The Cat and the Kitten Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Not anymore!" Lynn wanted to tell Amanda the truth, but she wanted to keep the secret as well, so she was going to bend it a bit. "We spent a bit of time out here when Mom and Martin were up in their bedroom. I mean we both knew they were fucking. We were young, lonely, and ahhhh scantily clad. And we just met each other so we're not related."

"I know you're not."

"So it happened. And then we were at it like rabbits a bit."

"So what happened?"

"We just eventually decided that maybe it wasn't the best idea. So we started dating other people. Will met Heidi, his old girlfriend. I dated two guys and had sex with them after a bit, not at the same time!" They laughed and reached over to squeeze each other's hands, "Then I dumped them. I didn't want long term relationships. So I've been with three guys."

"They must have been hot guys?" Amanda whispered.

"They were macho stud types. The sex was ok, but Will was far better. I've decided I don't like the stud type. The conversations with them were so tedious. And they would ignore me at parties. The girls had to hang with the girls and the guys the guys. So high school. Say, do you workout at all?"

"Ahhh not much."

"You should! It's great stress relief and you'll rip that gorgeous body you have in no time. And we can hang together. You can come here and we can use the company gym as well when we want to get out some guys. What do you say?"

"Yeah. Sure!"

"We'll start tomorrow!" She looked at the guys and Stephen had lost his glasses, made an attempt to dive after them, and came up coughing, spitting, gasping ... with no glasses. "Yeah. I don't know about Stephen. I mean he's sweet and all but I may have swung too far over to the geeky side from the stud side."

"Awwww," Amanda said.

"Well, I'll give him a chance. I mean, the guy is going to get laid out of this eventually, so I mean if it don't work out at least he'll be losing his virginity with a super-hot girl, right? Most guys should be that lucky. I just hope he can get it in me long enough to say that he had actually had sex."

"Lynn!" Amanda laughed, "You figure he's a virgin?" Lynn looked over at her like she had three heads and Amanda laughed so hard she almost lost her breath.

"What's so funny over there?" Will called out grinning.

"I just asked Mandy if she thought you were hot!" Lynn called out.

Amanda started laughing even harder, "Will, that's not it at all! She's just being bad."

"Go get us a few cold beers, Will."

"Offer them something other than alcohol, if they want it, Lynn." Lauren called from the other side of the pool where she was sunning.

"Beers and pop, Will!" The guys all came out of the pool dripping wet. Lynn started giggling a bit but her dark glasses covered her face, "There's towels over by the shower, guys." She waited until they were out of earshot and then raised her glasses and looked at Amanda in disbelief, "Oh. My. God."

"What is it?!?"

"Stephen is fucking HUNG!!"

"What! No?!?" Amanda started laughing as she looked over at the guys. "He just ahhhh got a boner right?"

"No! It's half hard, I would guess, but it's HUGE! I swear Mandy! Try and get a look when he comes back."

The guys came back and Will came out with a cooler of drinks. Stephen made an effort to try and keep his towel hanging over him a bit, "Ahhhh is there a washroom handy?" he asked a bit nervously.

"I'll show you!" Lynn immediately told him and jumped up, "Comeon," she took his hand and he blushed while she led him into the house. "You having fun?" she asked him as they went in and walked through the kitchen.

"Ahhhh yeah."

She stopped and looked at him grinning as she rubbed his chest lightly with her nails, "Yeah?"

"Yeah," he gulped.

"You're not getting too much sun on that white body ya got, are ya?" That gave her the excuse to step back and look down, "Oh my!" she exclaimed in mock alarm as she surveyed the impressive cylindrical shape being displayed by his wet trunks being pressed against him as it ran up along his hip.

"Lynn! Oh God. I'm sorry. It's ahhhh not ... ahhhh." He tried to explain as he colored a deep red.

"Shhhh, is it me causing it? You're not stealing glances at my mom or Amanda?"

"God, no! I can't stop looking at you or thinking about you, Lynn."

"Awwww that's sweet. Here." She stepped into him.

"What?" he sounded frightened and confused.

"Kiss," she grinned.

"Oh."

She held his shoulders and got up on her tip toes to reach his mouth and kissed him softly on the bottom lip. She felt his hands lightly on her waist as she continued to kiss him. She hugged him tighter so his body was up against hers and she could feel his cock against her.

"Oh, God," he murmured.

"You're not very experienced with girls, are you, Stephen?" she asked kindly.

"Ahhhhh no. I'm not," he gulped.

"French kiss me. Just take your time. Do it slowly and gently."

"Oh, God. Ok." When he kissed her his tongue gently probed and she opened her mouth to accept it, flicking hers against his and then sucking on it as he withdrew. "Oh wow. Oh God, wow." He murmured.

"You need to take care of that now so it's not stuck out. You know what I mean. I'll see you back pool side." She left him then gaping.

"Hung," Lynn whispered to Amanda when she returned.

"Really!" she replied with her mouth open.

"I'm borderline scared. It's like an eel swam into his trunks. I think he went to the washroom to take care of it."

"Really!" Amanda said again as she laughed.

"Well, he had to do something! He looks like he has a fire hose in his shorts."

*****

Lauren slowly spread suntan oil on her long legs. She watched out of the corner of her eye as Brad looked over at her, for like the hundredth time. She loved it and her pussy literally tingled. As far as nineteen year old cock went this guy was just as good as Will and Will had complicated things so much. She just had to bid her time until she could corner Brad alone and get his number. The kids were having a few beverages so she knew a bathroom break was inevitable so she just had to wait. When he finally went in she waited for a few minutes longer. The others weren't paying the same kind of attention to her as Brad was so she was able to slip off unnoticed.

"Well now," she gave him a smirk when he came out of the bathroom.

"Oh! Ahhhh Mrs. Delaney."

"Ms. Delaney."

"Ms. Delaney."

"Lauren."

"Lauren."

"You know I notice how much you are looking at me, right?"

"Oh ... ahhhh I apologize," he started to blush and sweat.

"It's fine, dear. So what makes me so interesting?"

"I ahhhh you ... I mean ..."

"There are times when it's definitely in one's best interest to be forthright and truthful. I can assure you that this is one of those times."

"Ahhhh it's just that you are very beautiful."

"Would you have any qualms or objections to some discrete casual sex?" His eyes and mouth opened wide in disbelief. "Come on, Brad, I don't have time for this. I can pick up a guy at the gym or office but I want it to be discrete. You've sort of fallen into my lap. I'm looking for a boy toy to take care of me when my husband is out of town. Are you interested or not?"

"YES!" he blurted and had to look down the hallway to ensure they were still alone, "Oh God, yes! Very much! I want to! I was just a bit surprised."

"It may get a bit kinky," she grinned.

"Kinky?" he asked nervously.

"I may want to tie you up and sit on your face. Stuff like that."

"Oh, wow."

"Would that be an issue for you?"

"God, no! I just can't believe it. How did I get this lucky?"

"What's your number?" He stammered it out and she punched it into her phone. She looked down the hallway. "Now, take out your cock and show it to me."

"What?" he looked surprised.

"Do not ever fucking question me again, Brad," she sneered, "Now, take out your fucking cock, my fucking cock, and show me."

"Ok ... Lauren." He scrambled with the wet drawstring of his trunks.

"You are to call me Mistress from now on, understand?"

He looked at her, "Ahhhh yes, Mistress."

"Well now," she commented clinically, "That will be sufficient to my needs I believe." She reached out and took the rock hard shaft delicately in a hand. He stiffened and gasped. "Don't you dare fucking cum, you piece of shit. Got it?" He gulped and nodded. "Not bad," she continued, "You have to break up with your girlfriend out there and not see anyone while you are servicing me got it?" He nodded. "You can date but don't, and I repeat DON'T, fuck anyone else. If I find out you have, I'll fucking cut your cock off, got it?"

"Y-y-yes Mistress," he whispered.

"Good boy!" she smiled at him, "Good slave. You have to shave your cock and balls before you come to me. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Be a good slave and you'll get to have this nice cock inside my sweet pussy sometime during our play date."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"I'll call you with the details. This Tuesday or Wednesday perhaps. Afternoon, so prepare to make some work arrangements. Now put my cock away and get back outside."

"Yes, Mistress!"

Lauren grinned as she watched Brad quickly dash down the hall. "Well now. Didn't that work out just perfectly? Mistress Lauren?" She laughed richly, "I think I have some shopping to do for my new alter ego!"

12