The Casino Royale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YES, I'M COMING JAY, OH< AHHHHHH...."

Sue's head reared back against the couch. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them moaning. Kenny got two more thrusts before he reared back yelling,

"YEA, OH FUCK YEA...Take my cum deep into your wet pussy. Fuckin' hot load,"

As I watched them both I stroked and was close to letting go. Kenny pulled out of Sue, and I could see his cum leaking from her.

"I Could See His Cum Leaking From Her."

That was all I could take. In a few more seconds I was going to lose my load all over the balcony. I started to go flush, Kenny saw it and said,

"Hold on there Jay."

He got Sue up from the couch and motioned her to kneel in front of me.

"Take your man's load. He arranged all this fun for you today. Thank him when he gives it to you."

Sue grasped my cock and began stroking and sucking it, looking up at me.

"Suck on his balls. Worship his cock Sue."

She licked my balls, taking one of them in her mouth while still stroking me.

"AHHH YEA, I'm cumming!!!"

I blew my load all over the side of her face. It shot up into her hair. She laughed and then sucked my cock clean. Kenny came up beside me sticking his cock in her face saying,

"Here, clean this too."

As she turned her head to suck on him she said to me,

"Thank you, my love."

"I Blew My Load All Over Her Face."

Kenny tossed Sue a towel off a nearby table. She wiped her face off smiling. After downing the rest of his drink in one gulp he said,

"I gotta get going."

He got dressed in a flash, came over, kissed Sue, and told her how much fun it was.

"Hope we get to do this again guys, and since you're friends with Roger and Ellaine, I'm sure we will."

He departed quickly. No long goodbyes, and I could appreciate that. Sue went and took a long shower. We ordered dinner through room service and stayed in the room the rest of the evening. After dinner I decided we needed to talk about it.

"So, did you enjoy it."

"Would you be mad if I said yes?"

"No, I encouraged it."

"It's not something I want to do all the time, but it was very, erotic. You watching me and all."

"Look", I started. "I think we should have gotten into this years ago. We're older now and we've been married longer than thirty years. We still love one another and no one's going anywhere. We've earned the right to enjoy ourselves any way we want to. Great thing meeting Roger and Ellaine last year. Opened a whole new world for us."

"Well, I guess you could out it that way. But we have other friends that wouldn't understand this Are we going to lead a double life?"

"No, but it's none of their business, so who cares. What I'm trying to say is I'm putting you out there. You do what you want. I trust you. Just remember to tell me and take a lot of pictures." I said laughing.

"You're a hopeless voyeur."

"Yea well, you know Ellaine plays a lot by herself and so does Roger I'm sure. She'll be looking for a playmate to go out with her and carry on. I'm saying go ahead, I trust you."

"We both might regret that someday."

We turned in early that evening. The next morning was Sunday. We checked out of the Casino Hotel and went back to our daily lives. I hadn't realized what I'd truly done that weekend, or how prophetic Sue's statement would become. Some things I'd regret now in hindsight. But more exciting things were on the way. We'd strike a precarious balance between the two.

12