All Comments on 'The Casino Royale Pt. 02'

by jc1961

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!

Thanks, I enjoyed both the story and the illustrations, which were perfectly matched to the story.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

screedbearscreedbearover 3 years ago
Well Done

Blocking the eyes dropped your score.... why?

jc1961jc1961over 3 years agoAuthor
Why?

For anonimity. Plain and simple. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasies

Thanks jc. Wife and I are in the same age group.

I wish we could find something like this in our lives.

Please keep the stories coming . I should say"cumming".

jc1961jc1961over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks....

More to cum!!!

AleclovesAleclovesover 3 years ago

Thanks for a great story nd photos. I imagined I was there with you. We are a bit older and I’m really keen to watch my wife with someone

fisheronefisheroneover 3 years ago
Playing with fire

This is Sue's first large cock and it touches places husband never has, but at the end of the day Kenny had the opportunity to stretch and control a middle classy female then dress and go home. Every experienced sex partner Sue has will be exciting and different from home but will lacking love but full of lust. Sue's problem will be controlling the lust and keeping husband's love without destroying it. With time husband's jealousy will flare when she cuts him for a week before party so partners can have her best and at party seeing wife climb heights he hasn't been able to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

I am glad to see much improved cock and pussy shots, the site has relaxed its rules mmm sooo horny.

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

Great story. These were some of your greatest illustrations yet. Keep working to unredact as much as possible.

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Great 👍 Hope more of your adventures will be so documented. Inspiring and tempting. Thanks for a great read and illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kenny was fantastic. And you liked him fucking your lovely wife, Sue. Were you considering joining in and doing some DPing? Did you want to lick the dripping cum from her just-fucked pussy and taste the delightful flavor of his cum mingled with her cunt nectar? I'm guessing the answer is yes!! Please email me and tell me your thoughts. I might have done all that and licked his big dick clean as well. I know, I'm a horny, dirty, slutty, perverted old guy who wants good fucking and tasty treats. All I need is a couple to play with. Maybe someone who reads this wonderful story will contact me and offer me the pleasure of pleasuring both of them!! Now that would be great. I hope it happens. Phila., PA, here.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

In my opinion the pics took away from the story. Most pics can never do justice to what your brain conjures up. Although her getting ready to suck on an incredibly hard, shiny erection was erotic. Why no DP ? .

AhboomAhboomabout 16 hours ago

My God you definitely have to continue this. You left it on a cliff hanger. I wanna see the things he'd regret and some of the exciting things that transpired (does she get feelings for another? )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous