The Casualness of It All

Story Info
My first experience into being a cuckold.
2.8k words
4.38
35k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever attempt at writing anything at all, let alone my experiences into my first and only cuckolding relationship. Thanks for reading and for all your feedback!

Names and some details have been changed for obvious reasons.

*******************************************************

I pull into the driveway of the ranch style home I recently purchased for my fiancée Amber and I, and as I am about to hit the clicker for the garage, I remember the text she sent me a few hours earlier.

"He" was coming over and he parked in the garage as to not attract the attention of any neighbors. So I pull out and park on the street and make my way inside quietly, as this is my favorite part. As soon as I walk in, I know they are in our room. My pulse rises as I know exactly what I'm about to see.

It still surprises me how my body reacts to what has become our normal life. Our little kinky routine.

I make my way down the hall and the double doors to the master bedroom are wide open giving me a clear view of Ambers' jiggly ass, with Shane's substantial cock sliding in and out of her glorious pussy. Her soft moans of pleasure give me goosebumps as I walk in and announce myself, "hi my love, I'm home baby".

Amber shrieks as I shock her out of her trance, "ahhh! baby oh my god you scared me you dick!". She laughs as she rolls off of Shane and runs to me jumping into my arms.

"God I missed you, seems you're having a good time" I say as I cup her ass scooping her 5' 2" frame up into an embrace. She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a dozen kisses. I can taste and smell his dick on her breath as we kiss and I feel myself growing as I'm getting more aroused.

As we reconnect, Shane stands up off our bed, his impressive black member swaying as he walks over to me, "hey bro, what took you so long? You were supposed to be here like 2 hours ago". He dabs me up and go in for the "bro hug", his cock rubbing my thigh as we do. The action happens so frequently, it doesn't even register as "weird" to any of us. I put Amber down as I walk into our closet to change all while yelling into the other room "yeah, but I had a sales call right before I left and it took a while to close, but don't let me stop you guys. I'm gonna get dinner started".

"Ok my love, I want chicken wings!" Amber yells out as she climbs on the bed, sticking her ass in the air for Shane to finish what he started.

As I walk out of the closet, Shane is grabbing Amber's hips and is pounding away at her from behind.

"hey dude, you wanna stay for dinner after you're done or you heading out?" I ask Shane who while still thrusting away into the love of my life answers "nah my dude, I got work early so I'ma head out". Amber being in the throws of an impending orgasm is oblivious to the casual conversation going on in front of her.

Now any normal person may think "what in the actual fuck" and to be fair, yeah, you're absolutely right.... so let's back track 2 years.

The day i saw Amber in college, I knew of her reputation. A sheltered girl from a suburb in Pennsylvania that let being away from mom and dad be all the reason she needed to experiment in her new freedom. By the time we were properly introduced, she was an active and proud slut by her own admission, having bedded over 100 guys between our 3 local schools.

I, being a tall Latino but not as suave as some would think, had some experiences in the sexual realm but being the shy smart guy didn't really give me as many opportunities as I had hoped. When i was introduced to the auburn haired short white girl with a thick bottom and perky tits with a killer smile, I was IMMEDIATELY hooked.

We met at a local bar on a random Tuesday, as my roommate dragged me out of a hours long tutoring session. The bar was packed and as I was about to say "fuck it" and leave, my roommate walks over with his arm a very cute girls shoulder, "Hey Freddie, meet Amber, the girl I told you about".

For weeks, my roommate had been blabbing about this slutty chick that was down all the time and for anything at all. The kind of girl you use and pass along but NEVER get serious with.

What I saw was this rather innocent looking, cute but plain jane white girl with a great smile. She was dressed in normal looking boot cut jeans and a T-shirt that wasn't even low cut. My first thought was "this is the super slut?". I introduce myself and shook her hand as she smile and said "wow, this one is super cute!" she giggled excitedly.

At this point I told my roommate I was heading out and to not be too loud when coming back to the room. Amber blurted out "I was heading back to the dorms! Can you walk me?!". Surprised, I looked over to my roommate and he just gave me a knowing wink. Had he set this up?

I say sure thing and lead her out to the street back towards the dorms. It's a couple of blocks of walking so naturally we strike up a conversation about school and life as a college student and relationships. Without thinking I blurt out "I can imagine dating is hard being a slut and all". Instead of getting offended, she bursts laughing, an adorable laugh that I immediately fell for.

"Yeah, well I do know how to have fun and I'm not looking for a boyfriend anyway, boys get so insecure with a girl like me" Amber said proudly.

"What guy wouldn't" I said with a smirk. "Most guys want all the attention to themselves".

"Is this the part where you tell me you're not like other guys" she said, with her eyes narrowed and a playful smile.

"Well, you're not my girlfriend, and to be honest, I've never been with such a renowned slut before, I've heard around you been with over 100 guys including my roommate" I said just trying to keep the conversation going.

"Yeah, most likely more. Is that a problem for your sensitive self?" she asked mockingly.

"Not at all" I replied, "your body, your choice". As I said it I saw we are nearing my dorm and decided to swing for the fences, "so what are the chances I get you into my bed right now?". Amber looks at me, smiles and say's "huh, I honestly didn't think you had that in you" as she laughs loudly.

"Sure, let's go, I'm cold anyways" she says as she pushes past me to get into the building.

I stand motionless thinking to myself "Shit I didn't think that would actually work".

I walk briskly to catch up to her as I open the building door and we make our way to my dorm. She leads the way, saying "I know where I'm going, not the first time I fuck in your dorm. First time you're there though" she finishes with a devilish smile.

We make our way into the room, and Amber immediately starts getting undress. It surprised me how casual it was. No shyness or timidity, just "let's get naked and fuck".

I sit on the bed as she strips, just watching her rather impressive body being revealed. Thick hips but with a flat stomach and what had to be a perky set of C cups with a perfectly pink nipple. She saunters over to me and puts my face in her breasts as I grab handfuls of her ass and start sucking her nipples. She lets out soft moans as I begin to spread her legs and rub my hand on her clit.

She starts to undress me as I realize that as hot and horny as I am, I can't get hard. I panicked myself into being flaccid. As she takes off my pants, she see's my flaccid manhood and smiles. "awww, the little guy is nervous" she say's with a giggle. "not helping" I reply in a somewhat defeated tone.

"it's ok dude, it happens to guys alot, just lay back and let's relax" she say's as she lays me down and climbs on top on me.

We start to make out and I hungrily feel every inch of her I can. She rubs her dripping pussy on my crotch as she rides me. I feel her entire warmth and wetness but cannot get hard for the life of me. I apologize and she just laughs it off saying its not the first time.

I tell her it's okay if she wants to leave. "and put on pants again?! hell no, the least you can do is let me sleep over". Not having much room to argue, I relented and let her stay in bed with me in the nude as we cuddled and talked more. I lay on my back and she laid next to me with a leg over mine. "can i play with your dick?" she asked suddenly. "uhhh sure?" I answered, not knowing what to do.

She starts to twirl and play with my soft dick which still refuses to get hard, the light from outside shining through the blinds giving me a good view. As she plays with it, we start having the most mild conversation about our childhoods. About mine, growing up somewhat poor and being the first in my family to go to college.

Hers being the "goodie two shoes" that was always the innocent good girl.

"What changed? How does that girl turn into a slut like you? No offense obviously" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess when I got a taste of freedom, away from my parents and having to be responsible, I got carried away. It was the first time I could dress how I wanted and I started getting attention from guys in school. It became addicting" she said, now cupping my balls in her hand.

"It's so easy to get guys to do what you want when you're willing to fuck them. I like the feeling of being used I guess, like a sex object. It's fun". she said, sounding as she was dosing off to sleep.

We talk for a bit more but eventually we both fall asleep cuddling, her hand still around my balls.

I don't know how long later it was when I opened my eyes. It was still dark but sounds woke me up. I notice Amber isn't where she was laying under my arm and go to sit up when I hear a moan from my roommates side of the room.

When I look over, I can see Amber, still nude and completely focused on riding my roommate.

Shocked as to what I'm seeing, having been the first time I'd ever seen someone fuck in front of me, I stayed as quiet as possible and just watched her.

I watched her hips rocking as his hands found her throat and squeezed. He slapped her hard which made her smile and look in my direction, checking if I was awake. We made eye contact. I just watched her, enthralled in what I was seeing as she smile and rocked even harder. She become more boisterous, putting on a show for me. I noticed that I was rock solid, painfully erect. I had never been so turned on. I slowly started masturbating carefully, so as to not make it obvious.

Moments later, my roommate started making more grunts and drunkenly stated he was gonna cum. She looked at him, starting to rock harder and faster whispering "cum in this pussy daddy, make it yours daddy, cum for me". I watched has he exploded inside of her, grunting loudly and thrashing in bed, body tensing and convulsing.

After his intense orgasm died down, he laid back into the bed and just kind of feel asleep. No words spoken, no cleaning off, just a powerful orgasm then passed out.

Amber rolled off of my now unconscious roommate, and i could see for the time how big he actually was. Now being 6' 3", I don't particularly have a large dick, being about 5.5 inches long. My roommates cock must have been atleast 8 inches and much, much thicker than mine. I was dumbfounded on how such a short guy could pack such a thing. "Some guys have all the luck" I thought to myself.

As she stood, she covered him with a blanket, gave him a kiss on the cheek and when when I thought she'd be getting dressed and leaving, she walked over to my bed.

She sat on the edge, looking at me and smiling. She tenderly put her hand on my face and lean in for a kiss. When we kissed, I could immediately smell the dick on her breath, assuming she must've been sucking cock before riding it. "Did you like what you saw?" she said as she reached over and gentle grabbed and stroked my manhood. "uh huh" I barely managed to mumble out, my brain being overwhelmed as it was.

"It was hot knowing you were watching me, and the fact you just kissed me when I know you can taste his dick is super hot" she said with a smile, teasing me more and more.

Without a word, she lifts the covers off of me and rolls on top. We kiss passionately as she rubs her pussy on my now rock hard dick. I feel how wet she is, coming to the sudden realization that she's rubbing my roommates cum on my dick. The fire inside me raged as I want nothing more than to fuck her as hard as I can.

After a minute of passionately kissing that slut I pull away and beg her to put it in "Oh my God, sit on it, I wanna feel you". She smiles and reminds me "this pussy is filled with his cum, and you still wanna fuck it? That's so hot!". She adjusts herself as she grabs my dick and lines it up.

I slide inside her easily with almost no resistance. It's an odd feeling, not having the tight grip of every other pussy I've ever felt. It was so loose and dripping wet that when she leaned over to kiss me, I slid right out of her.

She laughed and whispered in my ear, "oh it's so small it can't even stay in". The humiliation burned in me as she called it small but my dick was so hard that it could cut glass.

"Say it again" I grunted as she put it back in.

"What? That your dick is so much smaller than your roommates that I can barely feel you?" she teased.

"yes" i said, grinding her down onto my dick as hard as I could. Between our thighs was a sopping wet mess of my roommates cum and her juices. I was intoxicated by it. I needed more of it as I tried my hardest to fuck her. We fucked for what seemed forever; I was genuinely surprised I managed to last that long without cumming. She made soft moans and taunted me more and more.

"His dick is so manly compared to yours"

"Can you even feel me? He wrecked this pussy"

"I should sit on your face and make you eat me, it's better than this little dick"

As she teased, her embrace got tighter, her moans louder, the rocking on my dick more intense until without warning she let out a shriek and shook as an orgasm took her.

It was at that moment that I realized the angst I was holding finally let go. My eyes rolled back as I too came inside her.

When I opened my eyes after the waves of pleasure dissipated, I saw Amber looking down at me, smiling, as she gently caressed my face.

"That was so good baby! Most guys don't care if I cum, but you waited didn't you" she said softly.

"Yeah, I wanted to do a good job" i laughed.

"You did fantastic, I loved it, let's sleep, it's getting late" she replied as she rolled off me laying next to me to cuddle.

Within a minute of silence, I could hear her breathing change as she fell asleep. I laid in bed thinking of what just happened. I look down and kissed Amber on the head and dozed of, not being able to imagine what my future held for me.