did you get close?"

"Not even halfway. I think I need both. But... that was definitely amazing."

Amy just smiled softly, her eyes dreamy from the loving euphoria. She crawled forward to dismount, and it just waved stiff in the air, throbbing parallel to Kate's body, unsatisfied indeed. Kate reached and pulled her fishnets down again, and finally her second cock was able to swing up and join the first.

"Move further up the bed," Amy whispered.

Kate moved so her entire body could lie. Amy then went to lie over her, oriented towards her feet, her breasts dragging, teasing along her body as she moved. She gave the tip of Amy's lower cock some mouth attention, which it desperately needed after so many moments in restraint, while grasping and giving the hot and wet top cock some twisting strokes.

Kate pushed her hips inward, and as it had been the morning after their first time together it slid easily past Amy's tonsils. For a moment Amy was surprised, but then remembering how nicely that had went she carefully advanced down Kate's body some more, and more length slid into her throat. The top cock came bonking hard into her boobs, so the stroking hand guided it to the tight compression of her cleavage and it slipped inside. She pulled her dress up around it, ensuring a tight hold.

A gasp of amazement was the futa's response. Amy truly was gifted, in ways that seemed to especially suit her own gifts. She was even more floored as Amy continued her downward crawl, with each cock sliding further into her throat and the sexy pressurized space within the front of her overburdened little dress, right up until the moment Amy's lips were against Kate's crotch, eliciting an even more amazed gasp. The sensation was incredible, and her cocks were reacting with mad throbs within their confines and belching out excited spurts of pre.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers