The Casino Royale Pt. 02

Story Info
Mature Wife Blossoms into the Swinger Lifestyle.
3.9k words
4.45
181.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
253 Followers

Friday, the next day we were at the casino, and we took it easy. We got up late morning, dressed and went for breakfast. Since we were practically in our own backyard, our own area, Sue wanted to go shopping at some nearby outlets that afternoon. The last thing I wanted to do was outlet shopping. I told her to go ahead, we'd catch up for an early dinner, then catch the casino show we had tickets to. After she left, I texted the contact I had for Saturday's entertainment. He was a guy Roger and Ellaine, our lifestyle friends knew and recommended as a "bull." Now, if you don't know the term, it's a well-endowed guy who will fuck your wife in a threesome or whatever else pleases you. This guys name was Ken, or Kenny as Roger called him. He said to talk to him and set things up. I had previously texted him a few weeks before. He sent some pictures. He was tall, maybe 6'1". Slender, well built with close trimmed hair. His text said he was thirty-three years old. His return text came within a minute. He said he was dropping his girlfriend off at work, she was a bartender in one of the restaurants, and said he could meet me in an hour at a bar he named. Great, I thought, Sue would be gone for another three hours at least, I'd meet with him and have a few drinks.

I headed over to the bar, got a table and a drink and waited. About twenty minutes later he walked in. I motioned him over to the table. We shook hands, introduced ourselves again, and ordered a couple more drinks. We spoke about sports for a couple minutes, then Kenny got right to it.

"So, what are you guys looking for?"

"We're kinda new to the lifestyle. You know Roger and Ellaine, they're friends of ours. My wife Sue is getting more used to our sex experimentation I guess you'd call it, but I want her to have more, you know?"

"Yea, I understand, some more strange, huh?" Kenny said.

"Exactly."

"So, we are talking threesome, domination, cucking?"

"Well, I'm not into the humiliation part of cucking, but I do like seeing her get fucked, and joining in too."

"Okay, I get it. We'll go easy, nothing too rough. You got a picture of her?"

I looked up a picture of Sue on the phone and handed it to him.

"WOW, she's a hot MILF. I'm gonna enjoy pounding that pussy. She's built for good sex. When do you wanna do this?"

"Tomorrow, late afternoon if possible? It's our last day here." I said.

"Sure, I can. Say we meet here about 4:00? We'll talk awhile, then go up to your room."

"That works. Um, look, we've never done this before. Are you looking for a few bucks or something?"

"Nope", Kenny said, getting up from the table and shaking my hand.

"I do this purely for enjoyment. Hell, you two might become regulars. See you tomorrow."

I nodded to him as he exited the bar. I ordered another drink to settle my nerves since I didn't know how this was going to play out. After that I headed up to the room to find Sue. She was back from shopping, so I told her what the plans were. As usual she got concerned.

"Sue, we're going to meet with him tomorrow at 4:00 in the bar. We'll talk to him, just like Roger and Ellaine recommended. If you have concerns, we'll just say no."

"Okay, but I get the final word". She said.

The next twelve hours dragged along so slowly I could barely stand it. We had dinner, went to the casino show, played in the casino some, then headed up to the room to bed. I tossed and turned all night with anticipation about the day ahead. We were up at 9:00 am, had breakfast, then hung around the room until early afternoon. I avoided talking to Sue when I could so her nerves wouldn't have her backing out. Just before 2:00 pm she headed into the shower. We were meeting Kenny at 4:00. I heard the shower cut off, so I headed in next to clean up. Sue was standing in front of the jacuzzi tub drying off. I stripped down but instead of heading for the shower I walked up to her and kissed her, putting my arms around her. She backed up a step, sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi tub. This had her face at about my chest height. I kissed her again and reached down, my right hand sliding between her legs rubbing her just showered pussy. She moaned saying.

"We need to get ready to go. We don't have time for this."

We've got a little time. Hell, it's only a five-minute elevator ride down to the bar. I just want to play for a couple minutes."

I spread Sue's hairy cunt with my fingers as she continued to moan. She placed her towel behind her and spread her legs for me.

"Besides", I said, "I'm not going to make you come. We're just going to talk. I want you to have a good time latter on. This guy's good looking and knows what he's doing, okay?"

"Okay, but" ....

Before she could get the sentence out, I stuck my face between her legs and started eating her pussy.

"Oh god that's good. Lick it, yea." She said.

"Before She could get the sentence out, I stuck my face between her legs."

I pulled back after a few seconds and took my right index finger and began fingering her with it. She tensed at the entry but moaned more and started gyrating on my finger.

"Kenny's cock will feel much better than this. You going to fuck him hard? Say you will!"

"Yes, I will, okay, oh......yea." She said between heavy breaths.

"You're going to let him train you good. Only a few month's left until Roger and Ellaine's big party. We need to be ready, okay?"

"Okay, Okay."

"I began to finger her."

I pulled my finger out of her and stuck it in my mouth to taste her. Kenny should be able to work her up well, I thought.

"I'm not going to let you come now. I want you hot for your boy toy. Looks like you need another shower. I'll wait."

I started to exit the bathroom, looking back to smile at her. She gave me a cross ways smile but turned the water back on and got in the shower. When she finished and was getting dressed, I got my shower, then dressed as well. I wanted this whole experienced documented, so I got Sue to pose for some pictures in her dress.

"I Got Sue To Pose For Some Pictures."

She did look hot. I told her we'd better get going. She grabbed her black sweater and put it on in the elevator. We walked into the bar right at four o'clock and Kenny was there. I introduced him to Sue, we ordered drinks and got a table.

"I Introduced Him To Sue."

Kenny and I were drinking Irish Whiskey, and Sue had a mojito. Kenny was a smooth talker. After the second drink he had Sue laughing and was getting in close to her. It was as if they'd known each other for years. After about an hour Kenny finally said to Sue;

"So, you ready to go up to the room and have a good time?"

Sue looked at me tentatively, as if giving me the option of saying no, but I just smiled and nodded. She looked back at Kenny, blushed like a teenager, and said yes. We ordered room service from the bar and left for the room. Once in the room, Kenny stepped out on the balcony. It was enclosed on both sides with concrete walls that jutted out beyond the edge, preventing anyone from looking over. There was some comfortable furniture, a couch, loveseat, two chairs and a table. It was just after 5 o'clock and comfortable there. Kenny sat down on the couch; Sue next to him. There was a knock at the door, as room service delivered the drinks and appetizers we ordered. I put the food on the inside table and took the drinks out to the balcony. When I got there, I was surprised to see Kenny had already made a move. His shirt was off, and he was kissing Sue while working his hand into the dress at chest level. I set the drinks on the table, threw of my shirt, grabbed my camera and phone, then moved one of the chairs across from the horny couple.

"Kenny Had Already Made A Move."

Kenny put Sue at ease by speaking gently to her. At this point neither one even noticed I was there. I started recording with my phone and a camera. Kenny had Sue out of her dress in minutes, then he stood unbuckled his jeans and asked Sue to pull them down. As she did his semi hard eight inch plus cock bobbed out. Sue looked at it, then Kenny, over at me, then back to Kenny smiling gleefully. Kenny reached down and pushed her back against one side of the couch. He then raised her legs both up, and began to kiss and tongue her inner thighs, working his way up towards her waiting pussy. I stood, dropped my pants, kicking them clear, revealing my stiff cock. I moved over to them, taking Sue's left foot in one hand, keeping her legs up and spread, while holding the video camera in the other. I had a great view as Kenny started kissing and licking her hairy pussy. Sue started moaning and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. As Kenny licked Sue reached over spreading her now wet cunt, exposing her clit. Kenny sucked on it causing Sue to half raise up off the couch and down again. She looked up at me in ecstasy. I leaned over kissed her and whispered,

"Kenny Licked Her Hairy Pussy."

"You please him. Suck and ride his big cock. Do it, okay?"

All she could do is nod and moan as her pussy was being lapped and sucked. Her labia were spread wide, as Kenny now worked his right middle finger into her open fuck hole.

"Feels good, right? Your pussy good and wet now? You all excited? I know your husband is," he said laughing.

All I could do was stand there holding her foot and wanting to jerk off. I could barely hold the camera still. My cock was hard and unattended. I so wanted to join but wanted to let Kenny go as long as possible. Kenny drilled his tongue deep into Sue's spread cunt. I got the cam in close to see. He saw what I was doing and signaled with his eyes that he didn't mind.

Kenny Drilled His Tongue Into Sue's Spread Cunt.

He then pulled completely back to let me see his oral handiwork. If it were cold out, Sue's cunt would have been steaming. As it was is was wet and spread open. Everything there was soaked. A stream of juice was evident on her taint and asshole.

Everything There Was Soaked

As he sat up, he took Sue's hand and pulled her up to a seated position beside him. Sitting next to her he took his stiff cock and motioned her to it. Sue glanced quickly at me, then went down on it with her mouth greedily. She slid all the way down the shaft, her mouth looking slightly distended from the girth of Kenny's cock.

She sucked his cock like a pro. Kenny moaned as Sue traveled up and down his cock, pausing only once to mumble "UMMMMM." He bobbed his head back against the couch and closed his eyes.

"Yeah Sue, suck that cock," he said.

She looked over at me and grinned as she went down on his stiff cock. I couldn't take just standing there anymore. I set the camera on its tripod to let it go automatically, then sat on the couch across from them and jerked off vigorously, like I was trying to catch up.

She Looked Over At Me And Grinned. I Jerked Off Vigorously

After a couple of minutes Kenny motioned Sue to lay back on the couch. He got up facing her, one knee on the couch.

"Spread your pussy for me. Your about to be fucked by a young hard cock."

Sue laughed and spread her pussy open. Kenny began to enter her. Sue's head shot back against the arm of the couch.

"OH, OH MY GOD," she said.

He kept sliding in, then looked over at me smiling.

"This is some prime pussy Jay. It's going to be fucked hard."

He Kept Sliding In.

Kenny looked at Sue as he began moving back and forth in her pussy.

"Don't you come yet. There's a long way to go."

All sue could manage saying was,

"OH, OH..."

Sue laid on the couch, head back and moaning as Kenny slowly thrusted back and forth in her pussy for a couple of minutes.

"You seem about ready."

He suddenly pulled out of her, and grabbing her hands lifted her to a sitting position as he sat down on the couch.

"Come on Baby, you on top and straddle me."

He helped Sue get her leg over him, got her close facing him. He scooted his hips down a little. Sue's tits were in his face. He sucked hard on her nipples for a few seconds. He then held his stiff cock still and said,

"C'mon, get om my cock."

Sue put her hands on the couch back, raised up, then lowered herself on to his shaft. The head of his cock disappeared inside her. He the pressed her thighs down, somewhat forcefully, and his cock was fully inside her. Sue's head reared back, she let out a,

"OH, OH MY GOD, AHHH, YEA!!! Oh Jay, it feels so good, OH...."

"It's supposed to. You enjoy every bit of it. I know I am.

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want...., OH.....", she said.

"You take every inch of his hard cock, and you do what he says, okay?"

She nodded as she started to move up and down, with his help, on his cock. Kenny looked around Sue at me and just mouthed,

"FUCK YEA," inaudibly.

"She Nodded and Moved Up and Down."

Kenny went back to sucking on her tits. They were both moaning now, enjoying the moment of sexual energy they were caught up in. I continued to stroke my cock, the pleasure of seeing her, watching her excitement was overwhelming to the senses. I reached over occasionally checking the camera, zooming in on some of the action, and getting great closeups of them united in sex, Sue's mature round ass gyrating slowly up and down. Kenny saw what I was doing. He spread her ass cheeks wide as she rode him, and occasionally would lightly smack her ass cheek and instruct her to speed up the ride.

"Zooming In On Some Of the Action."

Sue continued to bounce on his cock, moaning and sometimes gasping as she found a new G spot place which sent shivers through her. After another minute of this Kenny said,

"Okay, standup and turn around, spread your legs and lower yourself slowly, like you're going to sit on my lap. As Sue complied, he held his stiff cock, glistening with her sex juices straight up, while placing his other hand on her hip, guiding her, squatting slowly. As she got there, the head of his cock touched her pussy. Sue instinctively reached down, spreading her wet cunt lips open. The head of his cock entered her and disappeared. As she slid farther on to his stiffness, she looked at me, mouth open, momentarily silent as she processed the feeling.

"AHHHHH, OHHH, DAMN.....OH JAY...,FUCK!!!!!" She said.

Kenny peered around from behind her, first looking up at Sue's face, then over at me winking and smiling.

"She Looked At Me, Momentarily Silent."

He continued to lower her onto his shaft until only his balls were visible between her legs. He reached under Sue's thighs, between her and his lap, and slowly started lifting Sue up, then allowing her to come back down. She got the idea, reaching back bracing her hands on the couch back, her feet on the couch seat, and began to raise and lower herself on Kenny's big cock. He continued to guide and reassure her,

"Oh, yea dear. Not much longer now, you're gonna come, hard." He said.

Sue moaned a response. I stood, standing beside them, jerking my cock, and watching,

"C'mon Sue, ride his cock. Ride it till you explode!"

Kenny motioned me to sit on the couch beside them.

"Sit here Jay and watch me fuck your wife. She likes this young stiff cock, don't you, dear?"

All Sue could manage was a nod as she moaned. Kenny raised and lowered her hips faster. Her breathing began to get shallow, heavier; she was building to an orgasm.

"Sit Here Jay and Watch Me Fuck Your Wife."

I was so excited and ready to cum I could barely touch myself. I had drops of pre-cum leaking out and acting as a lubricant on my cock. I eased up as I needed to hold out a little longer. Kenny eased Sue's feet off the couch and down on the balcony floor. He placed his hands on her back and pushed her forward, his cock still deep in her.

"That's it my dear, keep moving up and down."

"I'm going to....any minute!" She said between heavy breaths.

"I know, me too, but not just yet."

As he pushed her forward Kenny looked at me as he then spread Sue's ass cheeks open. He took his index finger and pushed it just barely into her asshole.

"He Spread Her Ass Cheeks and Pushed His Index Finger Just Barely Into Her Asshole."

As he did it Sue flinched slightly and seemed to clamp down on Kenny's cock.

"Oh yea, I'm going to...come....OHHH...!" She yelled.

"Oh no you're not! Jay, get out of the way!" Kenny said forcefully.

He shoved Sue up into a standing position, although she was still bent over about to orgasm. As I cleared the couch, he all but shoved Sue back on to it, spreading her legs and holding them up. He shoved his cock deep inside her and began fucking her hard.

"Now you can come Sue, with my cock deep inside you. C,mon now, that's it!"

Sue gyrated her hips up and down, absorbing every thrust Kenny was giving.

jc1961
jc1961
253 Followers
12