The Castle Pt. 02

Story Info
A slave is broken in at the Castle.
1.4k words
4.39
17.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harc70
harc70
35 Followers

I am a 28-year-old man. I am 6'3 tall with a well-muscled body. One week ago, I was sentenced to lifetime prison at "The Castle". My crime was sleeping with another man's wife... in other words being a "Chad" who takes way more than his fair share of available women with no concern for my fellow guys. Now here, I am kept completely naked, in nothing but a metal cock ring and a collar 24/7. Like all slaves at the Castle I am given horny juice in my food which keeps me dripping pre-cum and hard at all times.

Part 2

I awaken chained spreadeagled to my bed, with one of the male guards running his hands down my sweaty, naked body. His hand lingers on my exposed cock and balls, and he gropes them. He strokes my hard cock with his other hand for a few minutes until I am close to releasing my load and then stops and punches my taut belly lightly a few times and twists my nipples. I beg to release my load.

"Not yet, I know you aren't gay but don't even think of going soft 10."

Jenny then comes in my room wearing a bondage harness and leather boots like the other mistresses had on yesterday. Her pussy, ass and tits all completely exposed and framed by thin black leather straps.

She motions and another naked cock slave wheels in a punishment bench with metal rings at the front and back.

He unchains me and orders- "10 on your knees on the bench!"

I comply, and he quickly shackles my hands to the front of it and my ankles to the back of it. He hooks a leash to the back of my slave collar. I am on all fours on the narrow bench with my asshole completely exposed.

Jenny whispers in my ear "I am sorry 10, but my orders are you need to perform your slave dance today." She firmly grips my balls as they are presented by my cock ring.

I know what comes next as she inserts her 8" purple strap-on dildo she has attached to her harness in my ass. I moan like a whore as this greased phallus is buried in my ass.

"Damn 10, I am going to break your ass in this morning. This is what you get for putting your naked ass and cock on display all day in your cock ring." she says.

I want to say "Like I have any choice..."

"Nnnnggghhh" I groan as I feel my asshole stretch to accept her dildo's girth. I strain against my chains holding me to the bench, and grip the front of it. Once the dildo slips the entire way into my ass she really starts to pound me. "Head up slave!" she says as she pulls my leash firmly. Her pace is fast and furious.

"You may not cum slave." Jenny says " I don't do half strokes either with you slaves. Each stroke must be balls deep. Nothing less." she says.

"Arghhh" I groan as the supplements they have me on have me ready to blow my load quickly. My cock is throbbing in its snug metal rings and dripping copious pre-cum.

"Don't you dare cum or you will be doing the slave's dance in the courtyard before the day is through. Do you know what we call this bench 10? A breeding bench...Do you like being chained to it like this 10?" she asks as she pulls my leash even tighter.

"unnnnhhhhhh..." I moan in reply, as she hits my prostate with her dildo and I shoot my load, rope after rope while she continues to pump that 8" dildo up my ass.

"You have done it now 10! You did not have permission to cum." Jenny says as she pants from her own orgasm. Of course, this is exactly what she wanted, an excuse to punish me.

She grabs my balls and says "I am going to enjoy watching you dance today. You have 2 minutes to get hard again. Do not disappoint me further. Your punishment is scheduled for noon today."

She motions to the guard who molested me, "Clean him, feed him, and be sure he is ready at noon."

The rest of the morning goes by quickly, I am showered and receive my morning enema nozzle to clean me out then my breakfast of porridge and a protein shake. I am sure both contain more liquid Viagra to keep me erect and dripping pre-cum.

I am then put to work lifting heavy weights with the other slaves for a few hours.

At noon I am led up to the stage in the courtyard by the same guard who groped me while I lay in my chains this morning. Jenny is already on stage. Even though I am about to be punished, I still admire her naked body in her bondage harness. Her perfect breasts framed by leather straps, and the tight g-string strap up her bare ass. My cock is dripping pre-cum on the stage as I am shackled with my arms above my head and forced up on my tip toes.

"10 came without permission this morning while getting his ass fucked. Now he must be punished. The rules are he takes the punishment for 15 minutes or until he blows his load for you all to witness. Whichever comes first," she tells the gathered guards and mistresses.

She motions to the guard and he clips electric leads to my cock ring. "We are going to break you like a wild stallion now boy," he says as he molests my erect cock. All I can do is hang in my chains while on display.

With no warning I see Jenny turn the dial on a control in her hand, and my body spasms with pain as the electricity arcs through my metal cock rings.

"zzzzzzttttttttt" is the only sound I hear while I thrash and twitch as much as I can hanging from my chains and arch my back while pumping and thrusting my cock in the air desperately trying to ease the pain. I kick one leg up and then the other as I do my slave dance. After 5 seconds or so she turns down the voltage to a mild buzz.

I grip my chains harder and catch my breath, and after a couple of seconds, wham!! I am arching and dancing again as Jenny adjusts the dial and increases the power to my cock ring.

Back and forth it goes as I am now sweating and panting, but there is a tingle in my balls as the current works me. I do my slave dance for what seems like an eternity and Jenny is saying "Spurt 10, just release your hot load and it can all be over" as she is fingering her bare pussy. I can see other mistresses doing the same. Even a few guards have their cocks out and are jacking themselves off at my humiliation.

"Spurt 10, let it go. You came like a whore earlier with my dildo up your ass, do it now Slave!"

Finally, after much more pain, my balls tighten and I am spurting my hot load all over that stage. My first shot goes into the audience and hits a mistress five feet away from the stage.

I see Jenny is orgasming as are the other mistresses, I just hope she can recover enough to turn off the voltage going into my cock and balls.

Thankfully she does, and she sticks her tongue in my ear, while I hang in my chains and whispers "Well done, I love a slave who can take punishment. Tonight, I may let you fuck my tight ass like you've always wanted while I am chained to the breeding bench." With that she bends over and pulls the tight g-string strap out of her ass and shows me her tight anus. She winks it for me as I see her pussy dripping on the stage.

"Put this worthless cock slave in Chastity until he learns his lesson." she then says.

Two of the male guards quickly ice my cock down until I shrink down. Then they take out a metal chastity cage and connect it my steel cock ring. They roughly squeeze and grope my balls after it is locked on and laugh at my predicament. My cock can't get hard as my new cage is only around 3" long. I struggle in my chains but it is no use. The horny juice has my cock desperately trying to harden but the restricting metal cage holds it back. I can only hope Mistress Jenny removes it tonight...

harc70
harc70
35 Followers