The Carpenter's Touch

Story Info
A Loving Carpenter is eager to pamper his wife.
1.9k words
4.18
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guitar solo blared from the phone's small speaker. The Carpenter reached quickly to silence the alarm he'd set. The digital clock on the screen told him that his work day was done. A glance out the window confirmed it. The sky was filled with the reds and oranges cast by the setting sun.

He looked back toward his work. It had been a productive day. Tomorrow, he would be finished building the wardrobe. A few days more to add the color and protect it, then he'd be ready to deliver it to a client he knew would be thrilled. He ran a hand through his curly hair and felt the bits of sawdust. Unsurprisingly, he was almost completely covered. He brushed his forearms, his chest and shoulders off with his hands, releasing a small cloud of dust into the air. He laughed as he surveyed the mess he had made of his shop. There'd be plenty of time to clean up in the morning.

He made his way into the house and headed directly for the bathroom. He was quick about removing his dust-covered shirt, boots and jeans. He took hold of the elastic of his underwear and slid them down. He let out a small sigh of pleasure. There were few joys in life quite like the feeling of taking off clothes at the end of the day. For a time, he stood naked in the bathroom and reached down to hold his balls. It felt so good to have them uncovered now. His hand cradled his manhood. He let himself enjoy the sensation for a short while before turning on the shower and stepping in to wash off the day.

Within fifteen minutes, he was showered and clean, standing in the kitchen and starting to make dinner. He checked the clock on the microwave. His wife should be on the freeway by now. The traffic was unavoidable, but she ought to be home in half an hour or so. He smiled silently at the thought of seeing her. It was the time he looked forward to every day.

He was making her favorite tonight, a pasta dish he'd experimented with several times before finding the perfect combination. His smile grew even more when he thought of how happy she'd be when she saw it. The perfect surprise, along with the bouquet of brightly colored flowers he'd bought for her earlier that day.

He was proud of himself for managing to time the meal well. He had two steaming plates sitting on the table with candles burning just as he heard her key in the door. His heart jumped a little at the sound. "Hi My Love," She said as she came through setting her purse down with a flighty breath. Her voice was enchanting. He stood leaning against a nearby wall, watching her with the happiest of smiles on his adoring face, "Hello Darling." He had known her long enough to know that the second she came through the door was not the time to approach her. She'd been in the car a while and would definitely need the restroom. He waited patiently as she brushed past him.

She returned before long with her own joyous grin. Now, it was his time. He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him in a warm embrace. Her hands entwined around his neck and her head rested tenderly against his chest. He kissed the top of her head, "Welcome Home, Sweetheart." They kept the loving hug for a glorious while then pulled just enough apart to share a kiss on the lips.

Her reactions to both the food and the flowers were no disappointment. She gave him one of those expressions where her shoulders rose almost up to her ears. There was no doubt of how thrilled she was.

The couple sat down to eat and the Carpenter listened to his wife describe her long day. She told him all about the coworkers she was struggling with, the weird expectations from the client, and that the project was moving even if it wasn't as quickly as she'd like. He took it all in, delighted to hear every word.

After the meal, he placed the dirty dishes in the sink. More cleaning that he could take care of in the morning. It wasn't important at all right now. His time with her was precious. The extra hours she was putting in on this project meant that she'd have to be up very early in the morning and should be in bed soon. Still, she told him earnestly, there was enough time for just one episode of her favorite streaming show.

They ended up watching two because she couldn't possibly go to bed without knowing what happened next. She enjoyed this show far more than he did. It had its moments that made him laugh, but he struggled to see why she felt so passionately about it. What he loved most was sitting on the couch with her as they watched.

He sat up on one end and she reclined on the other, perpendicular to him. Her head rested against the arm of the couch like a pillow and her legs were laid across his lap. As the show played, his hands rubbed slow patterns across the skin of her bare feet. He moved slowly, his fingertips tracing this way and that. The touch and the rhythm was soothing to her. They relaxed this way in comfort until the show's theme song played over the second episode's credits. He turned off the Television without giving her a chance to suggest a third. It was time for sleeping. They held hands as they made their way to the bedroom.

The Carpenter's clothes were off before his wife's were. He sat naked on the edge of the bed and watched her nightly routine in front of the mirror, removing her jewelry and combing her hair. It was a great length right now. She looked absolutely gorgeous. They'd talked about her cutting it short again, and he looked forward to the change, but for the moment, he watched her with love and admiration.

His heart took a leap as she lifted off her shirt. He drank in the curves of her back. She was flawless. Removing her bra, she turned to face him then stretched with her arms above her head. He felt the pulse that ran through his manhood as he saw her bare breasts rise with the stretch then settle back down again with her sleepy yawn. She stepped out of her pants, revealing the multicolored thong she wore underneath. "Those are my favorite." He said with an appreciative grin, his eyes fixed on the soft stretchy fabric that clung to her feminine lips.

She placed both hands on her curvaceous hips as though in judgement, but the gesture was entirely playful, "You say every pair of my underwear is your favorite."

His eyes rose to meet her own, "Well, every pair of underwear looks amazing on you."

She let out a small giggle then walked to the bed. She stood and let him hug her. He nuzzled his head against her soft chest and heard her reply, "Thank you, Handsome." His heartbeat was strong enough that he heard the soft thumping in his ears. He breathed deeply as he felt her glorious bare skin pressed against his own.

Before long, she pulled away and traveled to her side of the bed, pulling the covers back and laying down with a tired sigh. He moved to the opposite side, but sat her instead of lying down. She cuddled up in the blankets and pillows with her back to him, and settled in for sleep.

He brought his hand to her back, softly stroking her up and down. His fingers explored her bare skin in the same way he had pampered her feet. His touch found every inch of her back, massaging her as steadily and as gently as he could. His manhood was calling for his attention now, hard and throbbing between his legs. He clenched his jaw and inhaled through his nostrils. He more than wanted her, he craved her intensely right now. He longed to be inside of her. To feel himself throbbing hard as her warm moisture squeezed him, to listen to the moans of pleasure she made. He yearned for that sweet release that came from exploding when he was deep inside of her. His heart hurt for wanting to clutch her body to his own as their shared orgasm settled...

But no. They would have the chance to make love soon enough. Right now, she needed to sleep and the most loving thing this man could do for his wife was to help her relax. He continued to massage her back, stroking her affectionately, caressing her. He kept breathing through his nose, keeping his hunger for her at bay.

Eventually, he heard the satisfying sound of snoring. He grinned triumphantly. He was rather proud of the way he could put his wife to sleep. He waited a short while longer as the snoring grew slowly more steady. When he was sure that she was asleep, he rose from the bed as tenderly as he could so as not to disturb her.

He sat down in the comfy chair in the bedroom corner. His body was aching for pleasure and release. He did not need to deny himself any longer. He stroked himself. He breathed heavily as he felt his member throbbing in his own hand. It didn't take very long at all for his hot orgasm to burst from his body. He sat back in his chair. His hand, now covered, still rested around his manhood. A few more pulses sent more liquid out. He sank a little further into the chair as his chest heaved with the exertion. Thankfully, he had managed to stay quiet during the whole experience. The only sound he could hear was his wife's gentle and rhythmic snoring, that and the sound of his pounding heart.

He was still for a time, letting his body slowly return to equilibrium. Once he grew soft, he began to drag his fingers back and forth in the same melodic way he had massaged the beautiful sleeping woman. He smiled again as he looked over at her. The soft light from outside the window just highlighted her shape beneath the covers.

Sleepiness came to him before much longer. He felt the heaviness of his eyelids. He rose slowly and headed to the bathroom sink where he rinsed his hands with warm soapy water and cleaned off his now relaxed masculine sex. All finished, he made his way back to the bed, this time climbing in beneath the covers.

He lay only a moment on his back, feeling the tension leave his body, before the wonderful woman beside him turned. She placed her head on his shoulder, her arm across his chest and her leg bent on top of his own. He was mildly amused to think that if her delicious thigh had been laid across his manhood a few moments ago, she might have felt him so hard he was ready to gush all over her skin. Not tonight. He nuzzled into the sweet feeling of her pressed closely to him in the bed they shared. It was a perfect moment.

"Good night, My Love." he whispered before he drifted into the land of dreams.