The Castle

Story Info
A man begins his prison sentence at the Castle.
3.2k words
4.37
35.3k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harc70
harc70
35 Followers

The Castle

I am a 28-year-old man. I am 6'3 with a well-muscled body that is in great shape. One week ago, I was sentenced to lifetime prison at "The Castle". My crime was sleeping with another man's wife.

Now I am riding on a shuttle bus to start my sentence and my new life.

I look at the other passengers and notice that it's all men. I know that I am in good shape myself because I work out regularly but some of these guys are even more jacked. The other men are between 24 and 36 years old. Probably all here because of the same reason.

All of us are wearing only a white jockstrap and handcuffs.

The bus comes to a stop outside of what looks like a large medieval castle, and we are told to get off the bus in a single file by one of the armed guards. We are marched nearly naked into a large courtyard through the large metal castle gates.

We immediately see a large wooden platform about 4 feet high with more guards and six attractive women. The women are all wearing short tight black dresses and high heels. From my vantage point I can see some of the ladies are wearing tight black g-strings and some are nude under the dress with no hair on their pussy.

Even though I know it is a bad idea I start to get hard in my jockstrap.

The leader, a stunning brunette and also one without a g-string to cover her bare pussy, steps up "Alright boys, listen closely and carefully. You will refer to me only as Mistress. Each of you is now my property. First order of business will be slave processing. Each of you will be stripped naked, branded and fitted with your permanent cock rings and collars. Don't worry they will be sized just right so your cock and balls won't be damaged, but they belong to me now and you will never have them free again. Got it? Good."

With that I am the first in line and I am led up onto the platform by the armed guards.

The Mistress fixes my arms and legs to shackles so I am standing in a spread-eagle position. She quickly cuts off my jockstrap and lets it fall to my feet.

She deftly starts to stroke my cock and balls until I am fully erect. "That's right slave, you need to be hard for your cock rings to be fitted correctly. Do not struggle or move." she says in a sultry voice.

One of the guards takes an iron ring and using a tool hooks it around my erect cock and balls. I feel a little heat as he permanently fastens my first ring. It is quite a shocking feeling realizing this ring will never be coming off. But at least it is snug but not tight, while I am hard. He quickly fastens a smaller steel ring around the base of my cock and permanently hooks it to my larger cock ring with a short, welded piece of chain. So effectively there is no way I can remove either steel ring.

" Slave, how do you like your new cock rings?" she says while her hands begin groping my balls. I groan and say, "Thank you Mistress." as my cock strains against the steel rings.

Next the guard welds a metal slave collar to my neck.

"You are almost processed slave, now bite down on this." she says as one of her guards puts a rubber bit in my mouth. In a matter of seconds everything else happens incredibly quick.

"Ungggghhhh" I groan as I feel another guard shove a large, greased butt plug up my ass.

Not more than 2 seconds later I hear "Brand him!" and my eyes go wide. I feel immense heat on my bare ass and strain against my shackles while biting down on my bit. I'm surprised that I don't feel any teeth break from the pressure. I moan in intense pain and manage to stay conscious. I am covered in sweat groaning naked in my chains.

I do feel a cooling ointment being put on my new brand.

"You are now number 10 which is also what is on your brand. That is all you will be referred to and you are nothing but a cock-slave forever." Mistress says.

Mistress addresses the other prisoners while I am still hanging in my chains.

"Each of you will be processed like 10 here is. I will now go over the rules so make sure you pay attention. You too number 10." she says as she flicks the tip of my throbbing cock.

"Rule 1: You will be a naked slave from now on. Other than your metal cock rings and collars, none of you will ever wear a stitch of clothing again. Ever. And don't even think of trying to cover your bare cock and balls with your hands. That is a strict violation of this rule."

"Rule 2: When you are not working and in the presence of any guards you will assume the Inspection position. This is standing with your hands behind your head, and your legs spread wider than your shoulders. If a guard says "Toes" then you will keep this position while also standing on your toes."

"Rule 3: Your cock must always be erect. That's right, you will be straining against those cock rings all day. Your diet will include special supplements so you will be constantly horny. Going soft here will be punished, and if I see your cock at anything less than half-mast you will be due a whipping. There are only two exceptions, you will get a two-minute grace period after you blow your load and while you are sleeping. Although most of you will also be hard all night while you sleep from the supplements. So, keep your cock rings well filled. I want you straining against them and dripping pre-cum like this cock-slave here. (With that she dips her finger on my hard cock tip and collects my pre-cum and then tastes it.) "mmmmmm not bad 10." she says.

Rule 4: You are here to work each day and be worked. I don't care whether you were straight or gay, what you have done, or how much money you have. Each of you are only my property now. How you are used is of no concern to you. (With this she motions, and I see another naked cock slave bought on stage. He is well endowed and straining against his metal cock rings. The next thing I know the plug is pulled out of my ass and he grunts as he puts his cock balls deep in my ass.)

Rule 5: You will not cum without permission.

That pleasure is only for me and the other Mistresses. (The cock-slave fucking me starts going faster, and even though I am straight my erect cock is dripping pre-cum and straining even harder against my cock rings. I strain harder against my unyielding chains and groan. Even though I have never been fucked in my ass before, I can tell this slave is about to blow his load in my ass and I am close myself. I bite down harder on the bit still in my mouth while trying to listen to the Mistress give us the other rules.)

"Nnnnggggg" I groan as I am being fucked on stage. I try to be quiet, not knowing how loud I am allowed to be on stage. I am desperate to blow my load. But Mistress just keeps going with the rules.)

Rule 6: Good behavior will be rewarded with allowing you to fuck one or more of the female Mistresses here as she motions to the other hot women on stage dressed in their tight dresses. There will also be weekly slave parties and you will service guests at the Castle.

Rule 7: You may not touch your hard cocks unless specifically ordered to do so. And the supplements we give you will have you begging to touch them. But remember your cock and balls are on display for my pleasure and for any of the female or male guards to use. If you are caught even touching your hard cock meat, you will be whipped.

I am so close to blowing my load now, when suddenly the cock slave fucking my ass groans and blows his load deep in my ass. "nnngggggg" I groan with the strange feeling of his cum shooting into my asshole.

"Slave 6, you will be punished for that!" Mistress says as the slave shakes his head.

"10 you may cum now for being obedient." --

"unnnghhhh Thank... you... Mistress." I groan loudly and out of breath as I blow my load and spurt 4 thick ropes of cum on the stage. Mistress jacks my cock to help. "Cum for me now slave. Every last drop. Spurt slave! Cum for me!"

When I am finished cumming she motions to one of the other female guards and she licks and sucks my cock clean.

She motions to the guards and points to 6 as he finally pulls his cock out of my ass. "Take him away for punishment."

"10, welcome to the Castle and your new life. Remember you have two minutes to be erect again now that you have blown your load."

I am released from my chains.

"Inspection position 10! Get hard now." Mistress says.

I quickly assume the position with 6's cum dripping out of my bare asshole. I can't believe how broken in I already felt. Thankfully the humiliation and my cock rings have me completely hard again before my 2 minutes are up.

"Good job, now toes!" she says as I strain to get on my toes. "Stay on your toes slave..." she says as she grips my balls and gropes them firmly. I struggle but manage to stay on my toes.

I am not sure how much longer I can keep this up, but she is really enjoying my predicament. She keeps me like that for a whole 5 minutes alternating between stroking my hard cock and squeezing my balls while saying "Don't cum slave" and when I am about to break position finally says "enough, take him away and bring up the next slave."

I am motioned off the platform and remember to keep my hands away from trying to cover my naked cock and balls.

I think how my life has become this, nothing more than a humiliated, sweaty naked cock slave to be worked in whatever manner my Mistress wants. To be sexually used by men and women alike with no regard for my own wants or needs.

With each step I feel my new rings snugly around my erect cock and balls and my new collar. I can only imagine how horny I will be all the time once I am on those special supplements.

After all the slaves have been processed and taken their ass fucks in chains, I am given a smoothie to drink. "Drink 10, these supplements will help you fill your cock rings" Mistress says.

We are led back to a large outdoor exercise yard. There is some very interesting equipment on display. Several areas have large stone blocks that weigh about 200 lbs. I see ropes attached to them. There are also additional female guards in this area, but these guards are wearing leather bondage harnesses and thigh high boots. These outfits have thin leather straps framing their bare tits, that continue down to both sides of their shaved pussies and then join a single tight strap that is buckled up their bare asses. Almost like a thong one-piece bathing suit some women wear, except missing the parts that cover a girl's modesty. They are all very sexy and beautiful.

One of these guards leads me to the ropes attached to the large stone and says, "Pull slave! Work hard for us."

All of the sudden, the supplements kick in because my cock is throbbing in its snug metal rings. I feel the hardest erection I have ever had as I start to pull the heavy stone. The view of her shaved pussy and bare ass is also helping. Whatever was in the smoothie also has my balls full and large. At least the metal rings keep my cock and balls out front so I can work harder.

I strain and pull that heavy stone for two hours, back and forth across the yard. Quick flicks of the mistress's whip on my bare ass keep me moving. My cock is dripping copious amounts of pre-cum and the horny juice in the smoothie has me ready to blow at any second, even under this heavy labor. These ladies know that and while I am straining, they fondle my cock and balls. I don't dare blow my load without permission. "Please let me cum" I whimper.

"No. Keep working 10! You are doing very well staying hard." she responds. I can see her pussy is glistening wet as she gets off on my abuse.

Finally, my muscles straining, covered in sweat and still rock hard in my cock rings, the work is over, and we are led to the hose down area. There are metal rings about 7 foot off the ground. "Grab a ring slave and don't let go of it until we tell you to" I stand on my toes and grab the metal ring. The mistresses hose me down and then start to rub my naked body down with soapy sponges. When finished an enema nozzle is placed up my ass and I nearly cum then, but I remember this is a major violation. I am washed out several times with soapy water and allowed to release my urine into a trench in full view of the guards.

After my wash down I am given a meal with more supplements and my cock is still throbbing in its steel rings. To my humiliation I leave a puddle of pre-cum on the wooden bench where I sat. I am then led by another mistress in her bondage harness to my new room.

It is about 8x10 feet with a small metal bed with a foam mattress and metal rings at all four corners. There are two ceiling mounted cameras watching for transgressions. Of course, there are no sheets to cover my naked body. Mistress directs me to lay down on my back on the bed. She bends over and locks my collar to a chain on the bed allowing me to move only 2 feet, while her erect nipples graze my cock head.

She asks- "Do you want your hands shackled as well 10?"

"No mistress "immediately realizing I should have said Yes.

"Ok 10 but remember no touching our property!" With that she squeezes my balls and samples my dripping precum with the tip of her tongue and says "mmmm, sweet." I almost cum watching her tight ass divided by that leather strap saunter out of my room.

I lay there with my hands at my side, feeling so horny. My cock is straining hard against my cock rings just as they said it would be. My pre-cum continues to flow out of bare cock head into a puddle on my belly. Unless you have spent the entire day as a naked slave in permanent cock rings, you can't imagine how much willpower it takes not to touch my hard cock.

Luckily the hard labor has exhausted me, and I fall to sleep even though I am still hard and extremely horny.

I awake as a brown-haired woman wearing nothing but black high heels, thigh-high stockings and a small mask enters my room. She quickly shackles my hands and feet to each corner of my bed and then spreads her legs with her sweet, tight shaved pussy over my face in the 69 position.

"Lick your mistress 10" she says. I lick her little pussy and taste her juices. My raging erection is throbbing even harder when I see she has her clit pierced with a small ring. I tease her clit and flick her ring with my tongue. She just takes the tip of my cock in her mouth. "May I come Mistress" I ask.

"Not yet 10" she sternly says.

She orgasms after a few minutes, lifts her pussy off my face and reaches down to stroke my 8" erect cock and says "I just love a man in a cock ring. Do you like having your throbbing cock and balls on display 10? It must be very hard not being able to touch your own cock. I watched you sleeping for the last few hours and your erection didn't go down once, and you were leaking your pre-cum the entire time. I should have had you in a cock ring before you were arrested."

I realize it is Jenny. The married woman I was cheating with!

"That's right 10, this is your new life. A branded naked slave who's only possessions are two permanent cock rings and a collar. But at least it isn't all bad, I am going to fuck you while you are chained naked to this bed practically every night now!"

Ughhhh, I groan as she starts to ride my throbbing cock for all I am worth. I pump her stroke for stroke, thrusting my cock up as far as my chains will allow.

"Unnnhhh" she moans, "Don't you dare cum yet 10, you know the rules! I saw you cum like a whore today with 6's hard cock up your ass. Did they tell you what the punishment is for cumming without permission?

Here's a hint, it involves those snug metal cock rings all you slaves are fitted with. That's right, they are for more than just keeping you hard cock and balls on display.

First you are chained from your wrists on your toes in the courtyard in front of all the Mistresses. Then electrical leads are clipped to both your metal cock rings. A rubber bit is placed in your mouth and then they turn on enough current to cause you pain but no permanent damage. And then you perform the slave's dance of pain and pleasure hanging in your chains. And you keep dancing until you can't hold your load and shoot it in the air. Imagine it 10, thrusting your cock and balls in the air while your own cock rings shock you." She is breathing very hard while she continues fucking me.

"I've seen it many times and there will not be a Mistress who isn't finger fucking her hot pussy watching you dance! And the supplements they have you on are designed to keep you so horny that you blow your load without permission at least once a week!"

"Unghhhhh" I groan as she is riding me even more vigorously while telling me of my future punishments. Her pussy is gripping my cock like a vise, my cock is so hard I feel like I may break the steel rings binding it but they hold. "Cum now 10, cum hard, Spurt! Do your slave dance in your chains!!"

"Yes Mistress" I pant, and I do my slave dance in my chains, unleashing my hot load in her clenching cunt for 3 minutes straight. These drugs have me cumming an enormous amount and I finally finish pass out exhausted still chained to my bed with my cock twitching in its rings; nothing but a satisfied naked slave.

harc70
harc70
35 Followers