The Caretaker's Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm! So you like it, Amy?"

"Oh god, they really turn me on. You're amazing."

Kate was about to respond, but she choked up as those strokes quickened and gentle kisses became sloppy sucks against hardened skin, trading from one member to the other repeatedly as if Amy couldn't pick a favorite to try to fit into her mouth. She was starting to let loose, and truly she must have indeed been captured in lust for Kate's strange fruit.

"I want you to do me," Amy gasped. "I don't know if it's possible, but, I want it."

Kate scooped Amy up into her arms, eliciting a squeal of surprise at her strength before she was dumped unceremoniously onto the couch. Terribly nervous, Amy shifted herself for the best position and spread her legs wide for her. Looming over her, Kate scrutinized her tight holes as she aimed her units for entry. She hesitated -- one or both? Whichever, it was going to be brutal.

Amy's pale arm reached out, deciding the issue for both of them by grabbing for Kate's lower cock and aiming it for her slit. Without another moment wasted Kate assented, pushing her tip into Amy's sweet little lips. It was a difficult fit.

Ever so slowly the fat head spread Amy wide, then wider as it squeezed its way inside of her. The upper cock simply advanced forward in a parallel path over Amy's belly, throbbing madly as if jealous for what its companion felt. She sank deep into her velvet folds.

"It feels so good," Kate purred. "I'm inside you."

"My god, you really are." She breathed heavily as the mega endowed futa opened her up. Despite the absurdity of it all she trusted her instinct, her desire for Kate's incredible endowments. "Look at it disappearing into me. How is this possible?"

"It shouldn't be," Kate said, and she pulled back before plunging back in. "But we're special, aren't we?"

"Ahhh! If you say so," Amy gasped. It was definitely a lot, and there was discomfort as Kate began to take rhythm. Yet she let it be that, and soon her pain gave way to growing levels of pleasure with each incredibly lengthy pass.

As Kate's thrusts quickened her upper cock was surging toward and away, whipping strings of pre onto her tummy, just begging to be put into use as well. It seemed unfair but there was little Amy could do for it as the gratification increased to higher and higher levels, disabling her with an overflow of sensation, more than she had ever before endured. She could no longer control her voice, and garbled wails of ecstasy confessed everything to Kate as her superior gear continued to rock her.

Amy's arms were becoming so heavy, but she summoned the strength to lift them up and grasp the upper cock, giving it something to thrust against as Kate continuously moved. It was slick with pre, and no motions were slowed as it almost frictionlessly slid its tumescent heat in and out of her grasp.

"Unnnh god! It's unbelievable," Amy wailed.

Kate just nodded her head, solely focused on the building pleasure in her cocks. Amy felt divine around her lower one, but her dainty little grasp around the upper was in comparison barely satisfactory. Still, she pressed onward, motivated by the growing levels of bliss she could see on Amy's face.

Amy's breath stopped, and she went silent and rigid. She was curling forward beneath Kate as a rush of release overtook her. Kate slowed slightly but still churned away as she watched Amy's climax unfold. It had been so easy! Amy's sex fluttered, milking the lower of her cocks, just begging for it to give it up for her, but Kate simply wasn't there yet.

"Haaa-!," Amy wailed, finally regaining her voice. ""Yes...! Oh god yes, yes, yes!" She wrapped her legs tightly around Kate, trying to limit her thrusts for the pleasure had become too much to bear. Being much stronger, it was Kate's own choice to relent. She waited for peace to restore.

"That was the greatest climax of my life," Amy gasped. As she shuddered beneath her Kate began to stir her again with more gentle and slow thrusts that experimented, each directing Amy into flushes of blissful pleasure. The enraptured strawberry blonde just giggled headily, utterly gobsmacked by the extent of Kate's new abilities. Kate was in full control, in her element. This was her calling.

As Amy's hands started to eagerly zoom up and down the unused cock Kate came down to tenderly kiss her. The moment was passionate but brief before she backed away, removing herself from within.

"Are-are you going to try the other one now?"

Once again Kate was presented with the gorgeous sight of Amy's little holes, only this time one was soaked with its own fluid and had gained plenty of experience. Her cocks throbbed and flexed, as if angry that the activity hadn't yet resumed. Seeing how perfectly spaced her pair were for them, she knew what should come next.

"The caretakers must have meant for this when they did this to us. This is their experiment."

"It must be, Kate. Totally."

"Let's see if they really knew what they were doing."

Kate's cocks came into place, and rigidly the lower one flexed as it met resistance against Amy's second and completely inexperienced destination. "What! No way Kate, you've got to be kidding!"

She simply couldn't stop herself. Without a word of response she took hold of Amy's legs and pushed further. Amy cried out a rising wail that could wake up the entire building as both of Kate's incredible members began to sink into her holes! Slowly Kate fed in more and more, and it seemed Amy was able to accept all but a couple inches of each.

Amy's body was lifting upward as she drew back, so Kate pressed down on her thighs, pinning her to the couch spread eagled so she could almost completely withdraw. She then pumped herselves back in, and again Amy wailed out, looking like she could faint.

"Are you okay?"

"Ff, ffuck me Kate!"

Kate immediately began to do so. The action was much more difficult with both of Amy's overstretched entrances doubling the resistance. Kate found she really had to use her strength to do the work, but oh how worthwhile it was. It felt primal, and it felt so right. The sensation of Amy's body wringing both of her cocks on the in then the out was absolute heaven.

Despite all the fight Amy's body gave soon the mighty Kate was able to strike up a rhythm. If Amy had found her limbs useless before, now her entire body was lost to sensation. She was inhabiting a plane of white hot pleasure, her brain no longer even able to process the input from her eyes and only faintly registering the sound of their mutual moans, grunts and wet noises of insertion. In this state she was no longer a bartender named Amy, she was simply a vessel suitable to receive the might Kate possessed. A vessel completely enveloped by pain and bliss.

Neither could tell how long this went on, but eventually Kate hit a fever pace. Finally she sank herself to the hilt, and her cocks exploded... again, and again. For the first time, her seed was spilled.

"Ahhhh...!"

"Oh god, Kate, you're cumming!"

"Yes, yes Amy I am! Unnnh...!"

Her cocks pumped and pumped, emptying themselves of a volume worthy of that decade long wait. They were both in awe as Amy filled up, more and more, her flat tummy beginning to go round.

When finally it stopped Kate simply collapsed on top of her. They were both wet with sweat and gasping for air. Weakly, they offered each other some nervous little kisses, then let their foreheads touch, eyes locking as they struggled to comprehend what had just happened. After some minutes of silent contemplation Kate withdrew.

"I'm... I'm dead," Amy whispered. "Could you take me to my bed?"

Kate felt much the same, but with her last ounce of strength she got to her feet and lifted the diminutive tart into her arms. Slowly she carried her defeated, cum-dripping body to the bedroom and laid her down.

Amy's head fell back against the pillow. Realizing her limbs were seized tense, she relaxed them and reminded herself to breathe. She was in a state of disbelief, and was terribly sore as well from the incredible reaming her holes had just endured. Her body, grateful that it was over, deflated into a resting state.

The bed rocked slightly as Kate moved to lie on her side and face her. Amy turned to look into her emerald eyes.

"Thank you," Kate whispered. "I'll never forget this."

"Yeah, uhm... this was crazy. It looks like you have some serious talents."

"No, seriously. I never knew I could have this. You're the key that finally opened my lock. After tonight, I'm changed."

Amy bit her lip, and she seemed to blush a bit at that. It was strange to think about, especially with the burning pain of her own set of locks being vigorously worked by Kate still aching and throbbing. "Wow..."

"No one has ever excited me until you. I've never wanted anyone until you. You have what I need. I... I'm not sure if I can make you understand."

"So I popped your cherry?"

Kate laid her arm over Amy's rounded stomach. "There was never a cherry to pop until I saw you. Literally I was just, this girl with these things... until tonight. Now it all makes sense."

Amy's heart rose at that, and she glanced at Kate's lips, feeling tempted that they should be kissed some more... yet she was just so tired. Too tired to move to her.

"Please. Can we do this again?"

That gave Amy pause. The mere thought of repeating what Kate had done to her frightened her and sapped her energy stores further, but, she did detect a growing excitement as well at the thought. "I... I'm just so exhausted. Can we talk about it in the morning?"

Kate smiled softly. "Of course..."

***

They slept like the dead after that, from midnight to mid-morning. Amy awoke to the sun in her eyes. She was still sore, but, drowsily turning to see Kate lying asleep next to her, she was also happy.

They were lying in wetness. She lifted the blanket to get a look at things, and it was apparent that during the night she'd leaked out an incredible amount of Kate's spunk, now soaking and encrusting into her sheets. Her tummy was flat again. Unable to resist, her half-lidded gaze moved to Kate's lap. Looking at those long, flaccid pieces, she started to ponder just how big they could get in units of measurement, but Kate began to stir, so she dropped the sheets back down and pretended she was still asleep.

"Water."

"Hmm?"

"W-water," Kate repeated. "I need water. So thirsty..."

"Okay, no problem! Let me get you that."

Amy left and returned with two tall glasses. She handed one to Kate and slowly began to sip on the other. Kate sat up and with clumsy limbs dumped the entire glass down her throat, splashing herself slightly in the process. She was looking pale, and her arm dropped to her side limp, the glass landing and almost breaking upon the floor.

"Are you okay?"

"Unh... just so thirsty. So weak. I feel sick."

"Let me get you another one."

This process repeated again. For the third glass Amy added a packet of electrolyte powder, and Kate seemed to react positively as the salt and sweetener hit her tongue.

"I think you must be really dehydrated," Amy said. "Either that or that one drink really did a number on you."

"It must be dehydration. I gave you everything."

Quietly, worriedly, Amy nodded her agreement.

"This is helping, though." She kept drinking, and her state seemed to improve enough that she could fully open her eyes and look upon Amy.

Seeing her strength return, Amy's heart began to rise. With memories of what they'd done longingly replaying in her mind she went to her closet to find something flattering to wear.

She returned to Kate with her hair tied up. A little black halter top stretched over her chest and a light and long semi transparent skirt hung off her hips. Much skin, cleavage and even the peaks of her nipples were visible, and it was so little that could come off in an instant, an outfit meant to tease. Meanwhile, it seemed Kate had found her green skirt and put just that on, a graceful yet minimal coverage.

"I'm going to make coffee, do you want some?"

"For sure," Kate muttered, and they moved to the little space that was Amy's kitchen.

They sat at the kitchen table as the percolator gurgled. Amy had her elbows on the table and her chin in her hands, just watching the bare chested futa in deep fascination as her posture straightened and the color in her cheeks restored. "You're starting to look better."

"And I feel better, too. Thanks." She took another sip of her electrolyte then pushed the glass away from herself. After a moment she said, "you know, it wasn't just a matter of chance that I found you last night."

"What do you mean?"

"Here, let me show you something." Kate rose from her chair and went the living room, where the rest of the previous day's clothes were strewn about. She found her jeans and pulled a business card sized piece of paper from the pocket, then returned to the kitchen table. "Take a look at this." She put it on the table and slid it towards her.

Amy picked it up and began to read the tiny print: Congratulations Katie, for ten years on your own. You've done well so far. If you wish for answers about yourself, seek the tavern wench at the Lionshead Pub. She put the card down.

"Tavern wench? Me? That's a bit rude!"

Kate chuckled softly. "Okay, well, that's what I did. And it really was, um... a learning experience..."

"Yeah, I guess it was. Do you know who gave you this?"

"I have no clue. It was just inside of my coat pocket one day. Maybe it was the caretakers, or it could have been another one of us."

"Whoever it was, they know plenty about us both."

To find out who was watching them certainly was a mystery worth solving, but at that moment there was a more pressing question on Kate's mind -- the question of their relationship. Looking at Amy, her mind moved to thoughts of desire. The straps of that halter were like tightropes stretching from her shoulders down to each rounded sphere, lifting them into even more outrageous cleavage than before. Certainly she'd meant to entice, and so certainly, the situation looked good. Still, she wanted confirmation, and she didn't know how to ask.

"So... would you like some breakfast," Amy asked.

Kate simply nodded, feeling quite tongue tied.

Amy rose from her seat and went to open kitchen cupboards in search of something they could eat. Her back was bare other than the laces that kept her top on, and Kate marveled at how she could make such a normal activity look so good. Scanning downward she could see the outer hemispheres of each breast, the subtle ripple of feminine muscle as she opened and closed each cupboard, the gorgeous thinning of her slender waist and swelling of her hips, then the thin material of her skirt gracing every curve of her tight rear. If she were to untie those two sets of laces at her back, then unclasp the clip at her hip, the few clothes Amy wore would fall to the ground...

For the second time ever, beneath that kitchen table, Kate's body began to express its arousal.

Surely Amy was hers, and the impulses she felt at that incredible view could be trusted! But she just wasn't sure! Kate's teeth clamped down on her bottom lip. Her members were already creeping over the edge of her seat as she fought building temptations to take her right there over the kitchen counter.

"All I have is some old cereal. It's probably stale."

"Forget it then, I don't think I'm hungry yet anyway."

"Okay," Amy sang softly. She turned and was surprised when she saw the desire burning in Kate's emerald eyes. Her intensity reminded her just how scarily powerful she'd shown herself to be. She swallowed her spit, starting to feel some intimidation intermingling with plenty of growing desire.

At once Kate rose from her seat, and instantly it was clear that breakfast was on hold for them both. They came crashing together, breathily kissing and pawing in lust at each others bodies. Kate was dragging her own bare chest up and down against Amy's, dying for a feel, so Amy took her by the wrists and slammed her hands down upon each massive, gorgeous tit.

As Kate's hands were landed they instantly took motion, smoothly revolving around the breadth of each, lifting, feeling the weight. "Oh my god."

"You never touched them last night. But I know you like them. Why's that?"

"I didn't want to make you feel like an object. You must get so much attention in that way, I wanted to show you I see you as more."

Amy intercepted her roving hands and guided her palms to land over her nipples, which she'd been shyly avoiding. Proportionately up to scale with the rest, they were coming to life and pushing into her touch. Kate shuddered and her knees started to wobble. "Oh-hoh, god," she groaned.

"But aren't I the only one to ever turn you on? You really should take what you want. For you... I don't mind..."

Without a word of response Kate came in for another deep kiss. The mad lashing of their tongues was matched by the indulgence she began to unleash upon Amy's bosom, which she kneaded and lifted with an unrestrained aggression. As Amy whimpered at the onslaught they were soon greeted by the rising of those twin members, and Kate had to twist her waist to the side, making room for the space they demanded.

Amy looked down and saw Kate's skirt tented out horizontal. "Get rid of that stupid dress right now."

Kate giggled softly, "of course." A tug downward proved impossible, so Kate dragged the whole thing up and over her head, then tossed it aside.

Amy's hand dropped down to grasp and love her top shaft. She watched her hold in the bright morning light making the long journey along her aroused enormity. "My god... How big are they, anyway?"

"I have no idea, babe." Kate was seething at that gentle touch, the lightest tease that kept her throbbing hard.

"I mean... this much here is about a foot," she said as her thumb and forefinger, not connecting around the girth, moved outward, "but then we have this much more."

"Let's just say, really-really big."

They both started to giggle some more at that, and traded a few sweet little kisses. "Sure, that's good enough." Amy then got to her knees, and while her grasp continued to slide up and down the upper, she got ahold of the lower one and guided its tip into her mouth. Kate sighed at the intense sensation as her tongue began to revolve around that beating head.

She set her hands on her waist and let her head fall back, just immersing herself in the blessed pleasure of Amy doing her work. The feeling of friction was soon to fade, and she knew it was spit and pre aiding Amy's efforts to more rapid levels.

Amy simply loved having Kate in this state; she was completely in love with her cocks and figured she couldn't have been more blessed to be the one who could get them hard. Deciding she'd press her case further, she let go and shuffled backwards slightly, putting herself in plain view beyond those seething members and waiting for Kate's eyes to open again.

Kate looked down and watched as Amy trailed her fingertips along the vast roundness of her breasts, eventually reaching behind her neck with one hand and behind her back with the other. With a little tug at the laces the over-stretched fabric of her halter top came free of its burden with an audible 'snap', her immense globes spitting the little garment to the ground as they quivered free of their constraint. Kate gasped and her brow furrowed, as if angered at how easily she could work her up further.

Smiling at how effective that had been, Amy's mouth opened, tongue rolling out as she prepared to lavish more lusty attention, but Kate stepped away. "Go to the couch," she said firmly, "and lie down on your back."

Amy's smile faded in a flash, and she stood up. The authority in Kate's voice was new, but she surely liked it. The sense of danger and intimidation excited her. She ambled off toward the living room, unclipping her skirt as she went, and the thin material unfurled, falling to the ground as a gossamer sheet. Her dainty hands then crossed behind her bare bottom as she went, as if there were any way she could protect herself from what the aroused Kate might do.