All Comments on 'The Case of a Blackmailed MILF Pt. 03'

by SirDylan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dear Sir Dylan,

I like your story, though part 3 is not as good than part 1 and 2.

Anyway I would like if you soonwould go on writing. But I think it is time, that Steve uses Jodie naked, force her to strip, starts to spank her tits - maybe let her write her bra size on her tits.

More humiliating would be nice and the therapist should be involved and force her too.

Anyway thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent, but be careful

You took your time with the first 2, but seemed to leap into warp speed in this one. Don't rush. Make the subjugation take time. Have him slowly ratchet the pressure and expectations while she slowly gets used to each new expectation, only to be continually pushed slightly past it.

Also, I do like the idea of the therapist getting involved like the other commenter suggested. Though I don't think they should force her. I prefer that she initiate on her own. Maybe Steve asks her if she's told anyone, and after lying and a paddling, reveals she's talked to a therapist. So Steve requires she submit and serve the therapist to keep them quiet. Or maybe the therapist suggests, maybe multiple times, that she come clean to her husband about what has happened before it gets out of hand. She starts to worry the therapist might tell her husband, so, using what she has learned recently, offers favors in exchange for silence.

Looking forward to more, but don't rush it.

silverthorne16silverthorne166 days ago

That's it? You just end it there, incomplete?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous