The Carrot & The Big Stick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had never made sense to me. "Why would it?"

She had taken her time working her way back up to the head, and was exploring the line where the head and shaft join, running her tongue along it back and forth, all around the head, paying careful attention to my reactions.

"You know, knowing that you're the biggest in the room and that you've got something every guy around you would trade their dominant hand for."

"I guess I'm fortunate." It did make sense.

She wasn't done though.

"Thinking that you could make their women submit and spread their legs wider to you than they ever did to them. That you could fuck their girls better than they ever could, hitting new spots, penetrating so deep and stretching the women out so much they can't really get off with average dicks anymore. Knowing that you could effortlessly make their women cum harder and in ways they never did with them."

She was saying all of this while expertly continuing to give me oral. I had always dreamed of a girl servicing me in this fashion, with total dedication, using her curiosity and intellect to solve the riddle that is my body and cock, bringing me new and previously unknown pleasures. Like I would be doing to her.

Her dirty talk was turning me on as well. I had never really had thoughts along these lines, but found them surprisingly arousing.

"That you could make their girls scream and make noises they would never hear. That their girlfriends that fucked them for maybe once a month would fuck you all day and all night, and willingly spread their legs for you whenever you asked. That if you stood next to them in front of their women, you'd make them look like prepubescent boys.

"Unf" I said, picturing Jessica spreading her legs for me again. I was pretty sure all I had to do was ask and I would be inside her again, inside that wonderful pussy.

"That if you ever fucked their girlfriends, their women would forever get wet if reminded of you, even when cuddling and spending quality time with their boyfriends, and every single time they would have sex, they would wish they were getting fucked by you instead."

I got shivers as she explored all over my frenulum, seeing exactly where it was most sensitive and how to stimulate it the best. Her tongue was long I had noticed, and I wondered briefly how it would feel in my ass.

"That their girlfriends, after just being fucked once, would gladly lick, suck and worship your cock night and day, just to have another taste of your incredible cock inside them." She met my eyes with her mouth still on my dick. I could tell from her eyes that she was smiling, and I smiled back.

"I guess there are some good reasons." I admitted.

Then she reached my slit and did something I didn't expect.

After licking up the drop of precum from it and gently stroking it for a while, causing tingling to radiate out from it, she locked her lips over my slit. Then, while caressing my large testicles with one hand and massaging my perineum with the other, she proceeded to gently milk and suck the precum out of my cock and prostate.

Holy shit this feels good.

I could feel the fluid move inside my prostate, groin, through the shaft and out of my cock slit, and it felt amazing. I could tell she was continually swallowing all of it too, which in turn kept me aroused and producing more.

I started letting out a series of contented moans. She kept doing this for a surprisingly long time. I had never before produced as much precum as I did that day, nor enjoyed a blowjob more, I'm pretty damn sure.

I was happy to see that she closed her eyes after a while, losing herself in the moment as I hoped she would.

Fuck it's good to have my cock sucked in the morning.