All Comments on 'The Carson's Party Ch. 02'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've Been Wet Before, But...!

<br>

I've been wet before, from reading stories here on Lit, but never, <i>ever</i> this wet!

<br>

Satyr040Satyr040over 16 years ago
Very nice

I can't wait for the girls to 69 in the bathroom and pee into each others mouth as they cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice...but

the end seemed a bit rushed

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
top notch!

damn, easily my favorite lesbian story. very nice work!

I just wish it went on longer, though....if there had been like chapter 3 which described the rest of the night or something...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Wonderfully written and full of unusual and strong images. The characters are distinct and likeable. So sexy. I really think you should write another chapter. Perhaps one in which Kim and Elise trick some other "straight" girl into attending the next party at the Carsons' house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another masterpiece

Again you produced a masterpiece! I am a big fan you! Love all your stories! Please keep writing...perhaps a chapter 3 of the carson's party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Big fan of your work!!! Please don´t keep us waiting to much for the next chapter. You have lots of plot ahead. Wonderful caracters and powefull images.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
delicious

I loved this story, much like many of your others. But, I was hoping you would explore these characters more by making them do something more kinky like peeing on each other or bondage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

That was AWESOME!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Mmmmmm

I've read chapters 1 and 2 several times. Together they make a very good story. I enjoy your dialogue and the sex is hot, of course. I just have to tell you that this line from chapter 2 keeps me giggling every time I think of it, "You dare to quack at me when I am in mid-sentence. You stupid, queer duck!" LOL I love it.

ThadrielThadrielabout 12 years ago
Good Descriptions

Good Descriptions in this story. Having said that I have a pet peeve for when people bring love into their story and it amounts to nothing and they make it known it will amount to nothing. I really felt that all of these characters where just a bunch of whores.

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Superb,very exciting & erotic

Enjoyed this selection of stoties,just enough of chat,would like more of the sex but then I am bereft of sex except for Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Well, what can I say. What a wonderful little story about how these 3 ladies gradually got to know one another!

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 4 years ago
Where are all the comments?

The comments often add greatly to enjoyment.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Loved it. I feel badly for thinking the dialog in pt 1 was not as strong as it could have been. It was so much better in this one. I also wanted to comment on the fashionista sense. Good details there and also made the E's perspective, in particular, feel more nuanced. She definitely noticed what others were wearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the morning after the night before conversation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous