The Case of The Devil's Octopus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to find out what is behind door number two," Charles said.

"Will it be a lady or a tiger?" Yvonne said playfully. This commented earned a chuckle from her male companions.

Charles put away his lock picking tools back into their cloth, and returned the cloth back to his coat pocket. He then turned the handle and opened the door. The door creaked in dramatic fashion as it swung open. Yvonne and Lyle stepped closer, and all three of them peered beyond the doorway. What they saw was a staircase leading down to what appeared to be a metal vault door. The vault door was ajar, and a light was seen coming from behind it. But what caught their attention immediately was the muffled sounds of a woman coming from the room beyond the door.

"Chasey!" Yvonne cried, "It's Yvonne. And Lyle. And Charles. Hang in there sweetie, we're coming!"

Charles looked at Lyle and said in a muffled voice, "Let's you and I take a quick look first to make sure no one else is down there."

"Agreed," replied Lyle.

The two of them went cautiously down the stairs, with Charles in the lead. When they arrived at the door, Charles peered into the room, then returned his attention to Lyle, "It's Chasey, and she is alone in the room. They have her bound and gagged lying on the floor."

"What's going on down there?" Yvonne inquired anxiously.

"We found Chasey," Lyle said. "Wait right there and I'll help you down the stairs."

Charles made his way back up the stairs and said to Yvonne, "Like we described with the plan. You and Lyle will untie Chasey while I maintain a lookout from the office windows."

"Okay Charles. I am so relieved that we found Chasey," she said as she stepped aside to let him pass.

Lyle made his way up the stairs, and assisted Yvonne down the stairs and into the vault. She saw her friend lying on the floor, bound and gagged. Chasey made eye contact with each of them in turn, and the expression on her face became that of relief that help had finally come. Charles went over to Chasey, and the first thing he did was remove the ball gag from her mouth.

Chasey let out a loud sigh, followed by a brief coughing fit, and said, "My heroes!"

*****

"Oh sweetie!" Yvonne said. "You poor girl!" She then directed her attention to Lyle, "Darling, untie her. Hurry! Ohhh...."

Lyle looked at her, still knelt down beside Chasey, and replied with a I-know-what-to-do tone, "Yes, my love, I'm going to do just that."

Yvonne replied apologetically, "I'm sorry sweetie, I know. It's just... I can't stand to see Chasey lying there on the floor hogtied like an animal."

"Are you alright Miss Chasey?" inquired Charles as he removed the rope that bound her tied hands and and tied feet together behind her back. "Do you think you can walk out of here, or should we get one of our team to assist you?"

"I'm okay," Chasey said. She then stretched her jaw from side-to-side and licked her lips.

As Lyle continued to remove the bindings, Yvonne stood there an admired the ensemble her friend wore. Today Chasey was the proverbial Lady in Red. She wore a red sweater with a plunging neckline, a sassy red and purple diagonal-patterned micro miniskirt, red leather knee high, stilleto-heeled boots with matching red leather jacket, painted red nails, and red belt. To compliment the outfit Chasey donned a lovely long red wig that framed her pretty face to perfection. Yvonne thought to herself, how can she manage to look so lovely, so well put together in the face of danger?

Lyle completed untying the rope from around her booted feet, and had started on the rope binding her hands when Charles' voice came bellowing from the top of the stairs, "Lyle, come up here please. We need your help."

Lyle looked at Yvonne, "Darling, do you think you can finish untying Chasey? I've started to loosen the knot. You should be able to finish using just one hand."

"I'll do my best."

"Thank you Lyle," Chasey said, "I think Yvonne and I can handle it from here. Go help Charles."

"I'll be right there, Charles," Lyle shouted back.

Lyle helped Chasey stand up. She was a little woozy from being tied up as she noticeably swayed and re-adjusted her footing. Yvonne, looked around the vault, and spied an unused chair pushed against the wall to her right. She went over and pushed the chair in Chasey's direction. Lyle, who held Chasey with both hands, helped Chasey to sit in the chair sideways so that her hands were not pressed against the back of the chair seat. When Chasey was seated Lyle exited the vault to see what Charles needed.

"Take your time sweetie," Yvonne said to Chasey. She could tell that her friend was sitting slumped and still somewhat disoriented. "Honey, I am so, so sorry to have gotten you into this mess. This goes way above and beyond the call of friendship. I don't know what I can do to ever return the favor."

Chasey sat upright, turned her head sideways and looked up as she replied, "Yvonne, honey, this was not your fault. Okay? And this does not affect our friendship in any way. You know that I would do whatever I can to help you as you are one of my best friends and I love you like a sister. I would do this all over again if that is what it took to help you."

Yvonne cocked her head to the side, adopted a compassionate expression. She smiled at Chasey a moment before she replied, "Awww, sweetie. You are the best! Best friend a fellow sister could ever have, or want."

Chasey smile warmly back at Yvonne. "Thank you Yvonne."

"Ready for me to finish untying you? Although, and I probably should not admit this, but seeing you bound and gagged did arose me. Not that I want to see you hurt in any way..." Yvonne's voice trailed off, thinking that she probably had said enough -- maybe too much. She felt her face flushing, and, to her surprise, her clitty starting to create a bulge under her miniskirt. I wonder if she will notice, Yvonne thought.

"Kinky girl," Chasey replied. She winked at Yvonne as she said this. "But for now it would be best if I were untied so we can make our escape from here." She stood up from her chair so that Yvonne could reach her tied hands.

With some effort Yvonne was able to finish untying Chasey. Chasey stretched her arms out and wiggled her hands to get the circulation flowing in order to combat the pins and needles sensation. Next she did a couple of quick toe touches to stretch her back, and when she finished she turned to Yvonne and stepped directly in front of her. She took her right hand and softly touched the outside of Yvonne's leather miniskirt right over the massive bulge poking from underneath. At first Chasey looked down at Yvonne's bulge, and then made eye contact with her friend.

She smiled as she said in a low, private voice, "Maybe later we can role play our little fantasy?" After she said that, she leaned in and simultaneously gave Yvonne a light kiss on the lips and a gentle, yet firm, squeeze on her bulging clitty.

Yvonne's eyes widened at this unexpected display of affection. Apparently, Chasey had known all about her feelings towards her. While Chasey continued to squeeze her clitty, Yvonne felt the tide of ejaculation swelling with each throbbing pulse. She also felt her friend's tongue tickling the outsides of her lips, like knocking on the door to see if her tongue would also like to come out and play. The restraint she exercised to stop this moment of sexual gratification was almost too much to bear. Almost... until the sounds of several feet rapidly clamoring down the stairs.

Chasey pushed herself away from Yvonne, yet still remained close enough to feel the intimacy between them. Yvonne saw her friend was still smiling. Not just any smile, but the smile a lover shares with her partner. She dropped her gaze down towards Chasey's micro miniskirt, and saw that her clitty caused a bulge under there as well. Yvonne smiled back at her friend as if to say that this was a welcomed start to a new adventure with their friendship. They could have stood there for a while longer, each savoring the magical moment, but the spell was broken when Lyle entered the vault first with an unconscious man draped over his back.

"Lyle, darling, what is going on? Who is that you are carrying across your back?" Yvonne asked.

Lyle took another few steps into the vault, and immediately behind him Charles entered with another unconscious man draped over his shoulder.

"Set them down over there in the corner," Charles said to Lyle as he nodded his head in the direction of the corner of the vault opposite where Yvonne and Chasey were standing. Lyle made his way to the corner, knelt down and unloaded the unconscious man onto the ground like a sack of potatoes. He moved out of the way, and Charles too removed the man from off his back, although not quite as graciously as Lyle did.

"These two men are the guards that Costocki and Desmond took care of at the front entrance."

"So what about the other two guards, the ones on patrol?" Yvonne inquired.

No sooner had she finished asking this question when the sounds of loud footsteps coming down the stairs were heard again. This time it was Desmond, who entered first, followed by Costocki. Each of them had a man across their backs as well. Only these men were not unconscious. They appeared, to Yvonne and Chasey, who exchanged quick glances, that the men had been beaten pretty badly judging by the bruises on their faces and blood oozing from the corners of their mouths. One of the men looked like his nose had been broken as it seemed to be askew on his face.

"As you can see Miss Yvonne, these are the guards that we saw earlier," replied Charles as Desmond and Costocki placed their respective men next to the others that Lyle and Charles brought in. "From what Costocki and Desmond got from them during their 'interrogation' of these thugs is that they are the only four members of the Justice of the Word gang here at the warehouse compound."

Chasey took Yvonne by her good arm and said, "Let's take a look and see if these are the same losers that attacked you."

Yvonne agreed and the two of them walked a few paces towards the men lying on the ground. When they stood over them, Chasey looked at her friend to witness her reaction. She saw Yvonne's expression become more upset as it seemed to her that she did, in fact, recognize the men on the ground.

"That's them!" Yvonne said with a noticeably agitated tone in her voice, "The two unconscious men that Lyle and Charles brought down here are Jebediah and Gary. The other two I most definitely recognize." She turned her attention towards Lyle as she continued, "The loser with the broken nose is Thomas -- the guy who grabbed my intimate parts, and the other one with his eye swollen shut is Eustace. He is the one who broke my arm!"

Lyle stepped forward to be beside his sweetie. He put his arm around her waist and said, "So these are the four hooligans that attacked you the other night darling?"

She turned her head to face him, and looked at him appreciatively with eyes that conveyed her gratitude that her man was here for her. She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss that answered his question as yes.

Chasey, Yvonne and Lyle stepped away from the gang members and returned their attention to the other three members in the room.

"So what are we going to do with them?" Chasey asked.

"First," Lyle spoke up before anyone else could answer Chasey's question, "I would like to make good on my promise of what I would do to these low-lifes if I ever saw them." He looked over at Costocki first, then Desmond, and lastly Charles as he continued, "Would it be okay if I have a go at them? The two that are still barely conscious?"

Charles looked towards Costocki and Desmond. They each shrugged their shoulders as if to say 'why not?'

Charles addressed Lyle, "Well, alright. Just be sure not to be too rough on them. You don't want a murder charge or anything like that."

"Right," said Lyle. A smug expression came over his face as he said that. "Costocki, Desmond, would you mind helping me with those fellows? Just hold them up, one at a time so I can slug them a good one in the belly?"

"Absolutely!" said Costocki with a big grin on his face. He seemed to delight in this now that he knew who these cretins were and what they had done to poor Yvonne.

"Aye, and we need to'a tie them up as well," chimed in Desmond, who also smiled as he said that.

Costocki and Desmond went over to the corner where the gang members were prostrate on the ground. They picked up the man named Eustace, by the upper arms, and dragged him to the middle of the vault in front of the others. As Eustace was being dragged across the floor, he emitted a few barely audible groans, and blood began to flow more freely from the corners of his mouth. Costocki and Desmond elevated Eustace to where his feet dangled limply on the ground.

Lyle removed his coat, unbuttoned the cuffs of his shirt, then rolled up the sleeves. He then turned to Yvonne and said, "For you, darling." Lyle returned his attention back to Eustace, and before he could strike him Yvonne grabbed his right arm.

"Wait," she said.

He turned his gaze back at his lover. He had a most perplexed look on his face. He didn't say anything, but rather waited for her to continue.

"Lyle, sweetie, I am flattered beyond words at your chivalrous nature. You are my love and my protector, and I will always cherish that. I also know that you are angry with these men because they hurt me. I can see that clearly in your eyes. But I also don't want to see you get into any trouble if you do hurt them too severely. If you do anything that gets you in trouble with the law then we will be apart. I don't want that. I don't want to lose you, not even for a little while. Can you understand that my love?"

Lyle's expression relaxed, and Yvonne felt the tension in his arm relax as well. He took his sweetie's hand and held it.

"Okay darling, I understand. Your love for me means more than I can express."

While that conversation was going on, Eustace had started to regain his faculties. When Lyle finished speaking, he let out a muted chuckle.

"Well, isn't that just cute," Eustace said, much to the amazement of those present, "the big, manly stud professing his love for the she-male queer he calls darling. The same she-male queer slut that got me and the boys booked the other night at the police precinct."

"What did you just say?" Yvonne replied with a terse tone in her voice that, despite the gruffness, still maintained the feminine qualities that she had worked so hard to achieve.

Eustace chuckled again, and shifted the gaze of his one good eye directly at Yvonne's gaze. "I said, why don't you tell your goons here to let me go so that I can break your other arm? That way you can have a matching pair."

Lyle spoke up, the rage he felt came forth like lava from a volcano. "That tears it--"

"Darling," Yvonne replied calmly, "let me handle this. Please? Here, hold my hand so I can keep my balance."

Lyle did as she requested. Yvonne shifted her weight onto her left leg, raised her right leg, and with a graceful motion bent her knee back and swung her foot straight into Eustace's crotch. The rounded toe of her boot hit squarely on his testicles. Eustace's good eye opened so wide that it practically popped out of the socket. He emitted an "Ooooommmmppphhhhh" that took the wind out of him as he gasped for air. A moment later he caught his breath, and amid cries of pain came sounds of deep coughing.

"That was for breaking my arm, you son of a bitch! What do you have to say now, huh? Thought so." She looked up at Costocki and Desmond, "Boys, you can take care of this piece of trash now."

Costocki smiled as he looked at Yvonne, "You are one tough woman! Maybe you can join us on a future mission?"

Yvonne smiled an 'aw shucks' kind of smile as she was touched by his compliment. "Thanks Costocki. I think I'll wait until my arm heals before I agree to that."

"Before we think about the next mission, let's complete this one?" Charles said. He then looked at Costocki and Desmond, "Get them tied up quickly so we can make our getaway." Next he turned to address Yvonne, Chasey, and Lyle. "We also learned from the thugs that The Devil's Octopus is planning on coming here later tonight to make a drug pickup. Not sure exactly when they are supposed to arrive, but we should prepare to leave as soon as possible."

"That would make sense as I saw Gary and Eustace unloading crates from their truck into one of the warehouses a couple of nights ago," Chasey said. "They probably want to move the contraband as quickly as possible."

"Precisely, my dear, " said Charles. "And, based on that information, I have a plan in mind to make sure those drugs, and the four thugs over there, do not escape the law. Excuse me while I go upstairs as I need to use the radio to let Ronaldo know we are in need of his return."

Costocki and Ronaldo finished tying up the Justice of the Word gang members. They even re-purposed the ball gag used for Miss Chasey for Eustace and his big mouth. Yvonne and Lyle were the first to leave the vault and proceeded up the stairs back to the office -- Lyle holding onto Yvonne by the waist as they ascended the stairs together. Chasey followed behind them, then Desmond, and finally Costocki bringing up the rear.

When they entered the office, Yvonne and Lyle saw Charles looking out of the office window towards the front entrance. He turned to face them and said, "It seems we are in the clear. No sign of The Devil's Octopus, or anyone else for that matter."

The others joined them in the office moments later. Charles instructed Costocki and Desmond to resume their posts at the entrance in case members of The Devil's Octopus make an appearance. They would direct them to the back of the warehouse behind the office and wait for further contact. Since the gangs probably didn't know each other the ruse should work, and give Costocki and Desmond time to escape. That left Charles, Yvonne, Lyle, and Chasey to make their way back to the rear entrance.

Charles took one more look outside of the office windows. Satisfied everything was copacetic he motioned with his hand for Costocki and Desmond to move into place. The two of them exited the office in a casual cadence and returned to the front entrance gate. Yvonne, Lyle, and Chasey exited the office next and made their way over to the wall of the front-most middle building. Charles followed them -- giving a hand signal to Costocki and Desmond on the way -- and the four of them proceeded to make their way back to the rear entrance. They made it without incident

As planned Ronaldo was there waiting for them. Yvonne, Chasey, and Lyle made their way to the rear bench seat of the van. Charles got in on the front passenger side. Ronaldo made his way around the block to the front entrance. Costocki and Desmond were still there. Charles made another hand signal towards them. This time Costocki made his way over to the van and opened the cargo door, while Desmond ran back into the office. Thirty seconds later an alarm was heard echoing throughout the warehouse compound, and Desmond came rushing back towards the van. He quickly jumped in through the cargo door and Costocki closed it behind him. Ronaldo then pressed the accelerator and the seven of them sped off into the night.

"What was that alarm we heard back there before we departed?" asked Lyle.

Desmond swiveled the captains chair he sat in to face Lyle and replied, "That was the fire alarm. In'a few moments the fire brigade should arrive, followed by the police. When they investigate the office, they will a'find the four goons tied up in the vault. And as the firemen investigate the buildings for fire, well, then'a they are sure to spot the crates of drugs. Of which the local l aw enforcement will recognize The Devil's Octopus symbol on the sides, ya?"