The Case of the Roman Kintsugi Pt. 02

Story Info
The curse continues, and he starts to get it.
3.6k words
4.7
4.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is Part II of the story, when things start to spiral out of control. James has had an encounter with a dormmate who seems strangely, inexorably drawn to him after he discovers an old incantation. What else might start to go wrong -- or right?

This story comes with a tremendous apology to whoever (if anyone) was waiting for it. Life got in the way, I lost my login info etc. etc. Hopefully now the ball is rolling again, and more parts will come in much shorter order. Feedback welcome.

THE CASE OF THE ROMAN KINTSUGI -- PART II

As dawn pushed its way through the thin windowshade of his dorm room James stirred and pulled Sophia closer to him. The previous night came back to him in a rush: Sophia, desperate, knocking at his door. The shared dream, the spell, his cock sinking into her. Their shared vows of love, insane between two freshmen college students who had barely spoken. The deep ache that Sophia seemed to quench, and the deep need she had to be as close to him as possible. Nothing had felt as good as cumming inside of her last night.

As James lay there somewhere between contentment and panic Sophia started to stir. She murmured something unintelligible as she softly turned into him and pulled herself against his body. Despite himself, James started to feel himself grow hard.

"Good morning" Sophia said softly, her lips brushing the bare skin of his chest. "This is nice."

"Morning, Sophia..." James thought hard for a moment, then tentatively added "thank you for last night." His stiff response drew a soft little chortle from his new lover (his new love?), who seemed to be taking it in stride.

"Mmmm James, thank you. I've never felt so good, and being here with you is just what I needed. I don't know why but I feel so much better now. I'm glad I wasn't actually having a stroke."

James chuckled remembering his concern when she came, confused and worried, to his door the previous evening. The chuckle died on his lips as he remembered when she came shuddering, tears in her eyes, the first time he sank deep inside her. He felt a stirring between his legs as his mind replayed the vision of her smooth, brown body under his, watching himself disappear inside of her.

"Me too." He replied at last, then took a deep breath. "Sophia...what happened? I mean, are you okay? I mean, with me...with you... everything?"

Sophia turned over on her side and propped her head up on her hand. Her gaze started at his face and slid down over his body, a little smile curling the corners of her mouth as she saw his semi-erect cock.

"Yes and no. That was definitely wild for me, and I can't tell you why I did it. Maybe like a weird messed-up nightmare and for whatever reason you came to mind?" She chuckled at her word choice, and James let a dorky smile cross his face.

"I mean, I've checked you out once or twice but it's not like I knew exactly what I was doing. It wasn't knowing so much as...need? I needed it -- needed you. And here you are. And here I am."

She paused briefly, allowing the words to sink in. He gazed into her eyes and saw a flicker of uncertainty. She went on:

"I don't want to stop, and I definitely had fun, but maybe we could keep this between ourselves? It's not like I'm embarrassed or anything, I just kind of feel like this should stay between us?" This made total sense to James -- and he certainly didn't blame her -- but it deflated him a little bit. He was scared, but also it was a pretty awesome turn of events.

She flashed him a bright, predatory smile. "But," she said "that doesn't mean I won't be back for more. Fuck, I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life!"

James was shocked at the crass language coming from her sweet face, and the look of lust in her eyes was different from how he usually saw her. Why exactly, after everything that had happened in the last few hours, her language shocked him he couldn't say. Maybe he had forgotten that she was still her own person with her own mind and mannerisms, about which he knew almost nothing.

"For now" she continued "I have to get to Stats class. Give me your number, and let's plan to get coffee later?"

James was glad she was taking the lead, because he had no fucking clue what to do. It's not like this was his usual morning routine. In his current state of confusion the only coherent thing his brain could find was how badly he wanted to be inside her again. As he fought down the monkey-brain he fished his phone from the pockets of his pants on the floor and handed it to her. She entered her number, called herself, handed it back, then let her hand slide down onto his chest. She leaned into the crook of his neck and left a soft kiss on it, trailing her tongue up to flick his ear.

As his cock sprang to attention her hand slipped down and she took hold of it, gently sliding from base to tip. Her teeth bit into his earlobe.

"This" she said "is beautiful." James ached.

Then she was up, sliding nimbly off the side of the bed. A strangled noise escaped James' throat, and his hips subconsciously thrusted off the bed in a desperate move to keep his aching cock in contact with her hand.

She smiled down at him, then leant over and kissed him. "We'll talk later, but I really have to go."

"Okay" he replied in a husky voice, and he could do nothing but watch with some pleasure as she bent over to pull up her little gym shorts and slipped the shirt over her head. She peeked into the hallway to make sure the coast was relatively clear, then disappeared through a crack in the door and left James naked, hard, and deeply, deeply confused. He lay there with his eyes closed, trying to make sense of it all. He rolled over, feeling the warmth of the sun on his skin, and tried to remember the last time he had been happier.

-------

He lay there for a second, a minute, an hour, doing nothing but watch the light play across the ceiling. At last he got up and started to dress. As he pulled on his jeans -- the same ones he had so hastily discarded the evening before -- a feeling of deep satisfaction settled in, and his erection subsided for the moment. He picked up his phone to check the time, smiling as he saved Sophia's number, to see that it was just past 10:00. He must have dozed off. The morning was clear and cool. Somehow, James knew he would be spending it well.

Since he had no class on Fridays he made his way down to the college pool, finding it was empty. He dove into the pool, swimming idly and letting his mind wander. Swimming was his one preferred kind of workout -- not that he was any good at it, but it was something he enjoyed and he knew it was good for him. This morning, though, he felt powerful. His strokes cut through the water effortlessly, and though he never timed himself or kept track of distance he knew he was cruising today.

He thought about what had happened with Sophia - she was clearly attracted to him (and much more than that), and yet he couldn't understand why. He knew he loved her too.

There it was again: what the fuck was he saying? He barely knew her, and would probably need to look up her last name! He'd had one or two one-night stands in his short college lifetime, and it wasn't like he always fell in love. He thought himself at least a little more worldly than that. He wondered why she had come over in the first place, and what was going to happen with them in the future.

A nagging ache at the base of his skull was becoming hard to ignore. The "golden web" -- his term for the flashing, cracking vision that he'd had and Sophia had described -- was part of it, the ancient curse was part of it too. It felt surreal, but like something that couldn't be ignored. What had he done?

-----

As James toweled off after swimming he caught a glimpse of himself in the locker room mirror. He did a double take -- he looked different. He was..trimmer? bigger? As a skinny kid he didn't even know how to describe it; he looked stronger but also somehow leaner? His muscles were more defined. He looked like he had gained 10 or 15 pounds, but it couldn't be... could it? He shook his head, sure that he must be imagining things.

As he bent down to pull on his boxers he nearly lost his balance and fell. He could have sworn that his cock was bigger. He shook his head again, this time more forcefully. No way. It must have been the angle he was at, or the warm shower counteracting the cool water of the swimming pool. Did that make sense? He tried to shrug it off and finish getting dressed, but his mind kept wandering back to what he had seen.

There was no denying it: his cock looked bigger. He felt a renewed stirring and tried to will it away -- there was no way he was going to be able to explain an erection in the locker room. He stood just a moment longer in front of the mirror, watching his cock stiffen. He gave it a few encouraging strokes, reminded of the state Sophia had left him in this morning. His balls ached for release. Had he really always been so big? His eyes traced up his newly-cut body, taking in the definition across his chest that had certainly not been the before, the slight bulge of his biceps.

*Jesus Christ, you are literally jerking off to yourself. Get it together, kid.*

James turned away from the mirror and stuffed his half erection into his boxers then his jeans before pulling on a shirt.

As he made his way out of the sports complex he was lost in thought. Just outside the door he stumbled and nearly fell: as he was walking on the sidewalk that thin golden web had flashed, just for a fraction of a second, over his vision. He could see just fine, but it was like everything was in the afterflash of a lightbulb -- still there, but fuzzy and shadowed along the bright gold cracks. He nearly fell headlong into Professor Quayle, saving himself at the last moment.

"Oh jeez, I'm sorry, Professor," he said, blushing.

Professor Quayle looked him up and down appraisingly. "It's quite all right, James. And are you? Alright, I mean. I have an extra water bottle if you need one, or maybe you just weren't paying attention?"

James swallowed and nodded. From someone else this might have felt like a scolding; from Professor Quayle it was almost maternal, caring rather than inquisitorial.

"No. I mean yes. I'm fine Professor. Thank you though. I just need to watch where I'm going I think."

James thought he could see a twinkle of something in the eyes of Professor Quayle, and felt her glance lingering on him for what was only a second or two but seemed like forever. Maybe I do look better, he thought to himself.

Professor Quayle put a hand gently on his shoulder and gave him a smile that made his heart skip a beat. The way her eyes crinkled made him feel like he was looking at the sun through water. He had never noticed how dainty her hands were, how they moved gently and gracefully while she spoke. He had a vision of the little couch she kept in her office: his head in her lap looking up, one of her well-manicured hands wrapped around his hard cock, her nipple gliding down to find his mouth. He could almost see her blonde hair swept up into a messy but sensible bun, her face smiling down at him. Despite himself he started to grow hard again in the confines of his jeans.

"I'll see you Monday then, James."

As she walked past him he thought he saw a new sway in her hips, accentuating her curves. He stared after her, entranced by the movement of the lace at the hem of her dress. It hung just above her knees and swayed back and forth as she walked away.

------

The rest of the day passed in a blur. James did his assigned readings and paid attention -- or at least pretended to -- but his mind was elsewhere. All he could think about was Sophia, and the fact that he seemed to be inexplicably changing. His body felt different too -- more energized, more alive. He wanted to run and jump and shout from the rooftops. Instead he sat in his dorm room alone, staring at the screen of his laptop and wondering what the hell was happening. Just before dinner time he was startled by a knock on the door.

His cock grew hard in his shorts. Had it really only taken one chance encounter with a hall-mate to train him to get hard at a knock? This was a habit he'd have to break sooner rather than later before it made things weird. As he uncurled himself from the chair and stretched the powerful muscles of his back (that's new, he thought) he made sure to quickly adjust himself so he wasn't showing an obscene bulge to whoever might be on the other side of the door.

He took a deep breath and was surprised to see Rebecca on the other side of the door. Rebecca, a sophomore, had helped him move into his dorm room when he arrived on campus. She was a ray of light: charming, friendly, helpful, everything you could want for a dorm RA. If Sophia was firm and lean everywhere, Rebecca was soft and curvy. Her red dress almost smelt of summer: light, airy, free. It clashed tastefully with her sky-blue toenails in her open-toed sandals, and James took it all in in a second before his eyes landed on her face, an angelic, slightly chubby little face framed beautifully by her thick chestnut hair. He could almost see her already as a nurse, a teacher, a librarian, something good for the world.

"Hi James! I was just coming by to see how you're doing." She smiled up at him.

"Oh, hey Rebecca. I'm... fine, I guess. Yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling lost but soothed by a calming scent of lavender and vanilla that seemed to waft into the room from behind her.

"Good! I saw you walking out of the dorm this morning and you seemed distracted, so I wanted to make sure everything is alright. Sometimes at this point of the year students have a hard time adjusting and, well, I just want to make sure you aren't."

God she was sweet. What a thoughtful girl.

James saw her nose wrinkle for just a second, and a flash of panic reminded him that less than 12 hours ago he and Sophia had deposited a considerable amount of sweat and other bodily fluids into the bed not six feet from where they were standing. He, of course, had not washed or changed his sheets. Was he standing here like an idiot while his room reeked of sex?

She took a step forward and closed the door behind her. The sweet scent followed her. James stepped back, surprised, and felt tendrils of light zigzagging in from the corner of his view, fine golden threads creeping across the scene.

"Oh, yeah, I think I'm okay? I mean I am okay. Maybe I was just distracted this morning? I went swimming and it kind of helped clear my head a little -- you know, a ton of work and all that piling up" James stammered.

Rebecca took another step forward as James' mind went into overdrive. "Oh good! And you're sure you aren't having a hard time?" She seemed to draw the last two words out, and stole an indiscreet glance down at his waist. "I wouldn't want you to have a hard time, James. You probably know this, but you're my favorite freshman in the dorm..."

She trailed off as she kicked first one shoe, then the other, off of her feet. Without seeming to know what she was doing, she put a soft hand on his chest and guided him back towards his bed, pushing gently until he sat down on the edge of it. James' mind reeled as he stumbled backwards, the cracks in his vision pulsing with a soft glow. At last he started to understand what was happening. He gulped as her hand gently guided his legs apart. She sat herself on his knee, the rumpled dress giving him a lovely view of her smooth legs and a brief glimpse of her black lace panties pressed tight against her sex.

"Please James," she continued "let me help you." She threaded her arm through his and around his side. Her tone was one of gentle concern but no condescension; all the while her position on his thigh suggested that he was in control. He didn't know what to make of any of it, but the pulsing light was beginning to quicken. He decided to play the cards he was dealt, and slipped a hand around her waist, enjoying the fleshy feel of her body under his palm. The soft edge of her tummy under her thin red dress was both soothing and thrilling, and there was no doubt that he was fully hard now.

"Well Rebecca," he said, noting that she seemed almost to rub herself on his thigh at the sound of her name, "I have been maybe just a little stressed out. Do you think maybe you could help with that?" It wasn't smooth, he knew, but he was still learning. The smile growing on her face told him it had landed nonetheless. Rebecca leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Yes," she whispered simply in his ear. "I would love to help with that." She stood from his lap as she spoke, her bend at the waist giving him a view of her cream-colored skin down the front of her breast; James thought he saw, just for a second, a tiny pink nipple. That thought was chased out of his mind as she knelt between his legs and moved her hands to his waist, pulling the button of his jeans open. She nuzzled her head against the bulge in his pants.

"You, my darling, are a very big boy." She said, sounding pleased. "Let me make you feel better."

This beautiful, warm, caring, friendly girl who had literally helped him wheel his suitcase into his dorm for the first time was now kneeling between his legs, working carefully to draw his rigid cock from its cloth confines. He dutifully half-stood so she could slide his pants and boxer down, then watched in amazement as she gently kissed his balls. No one had ever really touched his balls before, and it seemed to him a weird place to start. But it was oddly of comforting, too -- he wasn't a fuckstick or a dildo for her; she was acknowledging all of him somehow.

Comforting is all well and good, but what she did next was obscene. Rebecca, the sweetheart, the kind neighbor, the helper, proceeded to look straight into his eyes as she pushed his cock into her throat. Her eyes filled with tears and she coughed a little, but still she pressed on.

James had only a handful of blowjob partners, and this was not the best he had ever received. Maybe she had even less experience than he did and was trying to emulate a pornstar? It felt good, but it wasn't right for her.

The sight of it, however, was something to behold: angelic and profane.

He groaned, then gently grasped her hair. "I'd like you to go slowly, Rebecca. Be gentle. You're doing great." She smiled around his cock -- no mean feat -- and then pulled off. A thick strand of her spit traced a line between her bottom lip and the head of his cock. "Gladly, love" she purred.

She then proceeded to start at the base and kiss and lick all the way to the head of his cock. Gentle, almost worshipful. When she got to the top again she took the head into her mouth, one hand stroking the base in measured time. Much better.

Her tongue swirled around his hard cock and he took a tighter hold of her hair, starting to move her a little more forcefully without hurting her. He thrust his hips up experimentally: she moaned around his thrust and did her best to keep up. She was learning, he thought, and he thrilled as her other hand cupped his balls, squeezing just enough to let him know where it was. Spit was dripping down her chin, his hands were hopelessly lost in her hair, and he was getting close. She moaned in delight, urging him into her willing mouth faster. Finally he opened his eyes and saw this wonderful young woman swallowing his cock, stroking him, teasing his balls, and looking deep into his eyes for...for what? Affirmation. All she wanted was to please him. The golden net flashed in his vision once more, then shattered as he came.

-----

Part 3 is on the way!