The Caretaker's Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers

She laid her naked herself down and looked to the futa, not knowing what to expect next. Kate took a matching ottoman and pushed it over to the couch, then held her by the armpits to pull her to lie over that as well, her head towards her, an ideal position for what she intended to come.

Kate got to her knees, and with a finger tip sliding up along her chin guided her to tilt her head upward. A brief upside down kiss was Amy's reward before Kate was back up on her feet and directing her lower cock to her mouth.

Amy released a shudder and a moan as she realized what was about to go down. Lying on her back with her head titled up, her throat was a fitting venue for one of Kate's cocks! It came bumping against her lips, and obediently she opened her mouth to accept it.

Her jaw strained slightly, but surprisingly not a lot, and to her relief it wasn't that uncomfortable as throbbing hardness passed her tonsils and ventured further. What madness had the caretakers bred into her, making her so suitable for a creature like Kate?! As her throat opened she breathed steadily through her nose, watching inch after veiny inch of the upper shaft slowly pass overhead. Her hand moved down to her clit, unable to help herself as the fog of desire consumed her.

To their equal enthrallment Kate's body came bumping against Amy's lips and they both, in the fashion that they each could, were gasping with suspense and delight about it. In that utterly mad situation Kate's upper cock was projecting far outward and toward Amy's chest, so of course, Kate got ahold of her massive melons and brought them tight around it.

And so began the quick, indulgent pumps. Amy breathed hissing breaths, maintaining crucial air flow as she moaned dumbly into rock hardened dick. An enthralled Kate meanwhile used her incredible body to her fullest desire, those short and rapid movement keeping her cocks constantly submerged in throat and bosom and constantly in a state of increasing satisfaction. Her moans of gratification were rising in urgency. Using Amy in this fashion, it didn't take long to get her to the finish, and Amy was doing her best to keep up with mad rubs against her desperate clit.

Kate's movements slowed and stopped, and powerful throbs issued in tandem through her members. Amy was being filled with shot after thick shot, as displayed in duplicate by the upper cock which began to blast pearly ribbons down her stomach and onto her legs. The double dicked futa slowly reared back in ecstasy, completely losing herself as her love was simultaneously filled up and painted by each voluminous blast.

By the time Kate had fired her last ribbon Amy's lower half and, unfortunately, much of her couch, were coated with creamy spunk. Kate just kept herself there, deep in her throat and wrapped tight in her chest, until the final throb of climax had beated in her members. Amy's persistent rubs were slippery and guiding some of that hot spunk into herself. Slowly Kate withdrew her softening beasts, then stepped forward again so they could hover over Amy's face and lower as the stiffness faded.

Amy just laid there, continuing to rub away at herself. "My god, I'm almost as worn out as last night." She reached up to slide her hands up and down each long, cumslicked shaft, the softening feel confirming her task was completed. "It's a lot of work getting your huge dicks off!"

Kate chuckled softly, a huge smile on her face as she basked in the glow of another glorious release. "Well I'm sorry about that, but surely most men are near cumming at the sight of you anyway. Maybe you need the challenge."

Amy seemed to just purr in loving euphoria, her attention still fully on those massive shafts. She gave a few sweet kisses to the mid-section of each, clearly in love with them even after what she'd just endured. "I think I passed with flying colors. Speaking of colors, my couch wasn't originally white..."

***

The mess was soon cleaned but truly, that couch would never be the same again. The two collapsed naked in each others arms upon its still moist cushions.

"Amy, I kind of lied a bit earlier."

"What do you mean," Amy replied, her voice dreamy and low as she examined the various floral tattoos that twisted around Kate's arms.

"I'm actually starving. We really need to eat something."

"Oh," she replied, starting to giggle softly. "That's okay. Are you thirsty again also?"

"Oh my god, yes. I need the electrolyte water again. Feel like I'm fading."

"Okay, no problem. But I don't think there's anything to eat here. I really don't keep much food in my apartment, I just eat at the pub!"

"That's fine, we can go out. It's my treat. Just please, something to drink first!"

***

"Listen, I am not like, a person who does sex a lot," Amy giggled. They were at the local diner and were snuggled together in a booth, sharing a grand slam breakfast, but really only Kate was eating. Amy's belly was already quite full. "I think it must have been a fluke how well I held up against you."

Kate washed down a mouthful of hash browns with her cup of orange juice, clearing her throat to reply. "I don't know about that. It seemed to come pretty naturally for you."

"Oh, stop it!" Amy playfully slapped at Kate's closer arm, and she was in turn pulled in for a couple joyful little kisses. Clearly the two were excited at the onset of a new love! To any patrons of the diner that had taken notice it was a lot to take in; so much exceptional beauty, in the throes of an infatuation that took on teenage levels of intensity.

"Okay, but seriously," Kate said, "I'm pretty sure what we did, um," and she brought her tone down to a whisper, "would be impossible for any normal people to do. Without like... injuries... on your side."

"Do you really think so? That this is something they did to me at the academy?"

"I think it's pretty clear that that's true. I mean again... never until specifically you came along, was I ever even interested in sex."

Amy plunked her elbows onto the table and dropped her chin into her hands. "Wowww. Well, okay, I guess. This... is something."

Kate nodded, and they just shared a gaze, each thinking to themselves that they'd probably been made for each other. It wasn't something they would dare say out loud at so early a stage in their relationship, but then it was basically in common acknowledgment by the time they nervously broke that stare and looked ahead. Kate busied herself again with her breakfast.

By the time most of the food was gone Kate's demeanor seemed to darken, despite how lightheartedly the euphoric Amy was carrying on. Eventually Amy caught on to that and had to ask, "why the frown now? Is something wrong?"

"I... no it's nothing. Don't worry."

"Well, come on! We were laughing a minute ago, tell me!"

Kate shook her head, "look, it's hard to explain. We've only just met again to be honest, I don't want to go into it." Now Amy was the one to frown, and seeing her face do that for the first time stung Kate's heart just a little further. Her eyes started to water.

"Oh Kate, please! Tell me. We've already made such a deep connection. Let me help. I can handle it, I'm sure!"

"Well, okay," she said, her voice a little choked now, "it's just that... I'm not even really sure why I feel sad suddenly, except, I've always felt really weird. And after last night, I think I must be ten times weirder than I even knew."

"Because... you have those?"

"Yes, and now we know what they do. What I'm really like."

Amy's hands wrapped around her upper arm, and she squeezed in tighter. "Well, I like what you're really like! In fact, I think I love it!"

"Still, I mean, it's so far from normal. I'm just not sure at all if it's a good thing."

"I think it's a good thing. A really good thing."

"Do you?" Kate stared straight into her eyes, her own on the verge of pouring tears now. "I find it hard to accept. I think I only can if we're a good thing, too."

"Yes Kate! We are! We're a good thing."

She began to sob. "Okay. Then in that case, these are tears of joy."

They quickly came together into a heartfelt embrace, and as Amy clung to Kate a few of her own tears fell. She had never felt for anyone else what she was feeling at that moment. By the peaceful cadence of Kate's breaths she could tell it was right and that she was already in a better place.

They pulled apart, slightly embarrassed that they were both showing each other such vulnerability, but as well elated to know that what they had was now a real relationship. "Okay, okay. This is good," Kate sniffed.

Amy just giggled at that, feeling heady from so many emotions suddenly released, but then she had to point out: "Kate your jacket is wet. Did we spill something?"

There was moisture on Kate's chest. They checked their beverages, which were both still upright on the table. Then Kate pointed to the black fabric of Amy's halter top: "Yours is too. Um..."

Amy looked down, and then gasped such a high note that anyone who had managed to pry their eyes off of them again had their full attention. Her nipples were fully hard and her top was wet over each of them, darkening the fabric an even darker shade of black that was hard to miss! Moisture had trailed down from them to the lower curve of each her breasts.

"Oh god," she hissed, "whattt?!" She shrank into her seat, her cheeks going redder than Kate's ever had during the previous night's awkward introductions. Quickly Kate got out of her jacket and handed it to Amy, and Amy put it on, but the jacket was a fashionably close fit and couldn't close around Amy's most generous proportions. She took it off and just held it over her front like a blanket, hunched over in intense humiliation.

Kate tore her eyes off that bizarre sight and signaled for their waiter, "check please!"

***

By the time they'd completed the panicked rush back to Amy's place it had partially dried up, but that only made things look worse with the faint whitish crust that remained. Once inside after so many tens of minutes spent hunching over herself Amy was finally able to stand up straight, and with her posture restored she fell back against the wall beside her door with a sigh of weary relief.

Kate just stood nearby, unsure what to say. Amy was about to move for her room to get a new top when she spoke up: "wait, what's that on the ground?"

"Hmm?" Amy looked by their feet. Kate was pointing right to the bottom edge of the door, where there laid another little card, just like the one she'd shown Amy earlier that morning. "Did you drop it?"

"No, I still have mine here," Kate said, producing hers out of her jean pocket. She stooped to pick it up and give it a look. "What the hell...? Uh... oh man, this is so weird. I think this one is yours." She handed it to Amy.

Amy took it and held it close to her face, to read the tiny print. Her lovely eyes squinted, then went wide as her message was received. "I... Oh no. What is going on?!"

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers