The Carrot & The Big Stick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"THERE you are!" she said. Her words were loaded with venom.

I couldn't help it, but despite my best efforts and good mood up until that point, that knot in my stomach still formed as the familiar shame assaulted me again.

Why does she hate me so much? My mind wondered as she closed the distance. She had to walk around some desks with large stacks of papers on them to reach me.

She stopped right in front of me, and despite being a foot shorter, I shrank back a little from her intensity.

"So you think you can take a day off whenever you feel like it? Just carelessly do whatever you want?" She said outraged. "You think you're in charge now, do you?"

She lowered her voice somewhat, but the words were no less intense. "I can still report you for those incidents, you know!" She raised her hand and stuck her pointer finger into my chest to drive it home.

"Barging into the office of a woman while she's changing and gawking at her exposed breasts, and then just casually walking around at work, flashing that.. THING."

She pushed her finger even harder, enough to push me back half a step.

"Your behavior lately too hasn't been any better," she continued. "I see how your pervert eyes can't stop looking at me, at my body!"

She poked me again. This time, I swayed but I didn't step back.

Something was changing inside me. I felt my stubbornness settling in, and more than just a little bit of anger too. I was still tired after working so much I realized, and still frustrated by the lack of resolution to my predicament. The pressure inside me that had steadily been rising was still there, and was finally reaching critical levels. It felt like something inside me would snap soon if she didn't back down.

Although momentarily taken aback by my rapidly changing expression and posture, she didn't back down. No, she doubled down.

"That's it!" She stated. "I'm going to tell all the other women here about your behavior."

A small sadistic smile was slowly creeping onto her face.

"How you can't help yourself barging in on naked women, gawking repeatedly at their breasts! How you walk around the office corridors casually flaunting that.. THING. How you've been getting hard every single time I've visited your office, like a massive pervert!"

She is.. SUCH A BITCH!

After weeks of trying to make things right! Weeks of trying to show her I wasn't the pervert she claimed me to be! Weeks of relenting to her demands, catering to her whims, meeting her absolutely ridiculous standards! Weeks of being exposed to her assets, in my face, and having to converse and work with her while my dick was in pain.

And she KNEW it!

I finally had enough.

And with that decision, my brain started working again.

When she had said THING, her voice had shook a bit. Why? Why was she here instead of just reporting me? Why would she be so emotional, when it had happened several weeks ago now? Why focus so much attention on making my days miserable?

Determined now, I looked up into her eyes, and she must've seen it in my face because she immediately took a step back looking uncertain.

I followed after her and got right up into her face again. Her face flushed a bit and a whole range of emotions were suddenly playing across her face. I just stood there and looked at her intensely, trying to figure out why this creature was acting in such a despicable way.

Then I smelled it. That sweet and tangy smell you learn to love. Wet pussy.

Finally, I understood.

She's angry because she doesn't like how much those incidents weeks ago affected her. How easily I can make her uncomfortable, essentially dicktating her mental state.

She had probably always been in control. Always in charge of any situation she had encountered. Her perfectionism and long hours at work indicated as much. I had shot that to pieces on accident, twice on the same day, without even meaning to. She had been humiliated.

So now, she needs to humiliate ME, to avoid feeling humiliated HERSELF.

My brain was racing, putting more and more pieces together.

But why do I have such an effect on her though?

The more I thought about it, the more certain I became. It all fit.

She was fighting her own suppressed desires. That was why she couldn't just leave me alone, or report me and be done with it. As much as she hated me, it seemed likely she also unconsciously wanted something from me. Something she wasn't strong enough to admit to herself she wanted and thus able act in a mature way to get it.

What would a perfectionist like her want? A self-disciplined, independent, strong leader like her? The answer came easily.

To not always have to be those things, of course.

Not have to make any plans. Not constantly have to know and instruct others what to do. Not always maintain control and deny herself things she wants deep down. Not have to maintain that impossibly high standard for herself at all times.

No, she wants to completely let go. For once. Just for a while.

To only exist in the moment. To be purely selfish. To let herself be guided. To fully surrender to her desires. Without hesitation, shame, or regret.

So what is stopping her?

This was the hard part to figure out, but it seemed my brain had already been processing this unconsciously, and so the answers were already there.

She was so resourceful, successful, intelligent and knowledgeable, so if it had been a case of just figuring it out and fixing it, she would've. So it had to be something irrational and deeply emotional. The only things that fit were fear and shame.

The things she feared and were ashamed of could, and probably was, many different things: Not being able to live up to her own standards perhaps? The disapproval of other people maybe? Doing something stupid, shameful and irreversible if she lowered her guard?

While they all seemed plausible, my intuition told me there was a commonality between them. An overarching fear or shame perhaps, the foundation upon all the others were built.

Perhaps... She feared shedding her fear and shame in case they turned out to be her fuel? Her main driving force responsible for her success and a fundamental part of her identity?

The statement rang true.

So it made sense she couldn't give herself permission. If she allowed herself to let go, only once... she would do so again, and probably never stop. She wouldn't be herself anymore. It was too risky.

So she needs someone else to give her that permission. To make that decision for her, and perhaps absolve her feelings of guilt at the same time.

That someone would need to be someone she could trust. Someone she considered her equal. Someone who wouldn't judge her, or at least be equally guilty and ashamed of their sins so she wouldn't be alone.

I assumed she had probably met many people fulfilling those criteria, but she obviously hadn't yet found what she considered the right person. I was missing something.

Again, why me?

My mind raced on, and suddenly everything clicked into place. I had found the last missing puzzle piece.

Although her behavior was understandable, it was also fundamentally irrational. Because the origin of her behavior was unknown to her, her sharp mind had probably sought some rationalization for it. What better rationalization than some kind of unquestionable proof?

Physical proof perhaps, that a person was the right one to surrender to.

Like being the owner of the biggest dick she's ever seen.

My mind snapped back to the present. Despite traveling quite the distance, my thoughts had only taken a few seconds. She was still standing in front of me, eyes locked with mine, obviously extremely aroused and smelling both slutty and divine.

This bitch!

All this time I've been suffering because she's been suppressing her desires! She's been teasing me this whole time on purpose, knowing full well the effect it would have on me!

Now that I thought about it, her clothes had been a bit too tight, and her skirt a bit too short.

Pushing me around, making me think I've been close to losing my job this whole time, all the while only really wanting to finally get fucked properly?

She flinched when I suddenly let out my breath sharply as I reappraised the situation.

How can she be so fucking infuriating, but also look so fuckable at the same time?

I made the decision. I was breathing with deep, sharp breaths now.

Still looking deeply into her eyes, I took another half-step toward her, which caused her back up against the wall.

Although furious and extremely horny myself at this point, I was also scared out of my wits. Never had I felt this out of control, or let my instincts drive my actions in such a visceral way. I had to really focus on controlling myself to not shake in excitement or move in anything but slow deliberate movements.

When she didn't move away, and with the smell of her wet pussy only getting stronger, I slowly started unbuckling my pants. When she heard what I was doing, her whole body shook a little too, but still she didn't move or stop looking into my eyes.

My dick finally slid free, and once released, rapidly grew. I raised her skirt with my left hand and slid my other hand between her legs.

No fabric greeted my fingers, only extremely warm and wet pussy. My fingers slid easily along her puffy engorged lips. Delicious, inviting lips shaped and prepared to guide a cock inside her body.

A cock deemed worthy to prepare for, like mine.

She had hoped this would happen.

My dick, just from filling up, was traveling up between her legs. My impatience caused me to clench my kegel, and finally my shaft settled firmly against her mons with a small slap. She jumped a bit, but her eyes soon went dreamy and I could feel her instinctually rotating her hips to make it easier for me to enter. Her big tits blocked any view of what was happening below, so her lower body, not her eyes, would get to sample my raw dick first.

I bent my legs and slid down to gain enough room, and my cockhead slid into position between her dripping lips with ease, which made our eyes temporarily at the same level. I slowly retrieved my hands, and had a taste of her juices covering my fingers. The power of the taste and intoxicating aroma she was giving off made my body tingle and made my cock so fucking hard.

"Fuck you and your huge f... fucking cock." She said to me angrily - her one last act of defiance, even as her entire body eagerly invited me in.

I could see that her emotions were still in complete turmoil. She was obviously still afraid and doubtful, fighting her own internal demons, but also so fucking horny and exited that it held her in place. In place to receive a cock likely twice the size of any she had sampled before.

It's time.

I slowly straightened my well-trained legs, and as I did, my cockhead relentlessly pressed against her opening. Despite being wet beyond belief - juices were running down my dick and dripping from my large balls at this point - I felt some resistance. My thick cock was like a stone pillar though, unrelenting and merciless, and I just continued my drive upwards.

Her pussy finally relented and let me in with a pop, a whimper escaped her mouth, and I slapped my hand over her mouth. There could still be other people in the building working overtime, and I was not going to be interrupted at this point. She was going to take my cock, right now, no matter what.

Her eyes were begging me now - her body was craving more, much more. I continued my relentless push upwards, impaling her petite body. Her pussy was like taut wet velvet around my dick, it felt amazing going into her body, the body that had been teasing me for three weeks straight!

Not only was I invading her belly deeper and deeper, I was stretching her opening wider and wider, because also like a stone pillar, my cock is tapered; It starts out very thick, but ends up even thicker at the base.

She was moaning short, quick moans now, still muffled by my hand, and her eyes were still locked with mine, unable to break away.

"Take it." I instructed her.

She was probably experiencing a whole range of new sensations: Finally being dominated by a strong male forcefully having his way with her, her genitals penetrated by my massive member slowly invading and seizing supremacy of her body; her body and mind being forced to experience surges of pleasure that rippled through her body through no effort of her own, and all of it happening in this exposed place where we could be caught at any moment engaging in this raw primal coupling.

I was only halfway buried inside her when I felt her cervix, that hard bump that might normally be a roadblock for a guy with my endowment. I was in her deep-spot, her anterior fornix. I could see she noticed too from her look of trepidation, as if wondering what I would do.

Without hesitation, I angled my dick backwards with my hips and slowly pushed hard against it, gauging out her front wall and probably producing a noticeable bulge on her stomach. Immediately, her pussy flooded and she orgasmed. Her face relaxed and her eyes had that far away look as her body shook and pussy contracted rhythmically, her breath alternating between shivers and deeper breaths.

I stayed and enjoyed myself for a little while by doing slow but forceful nudges into the same spot. She didn't stop coming. Her contractions also helped both in squeezing me out on my downstrokes and then greedily gobbling me up on my way in.

Good, both her contractions and orgasms will make it easier to go deeper.

When her moans had quieted a little even though she was still shaking in the throes of orgasm, I removed my hand from her mouth and placed it on the side of her head to gain stability, hunched my back and rotated my pelvis around to see if I could find a way further in.

We were face to face again, sharing breaths, and I almost kissed her delectable lips then and there, but then I remembered her shitty behavior and my anger flared back up.

There. I found it. Coming in from the side, I had managed to slide underneath her cervix, pushing it towards her belly and out of the way, allowing me deeper into her body.

I pushed on.

Now her moans and breaths were getting longer and raspier, as she experienced even more new sensations. She had likely never had a man this far inside her before, and judging from her face, she couldn't believe how deep it was going. I was still not fully inside her though, and I wouldn't stop until I reached her very core. I wanted to fuck her soul.

I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was, yet how much she could take. When it seemed like her pussy couldn't take more, it would always clench hard, spasm a little, then relax again so I could go even deeper. I'm not sure if she was cumming, she knew what she was doing, or her pussy did it on instinct, but it was definitely helping.

It had taken my ex 8 months to accommodate my entire dick comfortably, and I had been a lot smaller then. Now I was massive, and yet this slim nymph of a woman was taking more of me, more than I ever thought was possible. It was like she was a cock receptacle built specifically for me.

Fuck she feels amazing on me. This pussy is addictive...!

Still, she had to be close to her limit.

I finally hit the end, and her moans escalated again. I considered putting my hand back, but decided to hell with it. I had reached her cul-de-sac, her deep spot, her posterior fornix.

Instead, I leaned forward and used my body to surround her and hold her in place, our eyes finally breaking contact. As if a spell cast on her was broken, she wrapped her hands around my chest and her legs that had instinctually been spreading apart to more comfortably take me, widened even more.

Luckily, she buried her face in my chest, so her moans were still somewhat muffled. Being free now, she started wiggling her body on my cock. To escape or to impale herself further, I couldn't tell, but only one of them was going to happen. There was no escape at this point. My cock had never been harder.

As she moved her body, my dick was shifting around inside of her. It felt amazing, but also told me that there was still some space left in there, and I still had more cock to give.

"The... There's M-MORE?" she managed to stutter incredulously between moans, as I sank into her even further.

Close to the goal line now, I felt her extremely stretched vaginal lips reach the base of my cock which triggered that instinct, the instinct to breed. With one last push, I fully straightened my legs and drove my entire shaft inside her body. I felt the walls of her pussy stretch taught around my cock and it absolutely flooded.

She went completely silent and was drawing air only in small gasps, but soon a tsunami of guttural groans exited her as she finally came in a massive orgasm. Her body was shaking, and I noticed that in her spasms she was weakly kicking my shins. Although some of her weight was being supported by being pushed up against the wall, I realized I had managed to lift her body off the ground using only my dick!

Her spasming pussy felt amazing. Helped by her whole body trembling, it was vigorously milking my cock, trying its best to satisfy its hunger. Feeling her pussy lips stretched around the extremely thick base of my cock seemed to multiply the pleasure I felt too, satisfying that primal need to be balls deep in a tight pussy.

I found myself moving towards a massive orgasm of my own, despite not moving at all.

The end in sight, I realized I was still mad at her. I would not go easy on her. I still wanted to enjoy myself, so she would just have to take it until I was done.

Grabbing her under the arms, I bent my knees slightly, and rotated my hips. This allowed me to release the pressure by temporarily taking the weight of her body off my dick and transferring it to my arms. When I did, her eyes seemed to regain a moment of clarity. She almost managed to say something before I slammed back home again, which sent her into another full-body orgasm.

My dick didn't move a lot with each thrust, but it didn't have to, the difference in the applied force was massive. I did it again. Then again. Then again.

It felt amazing fucking her small body like that, driving into her like she was only a sleeve for me and my cock to enjoy. Her body had finally gone limp, but she was still making all kinds of noises between each deep breath and throaty moans that escaped from her. By pushing her hard against the wall and using her massive breasts as buffers, I could move freely enough to rut into her, again and again.

I had never done anything like this before. I had always strived to be an attentive lover, always open to learning and making mistakes, always communicating and asking questions. What I was doing right now was the exact opposite.

I just fucked her like an animal.

I put all my frustration and anger into each short thrust, converting all of it into pleasure just for myself. It felt like each one was granting me some catharsis, not only for the crap she had put me through, but also having to act like a nice guy all my life; denying my own temptations. Maybe I had needed this as much as she had?

Fuck, it feels good to just fuck.

I was euphoric already. The sex felt as good as an orgasm, before actually cumming. I had loosened her up enough for some pussyjuice to escape, and it was trickling down my balls, adding another layer to the sensations. I realized I wanted to fuck her like this for hours and hours, days even.