All Comments on 'The Case of Lydia Deetz Beetlejuice'

by LingeringAfterthought

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 3 years ago

I really adore this story. It's fun, it's sexy, you have a pretty solid grasp of the characters and their dialogue is snappy, and it nicely compliments the film, which is a personal favorite. I'd love to read another one. Perfect for my Halloween spirit!

bfire315bfire315over 3 years ago

I seriously loved this. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks PhillipaMQ! I enjoy writing dialogue, so I end up writing the conversations first and then just filling in the other stuff. I'd love to get some feedback on my other things, if you have the time.

The movie was a favorite for me, too. Juno always got left out of the subsequent animations, etc, so I was glad to think of an excuse to get her in there.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 3 years ago

Absolutely, hit me up any time! Some of the things I enjoyed most about this piece include: How you didn't mention a breaking hymen or have sex be super painful for her the first time, Beetlejuice paying plenty of attention to her clit, and the extensive effort he puts in regarding anal. Soooo important! Juno's and Beetlejuice's dialogue in particular were so character-accurate I could hear the lines in their voices. It was just a fun piece to read, and my only real complaint is that there isn't more. Feel free to email me or visit me on Insta, Twitter, or Facebook!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Will you be writing more ?

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous!

I suspect I will be writing again. You are duly warned! Do you think these characters deserve to continue, or were you hoping I'd finish my What Dreams May Come series? (I am! I swear!)

ScottishminxxScottishminxxover 3 years ago

Beetlejuice and lydia deserve more

Il be duly biting my nails waiting

<3<3<3

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

Love Beetlejuice! Unfortunately there will be a sequel which will be terrible

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 1 year agoAuthor

I love Beetlejuice, too. Keaton chewed the scenery. I hadn't heard about a sequel. Eh, that's what they do. The thing about BJ was - it was strange and unpredictable. We hadn't seen anything like it. Those qualities are damn near impossible to replicate in a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingeringAfterthought@LingeringAfterthought
04/08/24 - Still alive, writing and doing stuff. Had one of those stretches where stories are spinning on my head, but life didn't let me write. Now, I'm working on a new story for Geek Pride... if they're having Geek Pride this year. Karen Saves the Universe: Aliens kidna...