All Comments on 'The Carny Pt. 11'

by bhart1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Pietje1955Pietje1955about 7 years ago

Such a bittersweet chapter as our guys discover new depths to their relationship only to encounter such harsh homophobia. It makes me grateful for all the strides the LGBTQ community has made, but also makes me realize we have to continue fighting as some of those same homophobic ideas are resurfacing again. Happy Ed and Roy are able to face this together.

Nrivera32Nrivera32almost 7 years ago
Still the best series on this site.

My experience reading the epic tale of passion has inspired me to create an account on this site. I can remember exhibiting the exact feelings displayed by Ed to Roy with my first love. Thank you so much for bringing me that nostalgic feeling from long ago. I truly feel that this story is igniting new purpose in my life and reassuring me of my journey in finding that special big man that gives me the loving , passionate and flame hosting relationship that Ed and Roy have. I ask that you please continue this series bhart1. Please if you need the funds to do so please get in contact with me and we can discuss compensating you for your time and and effort in satisfying us men who crave the "finer" things in life with your literary magic.

Many thanks and best of luck on all of your future endeavors.

-Nicolas R.

nicolas@riveravisual.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous