The Casualness of It All Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing where I left off in the story of my actual life.
2.3k words
3.02
6.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm back! Sorry for the time it took for PT. 2, busy with life and I got married!

That's mainly why it's taken me so long. As I mentioned in the first part, this is more or less my real life story and there's a lot to add to our story!

I wasn't sure how to continue with the story or even if I should, but I really loved reading the wonderful comments you guys have left and it inspired me to keep writing.

Feel free to leave a positive word or any word really, because I am learning still and this is only my second time writing.

I wasn't sure where so start or how to continue so I decided on the same format as part 1.

Again, thank you all so much and hope you appreciate "the casualness of it all pt. 2"

*******************************************************

The wings are in the fryer as I melt some butter for the sauce. In the room, I hear Amber in the middle of another explosive orgasm, one of many no doubt.

A few minutes later, as the wings get tossed and the beers get opened, Shane walks out of our bedroom putting on a jacket.

"Hey brother, I'm heading out, we still on for the game?" he asks, reaching for the garage door.

"I already got the tickets, I'll email you yours tonight, see you on Thursday dude!" I reply. "Later man, drive safe".

He gives me a wave as he walks through the door and closes it behind him. I hear the garage door opening a few moments later then his car start and fade away.

As I stand there, plating the wings and pouring Amber and I's beer, I think of the absurdities that just occurred in the last 20 minutes. I get home from work, to not be able to park in my own garage, to walk in on the love of my life having sex with someone else on our bed, to telling the same guy that fucks my fiancée 3 or 4 times a week that I got us tickets to a 76ers game.

I laugh to myself as the thought passes and I walk into the room to check on Amber. As I walk into our room, I hear the shower running and walk into the bathroom only to see Amber looking at me and smiling. "I love you" she say's as she rinses herself and turns off the water. I walk up to her and give her a kiss and tell her the foods ready.

*Years earlier*

As I groggily open my eyes in the morning, the memories of last night come flooding back to me. Amber coming over, her fucking my roommate, then us having the most intense sexual experience of my life. As I try to sit up I realize Amber is still sleeping next to me.

I look across the room to see my roommate still passed out from last night. I get up to go take a shower and wash what I'm remembering is my roommates cum dried and crusted on my genitals. While I'm desperately trying to scrub myself, Amber walks into the shower with me and gives me a smile and soft kiss.

"I wasn't sure you would still be here once I finished showering." I said, not sure how to address the elephant in the room.

"I figured as much!" she said with a giggle.

"Seeing as I'm feeling sticky, I figured I'd save water." she said, as she gave me a naughty smirk and grabbed my soap.

After we were done and we finished getting dressed, I decided to walk her out as I had class, then work. We chatted as we walked and I mentioned how last night was insane and I'd appreciate it if she didn't tell anyone that I basically got sloppy seconds.

"Oh relax, you act like if you didn't love every single second of watching me fuck him, then fucking me!" she said as we walked.

"I loved it, it was so insanely hot and we both know it'll happen again.... maybe tonight?" she said while looking at me curiously.

"Uhhh, sure? If he's not there." I mumbled, wanting more but not wanting my roommate to be there this time.

"I'll let you know if he's there or not" I said with a smirk, trying to act cooler than I felt.

She looked at me, smiled and said "no baby, if last night proved anything, it's that for your little.... friend, to work, he needs to be there."

She popped on her tippy toes and gave me a hug and as she pulled away, she whispered in my ear, "I had a lot of fun with you, and your secret is safe with me."

I watched her walk away as I thought to myself "what the hell did I get myself into?"

The hours dragged by in class and work, as I could only replay last night in my mind and dread what could possibly happen tonight.

Later that evening, I walk into my dorm expecting it to be empty as always, only to be surprised that it wasn't. As I open the door I heard voices, and walk in to see Amber sitting on my bed, having a casual conversation with my roommate.

When she see's me, she gives me the biggest smile and walks up to give me a hug. I look over to my roommate as he smirks at me, "so Amber tells me you guys had a good time last night?" he says.

"Yeah? What else did she say?" I respond, not liking where this was going.

"I just told him you're a kinky fucker and you like to watch, isn't that right?" she replies, looking over to my roommate and winking at him.

I look over to my roommate, who is now grinning at me, as he cheerfully exclaims "It's ok dude, we are all kinky here!"

I chuckle nervously, as I am being exposed against my will. I glance at Amber which is now sitting on my bed again looking at my roommate hungrily. He notices her staring in his direction, and while maintaining eye contact with me, tells her to crawl to him.

She looks at me with a smile and says, "it's ok baby, sit down, we all want this."

I was shocked by what was happening, why was she calling me baby? Were they really about to have sex? Was I actually gonna listen to her, sit down and watch? All of these thoughts ran through my mind as I realized I was dropping my bag, grabbing my desk chair and sitting down.

Amber and my roommate look at each other and smile as they realize I'm doing as I'm told. Amber then slowly drops off my bed to her knees and while making eye contact with me, crawls across the room to my roommate.

My roommate looks over at me and says "don't worry dude, your secret is safe with me and besides... you're gonna love this!"

He stands up and pulls down his basketball shorts. Amber kneels in front of him as his shorts drop, his impressive cock is semi erect but already dwarfing mine.

Amber laughs as she grabs and strokes his weighty cock and looks over to me and says "he's so much bigger than you baby, is that why you like to watch?"

With a bone dry mouth and a THROBBING dick, I manage to nod my head.

My roommate chuckles loudly, looks over and says "yeah, I've seen your dick before dude and for your height, I gotta say it's pretty pathetic. That's why she loves my cock. Don't worry though, I can tell she really likes you, so I won't get in your way. She's all yours!"

They both laugh as she opens her mouth and takes him in.

I watch in AWE as the more Amber sucks and licks his cock, the larger it keeps growing. He groans as she expertly takes him deep in her throat as she strokes his long thick shaft and plays with his balls.

Occasionally Amber looks over to me and smiles as spit coats her chin and as she strokes his now massive and rock hard cock.

"It's bigger than I remember" I think to myself. I chuckle internally at the outright casualness of it all.

Moments later, as Amber is sucking on his balls and stroking his cock, my roommate grunts as he says "oh shit fuck, I'm cumming, fuck!"

Like the pro slut she is, Amber strokes his cock in front of her face as he erupts all over her. He dumps 2 loads on her face before she takes him in her throat where he dumps whatever he has left.

He falls back on the bed, gasping for air.

Amber still kneeling in front of him, covered in his cum, looks over to me. She stands up and walks over to me, and straddles the chair I'm sitting on. She gets within an inch of my face and asks "did you like that baby? Was it as hot as last night?"

"That was so hot, I don't even know what to say" I blurt out.

"Kiss me, please!" she says with a pleading look, a look begging for me.

Not knowing what to do, but wanting to taste her lips, I just lean in. Our lips touch and we make out passionately for what seemed like forever. Her tongue dances over mine, lubricating every part of my tongue.

My skin is flush at the realization that I have another mans cum in my mouth, and she is feeding it to me. I make sounds as I fight the urge to take her as soon as I can.

I can taste the saltiness of his cum, smell the musk of his balls. The entire moment is intoxicating, as I grip her hard trying to rip off her clothes.

Then she pulls back, rubbing the cum from her face onto my lips. She stops my hands, leans back and says "I want you to take me on a date tonight!"

Confused, I look at her still cum covered face and just say "ok, I can do that."

She smiles and gives me a soft gentle, tender kiss, then stands.

"Good, I'm gonna clean up, come get me in an hour", she says as she walks over to my roommate, which is still laying on his bed with his pants down at his ankles, watching me kiss the slut that just sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.

"Thank you daddy, I'll see you again tonight after our date" she tells him, as she grabs his flaccid manhood, kisses and licks the tip, and as she grabs her things and walks past me, she leans down and licks my lips, giving me one last kiss before leaving the room.

I sit there for a moment, dumbfounded and silent. In my mind the only thing I can think is "did I just do what I think I just did?"

I look over to my roommate, who's just looking at me and smiling.

"Well, that was fun. Just so you know, that's probably gonna happen a lot more now, but I see now that you're ok with me fucking your girl, right?" he says.

"She's not my girl dude!" I reply.

"I don't even know what's happening" I say, almost laughing. "You cannot tell anyone what just happened ok, this has to stay between us, please dude!" I pleaded.

"Bro, chill out!" he replies.

"This stays in this room, but she really likes you and you clearly really like her. I just happen to fuck her better than you can, so this will be good for everyone" he says, now more cocky then ever.

As he stands up, he takes off his shirt, now standing naked in the middle of the room, his now soft member flopping around with every movement.

"I'm gonna take a shower, you should start getting ready for your date tonight." he says, as he steps out of the shorts on the ground.

As he walks by he stops next to me and says "pick those up for me, thanks" as he points to his shorts and shirt on the floor. He gives me a soft slap to the face, as if to say "good boy", and walks into the bathroom.

I sit shocked, and think to myself, "did he just fucking do that?"

A moment later, I'm picking up his boxers, shorts and shirt and throwing them in the basket. I'm repulsed by what I'm doing but rock hard and humiliated. From the bathroom I hear him call out, "pull out some clean clothes for me and bring me my towel!", it wasn't a question, it was a demand.

My face burns with embarrassment as I reach for the drawer not understanding why I'm doing what I'm told. I pull fresh boxers, shorts and a shirt and grab his towel. As I walk into the bathroom, I place the clothing and towel on the toilet lid and I

let him know as much.

As I turn to leave, he opens the curtain and says "thanks dude, have fun on your date, don't bring her back too late cause I wanna go again".

I just nod and walk out of the bathroom.

Reaching my bed, I take a seat and put my head in my hands. I take a deep breath and think to myself, "yes sir".

******************************************************

Thank you for reading part. 2 of my journey.

Hopefully my writing wasn't horrible as this is only my second foray into writing. The details you just read are more or less my experience with a few detail changes.

Please feel free to leave any comments or whatever you'd like, it works as motivation for me to continue writing as well as any ideas you have on how I should continue part 3.

If there's any details you feel I should be including that I'm missing, please let me know in the comments!