The Cat and the Kitten Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
339 Followers

"I shouldn't be trying to impress them," she commented as she disentangled herself after a while. Only after her old class mates were out of sight, Will noticed.

"It's just playing around a bit. Everyone does stuff like that. So, you think they'll be impressed by your choice of guys?"

"Maybe?" she looked at him coyly.

They got to his car and he opened the door and held it for her. "Nice car," she said looking around when he got in. Of course, it was only the mutt of his father's stable and he got it because Will told him he didn't want to be driving around in one of the other expensive vehicles. He didn't mind the Suburban as much. "Is it yours?"

"Ahhh yeah," he admitted. Truthfully his father purchased it outright but he was the only one that ever drove it. He pulled out to go to a nearby steakhouse he knew of.

"Like you just passed a Denny's, MacDonald's and a KFC," she remarked, "I thought you said you were hungry? You're not taking me to the pig farm are you?"

"You shouldn't joke around about something like that, Kathy."

"Sorry. Annnd there goes a Subway."

"I'm not taking you to a takeout or fast food joint, Kathy. Some place we can sit down and eat properly. I know a place and it's just up here."

"This place is probably expensive, Will," she commented as he pulled into the lot.

"No, it's not bad. I've eaten here before, it's pretty good." He and his father came here for steaks on occasion and the hostess recognized him. "I don't have a reservation," he told her.

"We can accommodate you and seat you right away sir." She scurried off and Kathy looked at Will suspiciously, "You aren't a gangster or anything like that are you?"

"I thought you didn't watch movies like that. Oh, come on." The hostess had signalled them and led them to a side deuce. He remained standing until she was seated and then sat himself.

"Wine?"

"Just water, thanks."

"I'm not used to fancy places like this!" she hissed across the table when the hostess had receded.

"They have real food here, and it's really, really good!" he grinned.

"Well, that's reassuring."

"You aren't a vegan or anything like that?"

"Fuck no. Errrr I mean certainly not!"

Will laughed and she smiled as she started to relax again. "I'll just order now," Will told the waitress when she approached, "Two ten ounce strip loins, medium, mushrooms and onions, with fries."

"Certainly sir."

"I can't eat all that!" she protested when the waitress had left.

"You better leave some room for desert!" he grinned.

Kathy did eat everything on her plate, almost. "I hate seeing good food wasted," she groaned, "But I ate way too much," she told him as she tried to look over at the bill.

"Quit that," he scolded her.

He drove her home then, to a large apartment building that, while not in the seediest part of the city, was still not in what one would call a desirable neighbourhood. "So what part of town do you live in?" she asked suspiciously.

"It's ... ahhhhh across the river. Between Parkland and Meadow Bank."

"Oh yeah? I sorta figured as much." They were two of the area's most sought after residential zones.

"I had a really nice time," he told her quickly to change the subject.

"I did too. Thank you."

"You know I noticed that theatre had a lot more really boring movies on offer," he grinned.

"Is that some kind of strange way of asking me out on a second date?"

"It is."

"Well, I'm still alive so I guess it's safe."

"I'll text you?"

"Sure," she unfastened her seat belt and leaned over, "Eyes straight ahead please." She reached under and around to put her tiny hand on his far cheek and leaned in to kiss him on the near cheek. "Night."

He waited until she got to her building, watching her little round bum wiggling in the tweed miniskirt. She turned and waved when she got the door open and he drove off. "Cute! C.U.T.E!" he proclaimed into the empty car and grinned as he reached down and squeezed his half erect cock. "Meanwhile, I can't wait to get me some Lynn!"

*****

"So, how was the date?" Lynn panted several hours later as she lay on him near exhaustion.

"God, that was good. Oh wow." Their lovemaking had been both aggressive and tender with articles of clothing scattered around his room. He held her possessively and kissed her smooth shoulder.

"How was the date?" she asked again.

"It went well. She's interesting, funny and cute as all hell. We're going out again. How about your date with Stephen?"

"I gave his cock a quick squeeze when he kissed me good night. Pretty sure he creamed his jeans."

Will laughed. "Did you have fun on the date?"

"He took me fucking bowling, Will."

Will tried laughing, "That's funny but I'm too exhausted to laugh!"

"And he wanted to explain all the angles and everything but half the balls he threw were gutters. Then we had pop and greasy pizza. You?"

"We saw some chick flick and then I brought her a steak dinner."

"See? I hope she was impressed."

"She don't like rich kids, so it's like I have a secret alter ego I'm trying to hide."

"Oh no," Lynn laughed, "She turn you on?"

"Oh yeah."

"I was thinking tonight you were particularly energetic."

"That was all for you, Lynn. You know that."

"Better be." She yawned then and he pulled a sheet over them. He loved going to sleep with her on top of him.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
339 Followers
12