The Catch-Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck..." Bridget reached beneath her, lifting her ass slightly so she could grind down on her hand, shoved between her hips and the mattress. Still partially draped across her, I shifted so I could stroke myself, sort of half-leaning on her to watch the video, my hand resting on her bare back.

Gigi was fingering herself in earnest now, vigorously circling her hips at the same time, riding her hand, bouncing her round ass up and down, almost twerking as she fucked her own dripping pussy. She moaned softly, insistently, as if trying to hold it back, and her other hand went to her chest, squeezing her tit, toes curling and uncurling in her thigh-high socks.

Bridget glanced back at my hand on her lower back, then made brief eye contact with me, and drew her legs up so she was hunkered down on all fours, the motion casually sliding my hand to her ass. She quickly looked back to the video, but I got the message, grabbing a handful of her smooth cheek, groping her ass.

As Gigi hooked two fingers inside her slippery cunt on screen, I lowered my hand to Bridget's pussy again, our slippery fingers touching, before mine entered her again from behind, making her groan out loud and shove her hips back on my hand.

In the video, Gigi seemed to be reaching the end. Bridget and I watched in awe, both of us frantically fingering her, and my hand pumping up and down my cock, as the gyrating of Gigi's hips grew desperate and erratic, and her shoulders hunched forward, reaching out to grab at her headboard for leverage. "Anh... Anh--" She gasped, her moans higher than I would have thought as she began to come undone.

Her thighs vibrated, fingers flying on her clit, shaking her ass, as visible ripples rocked her body, and she tipped her head back before collapsing forward onto her bedspread. In her last moments, she twisted her body towards the camera, showing us her heaving tits, lifting one leg gracefully into the air to spread her legs wide as she rode out her orgasm on her hand.

"Oh my god—" Bridget moaned as the video ended on Gigi's flushed, glowing naked body, coppery skin bathed in soft sunlight, basking in the warmth of orgasm.

But Bridget and I didn't stop. The phone slipped from Bridget's grasp, and she cursed and moaned, pushing her ass back against my thrusting fingers, her tawny hair hanging in curtains on either side of her face.

"Give me your fucking mouth—" Bridget bit out and I didn't hesitate, dropping down to bury my face in her cunt. It was my first time eating a girl out from behind, and even the gentle curves of Bridget's ass were overwhelming, cheeks pressing against my face as I shoved my tongue into her pussy.

It was a more feminine, submissive position than I'd ever seen Bridget in, face down and ass up on my bed, my sheets crumpled in her fist, naked and blushing, shining with sweat, letting out choked moans as she rode my mouth, throwing her hips back.

I let go of my cock to give both hands and all my attention to eating out Bridget, tongue lashing up and down her sex, fondling her breasts, squeezing her ass, more shameless and aggressive with her than I'd been before. True to form, she matched me grunt for grunt, shove for shove, her own hand retreating from her clit to knit into my hair, trapping me in place for her grinding pussy.

In the moment, my head fuzzy, I didn't know much, but I knew for certain that this was no practice run, no academic demonstration. Whatever it meant, Bridget and I were hooking up in this moment. I was pleasuring her, with my mouth and fingers, and she wanted it—badly.

"Play with my ass—" She breathed, but when I groped her cheek hard, she huffed and grabbed my hand, directing it into the valley of her rear, pressing my fingers against her asshole.

"Fuck, Bridget—" I groaned with surprise, jaw aching from my continued devouring of her pussy, but obediently I circled my fingers around her tightest entrance, just rubbing her there, joining my fingers on her clit and my tongue inside her cunt.

"Yeah, fuckyeah--" Bridget squirmed. "Right there! Don't stop—don't stop—Oh, fuck, AJ!" She cried out as she came, cream bursting over my tongue, every muscle tensing hard, fingers digging into my shoulder. Knees folding under her, she fell forward onto my bed, limp.

"Wn hv t snd hr a vdeo." Breathing hard, Bridget murmured something unintelligible directly into my mattress.

"What?" I panted.

"We have to send her a video," Bridget said, lifting her head. She rolled over onto her back, and glanced around for my phone until she found it. "Come here." She reached out and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my shorts, which were unbuttoned and had been hanging off my hips for some time.

I scooted closer to her, maneuvering so she could tug my shorts off. Now I was kneeling with my hard cock sticking out of my bunched down underwear, my knees tucked beneath Bridget's spread legs. If the phone wasn't there, held out between us like a shield, any observer would think I was about to stick my cock inside her.

"I'm turning the sound off—" Bridget said, looking up at me. She opened her thighs wider, presumably so they were out of frame, and nodded. I didn't know what she'd meant by the previous statement until she spoke again. "Stroke it. I'm recording."

Breathing in sharply, I started jacking my cock hard, already feeling the stirrings of an orgasm in sight. With the hand that wasn't holding my phone, Bridget almost lazily toyed with her pussy, just a foot or so away from the tip of my cock.

"Faster. Pump that cock for her," Bridget murmured. "Gigi rubbed her pussy to you. She made herself come thinking about your dick. She wants it so bad."

I groaned, pushing my hair back where it was falling into my face. My eyes were on Bridget's face and her presented, naked body as my fingers tugged my shaft, and for the first time, her hazel eyes turned to me, not the phone screen. "Isn't she so fucking sexy? Those big tits and that fat ass. Do you want to fuck her?"

"Yeah—" I muttered, stomach clenching hard.

"I bet she's thinking about it right now. I bet she's thinking about your cock inside her, pounding her fucking brains out. I bet she's gonna make herself come again thinking about it. What a fucking slut," Bridget hissed, and I saw her fingers quicken on her clit. "Jerk it... fuck your hand like you're gonna fuck her pussy..."

"Fuck..." I groaned. My muscles were on fire, skin tingling, so turned on that even furiously pumping my cock didn't seem like enough of an outlet. I wanted to fuck, wanted to bury myself inside a girl's tight, wet pussy. Whether it was Gigi or Bridget, at this point I didn't much care.

"Are you close?" Bridget asked, and I nodded. The sight of Gigi's naked body, the feel of Bridget's under my fingers, her voice teasing me, egging me on... everything I'd experienced in the past few hours was screaming towards me like a freight train, and I couldn't take it much longer.

"You gonna fucking come for her?" She whispered and I nodded again. "Do it then, blow your fucking load for that bitchy cheerleading slut. She wants to see you come. She wants that fat cock to cover her face in cum—"

A rope of cum splattered across Bridget's tits, collarbone and neck as her harsh, filthy murmurs brought me over the edge. My cock throbbed, over and over in my grasp. I tried to aim away from the phone, but unfortunately for Bridget, that meant covering her in it, load after load of sticky white cum painting her stomach and breasts.

She gasped, lips parting, tensing as each new spurt of cum hit her skin. But her fingers moved even faster on her clit and she held the camera steady, capturing every second of my orgasm.

"Fuck, Bridge—" I panted, out of lust and apology, and my cock pulsed a final time onto her thigh. With one shaking finger, Bridget hit stop on the video. Lying there covered in my cum, she swallowed, typed out a text along with the video and hit send.

"Jesus Christ. Sorry..." I said, falling onto my side.

"No, no... it's..." Bridget said in a hoarse voice, looking down at herself. "...All good. I just didn't know it would... shoot like that. Fuck. I got you all messy, too, so I guess we're even now."

"I guess..." I laughed, wiping my face. "Let me get you a towel."

We cleaned ourselves up and I checked my phone.

GIGI: mmm so much cum

GIGI: fucking yum

GIGI: Did I make you come harder than Sadie

I raised an eyebrow. I knew what the right answer was, but now that my haze of lust had lifted for the moment, I paused.

UNKNOWN: Hmm not sure

UNKNOWN: Might need a closer comparison

UNKNOWN: But I believe in you

GIGI: If that's a challenge, I accept

GIGI: I'm gonna make you forget your own name

GIGI: Let alone hers

Gigi signed off with a kiss, and that was it. I glanced over at Bridget, pulling her panties on.

"Streetfighter?" I asked.

"Deal." She grabbed her cut-off t-shirt and sat down cross-legged on my carpet. Just like that, she was my purely platonic lesbian friend again and we were playing video games like always, just a bit more comfortable in our underwear.

A few days later, I checked my phone, coming out of my after work shower. I had a text.

GIGI: Hey stranger

I grinned. Gigi and I had been texting on and off, no more serious sexting sessions, just flirting here and there.

UNKNOWN: How's it going?

GIGI: So I'm home alone

GIGI: If you wanna come over and play

It was followed by a photo of Gigi taken in a giant, full-length mirror, of what looked like the grand foyer of her elaborately huge house, marble floors and a crystal chandelier in the background. She was wearing a men's button-down with the sleeves rolled up, open to reveal a white Calvin Klein set that her fit, curvaceous body was putting to work, cleavage squeezed tight in the elastic bra, hips and thighs flaring out from the high-legged panties. White high heels made her legs even longer, accentuating the toned muscle.

I blew out a long breath. What the hell was I supposed to do now? Go over there and hope that Gigi's thirstiness, as Bridget had put it, outweighed her shock and disgust that it had been me this whole time?

As I sat on my bed, contemplating this, I got another text.

SADIE: Hey r u free??

I frowned. I flipped back to the photo of Gigi, my eyes raking over her body. Then I sighed and texted Sadie back.

AJ: Yeah what's up?

SADIE: I'm outside lol wanna go for a drive

I blinked and pulled back my curtains. Sadie's white Nissan was parked outside my house. It wasn't the first time one of my friends had done this, but the fact that it was Sadie made my heart beat a little faster.

Trying to calm my nerves, I texted back and pulled on a t-shirt and jeans, thankful I just taken a shower.

AJ: Sure one sec

She probably just wanted to hang out and catch up—it had been a few weeks since I'd seen her. But still, I brushed my teeth and my tongue, finger-combed my dark hair in what I hoped was a casually mussed way.

I went outside and climbed into the passenger seat of the Nissan, sitting on my darkened street.

"Hey, it's been so long, oh my god!" Sadie said. She was dressed down in a baggy hoodie, cropped leggings and sneakers, golden hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Yeah. How are you?" I smiled as she pulled me into a hug, a little awkward in the front seats of the car. I could smell the mix of her fresh shampoo and laundry detergent, a sweet strawberry and cream scent.

"I'm good, I've just been crazy busy with work and everything. Sorry for being totally M.I.A." She started the car and pulled out, cruising the dark, quiet streets of my residential neighbourhood.

We chatted about work, our new jobs, mine at Daisy Dairy, hers at a fancy restaurant downtown as a hostess. Most days she worked late and then slept, which was why she hadn't been around much.

"But I got off early today, so I just thought I should..." She glanced at me with a grin. "Anyway, that's why I'm so gross."

"You're not gross," I said with a smile. Her outfit might have been casual, but she was obviously recently showered like me, and I noticed she had put on eyeliner and shiny lip gloss.

"So, um..." Sadie said, with uncharacteristic hesitation. "Gigi texted me."

I tried to keep a straight face. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. She said thanks for passing on her number to that guy." She gave me a look, the corner of her mouth curving up.

I played innocent. "Which guy?"

"The guy from Grad Trip. So... you."

"Ohhh. That guy."

Sadie smirked. "Yeah, that guy, genius. So you texted her?"

I shrugged. "...Just a little bit."

"You're so not slick," she snorted. "Did she send you nudes?"

I looked out the window. "...Kinda personal question."

"Sooo... yes. Oh my god." She shook her head, laughing. "And she really doesn't know it's you?"

"Nope... I think she's into the man of mystery thing."

"I bet. She's a freak." Sadie put her tongue between her teeth.

"And you're not?" I blurted.

Sadie's mouth dropped open. "I'm..." Then she rolled her eyes, giggling. "Okay, you're right, I'm a freak. But I'm a nice person also, so I'm like... Lawful Freak. Freaky Good."

I laughed, a little shocked. "Is that a D&D alignment reference?"

"I'm on the internet too, you know!" She said defensively. "And I have to put things in terms you can understand."

I smiled. I had missed hanging out with her. "So Gigi's Freaky Evil?"

"Yeah." She grinned.

"Did you drive to my house just to tell me that?"

"No..." To my surprise, Sadie bit her lip. "So are you gonna fuck her or what?"

I adjusted my glasses and sank a little bit in my seat. "I don't know. I mean... I don't think she's gonna be into it if she finds out it's me, so..."

She shrugged. "You don't know that."

I frowned. "Okay, wait... do you want me to or not?"

"I don't know! It doesn't matter what I think anyway, you do you." She kept her eyes on the road, hands fidgeting on the steering wheel.

"You don't know or it doesn't matter?" I asked calmly.

"Both."

We were quiet for a moment, listening to the low hum of the engine, the wind in the trees, distant traffic.

"She asked me about you," I said quietly.

"What? What about me?" She narrowed her eyes.

"She asked me if sexting with her was better than sex with you," I rubbed my chin. "Not in those exact words, but, y'know..."

I saw Sadie stiffen, setting her jaw. "What were the words?"

"Um..." I swallowed. "Did I make you come harder than Sadie, I think... was the phrasing..."

She glowered at the street in front of her. "And..."

"I told her I wasn't sure cause it wasn't a fair comparison," I said honestly. Sadie didn't owe me anything, and I didn't owe her anything, so I didn't see why I should lie just to spare her feelings.

Sadie was quiet for a moment. "Do you think she's hotter than me?"

"What? Are you jealous of Gigi or something?"

"Pff--no." Sadie snorted, and I believed her. "Just tell me if you think she's hotter than me. Did she make you come harder than me?"

"Those are two different questions."

"I have time to hear two answers," Sadie said without missing a beat. She knew me too well to get distracted by my pedantry.

I took a deep breath and told her the truth. "No. And no."

"Hm." Sadie ran a hand down her ponytail, sitting up a little straighter at the wheel, putting her shoulders back, pride obviously satisfied. "...Okay. Just checking."

"Just checking?" I said.

She chewed her lip, checking her mirrors, putting her hands in her hoodie sleeves. "Yeah, y'know. Just checking."

"Kinda feels like you're being possessive," I murmured.

Her brows creased. "Possessive? What do you mean, possessive?"

"Like... you just want to be friends, but you don't want me to think that anyone else is hotter than you or a better fuck than you." I rubbed my thumbnail against the knee of my jeans.

Stopping at a light, Sadie lifted her chin and looked at me, lips tight. "Yeah. And?"

I shook my head, running a hand through my hair, feeling heat rising to my cheeks. "Y'know, you're right. Maybe I will fuck Gigi. She actually invited me over tonight, so you could just drop me there."

Sadie's jaw tightened, but then she lifted her chin and shrugged. "Fine." The light went green and she hit the gas a little aggressively. To my surprise, I realized we were actually heading north, towards the suburban neighborhood where Gigi lived.

I could feel my Adam's apple drumming against my throat, wishing I hadn't thrown out that little bluff. All too easily, Sadie had turned the tables on me. I put my hand on my phone in my pocket, wondering if I should text Gigi to let her know I was on my way.

But I wasn't actually going to go in there, was I?

We rode in tense silence until Sadie's car turned onto Gigi's quiet, affluent street, lined with tall trees, forming a dark canopy that hid the stars. The houses here were true mansions, huge, with tall fences and walls, automatic gates and pull-through driveways, vast, immaculate lawns and swimming pools with in-ground lighting.

Sadie pulled up next to the curb and turned off the car. "We're here." She pointed to the beautiful, Mediterranean-style mansion up the street.

"That's Gigi's house?" I swallowed, trying to think of some way to escape the humiliation of either chickening out and telling Sadie to take me home, or the appalled, disgusted look on Gigi's face when she found out her mystery sext-partner was me.

"Yup," Sadie said. Still not looking at me, she reached up and took out her ponytail, shaking it loose and casually running her fingers through the tangles. "You're gonna text her and tell her you can't come."

She said it with such certainty that my eyebrows shot up. "Why should I?"

Sadie popped her seatbelt and leaned back in her seat, finally glancing over at me, her blue-green eyes locking onto mine as she reached down and unzipped her hoodie. I saw smooth, bare skin and the massive globes of her breasts spilled freely into view, barely covered by the open V.

My breath caught and I fumbled to pull out my phone. I already had a couple messages from Gigi, after not texting her back for half an hour.

GIGI: Waiting...

It was followed by a photo of her in front of the same mirror, resting her chin on her hand, crouching down on her haunches, held up by those high heels, her ass curving out of her panties, full and lush.

UNKNOWN: Sorry, can't tonight

Then I dropped my phone and leaned over to kiss Sadie for the first time. If she was surprised, she recovered fast, kissing me back hungrily, our tongues meeting in a sloppy make out.

We were all over each other almost immediately, breath quickening, hands grabbing at each other. Her scent filled my nostrils again and I tasted her lip gloss, fumbling to take off my glasses, dropping them blindly in the cupholder. Then she was shifting, clambering out of the driver's seat, over the center console and into my lap, arms locking around my neck as she settled her hips against mine.

My heart was beating out of my chest, and I didn't want to rush, but my shaking hands couldn't help but reach, for the thick swell of her leggings-clad ass planted on top of my thighs and inside her open hoodie to sink my fingers into the soft flesh of those huge breasts again.

"Fuck..." Sadie bit out into my lips, breath hitching as I roughly kneaded her tits, pinching her full nipples. It was driving me fucking crazy to be touching her again and before I knew it, my mouth was tracing a hot, bruising trail down her neck, her collarbone, and I was lifting her heavy tits to my lips, sucking messily on the stiff, swollen peaks.